EPOCH: The Story of Rockstars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now though... she's laying back, she looks a little scared, excited, naked and willing. I take her ankles in my hands and kiss them gently; she cooes as I drop my kissed to her calves and ask her the most important question she's ever had to answer up until now, "Do you want me to be your first?" She bites her lower lip and nods, scared yet exhilarated; I lower her legs slowly, reaching for her sex. She gasps as my fingertips softly graze her labia and feel that she's ready... she's soaked. I smile down at her and say, "You feel ready...," she blushes and reaches up for me to pull me down. I go with her but as I do so, I guide myself in and push, causing her to cry out as I take her virginity in one fast, deep stroke.

I wipe away her tears with my thumb and hold her until she asks me to keep going. "It gets better," I whisper and she nods, closing her eyes and relaxing in my arms. I find a rhythm and though unfamiliar with it, Amy matched it and we slowly worked towards a finish. When she finally reached her end, she clawed my back viciously, her nails raking long red welts into my skin.

At about nine that evening, I dropped her at her place and she kissed me goodnight. We made arrangements for the weekend and then I took off. When I got home I found a message on my machine from Nikki.

"Hey... I just wanted to thank you for your support today... it was hard to make the changes but we got it done with only the Jenna meltdown, so I count it a victory... I was really hoping to catch you... maybe come over... I guess it's better I didn't... you know... I... God! Alright, I'm starting to blabber on. I'll talk to you tomorrow and thanks!"

Shit... I took my eyes off the ball. That won't happen again; I will have Nicole before Christmas break...

12