Erica and Liam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antooine
antooine
12 Followers

Liam stood back, and Erica looked at him expectantly, then he reached down and took off his boxers, and then took off his shirt, throwing them to the side. His cock sprung up expectantly, the head purple and several of the veins somewhat standing out.

Erica spread her legs as wide as she could, and tilted her hips to give Liam a better angle of attack. He just stood for a second, breathing deeply and appreciating the site before him. Her legs were wide open, and she was completely naked save for her shoes. Beckoning with a finger, Erica spoke up. "Come and get it", but Liam shook his head. "I dunno, I'm rather enjoying looking at you like this"

He moved his right down to his cock, gently stroking it while he ran his left hand through his hair.

"C'mon Liam.." She looked at him begging, keeping her legs open with her elbows as she spread her lips with the fingers of her right hand and teasing her clit with her left.

Liam raised an eyebrow, and Erica spoke again. "C'mon damnit. You interrupt me, and then don't let me finish? How rude!" She looked at him, with a look of false anger, then looked down at his cock. Her pussy was wet, and it was glistening in the light. She could feel the wetness on her lips, but she looked at the precum that was glistening on the head of Liam's cock.

"Please..." Liam assented, and slowly moved towards her, his cock leading the way.

He came closer to her, leaning close into her, but just positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He reached two fingers down, and stroked her pussy lips. His fingers mixed the wetness and precum, and he flicked her clit, then moved his hands to her back, fluttering and stroking her back with his nails,

Erica moaned as he leaned in and kissed the side of her neck, biting gently as she turned her neck to the right, giving him access again to bite under her chin and jaw. She moaned, running her fingers through her hair then dragging her hands down his back, her nails leaving red marks as she dug into his skin.

"Just do it now" She whispered as she moved her hands down to his ass, and pushed hard, forcing his cock deep into her pussy. He started to thrust, slow but deeply as she forced her thighs apart, giving him more room to get closer. She thrust her shoulders back, arching her back even further and forcing her nipples into contact with his skin. Her sensitive nipples caused her to hiss and moan with pleasure as they rubbed up and down, forcing the nipples back and pressing on her breasts with his chest.

Increasing his speed, Liam thrust his cock harder and harder into Erica's pussy, his ever-increasing amount of precum mixing with her wetness, and she was getting wetter and wetter. He was rotating his hips as he thrust, making Erica rise and fall upon the piano keys as she thrust to meet him.

Drawing her legs, further up, Erica placed her heels under Liam's ass and dug in the stilettos, causing him to jump while giving him less thrusting room. He continued with shorter thrusts combined with more hip movement, causing her to bounce up and down upon his cock and the piano keys, her breasts bouncing all over the place, the nipples constantly rubbing against his chest, the friction making them harder then they'd ever been before.

"Please... nggh... my nipple" Erica begged as she panted, soaring towards her orgasm. Liam bit her neck just under his ear, then trailed his tongue down to her left nipple which he took into his mouth, between his teeth, Rolling the nipple between the teeth, he flicked the end of it with his tongue as he started thrusting even faster, their love making banging out a song on the piano.

Shaking his head violently, he tugged at her nipple with his mouth, biting and flicking as he pulled on it. Erica threw her head back again and screamed in pleasure as she started to orgasm. Liam kept on thrusting as she squirted, her wetness rolling in and around his engorged shaft.

She could feel another orgasm building up, so she dug her fingers into his shoulder hard, then threw her head forward to bite him on the should to muffle the scream the pleasure of his cock inside her had inspired. Instead she moaned gently as he flicked her left nipple for the last time, then removed his mouth from her breast,

"How's that?' Liam said, his saliva glistening on his lips as he grinned at her. "Fucking great... please...the other nipple" Erica responded as she kissed the top of his head.

Taking a deep breath, he continued to plough her, amazed at how tight and how wet she was, and moved his mouth over to the right breast. Licking in concentric circles, he ended by licking the underside of the nipple, then gently nipping it in a teeth-baring grin.

Erica cried, her breath getting shallow and fast as she neared her second orgasm of the night.

Liam took her nipple into his mouth and treated it as he had the other, flicking and rolling it quickly, making it harder than it had ever been before. Suddenly Liam seized up, in the middle of his upstroke, as he started to orgasm. Strings of cum shot into her pussy, running down and dripping out as he continued to thrust. The cum mixed with her own juices, making her pussy slick and sticky and Erica could feel the thrusting even more. She tilted her head forward, and froze herself as her orgasm started again. She dug in her heels, causing Liam to freeze once more, cum still shooting from his penis, deep inside her. She pulled him in tight, forcing his cock deeper into her pussy, and held on as she climaxed, again and again, the first falling away just as another orgasm exploded.

When she had finished orgasming and Liam had finished spraying her insides with cum, they relaxed and he sat on the chair, holding Erica to him, his cock still inside of her.

Laughing, he lifted her off and withdrew his cock from inside her. "My, what a mess we've made" he said, a look of mock horror on his face. "I'll have to tidy that up"

Liam laid Erica on her back on the floor, and kneeled between her legs, placed her legs over his shoulder as he kissed his way up her thighs, then licked her pussy lips, tasting the mixed cum and pussy juice. He looked up at her and grinned, the wetness all over his lips, tongue and teeth.

Erica looked down, barely able to move her head and saw Liam's grin "We taste so good" he said, and then dived back into her pussy. His tongue flickered over his lips, the started going inside her pussy, flicking and teasing the walls just inside the entrance. His nose fluttered all over her clit as he shook his head, first left and right, then up and down, then shaking it wildly all over the place.

Erica threw her head back, running her hands through Liam's hair and digging the stilettos of her shoes into his shoulders and the toes into the bottom of his shoulder blades as she thrust to meet his face, still barely able to move. Her head was rolling around as she came close to yet another orgasm, but Liam pulled away, and kissed her just above her clit. As he started to pull away, she grabbed his face and pulled it right into her pussy, his tongue going deep into her pussy as she giggled, and slowly drew in breath. His hands had gone to her nipples, and were pulling and pinch and rolling them between fingers.

"I'm... so... damn...close" She nodded and rolled her head Liam moved faster and faster driving her to cum. Suddenly, he stopped, and then plunged his tongue deep into her pussy, causing her to cum again. The wetness rolled onto his tongue, and he lapped it up. As she finished, he withdrew his tongue, and then moved up to kiss her on the lips.

"That... was amazing" Liam grinned as Erica whispered. He just nodded, and held her. He looked out the windows onto the back yard and the fields beyond. He looked at the hill, and thought of their picnic that morning, and smiled and laid his head against her shoulder, just relaxing as warm sunlight drifted through the window and warmed their bodies as they lay together.

***

After they had gotten dressed again, albeit rather hesitantly and lazily, they sat at the island in the kitchen, looking through the movie schedule. Erica was wearing jeans, and a halter-top while Liam had just thrown on another rugby shirt and a pair of shorts. They each had a cup of tea in their hand, and Erica rested her chin on his shoulder, standing behind him while he sat.

"How about a movie?" She asked. "I've heard Serenity is quite good". Liam nodded, turning his head to kiss her cheek. She smiled, and kissed his cheek back while running her other hand up his back.

"Sounds like a plan. Shall I make reservations for dinner after?" Erica nodded into his shoulder, then kissed him again and left. "Excellent. I'm going to shower and pick out an outfit then." She turned around, and blew him a kiss as she grinned and reached over to the bench for the phone.

antooine
antooine
12 Followers
12