All Comments on 'Erica Versus The House'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor11 days ago

Now that is quite the ending "Sorry, paybacks a real bitch."

Unknown81Unknown81almost 2 years ago

The moment when the sorority sisters and their house mother find out just WHO Erica's mother is is, IMO, one of the better "Oh, Crap." moments in a story...

Yeah, y'all didn't think that through, did you?

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Naughty Sorority sisters

That was some serious hazing there. I am glad the house lost in the end and Erica and her friends were allowed in . I would love to of warmed poor Erica up after the cake fetching . Now Erica's mother sounds like a women to keep on the right side of . I would like to think she would give Miss Cortlin some private punishment.

Brilliant story that has the underdog win in the end , just as I like it

Thank you Smokey

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Well-paced unfolding. When you started naming all the celebrities and got to Rick Springfield (I am a devoted fan who has met him a half dozen times) and to throw him into the fantasy just ratcheted up the heat for me. Way to go!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
\Review

Thank you for not making this end badly, I would've thrown my laptop across the room XD

But it was a really engaging read and you're characterisation is on point. This story had me audioably reacting in many ways.

My two nitpicks, I think the bath tub masterbation went on for a little too long and I wish Erica had called for the police to be involved. That teacher at least needs to be in prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...