All Comments on 'Erica Versus The House'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
\Review

Thank you for not making this end badly, I would've thrown my laptop across the room XD

But it was a really engaging read and you're characterisation is on point. This story had me audioably reacting in many ways.

My two nitpicks, I think the bath tub masterbation went on for a little too long and I wish Erica had called for the police to be involved. That teacher at least needs to be in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Well-paced unfolding. When you started naming all the celebrities and got to Rick Springfield (I am a devoted fan who has met him a half dozen times) and to throw him into the fantasy just ratcheted up the heat for me. Way to go!!!!!

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Naughty Sorority sisters

That was some serious hazing there. I am glad the house lost in the end and Erica and her friends were allowed in . I would love to of warmed poor Erica up after the cake fetching . Now Erica's mother sounds like a women to keep on the right side of . I would like to think she would give Miss Cortlin some private punishment.

Brilliant story that has the underdog win in the end , just as I like it

Thank you Smokey

JC

Unknown81Unknown81over 1 year ago

The moment when the sorority sisters and their house mother find out just WHO Erica's mother is is, IMO, one of the better "Oh, Crap." moments in a story...

Yeah, y'all didn't think that through, did you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
612 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...