Erica's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Erica didn't say a word but stared wide eyed at what was going to happen to her. Alan began to work the head of the cock into her pussy lips and Erica began panting as the head started stretching her. Erica felt like she was going to be ripped open before the head popped inside her pussy and the stretching sensation stopped. She just felt stuffed with cock. Alan continued to work the dildo deeper and deeper inside, straining her pussy.

Erica felt magnificently full, her pussy felt stretched like it never had before, and it was everything she dreamed about. Her nerve endings were screaming with the stretch, and oh, she had never felt anything like this before in her life. As she continued to be stretched and it went deeper and deeper Erica's whole body revolved around the massive dildo taming her pussy. She only wished it was real, but even the fake felt ohhh sooo good.

Alan noticed that her pussy was stretched so wide open that her enraged clit was forcefully uncovered and would be forced to accept any stimulus offered. Therefore, Alan gave her throbbing clit a small, sensuous lick. Within the limits of her bondage, Erica shattered and clinched all her muscles as she was swept away on a wave of bliss. Her fantasy was coming true and it was everything she dreamed of.

The huge dildo seemed to let her not come down but continued to drive her into a higher plane of orgasm. Every nerve in her nether regions was stimulated, stretched and strained to deal with the exquisite ecstasy. Alan continued to feed the dildo into her pussy and at the 3/4 mark he knew he was in virgin territory. He knew the dildo was going into places that had never been touched by his cock.

Erica continued to move from cum to cum and the big dildo would not let her stop cumming. The stretch continued to be like nothing she had ever felt before and her whole existence revolved around the massive stimulation her pussy was receiving. Alan could see Erica start to become fatigued and if possible, the huge dildo was pushing her too far. Alan stopped, began to pull the cock out of her and when he finally did, Erica collapsed on the bed and she thanked Alan for stopping. Erica was shaking and quivering as she recovered from massive truncheon. After a few minutes of rest, she looked at Alan and with lust still burning in her eyes said one word, "More".

Alan began feeding the massive dildo back inside her and quickly he had buried it completely inside her. It was on his way back out, when Erica once again began thrashing and squirming in the midst of her newest cum. Alan leaned over and began licking her tightly stretched clit as he relentlessly plumbed her pussy with the massive dildo. Her body convulsed in a gigantic cum that seemed to stop all other bodily functions. Erica couldn't breathe or think, and she felt as though her heart would stop if, this continued. Alan continued his tongue's assault keeping her pinned at the pinnacle of her colossal orgasm for several more heartbeats until he felt her body go limp as she passed out.

Alan quickly pulled the dildo from her body, untied her bindings, and cradled her limp but still quivering body in his arms. Erica quickly came around and twisted in his arms so that she had her head on his chest and she whispered.

"Alan that is just too intense and scary. I just want you making love to me, you're what my body and my heart wants, hold me for a minute and softly make love to me one more time."

Alan knew most of what she had said was for his benefit. The big dildo had filled her and taken her to places he never could, and her orgasms had been heart stopping. Alan knew she still craved Mike's massive cock, and this would be one fantasy of hers he could never fulfill. However, he loved her, so he had to find a way to make all her dreams come true.

They spent the rest of the evening making heart-affirming love until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alan awoke hearing what he thought was a tinkling of breaking glass and he got up to investigate. He covered Erica with the duvet, went over to his closet, picked up his aluminum baseball bat, and started silently walking through the house. He went to the front door and checked to make sure everything was secure then he checked the kitchen and the entrance to the garage. Once again, everything looked good.

As he got to the back door of the house, he felt a breeze, stepping closer; a sharp pain went through his foot. He pulled his foot up to inspect, a sliver of glass was embedded in his foot. He now knew somebody was in the house. A chill ran up his spine ... Erica, he had left Erica alone. He quickly started running back to the master bedroom to make sure Erica was okay. It was then that he heard the two gruff voices coming from the bedroom.

He peeked around the corner and saw two heavily tattooed disgusting looking men hovering over the bed watching Erica sleep. The big fat slovenly one grabbed the duvet and started pulling it down the bed revealing Erica's nude body still glowing from their earlier love making. He knew that they were part of the gang that had kidnapped Erica earlier and his blood ran ice cold.

Alan started into the room with the intention of trying to scare them off. Then he saw the glint of light off a blade and knew the big fat slovenly one had a knife in his hand. When Alan saw that knife all reason left him because he knew that love of his life was in mortal danger. He remembered charging into the room, bat swinging with all his strength, and he remembered hitting a couple of things. When his madness cleared, both men were lying on the ground unconscious and Erica was cowering next to the headboard of the bed, white as a sheet and trembling in fear.

Alan rushed over to make sure Erica was okay and she leapt into his arms and started crying. At this point Alan wasn't sure if she'd been hurt or not, so he held her and looked into her eyes and ask, "Are you hurt baby?" Still crying she shook her head no and he crushed her tightly to his chest as a wave of relief passed through him. Then he quickly kissed her, looked into her eyes and said, "Go call the police Sweetheart."

Erica quickly jumped off the bed to the get the phone and call the police. Meanwhile, Alan pulled the ties they had been using off the four corners of the bed and quickly tied the hands and feet of both men. When he finished, he ran back to Erica, scooped her into his arms, and began kissing her desperately as she trembled in his arms. He caressed her and soothed her until her trembling stopped. Alan carried her into the closet; he sat her down long enough to put on his robe and dressed her in her robe. Then he scooped her back up into his arms.

Erica's shock had worn off and she realized that Alan had saved her and protected her from the vicious gang leader and his henchman. Once again, she realized that the man she married was much braver than she knew. When he knew she was in danger, he had attacked like a mother grizzly protecting her young and once again, she started to realize just how deeply Alan loved her. His own body and his own life would be sacrificed before he let any harm ever come to her.

Erica was suddenly swept away with the love she had for this man, and she began to rain kisses all over his face. She kissed him hard and passionately on his lips and when their lips parted, she whispered, "Thank you for saving me my love, I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't been there, but I know it wouldn't have been good. The big fat one is the gang leader that kidnapped me, cut off all my clothes, displayed me naked to his men and tortured me with the duct tape. I think he was here for vengeance, and I think he was going to rape me. Alan, you took them on all by yourself and put yourself in danger for me ... why?"

Alan gave her an incredulous look and said, "You're the only woman I've ever loved or ever will love and without you I'm nothing. My life is meaningless if I don't have you, so I'll protect you and take care of you to my dying breath. Erica you're all I care about; I will always keep you safe and protect you against anyone that tries to hurt you."

As the police started streaming into the house, Erica realized what a gift she had been given when she married this man. As the police came into the room, Erica was madly kissing the man who loved her and saved her.

The police called Capt. Greene and let him know what had transpired. The gang leader and his henchman were quickly transported from their house to jail. Alan and Erica had to tell their story multiple times and after a couple of hours the police relented and let, them pack some clothes and go to a nearby hotel. The whole house was still a crime scene as people traipsed through the house gathering evidence throughout the night. They slept soundly in each other's arms at the hotel down the street.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers