Erica's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers

...sucking him now as she felt her tight asshole opening wider for Peter...

...the head of his cock suddenly popping inside...

...entering her bottom...

...sliding into the tiny pink lovehole in between her smooth, round ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, baby...your asshole...it's so fucking hot!" Peter cried, as he knelt up against her and pushed his thick shaft deeper into the delicious depths of her tight young anus.

Ercia began to cry again, sucking Mr Appleby's cock as his son forced his shaft into her asshole...her anal passage opening up...spreading itself around the thick organ...gripping it so tightly as it pushed deeper inside...kissing it...sucking it deeper...

...deeper...

"I'm going to cumm!" Mr Appleby cried, quickly working the thick head of his cock in and out of Erica's pretty mouth. "I'm going to cumm...oh fuck...you little slut...I'm cumming!"

Erica gasped as she felt a thick ribbon of semen splash over her tongue...

...and as she sucked, her mouth filled with hot, salty sperm...flooding into her...thick and creamy...

"Ohh...mmmnn...oh...mmmmnn...oh...ohhh..." she moaned, as Mr Appleby held her hair with his hand, pushing her against him as he ejaculated into her pretty mouth. "Oh...ohhhh...mmmmnnn!!!"

She couldn't stop herself from swallowing as the huge cock pushed deeper into her mouth, hot semen splashing over her tongue. She looked up at Mr Appleby, her eyes wet with tears...her lips around the swollen head of his cock as she sucked...almost choking now as she tried to pull away...the thick cream sliding down her pretty throat as she gulped and gasped.

Peter smiled as he watched his father, easing some of his cock out of Erica's asshole...and then pushing it back in as she began to swallow Mr Appleby's cumm...fucking her now...fucking her in the ass...in and out...faster...and faster...

"Oh...ohhhhhh...oh please!" Erica cried, as Mr Appleby finally pulled his huge cock out of her mouth. "Please...no...ohhhh...my asshole...no...please...please!"

She looked up at Mr Appleby, unable to stop the semen from dribbling out of her mouth and running down her pretty chin.

Mr Appleby looked at the girl.

She was beautiful.

He curled his fingers around his slippery cock and held it tight in his hand.

Then he slapped it against her pretty face.

"Make it hard again, baby..." he said, pushing the creamy cockhead back into her mouth. "Make it hard!"

Erica gasped and began to suck...

...sobbing now as Peter quickly worked his cock in and out of her tender little asshole...stretching her...pushing so deep inside her...his balls touching her pussy each time he buried his thick shaft in between her quivering bottom.

"Mmmnnnn...oh...no...ohhh...mmmnnnn..." she sobbed, as she felt Mr Appleby's thick shaft swell and harden in her mouth. "Oh...oh no...mmmnnnnn..."

It seemed even bigger than before. Erica tried to suck but she gagged and choked for a moment, her mouth opening wide around the monster cock as Mr Appleby began to push it deeper inside her.

"I'm gonna cumm real soon!" Peter said, frantically working his cock in and out of Erica's asshole now...

"Do it in her mouth!" his father said, pulling his swollen cock out of Erica's wet mouth. "While I fuck her in the ass!"

Erica looked up at him, gasping for breath.

Her chin and bare breasts were dripping with semen, wet and milky.

"N-no..." she whimpered, a tear rolling down her pretty cheek. "P-please, sir...I...I sucked you like you asked me...please don't do that to me...your cock...it's so big...please don't rape me there, sir...please...not my...my asshole..."

But he was already getting behind her, holding his huge cock in his hand. Peter groaned and eased his throbbing shaft out of Erica's quivering little anus...pulling it out...so that the opening of her asshole gaped wide...a perfect cherry-pink O...the puckered rim glistening with precum...

"I'm gonna shoot my load real soon!" he gasped, getting in front of her, his cock jerking with excitement.

"No...please...no..." she whimpered, looking up at Peter, her eyes wet with tears. "Please don't make me s-suck you...please!"

But he was too excited to stop. He pushed his cockhead against her pretty lips, forcing her to open her mouth...

...her tongue already licking around the swollen tip of his shaft as he began to push it inside.

"Mmmnnn...mmmnnnnn...oh...ohhhh!" she gasped, as his cock pushed into her mouth...

...her lips around the thick shaft...

...her tongue caressing it...tasting it...

...licking its hardness...

Mr Appleby groaned. He knelt behind Erica, his huge cock throbbing with anticipation now, thick and hard.

Her beautiful ass cheeks were still upraised behind her as she knelt over Peter, sucking him.

He could see her glistening pussy lips.

And her asshole.

The tight little puckered opening was still gaping. It hadn't closed.

He stared at it.

A wet little cherry-pink O, so open and inviting.

He massaged his cock in his hand as he looked at it. Thick droplets of precumm were already oozing out and dripping onto Erica's upraised bottom.

"Mmmnnnn...mmnnnnn...oh...ohhhhhh..." Erica moaned, as she sucked Peter's throbbing cock. "Oh...mmnnnn...oh...oh...ohhhhh!"

She cried out as she suddenly felt something hard and thick pushing against the opening of her tiny asshole.

Something huge.

"Uh...uhh...mmnnnnn...mmnnnnnn!!!" she gasped, looking up at Peter, her eyes wide open.

Her asshole began to open...stretching...wider...

...and she began to scream as the huge organ pushed inside her.

"Oh...ohhhh...ohhhhhh!" she cried, as Peter pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"You slut...you slut!" he cried. "I'm gonna cumm!"

A long ribbon of semen suddenly splashed against Erica's face...and another...and another.

"Oh...oh please...it hurts so much!" she screamed, as Peter's milky semen squirted onto her and dribbled over her face and chin. "Please, Mr Appleby...don't put your cock in my asshole...please...it hurts...oh...oh please...no...no...oh...ohhhh!"

But Mr Appleby was much too excited to stop. He groaned as Erica's tight asshole opened up for him...the puckered rim stretching around the thick head of his swollen cock as he pushed it inside...his cockhead swelling as it suddenly slid into her asshole.

"You little whore..." he said, pulling at her hair and forcing her to arch her back for him. "I'm going to show you how a pretty girl gets fucked in the ass!"

He began to push his huge shaft into the girl's delicious young asshole...

"Oh...oh please...no...it hurts so much...please!" Erica squealed, as Peter leant over her, the last drops of semen dripping from his cock. "N-no...please stop...please...ohh...ohhhhh...my asshole...you're raping my asshole...please don't rape me in my ass...ohhhh...oh please...please don't rape my hot little asshole!"

But her cries only excited Mr Appleby even more. He groaned loudly as he pushed his huge shaft deeper into Erica's delicious bottom...easing it out a little...and then pushing it back inside...deeper and deeper each time...in and out...deeper...and deeper.

"Oh...ohhhhh...please stop!" Erica cried, almost fainting from the pain as the thick shaft pushed into her tummy. "Please...no...please don't rape me! Please don't rape my hot little asshole! Ohhh...oh...oh please...your hard cock...it's so big...so deep inside my tight ass...fucking me...r-raping me...please...no...don't rape me...please...don't...rape me...in my ass...oh...oh please don't...rape me...please...rape me...rape me...oh please...rape me...rape me..."

She couldn't help herself. She began to move her quivering ass cheeks up and down, pushing them back against Mr Appleby as he worked his cock quickly in and out of her tight young anal passage.

Her hand slipped in between her legs...

...and she peeled her pussy lips open...touching her clit as the thick cock began to throb and jerk inside her asshole...

"Oh...oh please...d-don't...rape me..." she gasped, delirious now as the drugged wine soaked through her body. "Ohhhh...oh please...no...don't...oh...rape me...please...rape me...rape my tight asshole...oh...oh please...rape me in the ass...fuck your cock into my hot asshole...oh...oh...rape me...please...ohhhh...your cock...fuck my tight asshole...fuck me...rape me...rape my asshole...rape me...please...rape me!"

She pinched her tiny clit as she felt the huge cock jerk uncontrollably inside her...

"Oh fuck...you little slut...I'm going to cumm in your asshole!" Mr Appleby cried, as the semen suddenly began to spurt out of his cock.

He groaned as he leant over the girl, ejaculating deep inside her juicy asshole...

...the spunk flooding into her tummy...

...thick and hot and creamy.

"Oh...oh...you're cumming in my asshole...you're filling me with cumm!" Erica gasped, rubbing her clit frantically now as she felt the thick cumm spurting into her upraised bottom.

Her body shuddered with excitement...

...and she closed her eyes as she climaxed, gasping and whimpering as she felt the thick shaft slowly ease out of her asshole...

...still oozing thick, milky drops of semen...

*

Erica opened her eyes. She was lying on the carpet, still naked.

Her face and breasts were sticky with cumm. And she could feel it inside her asshole. Wet and creamy. Deep inside her.

She reached around behind her and touched the opening of her anus with her fingers.

It was tender and slippery and wet.

She suddenly felt queasy and sick. She looked around her, but Mr Appleby and his son were nowhere to be seen.

Her dress was neatly folded in a chair.

"Is...is anyone home?" Erica asked, her voice hoarse and trembling.

She got to her feet and picked up her dress, slipping it on. The buttons at the front had torn off and as she pulled it down over her tummy her bare breasts fell out of the open bodice.

"Oh no..." she said, as she tried to smooth the dress down over her pussy and ass cheeks. "My dress...and I haven't got any panties to put on..."

She stepped over to the hallway.

"Is anyone home?" she called again.

No one answered.

Erica opened the front door and looked outside. It was dark. Probably late.

"I...I've been raped..." she said to herself. "Peter and...and Mr Appleby...they raped me..."

She reached underneath the back of her short dress and felt her asshole again.

Semen was leaking out and trickling down over her pussy slit.

Erica began to cry.

"I...I should go to the police..." she said, stepping outside.

She walked slowly to the front gate and onto the street.

And there, a few blocks away, was a police station.

claire2010
claire2010
1,333 Followers
12