All Comments on 'Eric's Eagle'

by jenn313

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
Hummmmmm...

I really loved your story. It was written really well. I hope that you continue it though. I'm happy that Eric saw Kevin again. I just wish that he could bring himself to forgive himself and move on. It would be really sweet if Eric got together with Mark. I feel that that would be nice because then Eric wouldn't be waiting until he died just so he could see Kevin again.

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Huh...

It was a beautiful story and very well written, but I was so confused the entire time. I love that Eric got to see Kevin again but I dunno the story just seemed unfinished. However awesome storyline and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. Cheers :D

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I agree. I loved the story. I liked the switch between the past and present. I kinda wish he'd gotten to know Mark better though during the time at the camp. I'd also have liked to have seen the story develop the relationship between him and Mark. It felt unfinished to me too. I expected the goal to be to show that Kevin would be with him and had forgiven him but that he had a life to live. I'd have liked to see him decide to do that and to let himself feel something for someone, preferably Mark. Overall, it was well-written and a good story, but I agree that it feels unfinished. What was the point of him meeting Mark if not to let himself get to know him and move forward in life?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I have to agree with the consensus here.. I loved the story the past to the present was well done but when someone is given a second chance you don't leave us wondering!! I hope there is more to this as I would like to see Eric and Mark be given a chance too...

waynesb54waynesb54almost 13 years ago
Yeah, What about Mark?

Looks like your public is demanding more.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
gosh!

I hate this, you made me cry so hard.. I just hope that you will continue and get happy ending :)

12bjw0212bjw02almost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This was a truly beautiful story. It made me cry so much. You are extrememly gifted. Thank you for creating something so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
There were...

Parts of the story I found rather intrguing while others did not really impress me. I found myself a bit of a fan when it came to your other series but that quickly disappeared along with a sizeable amount of respect I had for you as a writer when I saw a comment you posted on another gay male erotica story. It really disgusted me and because of that you no longer have my votes or my views. Despite this, I found this story entertaining and a vast improvement from your earlier works but regardless I will not be reading any more of your writings. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best.

-T.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
???

This was good. A 2nd chapter? Or a 2nd story of Eric and Mark? We need to see how the happily-ever-after turns out. Puhleeze!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipsealmost 12 years ago

you should finish with mark and eric's tale....

deamon child...

my seal, the eclipse...

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
How sad

I found it difficult to follow at times going from the now to back then, there was not always definite breaks to follow.

Other than that, i thought it was a lovely story but very very sad.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

does he end up with mark? i wish the story had gone further to show he could move forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So glad I found this! A veritable treasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous