Erika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers

"How did you feel? I found myself asking.

Erika shook her head, "That's part of what I can't tell you, all I can say is that we fucked once on the settee and another two times in the bed I'd been given. It was almost starting to get light when we finally fell asleep. He wanted to do again in the morning but I was no longer the wild slut that I'd been the night before. I'd returned to being your loving wife and I felt desperately ashamed. I even covered my body from his eyes, which was ridiculous after all the stuff we had done the night before. One of Dave's good points is that he's quite sensitive and, on seeing I was embarrassed, he found a reason to leave the room, giving me the chance to dress very quickly. By the time I had finished in the bathroom he was on the point of leaving to go home and I was so relieved at not having to face him over breakfast."

"I bet that Lisa had something to say."

"Yes, she had a big smile on her face as she asked if I'd had a good time but I told her that I didn't want to talk about it. I said it very coldly because I blamed her for everything that had happened. Lisa wasn't offended, she just got this huge grin on her face and said, 'Oh I see, you're having your guilt trip, don't worry darling, you'll soon get over that.' She was wrong because walking home, I couldn't stop crying and I had bath after bath trying to make myself clean again. I was terrified that when you got home on the Monday night it would take only one look in my eyes for you to know everything that I did with Dave. "

I don't see how you got from there to having a six month affair," I said, genuinely puzzled.

"You treated me just as lovingly as you have always done and I realised that I might have got away with it," Erika continued as if I hadn't interrupted. "There was still the risk that Lisa might say something because when drunk she can be capable of stuff like that. I still felt rather ashamed but I didn't regret it as much as I had. I was still resolved never to ever do anything like that again but as I saw it, no harm had been done and I had a fantastic memory to last the rest of my life."

"But you did do it again, loads of times," I reminded her.

"About a week later, Dave rang my mobile, I think Lisa gave him my number," my wife started to explain. "The first time you were in the room so I pretended it was a wrong number. He guessed the situation, said he would ring later and when he did I was alone. I knew that I shouldn't speak with him but he can be very amusing and he seemed genuinely concerned about me, especially after the way I had acted that morning after. He was 300 miles away in Glasgow and I didn't think he knew our address so I felt pretty safe and anyway, I didn't think there was anything terribly wrong with just chatting with him. After we had talked a few times, he stated asking me to see him again but I always turned him down until the Friday of the next month, after you had set off for your committee. I was quite relaxed until he said that he was sitting in his car at the end of our road. He wanted to see me, 'Just to talk,' he said.

At this point Erika tried to take a drink from her mug but finding it to be already empty, replaced it on the table. "At first I refused but he's very persuasive and eventually I agreed to let him in. I actually opened the garage door with the remote and told him to drive straight in. I'd started off with such good intentions but once he was in the house we didn't do much talking at least not in the first couple of hours. "

"In my garage, inside my house, in my bed and inside my wife," I said bitterly.

"Not in your bed -- our bed, I couldn't do that to you, so I always took him into the guest bedroom," Erika quickly corrected me. "I slept with him again on the Saturday night and he drove home very early Sunday morning. After that he came down to see me every month when you were away. You might have passed him on the motorway, with you driving one way as he drove the other, except that you were probably always already up there before he started down. We followed the same routine every time."

"I don't understand why he didn't stay with you on the Sunday as well when you knew I wouldn't be back for another day, I presume it had to do with his work," I asked, more for something to say rather than wanting to know the reason.

"He's his own boss so he could have stayed; it was me who made him leave early. I was afraid that you would be able to tell that I'd been fucked by another man but a gap of over thirty-six hours seemed long enough for me to get back to normal before I was in bed with you again."

"I'm not sure that I know what you mean," I said, rather displaying my naivety.

"After I've been with Dave, I always end up a bit stretched," my wife explained gently.

"Are you trying to tell me that his cock is a lot bigger than mine?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"A little over two inches longer and about half as thick again," Erika said, in a very matter of fact manner. "So, no contest then," I sad sadly.

"It was never a competition," Erika said quickly, "You were so completely different it was impossible to compare. It was because the experiences were so unlike that allowed me to do what I've done."

"So, apart from cock size, where exactly do I fall down?"

"You don't fall down at all," my wife told me passionately. "When I'm with you feel completed, much loved, totally contented and completely satisfied. You've made me feel that way from the very first time we had sex and I couldn't possibly ask any more of you."

"And him?"

"He makes me feel as if every atom in my body is vibrating to the same tune," she said simply.

"I don't get it," I admitted.

"That's why I think you need to see me with him before you will," my wife said triumphantly, as if believing that I had just proved her argument for her."

I was not convinced. At first, I was rather shaken by that statement but then realised that she had to be exaggerating for effect. To avoid a response I switched the subject by saying, "In that case you better tell me more about the guy upstairs." Perhaps a bit pettily, I'd made the decision not to refer to him by name."

"He's quite a decent guy," Erika said almost eagerly, as if she had just been waiting for a chance to tell me about her lover. "He not the kind of man to fall in love with and there are times that I don't actually like him but there's nothing really nasty in his nature."

"I bet any money that you're not the first married woman that he's fucked," I said suddenly, without having consciously planned to do so.

"He doesn't make any secret of that," my wife said defensively, "Dave's admitted to me that he's seduced quite a few wives before me but he doesn't think that he does any harm. He's not one of those guys who plays with couples and he doesn't ever try to steal a wife from her husband. He just wants a bit of fun for a while, ideally without any one else knowing. He once told me that he believes his intervention actually improves marriages."

I gave a derisory guffaw. "And how exactly did this genius manage to work that out?"

"He says that wives are left more sexually charged and adventurous after an affair is over, with the husband getting the benefit, not to mention the little special sex tricks that she's learned."

"I don't believe that for one moment," I said dismissively.

A smile flitted over my lovely wife's face and it was almost as if she had momentarily forgotten the situation as she said, "I've already tried a couple of those sex tricks on you and you really enjoyed them. There are some more but I didn't dare introduce too many at once in case you started to wonder who was teaching them to me."

Inevitably my mind started scanning back trying to identify when they might have been. I had to wonder if I would have enjoyed those tricks as much as she said, (if at all) if I'd known from whence they came. Apart from that I had completely run out of things to say and after some long moments of silence, Erika prompted, "Are you getting close to making a decision?"

"Which decision exactly? Whether I'm going to forgive your cheating and carry on as normal or whether I'm willing to sit quietly in a chair and watch you and your buddy upstairs happily humping."

"The watching," Erika clarified with a pleading look in her eyes, "Darling, as I said before, I don't think you can forgive me until you understand and I don't think you can fully understand until you've seen what it's like."

"I don't know yet," I said, shaking my head helplessly, "This is the very last thing I ever expected to be asked to do." After a few more moments my wife broke the renewed silence by saying, "Can I ask you a question?" then when I nodded she asked, "Suppose that when you arrived home a little while ago, instead of cheating, you found me about to inject a needle full of heroine into my arm. What would you have done?"

This was really going off on a tangent, I couldn't see the connection but I decided to play along. "I would have been ashamed for you and rather disgusted but I would immediately have tried to book you into a rehabilitation clinic."

Erika nodded, "So no talk of forgiveness or divorce?"

I was mystified, "No, why should there be?"

"Don't you see there's no difference," Erika said passionately. "People who do drugs must get exquisite sensations; if they don't why do they keep on injecting?

"This has nothing at all to do with drugs, how exactly do you see a connection?" I said rather scathingly.

"Some women can be perfectly happy with the sex her husband gives her but might occasionally stick a needle in her arm for a completely different special sensation, well sex with Dave is more like a drug high than making love with you, so they have got to be completely different things," my wife argued fervently if illogically. "You only have to watch and you're bound to see it too."

Over the course of this discussion I had been unwillingly impressed by my wife's unwavering confidence that if I watched her and Dave copulate, it would magically make me see her infidelity in a completely different light. It was a spectacle that I had no wish to see but I must admit to a growing curiosity. Making my decision, I told her, "OK, will watch you and lover boy perform but I can't promise that it is going to help, in fact I think it will make everything a damn sight worse."

Erika's lovely face broke into a massive smile and she jumped to her feet. I got the impression that she was about to run to throw her arms round my neck and smother me with kisses but she checked herself and simply said, "Thank you." She stood for a few moments as if undecided what to do next but then told me, "I'm going to let Dave know. Can you wait a little while before you come up because I may need to talk to him? He was all set to go home when I took up his tea before and it needed a few minutes to persuade him to stay."

"How long?"

"Can you give me about quarter of an hour please? Why don't you make yourself another cop of tea and probably grab something to eat while you're waiting," she suggested.

"I will have a drink but something stronger than tea, I think I'm going to need it," I said ruefully, already regretting my decision.

The time passed fairly quickly. I was quite calm but it was the calm of a man preparing himself for an ordeal that he had to face. I actually gave then twenty minutes, time in which I was able to empty my glass without gulping the liquor. I headed for the stairs in a resigned frame of mind with a 'what have I got to lose' attitude. I was to find out. At one point in the ensuing two hour sex marathon I was trembling all over my body as if with maleria, at others I was close to tears but for most of the time it felt as if someone had plunged a dagger into my lower abdomen and was continually twisting it. By the time it was over I knew the real meaning of 'heartache'.

The guest bedroom door was open but pulled almost shut, so that I couldn't see into the room. For one irrational moment I was tempted to knock but then instead deliberately pushed it open quite hard. He was sitting on the far side of the bed with his back to the door. Erika stood facing, about two paces in front of him and now completely naked. Dave was wearing a short dressing gown of flamboyant design that most certainly wasn't mine. I could see a small overnight bag on the floor near the window and idly wondered if he carried the dressing gown back and forth with him on each visit. More probably he left it behind for convenience, in the guest room or more probably safely hidden in my wife's half of our built in wardrobe.

Upon my abrupt entrance, Dave had quickly jumped to his feet and half turned to face me, casting an uneasy glance in my direction before quickly looking away. At that moment I was more preoccupied with my wife's state of undress because, to my mind, she looked more blatantly sexual than when I had caught her engaged in that actual petting activity just a little while before. Catching my eye she nodded to where the dressing table stool had been placed, slightly to my right and about six feet from the end of the bed. I became aware that Dave was shaking his head urgently. Erika moved her mouth close to his ear and started speaking quickly in lowered tone, but even though her words were obviously intended solely for him, I could hear every word quite clearly as she said fiercely, "What is the matter with you, of course you can. Please don't let me down now; my whole marriage depends on this. I thought you said that you never went soft. Pretend he's not here. Look, just close your eyes and leave it to me."

As she finished speaking, Erika dropped to her knees in front of him and pushed his dressing gown aside, to reveal that he was wearing nothing underneath. I assumed that he must be at least partially aroused because there seemed one hell of a lot of limp male flesh dangling from his groin. My wife reached out with one delicate hand and slowly lifted the organ, with it hanging over the side of her finger, the covered head making it very reminiscent of a dead snake. Then, tilting her head sideways, she first gave it a quick lick before taking the thing in her mouth. At the sight, something seemed to catch in my throat and I retched a couple of times. I was actually overwhelmed by a feeling of nausea but that quickly passed when she altered position and her hair thankfully blocked my view of further ministrations.

A few minutes passed during which my wife's bobbing head was the only thing moving. Eventually, obviously satisfied with her efforts, Erika turned to her side and after a quick glance in my direction, edged Dave round until he was standing side on to me. It was pretty obvious that she was ensuring that I had the best angle to view her performance from my place in the front row of the stalls. Her talented mouth had once again worked its magic, turning that previously bedraggled penis into a rampant cock, a cock that was commendably stiff and appeared significantly plumper than before.

The following oral session lasted around twenty minutes and for most of that time, (or at least near the start), I was able to watch in a quite detached manner. My wife's strong belief was that her sex with me and that with her lover were so radically different that the sexual experiences were of different species and therefore what she had done with Dave was not actually infidelity. I have to admit that what I witnessed in that third of an hour time span didn't contradict her theory.

When we first met and were mutually admitting our previous sexual histories, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Erika had been fucked by fewer men that I might have expected. However she later admitted that she had given blow jobs to quite a large number of others, this due to an irrational pregnancy fear. In consequence she had become rather an expert at the craft and I had certainly enjoyed the benefit over the years, even though it was always very obvious that she was doing it for my pleasure. Erika had quite a repertoire of special acts that she always performed in the same sequence, all the time gazing lovingly up into my eyes in the approved manner. Her pleasure came from practicing her technique. With Dave it was very obvious that she was doing it for herself, for a start she kept her eyes closed almost the entire time.

At the start of this extended blow job, Dave also kept his eyes tightly closed and even when he did open them he seemed to quickly become preoccupied with something on the ceiling. However, even before half way, he was throwing frequent bold or even defiant glances in my direction. I'm not saying that she did things to him that she'd never done with me but the manner of doing was certainly dissimilar. For instance, she spent an inordinately long time slowly and sensuously licking up his long shaft, treating it like an ice-cream cone or lollipop. Next she had him place one foot on the bed so that she had easier access his balls and able to take each one in turn into her mouth for a prolonged tongue bath. The moment that hit me badly came as she switched between testicles, when she paused to press her face against his scrotum. It was only after she had taken several deep breaths through her nose that I realised that she was getting a high from inhaling his genital aroma.

Another nasty moment came at a point when his foreskin had almost fully retracted and Erika stretched out her tongue to let the tip slowly trace a path round the pink shiny crown. What shocked me was that, from the look of pleasure on her face, you would have thought she was tasting the most exquisite delicacy on earth. A short while later, when she had managed to take a surprising length of cock into her mouth, her whole body seemed to tremble then shake. For a moment I thought she was choking until I realised that she had given herself an orgasm from the sheer pleasure of sucking his cock. There was a lot more that I seem to have forgotten, my memory not helped by the fact that for a time she quickly flitted from one act to another with no seeming plan to her activities, as if her mind was completely adrift on a sea of pleasure.

Erika seemed lost in a world of her own and showed no sign of stopping until Dave placed both of his hands firmly on the top her head. I suspect that her teasing tongue was bringing him too near the brink. On this signal she jumped up and stretched, with arms extended high above her head, taking the opportunity to throw me a hesitant smile. I think that was the only time that she acknowledged my presence in all that was to follow. As prelude to the actual fucking, sitting on the edge of the bed she shuffled back until her bottom was in the middle, before throwing her torso backwards. When about to have sex with me she only parts her legs sufficiently to let me slip comfortably between but now, with hands behind the back of her knees, she pulled her spread thighs back until they were pressing against her breasts. I could clearly see the trimmed brown hairs cladding her pubic mound and the pink slit of her cunt. Perhaps it was my imagination but it seemed to be already opening like a flower in anticipation.

In what seemed a well practiced routine, Dave knelt on the edge of the bed and then knee walked until in the right position. I've read in porn that particularly well endowed men always need a lot of time to gradually ease their cock in but Dave seemed to have no such problem. Through the gap his legs I could plainly see that he had plunged in to the hilt in just one steady thrust. He did however start off only fucking her slowly but that fact caused me a problem. I'd expected to see something completely different but this was exactly the same as when she and I made love. I felt a great urge to rush forward and drag him bodily off my wife and at one point might have done so, had I not felt that my agreement to watch held an implied promise not to intervene.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,440 Followers