Erika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

The rhythm quickly built up until they were fucking with such exuberance that I hoped they would return to that more sedate pace. I could actually see very little because his huge swinging balls very effectively blocked my view. It was better when he started roughly throwing her around the bed, his cock still buried in her and her legs clamped tightly round his waist. During the course of the whole sex session, there were times when she gave crude vocal encouragement and others when she said 'Yes' repeatedly, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," continuing for minutes at a time but for most of the sexual extravaganza, her evidence of pleasure was non verbal, a kind of keening sound, (like a hum made with the upper part of the nose), providing a constant soundtrack that only varied in pitch.

One unexpected element was the almost overpowering smell of sex. Of course on screen sex has no smell and all those times that I was a participant in the sex act, I must somehow have been unaware. After a long period of shagging in that position, without any warning they broke apart. Erika grabbed a pillow and almost scampered to put it along the bottom of the bed before placing herself face down upon it with her feet dangling down to the floor. Meanwhile, Dave walked round the outside of the bed, his huge glistening organ swaying arrogantly in front of him, before reconnecting with her in the doggie position. This is when the power fucking really began.

I realised that I had a painfully stiff erection but knew enough not to feel ashamed or berate myself for this fact. From study I knew that this was simply due to genetic programming, not unlike the fight or flee mechanism, and not a sign that I had been aroused by what I was seeing, which is the usual interpretation. You may wonder why I haven't mention having observed Erika enjoying an orgasm; the truth is that I don't think there were many moments when she wasn't having one. This was primitive animal rutting, his thick shaft pistoning into her so fast that his hips were a blur. There was a small rivulet of sweat trickling down the middle of his back and I realised that my own forehead was beaded with perspiration, even though I was unaware of any increase in room temperature.

Due to my position I could observe little detail and realised that if my head were about twelve inches lower I would see far better. I had the option of leaning forward or slumping down but did neither, actually unsure if this was due to lack of desire or unwillingness to demean myself further. They went on and on and on. The man seemed to have unlimited reserves of energy and almost unbelievable self control. I knew that if in a similar position, I wouldn't have been able to maintain his pace or stop myself from cumming.

Inevitably he eventually did run out of steam and, withdrawing abruptly, threw himself backwards on to the bed. Mere second later Erika had scrambled up to impale herself on his still turgid organ in the cowgirl position. She began enthusiastically bouncing up and down and soon established a steady rhythm. I had a better view now than at any time before, for instance I could clearly see the sheen on his cock as it appeared and disappeared between the welcoming lips of her cunt. I also couldn't avoid noticing the collar of white froth round the base of his thick shaft, this undoubtedly a combination of his pre-cum and her vaginal juices. Maybe because she was now doing the fucking rather than he, I felt a rush intense jealousy or was it envy? Maybe both -- I find myself confused on the difference between those two emotions.

Suddenly, with his shaft still embedded in her, Erika somehow managed to swivel 180 degrees into the reverse cowgirl position. I hoped that she might now look at me or even counter the lewd carnal image by mouthing the words, 'I love you' but her eyes remained obstinately closed and it was very obvious from the expression on her face that the whole essence of her being was concentrated between her thighs. There was no more up and down action as she had switched to a rotational movement of her hips, and was no doubt also squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles. At times, the watching became so unbearable that I had a strong urge to dash from the room but unfortunately felt committed to stay. My mouth was desperately dry but I also felt inhibited about slipping out for refreshment, even to snatch a quick drink of water from the bathroom. Ironically, they were so engrossed with each other that I doubt if my absence would have even been noticed.

Thankfully we were approaching the finale and they switched back to missionary for that. Compared to what had gone before this was relatively brief, lasting only a few minutes. If this were a fictional tale, Dave would have already cum three times without losing stiffness. In reality he had maintained stoic self control, and when the moment came I counted eight strung pulses as he pumped his semen into her. After completion, he initially slumped upon her but then rolled off after only a brief embrace. This action revealed the damage, a gaping red rimmed hole with a mass of white cum already in the process of oozing out. I could easily understand why my wife was addicted to the man but at the same time I couldn't agree with her belief that her sex with him and her sex with me were essentially or even intrinsically different. To my mind it was all just copulation, with him being vastly better at it than me. I was still gazing between her legs with a kind of hypnotic fascination when Erika sat up, looked at me for the first time in a long time and said cheerfully, "Why don't you go to bed love, I'll be through in a few minutes. "

I rather thankfully left the room and went to our bedroom; there after undressing and carefully hanging up my clothes, I got into bed. For anybody interested I have always slept naked. After two or three minutes it struck me that it was almost exactly twenty-four hours since I had lain in that exact position but then I had been in a very different frame of mind. After about five minutes, Erika came running in and slipped into bed beside me. "Dave's staying the night, he wanted to go home now but I told him it was stupid to set off at this time of night especially when he's bound to be tired," she reported. "Don't worry; I won't be going through to him during the night."

I didn't say anything, apart from making a sort of grunt to show that I wasn't asleep. We lay side by side, not quite touching, I think with both of us aware of the others breathing. After several minutes, Erika said softly, "Do you want to?"

My mind didn't but my body did. I told her 'No'.

There followed a gap of several more minutes before she said, "Are you sure? They say that helps to reconnect."

"At this point I'm not sure that I want to 'reconnect' with you ever again."

The disappointment in my wife's voice was obvious as she said, "But do you agree that it was different?"

"Oh, it was different all right but I don't think that helps, in fact quite the opposite."

"How do you mean?"

"I don't want to talk about this now," I said firmly, "I'll give you my decision in the morning, but now that I've watched your demonstration, maybe you can now tell me what you think makes the big difference between your lover and me?"

"I've given this a lot of consideration over the last six months and I still don't fully understand," my wife said thoughtfully. "He does fill me far fuller than you do and that has to be part of the reason but only a very small part. I think the fact that I don't love him has got to be more significant, or more importantly that he doesn't love me. He's also had an awful lot of experience with women; he understands how female bodies work so he knows all their hot spots and the right time to trigger them." Erika paused and then said, "Actually, I think the main, if not the only reason. is simple chemical attraction. Remember from science classes at school, those two substances where there was always a massive reaction if ever they were allowed to touch." There was another longish silence and then Erika added, as if a sudden realisation, "Dave makes me feel so wonderful but he could never make me as happy as you do, and that's the real difference."

I did intend to reply but while sorting out in my head what I wanted to say, I must have fallen asleep due to mental exhaustion. When I woke the next morning the side of the bed next to me was empty but almost immediately as if by sixth sense, Erika came bustling in, fully dressed and with her make-up on. I immediately started to swing my legs out of bed to get up but she held up a hand to stop me saying, "Dave's having something to eat before he goes, can you wait fifteen minutes or so until after he's left."

After she returned downstairs it struck me that I seemed to do nothing but wait for Dave; however in this instance I didn't mind at all because I had absolutely no desire to confront the man that morning. At the specified time I headed down, having taken the opportunity to wash and shave while waiting. Half way downstairs I was greeted by the appetising smell of bacon and eggs and as I entered the dining room Erika was in the process of placing two plates on the table. Coffee mugs were already in place.

I waited until we had both finished eating and Erika was sitting quietly gazing expectantly at me. She was looking particularly gorgeous and that didn't help me in what I had to say. Taking a deep breath I started my speech, "I still love you, I think that I will always love and I'm pretty certain that you still love me but I can't stay married to you. Last night was a desperate mistake. After you explained how your affair came about, I was on the point of forgiving you and I think, given time, I might have been able to put it out of my mind but now I have graphic images indelibly ingrained in my memory and I don't think I can ever eradicate them. So tomorrow I going to find a solicitor to start divorce proceedings and I also intend to start the business of putting the house up for sale." Tears flooded down my wife's lovely face and she sat there sobbing, quite unable to speak. I let her suffer for two or three minutes before saying quietly, "That doesn't have to mean the end."

Erika looked bemused but I saw the glimmer of hope in her eyes. "What do you mean?" she stammered.

"While the divorce is going through and for a short time afterwards, actually for a period of six months, I suggest that we don't have any direct contact, in fact it would be best if we didn't even catch sight of each other. During that time we will both be free to have sex with other people, me to gain a modicum of revenge and you to hopefully get whatever it is out of your system. Next Valentines Day, if both of us still want to, we will meet up for dinner. At the end of the evening we will go our separate ways, but from then on we might start dating again, just like we did at the beginning."

"I'll do anything you want if it might get us back but I don't see the point of all that and I don't like the thought of divorce," Erika said with a look of genuine puzzlement on her face.

"The idea goes back to Trevor Smith," I started to explain.

Now she did look mystified. "What's Trevor got to do with it?

"He and I had a few confrontations before you and I met and I hated the arrogant bastard, you could say that he was my worst enemy. Then, just after we got engaged, I found out that you'd a hot relationship with him two years before and actually moved in with him for a couple of months. From that moment, I couldn't stop imagining you in bed with him. The thoughts were there all the time and it made me quite ill. It got to the point that I thought I would have to break up with you because I couldn't stand the thought of feeling like that for the rest of my life.

Erika was nodding understandingly, "So what did you do?"

"I told myself that it was the past. That we were the future and that we had only come into being as the people we are on the day that we met. It worked and I haven't thought about him since, until last night. I'm hoping that the same technique will help me get past Dave and everything that I saw last night."

"You said that we could both have sex with others during the break, does that include him," my wife asked hesitantly.

"Technically it does but I'd prefer that you don't see him. In fact, if you can't go cold turkey on him from this moment, I honestly don't think there is any hope for us," I told her bluntly.

My soon to be ex wife sat thinking for a while before saying, "I understand the need to divorce but does the break have to be for six months? What if the divorce goes through quickly? The last six months has seemed like a very long time and six months from now feels like forever. I can't bear the thought of not seeing you for so long."

As unemotionally as I could manage, I told her, "I will need six months to get over the anger I feel at what you have done to us and as for you, you've been sharing yourself with a man able to sexually pleasure you better than I ever can but with my love as a backstop. You need to find out if you can get that same pleasure if I'm not there to return to. I think you need a full six months to decide what you're looking for because I don't want you to be there on Valentine's Day if you're not absolutely certain that you can remain faithful to me in the future."

We spent another two hours sorting out details and me packing some bags before inevitably it was time for me to leave. I stood with my back to the door with Erika about three feet in front of me. There was a long silence until she asked, "Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?"

I shook my head and told her, "I won't kiss you for two reasons, firstly because I'm hoping this isn't goodbye and the second reason is that I'm afraid that if I kiss you I won't be able to make myself go.

Postscript.

The divorce was hideously expensive and it made me wonder if I could have managed without but decided that I had done the right thing. It was actually vital because without that legal break, I'm not sure that my mind would have allowed a clean new start.

It is now three months since I left the house, (and only three months to go to Valentine's Day) and my solicitor informs me that the divorce will be finalised in the middle of January. During that time I've had sex with three different women but have to admit that two of these were rather expensive high class escorts, both almost on a par with my wife in face and figure. I think it was cash very well spent because both gave exceptional value for money and did wonders for my morale.

The first was a month after the split. I had to do something because I'd spent that month moping about in a tiny flat, completely lacking in motivation. The second, a blonde called Claire, kept me company on my anniversary; I might not have got through the night if left alone. I also managed to pick up two females in nightclubs. One wouldn't fuck when I got her back to the flat but think that she might if I'd been a bit more pushy. The other was completely different, a veritable firecracker. I met her at a club on the Saturday night, and back at my flat we got little sleep that night. In the morning she did go home but she was back in the afternoon and we carried on where we'd left off. Everything seemed fine but as we sat down to eat she suddenly said, "I can't do this," going on to explain, "I've got a steady boy friend and I do love him." After she left, it struck me that I had innocently played the role of other man.

Two weeks ago, I caught a brief glimpse of Erika. I was at a club and during a slow number on the packed dance floor, I saw her with her arms round the neck of a tall black male. I felt as I had been stabbed and quickly left the premises. I will certainly be at our rendezvous next year and can only hope that she will too.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers