Erika Blossoms Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmoovB
SmoovB
51 Followers

"And for a man like him, that is an unforgiveable sin. He had no choice but to let her go or he wouldn't have been able to live with himself, because some things can't be forgiven even if we really want to. That would be a form of self-betrayal."

I looked at her with something approaching awe.

"Your father is the opposite side of that same coin, and that's what keeps him together with your step mom. It's because he is all of those qualities that he stays with her. He can never ditch her because it would be a betrayal of self -- an unforgiveable sin."

"Wow." Was all I could think to say. She can be so deep that it scares me sometimes.

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Gotta get ready to head off to the salt mine."

I dressed for work. After yesterday's disappointment, I decided that I would simply dress for work like I always do and not make a big deal of it.

I did, however, put on a pretty little bra and panty set that Jana had bought for my lingerie fashion show last night.

Once at the office, I settled in with a firm resolution to stay on task and avoid distractions -- especially self-manufactured distractions.

A little before 10:00, Mr. Jackson stepped in my cubicle. He nodded his head and said "Good morning, Ms. Thomas. I didn't get a chance to say 'hello' yesterday, so 'hello' for yesterday and 'hello' for this morning. I trust you are feeling better?"

For a split second, I was puzzled before I remembered that I had phoned in sick on Monday.

I turned my chair to face him. "Oh yes, Mr. Jackson, I feel great today, thank you for asking." I gave him my biggest smile.

He was grinning boyishly. What Jana had told me about him was fresh on my mind.

Feeling bold, I said "Mr. Jackson, I noticed that there were a couple of changes in the policy document as you outlined it to me Tuesday. I hope that I wasn't in error in what I had put in the draft."

His grin got even more boyish, if that's possible.

"No, no, nothing like that. The other partners insisted on some changes in the official policy." He rolled his eyes. "So it was decided that the individual partners can, ahhh, modify it to suit themselves as needed for the people that report directly to them. Your draft was perfect in every detail, as usual."

I beamed at him. He didn't change it because he changed his mind, but because his partners aren't as good a man as he is.

"The lesson, Ms. Thomas, is that partners are a headache who can generally be counted on to be the most difficult when you least expect it. I'm not sure that I wasn't happier in the old days when I was free from their bullshit."

"You should keep that in mind once you get your law degree, Ms. Thomas."

SHIT! I knew beyond all doubt that Jennifer had just heard that.

He turned toward his office and called over to Jennifer across the aisle. "Good Morning, Jennifer."

"Good morning, Mr. Jackson." She said brightly. I could hear the smirk in her tone.

I returned to my work, determined to stay focused today.

About 11:00, I got a text from Brandon, my best work friend. "Lunch today."

It wasn't a question.

"Yes. Noon. You're buying. :P" I texted back.

"Btch, plz" was his reply.

At noon, I walked over to his cubicle and we walked to the elevator together.

Once out on the sidewalk, walking toward the little sushi place a couple of blocks away, Brandon said, "It's all over the office that Mr. Jackson made that new law school policy just for you."

"Already?"

"Jennifer told Stephanie, Stephanie told the entire world."

While Jennifer was a pretty good gossip, she didn't hold a candle to Stephanie's gossiping skills.

"By the end of the day, the story will be that you are under his desk giving him blowjobs twice a day."

I sighed. "Probably."

"Are you?" he asked.

I looked over at him, ready to bite his head off. He had a huge grin on his face. Teasing me.

"Bitch, please." I said.

"He did do that for you though, amirite?"

"Yes, he did. I'm the one who insisted that it be open to everyone though, especially after he insisted that I would keep my full salary for part time work."

"Big of you."

"You should take advantage of it too."

"Bitch, please. I don't want to be a lawyer."

"What do you want to be?"

"A househusband. A kept man. A concubine."

We both laughed.

We were at the sushi place, went in and got a small table against the back wall and ordered.

While we were waiting for our orders to arrive, Brandon asked, "So, you've decided to be a lesbian?" He was teasing, sort of.

"Half-lesbian." I said, smiling.

"Oh just pick a team for cryin' out loud!"

"I refuse to limit myself in that way Brandon." I teased.

"Life would be so much less complicated had I been born without a penis." He said.

"I don't know... My life has gotten a lot more complicated over the past week or so."

"I'll bet it has. So tell me, why the breakup from ol' whathisname?"

"Jason. It's complicated."

"Oh just tell it!" he said.

"The whole thing?"

"Oh Christ no! The Reader's Digest version, please."

Our meals had arrived, and I started at the beginning.

"By accident, I discovered that 'ol' whatshisname' has a little fetish."

"Unsurprising." Brandon said.

"A pantyhose fetish."

"Unsurpris... wait, on you, or on himself?"

"Both."

"Somewhat surprising."

"And an anal sex kink."

"For you or himself?"

"Himself. Mostly. I think."

"Surprising, but from my point of view, understandable." He grinned.

And so, over the next 30 minutes, I told him the whole story -- leaving out some of the more graphic details -- including how Jana and I came to be living together and how we had become lovers."

"So it's committed, but not monogamous? Is that what you're telling me?"

"We're not going to become whores or anything and it's not orgy time at Jana and Erika's place, but if we find a man we are interested in then... well, we're going to see how it works out."

"That's a dangerous line you two are walking, Erika. Someone is bound to get jealous and hurt before this is done."

"Every relationship has that potential, Brandon."

"True." He said thoughtfully.

"We're both going into this with eyes wide open."

"Ok, then I'm just going to be happy for you. How is the sex?"

"Life changing. Amazing. Frequent." I replied honestly. "It's really, really good. It is missing something though."

I looked at him and grinned. He burst out laughing.

We had finished lunch and were walking back to the office. We still had a few minutes and decided take the long way around the block.

"One last thing, and you have to promise not to tell."

He looked sidelong at me. "Ok."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Cross your heart and hope to die?"

He stopped walking. I walked a few steps, stopped and turned around.

"Bitch, if you don't tell me right this second, I will claw your eyes out."

"I have a date Saturday night. Well, I don't know if it's a date date..."

"You told me that yesterday." He interrupted.

"Oh. Right."

"Do I know this man?" he asked, eyes narrow.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Damnit! I knew it! You ARE blowing him under the desk twice a day!"

"I AM NOT!" I stamped my foot on the sidewalk.

"The details then -- all of them. Right this instant."

Out on the sidewalk outside our building, I quickly told him about his offer to pay my tuition and let me work part-time for full-time pay. I didn't tell him about the cock grabbing incident.

I said, "Brandon, it was just so generous that I had to do something! So I offered to make him dinner as a 'thank you'."

"Let me see if I have this all straight. You told him you wanted to go to law school. He offered to pay your way and pay you to not work. Which caused you to invite him into your lesbian, nymphomaniac sex trap for dinner. And he accepted, despite the fact that he is your boss and twice your age?"

"Yes, basically."

"Couldn't you have just sent a card or maybe a fruit basket?"

"One more teeny, tiny detail."

"Jeezus. It never stops with you. Who are you and what have you done with my mousy little friend who always played it safe?"

I let that go and said, "He insisted that... that we switch it around so that he cooks dinner for me," I paused. "at his house."

Brandon let out a low whistle. "Oh, honey, he has it bad for you."

"I don't think it's like that." I said softly.

He reached out and took my hand, looked at me with tenderness and concern and said, "That's because you are an emotional retard."

I snatched my hand from his and pushed him hard in the chest. "Shut UP!"

He grinned a big loopy grin.

"But you are a gorgeous emotional retard, and that counts for something. And wicked smart, so there is hope for you."

He gave me a little kiss, spun and walked quickly into the building.

I caught up with him at the elevator.

Riding up to our floor, he said, "I can't wait to hear about your 'not a date' Monday."

"I'll bet." I said, a little annoyed with his 'retard' comment.

"Look at me." He said.

I did.

"I love you and want the best for you. I'm here for you if you need anything. Anything."

I reached down and squeezed his hand and gave him a little peck on the cheek, just as the elevator door slid open.

----------

Just before 5:00, I got a text from Jana.

"come straight home. we're going out tonight."

Twenty minutes later, I walked in the door. Jana was already there.

"Hellooo, I'm home!" I sang out.

"Back here." From her bedroom.

I walked back to her room. "Hello."

"Hi. How was your day?"

"Good, had lunch with Brandon." I flopped down on her bed as she emerged from the bathroom, naked. Her makeup said that we were going somewhere expensive.

She started rummaging through her closet.

"How's Brandon?"

I thought for a moment. "I'm not really sure." I admitted. "We talked about me the whole time. I don't think we said one word about him. I am such a twit."

"So you filled him in on everything."

"Yeah." I said.

"He was snarky, but loving and supportive." She guessed.

"Yeah."

We talked about her day. Routine.

"This?" she held up an off-white cocktail dress. Mid-thigh length, one shoulder bare. Stunning on her.

"Where are we going?"

"The Independent for dinner, then dancing."

"Dancing where?"

"Not sure yet."

"That's right for The Independent," I said, "depends on where we go dancing though."

She flung it into the chair next to her bed. I immediately picked it up and put it back on the hangar.

"How about this one?"

This went on forever before she finally landed on the right one.

It was a very short sequined thing in electric blue, with a plunging neckline and an exposed scooped back.

She pulled on a tiny little thong, pulled the dress up over her round hips, stuffed her breasts into the dress and wiggled everything into place. It was like a second skin on her. It was cut just right so that she didn't need a bra, and it held her breasts from underneath in an amazing way.

She stepped into some simple white backless 3" heels.

She looked like a dream. I would have happily thrown her on the bed and ripped it right back off and done unspeakable things with her.

All put together, she turned, bumped out her hip, turned in one knee and said, "tell me."

"I can hardly breathe."

She smiled. "Now let's do you."

We walked up to my room. "Do I have time for a shower?" I asked.

"Of course." she said.

I slipped off my work clothes. Jana sat at my dressing counter. I resisted the urge to ask for details about the evening, and the anticipation had my libido's attention. I could smell it as soon as I peeled my little panties off.

As soon as the shower warmed up, I stepped in.

"Did you talk to Mr. Jackson today." she asked.

"Just business."

I told her about Jennifer and how the office gossip had begun and filled her in about Stephanie and her special talent for it.

"That's to be expected. Ignore it."

Through the frosted glass, I saw her get up and go into the bedroom. I ran a razor over my legs and decided to spend a little time touching up my pussy. My libido demanded it. An excuse.

I got out of the shower and put my hair up in a towel.

I sat down at my dressing counter and started with my makeup. Jana came in and stood behind me.

"Give me your brush."

She removed the towel and began to brush my hair ever so gently and delicately as I put on my makeup. She was watching me intently in the mirror as I did.

"Watching you put on your makeup is an incredibly sexy thing to watch. I never knew... how intimate it is to watch." she said dreamily, brushing my hair with long, slow strokes.

By the time I had finished my makeup, she had brushed my hair mostly dry.

She spun me around in my chair and piled it atop my head and pinned it into place.

Then she began touching up my makeup. A little more to my eyes, a little more with a brush on my cheeks and then spent some time with my lips. It was my turn to watch her intently as she worked on me.

When she spun me around again, I almost didn't recognize myself. I looked -- this is hard to describe -- not older, but richer and more sophisticated. Elegant. Deeper, if that makes sense.

I seldom wear my hair up. The closest I get is a ponytail. But she had pinned my hair up into an elegant, casual mess. Tendrils hung down, framing my face. The effect was sophisticated.

"Jana. What have you done to me?" My cheekbones were higher, my lips were fuller, my eyes were brighter, my hair was shinier. I was genuinely stunned.

She hesitated. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"I barely recognize myself. I look so... beautiful."

I looked at her in the mirror.

"You are so beautiful." She touched my shoulders with her fingertips and lightly ran them across my collarbones and then up my neck, my libido screaming at me to throw her on the bed.

"You have such an elegant neck and chest. I could look at them forever." She reached up and touched my bottom lip ever so lightly with her fingertip. "And that little freckle on your lip is so... dreamy."

I turned around in my chair. "Forget going out. Let's stay home and make love." I didn't care if we ever left the house again.

That brought a huge smile to her face.

"Oh no. I've been working all week on this night. We are going out."

There were three elegant boxes sitting on my bed. "Open the big one first." She said.

I pulled the bow and opened the box. Inside was a shimmering silk dress. A rich, deep red. I lifted it from the box, held it against my naked body and looked in the mirror.

It was long. Strapless. Slit way up the side.

I gasped. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." And I meant it. It was breathtaking.

Jana was beaming. I slid into her arms and we kissed -- barely touching lips, sparks arcing between us.

"Open the other one."

It was smaller. I unwrapped it carefully. It was a pair of pantyhose.

They were nude color, with a soft matte finish, extremely sheer and absolutely without seams anywhere except at the lightly reinforced toe and where the wide, lacy waistband joined. These were not just any pantyhose. They were clearly several steps above even what Jason had bought for me.

"Put them on." Jana said.

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you love me."

"I love you. But, this. I'm..."

"Erika, my love, I have been fantasizing about these past few days for years. All the things we would do together. All the things I wanted to give you. All the things I wanted to see you in. All the ways I wanted to show you how much I love you." I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I loved her completely.

"Don't cry, because if you start, I will too and we'll have to re-do your makeup. I would kiss you, but I'm afraid we wouldn't stop, and all my careful plans would fall apart."

"I wouldn't want that." I said. My libido, throbbing. My scent, broadcasting my arousal.

"Now, get dressed. I'm dying to see you in that dress."

I very carefully pulled the pantyhose on. And while they were exceedingly sheer, it was obvious that they were substantial. I looked in the mirror. My legs were shimmering. A mile long, even without heels. They felt fantastic.

I turned my ass toward Jana, stood on my tiptoes, arched my back and looked over my shoulder.

"How do they look?" I asked sweetly.

Her mouth opened like she was about to say something, "..." her eyes smoldered.

"Help me with my dress, won't you?" I picked it up from the bed where I had dropped it and looked for a label. It was obviously high-grade silk, but something more.

"I had it made for you. It's a silk/lycra blend. It stretches just the tiniest bit. I had it made from a dress I saw in an old movie." It was my turn to be speechless.

She took it and bent down. I stepped into it carefully.

Together, we pulled it up, around my hips, up my tummy and over my breasts. I can't describe how perfectly it fit, stretching just enough to get over my hips and breasts.

No straps, but the stretch held it up firmly. It was too tight to go anywhere anyway. It fit perfectly. Like it was painted on.

The slit at the side went all the way up to the point of my hip, and the corners of the slit at the bottom were rounded. It draped against my leg gracefully.

"How did you get the size so perfect?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror, turning this way and that.

"I've been paying attention and making notes when we shop. I took some measurements of the clothes you have that fit best. Pretty simple." She was watching me in the mirror too.

She fanned her face. "We better get out of here pretty quick, or I'm going to take you up on the suggestion to stay in. You look amazing. Like a dream come true." She was touching my collarbone with her small hand. She leaned in and gave me a kiss there.

I went to the closet and picked out a simple but elegant pair of sling back black heels. I dropped them on the floor next to the bed.

"There were supposed to be matching shoes, but they didn't deliver in time. FedEx lies like a cheap rug."

"We saved the last for best," she said, indicating the third package.

The third package, after opening carefully, was a little beaded pearl clutch of the same color, and I suspected the same material. There was no label. But there was a key inside, an envelope and an AmEx Platinum card with my name on it.

It was Mercedes car key. I pulled it out.

"Your chariot awaits. In the envelope is the title." She said.

"Jana, you didn't. This is too much."

"I did and it's not."

"Jana, I can't..." my head, reeling.

"Of course you can. You need a new car."

That much was true at least. My trusty old Honda was in pretty rough shape. Daddy kept it running, but I was long overdue in replacing it.

I pulled out the card. "I have a job! I don't need this."

"Now you listen to me and listen to me good. Money is nothing. Nothing. We couldn't spend all my money in a thousand years. You spend the money you earn on whatever you want, but that card is yours, no strings, no limits, to do whatever you want."

"Jana..." I protested.

"Hush now. You are family. I talked to daddy yesterday and told him what I was doing and he thought it was an outstanding idea. He and mom love you like one of their own. They are expecting us for Sunday brunch at the club to celebrate us moving in together."

"Jana, I just can't. A new car? It must have cost a fortune!"

"It was just 50 thousand. Daddy farts 50 thousand before he gets up in the morning. You and I could spend 50 thousand every day for the next 50 years and never even touch the principal. It's free money I'm spending. Now hush up about it. I won't hear another word. It's done."

I looked at her, stunned silent.

"You have to realize, ladybug, this is my dream come true." She said as she pulled me close and kissed the nape of my neck. "I have been waiting for this day since the moment we became friends."

SmoovB
SmoovB
51 Followers