Erika Blossoms Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went off to the ladies room.

"Are we having a good time?" I asked.

"We are having the best time." She said. "I can't believe you are making me go home." She pouted.

"What is your plan?" I asked her.

"To tease him a little bit more and send him home with an aching erection and blue balls. I will also make him ask me out for Saturday night."

I laughed. "That's a fine plan."

"What is your plan?" she asked me.

"I don't have one."

You can use mine. It will work on Keith too.

"Maybe." I said. "But I'm going to get at least one good kiss before I let him go."

"You haven't kissed him yet?"

"He hasn't kissed me yet." I replied.

Jana smiled at that. "You are such a lady." She looked at me, "A gorgeously sexy lady who I will have my way with in just a little while." She kissed me.

"Ok, we will go home -- alone -- and send these gorgeous men home unfucked tonight. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal."

When we returned to the table, Tony and Keith were sitting. Keith was sitting with his legs splayed open. They were talking and didn't see us approach.

It was the first time all night that I got a good look at his crotch.

There was a heavy looking lump against his right thigh. My heart turned a little flip.

"Are we ready to go?" Jana said brightly.

They stood and we walked toward the door. I held Keith's hand. Jana and Tony walked arm in arm.

The valets brought our cars.

Jana gave me a kiss, A surprisingly full kiss that I was sure was at least partially for the benefit of Keith and Tony. She said "See you at home in a little while?"

We got in our cars. I watched Tony and Jana drive off ahead of us.

"Where to, sir?" I asked.

"I have a suite at the Sexton."

The Sexton was an exclusive hotel the opposite direction from my home, but not far.

I pulled out and drove.

Several long minutes passed without speaking. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, but thoughtful and quiet.

"I'm leaving for Chicago Monday." He said. "Would you be available Saturday night for something other than a double date?"

Damn.

"I have plans for Saturday night and I'm afraid I can't change them." I touched his thigh. "But I'm free tomorrow night." I offered with what I hoped was my sexiest smile.

"I have plans tomorrow night, and I'm afraid I can't change them." He said.

We drove on, quiet again.

"Will I see you again?" Hoping that I didn't sound needy.

"You will most certainly see me again." He said. "I have a store opening in Chicago, so I'll be a couple of weeks before I can get back. But I'll be here from time to time checking in on the store and I would be thrilled if you would allow me the pleasure of your company."

"Tonight was wonderful. The dinner and dancing was divine."

"Yes. It was that.' He said quietly.

We had arrived at The Sexton. I parked in a dark corner of the lot in one of the only spaces available.

He turned in his seat to face me. "Would you like to come in?" he offered. The offer was clear, if unspoken.

Suddenly bold, I said, "Yes, I would like that very much, but I'm not going to. Because if I did come in, we would make love and I'm not going to do that on a first date, even though I want to desperately."

He smiled. "I see."

I leaned in and put my lips close to his. "I'm not the kind of girl who sleeps with a man on the first date, no matter how badly I want to. And I want to very, very badly."

Then he was kissing me. His full lips against mine, hungry and warm. Insistent.

I felt his hand against my cheek, pulling me closer, kissing me harder. We kissed like that for what seemed like a very long time.

I took his other hand in mine and pulled it to my breast. He gave it a gentle but firm squeeze. I moaned softly into his lips. He squeezed a little harder. I moaned a little louder.

I was ready. I was ready to fuck a real man with a real cock. Right now. Nothing else mattered. It didn't matter what number of date it was.

I reached down to his thigh and pushed it toward his crotch. I felt him softly moan through my lips.

My hand reached a hard, thick lump between his legs. It felt like his cock was doubled over on itself. He squirmed in his seat, and suddenly, I felt his cock spring free from whatever had it pinned. It extended down his left thigh, hot and hard. And long. Very long.

I ran my hand along its entire length as we kissed passionately, his hand squeezing my breasts harder, pinching my nipples between his long fingers.

I knew that if he asked me again, I would go to his room and let him fuck me with that long, hard, black cock.

I wanted it with every molecule in my body. I wanted to see him naked, to feel his dark skin against me, to taste him, to take him inside me fully. I wanted to possess him.

I rubbed his cock through his slacks, feeling a bit of wetness at the end. He was leaking. I also knew that I had probably ruined my dress by now with my own leakiness.

I felt him push my dress down off my breasts. He bent down and took my left nipple in his mouth. I reached down and pushed my seat back and then reclined it as far as it would go. It wasn't far enough. A drawback of a two-seater I decided.

He was sucking my nipples, squeezing my tender breasts, driving me insane with raw lust.

'Please ask me again' I thought, over and over, begging him to hear my thoughts. He reached down between my legs, his hands on my inner thighs. Rubbing, squeezing, pushing toward my wet pantyhose covered pussy.

"Take your cock out. I want to feel it in my hand." Never taking his mouth from my aching breasts, he reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks.

I reached in and started trying to work his cock free. It was stiff against his leg. There was going to be no way to get it out short of him pushing his pants down.

He was moaning softly against my lips, kissing me insistently. Rubbing my pussy with the side of his hand as he squeezed my upper thigh. I was very near an orgasm.

"Your cock. Out." I moaned insistently into his lips.

He broke the kiss. He lifted his hips and slid his slacks down enough for his black cock to spring free, standing straight up, twitching and throbbing.

I leaned across the console and took it in both hands. With one hand around the base and the other hand on top, there were inches remaining untouched.

The contrast between my pale hands and his thick, dark cock was mesmerizing.

I squeezed it tightly and watched as it leaked its own lubricant down one side, dripping of the bulging, purplish head.

I needed it inside my aching pussy more than I've ever needed anything. I was entirely ready to climb over the console and push it up into my needy cunt.

I started stroking it with both hands, up and down, each stroke up bringing more fluid out, so that within a few strokes, his entire cock was wet with it, making it slippery as it slid between my fists.

"Erika..." he moaned.

I started pumping it faster, squeezing it tighter. I wanted to see it cum.

I didn't have to wait long.

He bucked his hips, and his cock erupted a thick blast of cum. The first spurt hit him on the bottom of the chin. The second long spurt was like a thick, white rope. It went from his chin all the way down to his pubic area.

I watched as it continued to spit his cum, spurt after spurt after spurt. All over his shirt, across his thighs, dripping down my hands and wrists, his hips thrusting into my little white hands.

My pussy was throbbing. My nipples felt like they would break off if he touched them again.

I let him pump his cock in my fists for a few more strokes as his orgasm cooled off.

I suddenly needed to get home quick, and just as suddenly realized that there was nothing, nothing, to clean this mess up with.

I leaned over and kissed him. "That was amazing." I said. "I have never seen anything like that."

He kissed me back. "I've never felt anything like that." He said. "I was pretty worked up. I usually take longer." He looked a little sheepish.

He was apologizing!

"I'm flattered that I have that effect on you." I kissed him and gave his bottom lip a little bite.

"You have quite an effect. I could go again." He grinned.

I finally removed my hands from his gorgeous cock and looked. It was true. He was still fully erect.

I rubbed the cum that was all over my hands into my naked breasts. It felt delicious.

Again, I thought, just ask me and I will go in with you. I want your cum all over me. I want your cum leaking out of me. I want to taste it, to swallow it. To swallow him completely.

But he was too much a gentleman to ask again. It had been asked and answered and he was respectful of that.

He looked around. There was nothing to clean up with and he was a glorious mess.

With a shrug, he took his jacket off and then his shirt. He used his shirt as a rag to clean up as best he could and then slipped his jacket back on across his bare shoulders.

He handed the shirt to me. I used it to wipe my hands, arms and breasts. I tucked it behind the seat, and pulled my beautiful, ruined dress into place to cover my breasts.

"Well," I said brightly, "thanks for a fun night!"

We both laughed.

"It has been a wonderful evening Erika. You are... amazing." I could tell he was on the verge of saying more.

I leaned over and kissed him deeply. "I hope I see you again soon."

"You may absolutely rely on that."

I kissed him deeply again.

"I'm probably not going to fuck you on the second date either."

He grinned. Those damn teeth.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to take my chances."

"I hope you do."

He opened the door and was gone.