Erika Blossoms Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, get your shoes on and take me to dinner in your new car."

With a little nip in the air, I grabbed a wrap for my shoulders and we were out the door.

As we were riding down the elevator to the parking deck, it occurred to me that between the two of us, we had on exactly four garments of clothing.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN -- Thursday Evening.

We were speeding down the freeway. Late.

"Our reservations are at 8:00, you'd better step on it." Jana had said as we had pulled out of the parking deck.

We were in my new car, the one Jana had bought me. A Mercedes. A little one. Two seats. It was the same shade of red as my dress. And as I was finding out, it would fly. I'm a confident driver, Daddy saw to that when I was 15 and 16. I put the hammer down.

We pulled up at precisely 8:03 and handed the key to the valet. I could feel his eyes on me.

Jana had told me on the way over "I want you to be aware at how much more attention you'll get than me."

"Don't be silly," I said "You are always the center of the room."

"That's what you think because you've always paid more attention to me than to anyone else in the room. But it's not true. You are stunning. Like a movie star or royalty. I'm more like a porn star or maybe a high priced call girl."

"Douglas, party of four" she told the hostess.

I noted the 'four', but I had guessed that. The only question was who, and I had no idea. We didn't get this dressed up to have dinner together.

The hostess spun and immediately led us to our table. I felt every eye in the restaurant on us as we walk in. As we approach our table -- the most conspicuous table in the center of the room - two men stood to greet us.

One of the men was Keith. From the eyewear boutique. (See Chapter 3) He was with another man.

Jana and I had met Keith Saturday while we were shopping. He owns a chain of boutique eyewear shops. He is a gorgeous black man and his friend is an almost equally gorgeous white man.

At the table, Keith is smiling broadly with his immaculately white teeth. His friend has a bit of a shocked expression on his smiling face.

Keith offers his hand. When I extend mine, he takes it, bows and kisses the back of my hand. His lips on the back of my hand are full and warm.

"I am so pleased to see you again Erika." He beams at me and turns to Jana. "And you Jana. How are you?"

He does the same bow and kiss with her. She gives him a little curtsy as he does. I made a mental note of that.

He stands and says "Erika, Jana, this is my friend Tony. Tony, I present Erika and Jana."

We all shake hands and exchange greetings and take our seats. There is a bottle of wine on the table already. The waiter comes over and presents it to Keith, who nods. The waiter pours everyone a glass.

"I do not believe that I did you ladies beauty justice when I told Tony who we would be dining with tonight. You are both a vision of grace and beauty."

We thanked him and made small talk about the restaurant and menu and what we would order. I was a bit nervous. The dress, the car, the restaurant, the men... it was pretty intense.

After we had ordered, Jana said, "Tony, I'm sure I recognize you, don't I?"

"Well... Yes ma'am, you might..." He trailed off.

Tony was tall and well built. Sandy blonde hair, blue eyes. He seemed just a bit -- small town-ish. Polite. Soft southern drawl.

"Call me ma'am again and I'll pour my drink in your lap. My mother is a ma'am."

He grinned a sheepish, handsome grin.

"So, refresh me. Where have I seen your face before?" She reached out and stroked the back of his hand with her forefinger. Flirting. Another mental note for me.

He blushed just the tiniest bit.

"I've played a little football." He said. I saw the recognition dawn on Jana.

Keith laughed. "Him saying 'a little football' is like saying Picasso 'painted a little'.

I looked over at Keith, sitting at my right. "Tony is starting quarterback for the Falcons. Played in the Super Bowl last year."

I looked back at Tony, he was blushing for real now.

"You're not playing anymore?" Jana asked him.

"No ma'..." He caught himself. "No, not this year at least. I'm rehabbing my shoulder. I had surgery." He explained.

"Are you going to play again?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. It depends on how the rehab goes, but it was a big injury. Not a lot of guys who've had what I had make it back. And I'm a little past my prime."

"I've already started making plans for my life after football and I honestly don't know if I have the will to go through the whole rehab thing. I should probably take this as a sign to move on with my life."

Jana was looking at him intently. I could see the wheels spinning in her head. Evaluating. Calculating.

"How do you and Keith know each other?" I asked, looking at Tony.

Keith answered. "We played together."

I looked at Keith. Shocked.

"I didn't play long. Just a couple of years. Blew out a knee. Decided I was done." He explained with a grin.

Tony said, "It wasn't quite like that. Keith was a defensive end. First overall pick. Had he not gotten hurt, he'd be one of the greats."

I had been a scholarship volleyball player in college, so I've been around my share of jocks. Neither of them struck me as typical of the breed.

"Keith and I re-connected this summer after my injury and when he came here to open his new store, we've been hanging out together. The way he has transitioned into real life is something I'm interested in."

I looked at Jana, her eyes sparkling at Tony. She was radiant.

Keith says, "Erika, where do you work?"

"I work at a law firm downtown. I'm a paralegal." I said.

"She's starting law school in the fall." Jana said.

Keith smiled with his giant white teeth at me. It was a little un-nerving, that smile. I felt my nipples stiffen and secretly hoped that he was noticing. I caught his eyes flashing toward my breasts. He had. My libido was whispering lewd things in my ear.

Our meals had arrived.

Over dinner, the conversation bounced around the table delightfully. Nothing deep, just getting-to-know-you stuff. Both men proved intelligent and engaging.

Knowing Jana, I could tell that she was genuinely interested in Tony.

"Where are you from originally, Tony?" she asked.

"I'm from a little town called Minden in Northwest Louisiana."

"And your parents, what do they do in Minden, Louisiana?"

"Daddy has an auto-repair shop and momma is a school teacher." He said.

"Why what a coincidence. Erika's father does the same thing and her mother was a teacher as well."

Tony looked me and smiled. Jana reached over and gave my hand a little squeeze.

"Erika lost her mother when she was just a little girl."

Keith spoke up. "Well, your father has obviously done a good job without her."

I smiled at him. "My father is a good man." I was impressed that he went straight to the positive, instead of doing the usual 'oh you poor thing it's so sad your momma is dead' thing.

"Keith, where are you from?" I asked.

"I grew up in Atlanta." He said. "Momma was a nurse. My dad worked for the Post Office."

"Was a nurse?" I asked. "Has she retired?"

"Yes." was all he said. I felt something slide down between us. He doesn't want to talk about it, I thought.

With exquisite timing, Jana said, "Excuse me gentlemen, I need to powder my nose." She looked over at me. "Company?"

Both men stood as we did. Gentlemen indeed.

In the powder room, Jana said "Are we having a good time?"

"Yes. Both of them are delightful. Tony seems perfectly wonderful." I said, smiling at her.

"He's a doll!" she said. "Keith is looking so fine tonight."

I nodded at her, wide eyed. "What is our plan?" I asked.

"Dancing." She said. "Dancing and fucking."

"JANA!" I squealed.

She smiled a wicked smile.

"Ok, maybe not the fucking part. Tony doesn't strike me as a 'first date fuck'. Maybe we'll team up on Keith. I'm pretty sure he would."

"JANA!"

"I'm teasing. We aren't sluts. We don't have threesomes with gorgeous black men on the first date. What were you thinking?"

We both giggled. I had to admit, the thought of Keith's dark skin against mine was intoxicating. My libido slapped me upside the head and said that a threesome with Jana and Keith was an outstanding idea.

"So, I guess we'll have to settle for dancing and a chaste kiss at the end of the evening like proper ladies." She sighed. "Now, follow my lead. At exactly midnight, we are both going to turn into pumpkins and make our escape. Right?"

"Midnight?"

"Yes. Midnight. I have a presentation early tomorrow and I can't fuck it up by getting drunk and fucking all night." She was fiddling with her phone.

I shook my head.

"I've set an alarm for midnight. No matter how I try and convince you otherwise, we have to bail out and go home. Deal?"

"Deal." I said.

Seated back at the table -- both men had risen from their chairs as we approached -- Jana said, "Gentlemen, we have decided that we shall allow you both to take us dancing."

Keith said, "There is nothing that would please us more."

Tony said softly, "I'm not much of a dancer."

We all rose and Jana slid up next to Tony and took his hand. "I'm sure that you will be fine." He blushed.

Keith presented his elbow. Finally standing next to him, I could see that even in these heels he was a several inches taller than I. I took his the crook of his arm in one hand and put the other on his bicep as we walked to the door. His bicep felt like concrete.

The valets ran out to get our cars.

"Tony, may I ride with you?"

"Yes Ma'am!" He said enthusiastically, but immediately looked sheepish as he realized he had used the word 'ma'am' again.

She pulled his shoulder down gently and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I have decided to be charmed by that word tonight, so I'm not to do anything to your lap for the moment." She gave him a sweet smile.

God, she's smooth, I thought.

The valets arrived with the cars, my new Mercedes and Tony's white Escalade.

"We'll see you at Jump." Jana said. Jump is the place to go dancing when you want to be seen. Super exclusive, very expensive, table service, VIP areas, the whole thing. Not my favorite place., but damned if I wasn't dressed for it, and with the right company too.

The valets opened doors, and we all piled in. Keith had to push his seat all the back to accommodate his long legs.

My libido was on a slow simmer, one tick higher and it would jump to an immediate boil.

I looked over at Keith as I pulled away from the restaurant. "You are very handsome tonight, Keith."

"Thank you Erika. Is this a new car?"

"Yes. Just today."

"It suits you." He said. "And the color is perfect for you. It matches your stunning dress."

"Thank you Keith. I'm still not sure how it happened."

"What do you mean?"

I told him how I found the key in the purse that Jana had given me as a present. I left out the part about the pantyhose and dress.

"How very generous of her."

"Way too generous." I said I said with a frown.

"Giving generously to others is a joy, Erika, and when people accept our generosity graciously, our joy is multiplied."

I sat, stunned at this little nugget of wisdom.

"I am a very fortunate man, Erika. I grew up lower middle class, on the edge of the 'hood in a rough part of Memphis. After my mother was killed, my Father worked so hard to keep it all together for me and my little brother."

He went on.

"He worked the night shift at the Post Office sorting mail, and took other work in the daytime to try and keep us out of the 'hood. My brother and I were left to fend for ourselves much of the time. I was lucky that I was good at football, it gave me something to focus on, something to do with my time. My little brother wasn't so lucky."

"He started runnin' with the wrong crowd down in the 'hood. Drugs, gangs, that sort of thing."

"I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say.

"No, I'm not telling you this for you to feel sorry." He reached over and touched my leg lightly with his palm, removing it immediately. My libido noticed and edged toward that next click on the burner.

"I mean it when I say I'm fortunate." He said. "I was able to take my football money and create something, and use it to help others. My brother has his own path."

"May I ask how your mother was killed?" I asked softly.

I saw him turn his head toward the passenger window. "Drive by shooting. They were after my brother. I was 17, about to go to college. She was the rock of the family. My father was lost without her."

"Oh." Was all I could think to say.

"How did you lose your mother?" He was looking at me.

"Car accident. Drunk driver ran a red light." I said.

"How old were you?"

"I was eight."

"That must have been hard."

"I can hardly remember her anymore. I remember promising myself at the funeral that I would never forget her. But she's faded. I remember her laugh most of all. Daddy says I am just like her." I felt tears in my eyes.

"She must have been very beautiful." He said softly. His hand on my leg again, briefly.

I nodded. My libido nodded as well.

Suddenly, "Dang girl! Let's get off of this sad stuff! We're supposed to be having a good time!"

I looked over at him. He was smiling brightly. Those white teeth again.

"Yes, let's. But, thank you for sharing that with me." My hand on his leg this time. And my hand noticed how hard his thigh was. My libido wondered about other hard things.

Before I could move my hand, his hand on top of mine. I left it there. My nipples, stiff.

And we had arrived at Jump.

Out of the car, key to the valet. Jana and Tony were standing at the door. We walked up and Jana took my hand and gave it a hard squeeze.

We went in and got a low table with two love seats near the dance floor. Keith ordered two bottles and a gorgeous waitress brought it out immediately and poured drinks for us all. She left a little device with a button on the table. "If you need anything, just push the button." She said.

It was Salsa Night at Jump. Latin music playing. People with various levels of skill on the dance floor, Salsa-ing away.

Keith leaned in close to me to be heard over the music, "Do you Salsa?"

"I've never tried, but it looks fun!" I love to dance and think myself pretty good at it. I took a ballroom dancing class in college and loved it. I was hopeful that I could refrain from embarrassing myself.

He stood up and took my hand. He led me to the dance floor.

It was immediately clear that he had done this before and had some real skill with the art form. And even though I had never done it, he had a way of leading me so that I didn't feel like a complete klutz.

One big hand on my hip, one holding my hand, he spun and twisted and led me across the floor, at times pulling me close against him, other times nearly flinging me away from him. It was intoxicating. I caught on quickly with the excellent way he led.

After several dances, we returned to the table. I sat very close to him on the leather loveseat. I locked my arm into his. Our thighs touching. My libido on a roiling boil.

Jana and Tony were in an area to the side, reserved for quick lessons by instructors provided by the club. Keith and I watched them.

Tony was trying gamely to get the hang of it, with some success. It was obvious that he was used to thinking about footwork and was in full command of his movements.

They were laughing. Jana looked deliriously happy, which made me even happier. This night was turning out to be perfect for us both.

Keith leaned in close. "What is that scent you are wearing?" he said, his lips close enough that I could feel his breath on my neck.

"I'm not wearing any perfume." I said.

"So, you're telling me that it is you that smells so good?"

I had a little shiver run up my spine. I turned to face him. "I suppose I am." Our lips, so close.

My libido was screaming for him to kiss me and I was sure he was about to.

Jana and Tony picked that exact moment to flop down across from us, both of them breathless and laughing.

The waitress appeared and poured us drinks.

We tried to talk, but the throbbing music was too loud for much conversation. Keith stood and led me back to the dance floor. Tony and Jana followed.

For the next hour or so, none of us left the dance floor. Keith was so good at leading me, that I just gave myself over to it. It felt so good to just let go and let him lead. Jana and I switched partners for a few dances, and then switched back.

When we returned to the booth, I checked my phone for the time. It was 11:15. We all sat and had another drink, shouted at each other over the music and laughed. At 11:30, the music got slower and softer, not so loud.

Keith led me to the dance floor once again.

The music had changed, and so did his dance style. This was closer, more intimate. Lots of hip movement and not so much spinning. Both his hands on my hips, my hands on his shoulders.

We were close. At times touching intimately. Chest to chest. Tummy to tummy. Hips to hips. We were so very close, but he was careful to never cross over into crotch grinding. He was being a perfect gentleman. A sexy, strong, masculine, sensitive gentleman.

And I was grateful for that, even though my libido wanted nothing more than to have his crotch grinding into mine.

As the song ended, we both just stopped. I didn't pull away and he didn't take his hand from my back or hip. I could feel his heat against my thigh.

I looked up into his eyes, begging him to kiss me right there on the dance floor.

"We should go back to our table." He said. His voice low and growly.

"Yes. We should."

We stood like that for a long moment. Long enough for another song to begin, this one faster and louder.

We broke and walked reluctantly back to the table, hand in hand. I hadn't had much to drink, but I felt light headed. My legs a little wobbly.

Jana was sitting very close to Tony. They were face to face, talking.

I sat and looked at my phone. It was 12:15. I pushed the little button on the device on the table. I saw the waitress look our way. I made the 'bring the tab' sign to her.

I touched Jana on the thigh. She looked and I held up my phone to show her the time. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"I know. I know. My alarm went off while y'all were dancing." She turned back to Tony.

"Are you girls calling it a night?" Keith asked.

I turned toward him. "I'm afraid so. I have an important day at the office tomorrow and Jana has a big presentation. We really do have to get a good nights sleep." I replied.

"Yes." He said, his voice low, his eyes soft. "I can appreciate that. A good nights sleep before an important day is..." he trailed off. His hand on my thigh softly. Our faces close.

The waitress was there. She had a little tray with our tab. Keith reached in his jacket for his card.

I put my hand on his arm. "You paid for dinner. This one is mine."

He smiled with his entire face and laughed. "How very generous!"

"A joy." I said, smiling at him. The understanding of what was said earlier passed between us.

I gave the waitress my shiny new AmEx. She whipped out her phone and ran the card.

I stood up reluctantly and put myself right in front of Jana and Tony with my hand on my hip. "It's that time."

She looked up at me and said, "Tony is going to drive me home. You'll have to drive Keith back to his suite, or he'll have to take a cab."

I looked at her and smiled broadly. "He won't have to take a cab. I have to powder my nose before we go. Company?"

She gave me a look and stood up. She looked at Tony, who was looking a little overwhelmed. Jana can be intimidating when she has her sights set on something or someone.

Poor guy, I thought, he doesn't stand a chance.