All Comments on 'Erik's Inheritance Ch. 11'

by bthomas40

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SirColin77SirColin77over 3 years ago
Bad move

Never, ever show a woman how much you have in the bank. A fool and his money are soon parted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too good to be true characters and plot line. Just does not feel like a not well-rounded story. Or did I miss something? Just splurging 5 grand at first opportunity, well, actually second after a drive-thru breakfast. Even before taking her to a shower ... one or two fresh outfits to change into would have done as well for the first weekend. Then if chemistry is right more might follow up. Agree with the fool and departing many comment. Especially as there were hints about some shenanigans going on at the club.

(Though have to admit I just dropped back into the story with ch 11. Had read from the start, though not sure how far, some time ago. Might re-read to refresh my memory, not to mix em up with other stories around the young man inherits night club and pro girls theme)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What area of bdsm have you included, and how heavy handed does it get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely wanting more

This is a delightful series. Adding a proper slave in makes it even better.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to more. JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Twenty minutes later, Erik was in his truck, the new one he had purchased from Dell, and rumbling down the road," followed shortly by "Erik turned his rental truck onto the off ramp per Google maps instructions, and followed it into a sleepy town of Stary." Did the new truck he had purchased from Dell somehow fit inside of the rental truck, allowing him to drive both simultaneously? Inconsistencies like this are what pull a person out of the story.

bthomas40bthomas40almost 3 years agoAuthor

I just want you all to know I recognize mh poor editing skills. But thank you for the comments

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Erik is the MAN!!! Alive in slave, and an employee slave!!! Damn!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous