Erik's Inheritance Ch. 12

Story Info
Erik gets his first calm night at the club.
2.7k words
4.62
7.8k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

Erik was still hanging out in his chair near the tip bar when Valerie and Erica walked in. His eyes locked on the pair of women as Ken, near the front door, stopped them. He stood, realizing he had yet to warn Ken or Allen he would have personal guests. "Hey, we can let them in, they're with me."

Ken turned, his huge smile beaming. "Beautiful women!? Of course they're with you. They're all with you." The ladies laughed and Valerie tucked a curl of hair behind her ear.

"I can't help it man, my milkshake brings all the girls to the club." Erik said, reaching them. He turned to his guests, "Ladies, welcome to the party."

Valerie wore skin tight jeans and black, open toed heels. Nail polish glinted on her toes but the color was illegible in the low light. Her top, which faded from black at her clavicle down to white at the hem, was loose fitting everywhere except her breasts. They drew the fabric tight and cleavage peeked through a chain style criss crossed opening. Her shoulders and neck were exposed, and her pink collar, despite not matching, was still present.

She smiled up at him with a look of complete adoration, "Thank you Sir." Bold, plum colored lips and smokey eyes were complimented with thin lashes reaching delicately upwards. Winged eyeliner, brought the final edge to her look.

"We're glad we could come out," Erica said to him, her tone demanding his attention. Her legs were wrapped in skin tight jeans with bronze rivets running up both thighs. Stylized rips in the sides hinted at the skin beneath. Thick heeled boots with shiny buckles pushed her height to just above his. A leather vest style top with bronze rivets buttoning up the front, and black corset ribbon woven down the sides held her torso.

Her face was sharpened with her makeup. Dark eyes with long lashes rested under blade-like eyebrows, shaped like scimitars. Earrings glittering like stars were sheltered by wind whipped hair. Her lips didn't pop as hard as Valerie's in color, instead they held a sheen of glinting that reminded him of steel.

Erik finally met her eyes and for a moment he was trapped by them. Fire crackled between them for a split second and he felt his body begin to burn inside.

He didn't want Erica. Lust wasn't something he felt for her. Instead, he felt rivaled, or pushed to compete. With her being near, he wanted to charge into a fight next to her and kick ass.

The moment was broken by Allen's soft voice. "Hey man, uh, the girls are asking for you in the back."

Erik excused himself. "I'll be right back ladies, make yourselves comfortable."

Getting to the narrow dressing room, Erik knocked on the frame of the door, "Is something wrong ladies?"

The door exploded inwards and dainty hands grabbed him. He was pulled into the narrow room, a buzz of female voices bouncing around in a jumble. The pull brought him to the middle of the narrow hallway-like room and within seconds, a group of mostly naked women pressed their bodies' to him in a babbling group hug.

Lifting his hands in the air, trying not to touch anything that wasn't his, Erik protested, "Ladies! Ladies! What's going on? What's wrong? Am I being assaulted?"

They all quieted at his voice. Tits and torsos filled his vision.

"Is everything alright?" He asked?

Trixie spoke first, her voice coming from his left, "We just ain't ever had anyone buy us anythin' and what we're all tryin' to do is show our appreciation, but all of us just got too danged excited."

"Oh, well," Erik gave them a huge proud smile, "It was a complete impulse buy, but I'm really glad you all like the stuff. I couldn't do it without you ladies. Just don't mind if I ogle the fit and finish."

"You can look all you want if you're gonna treat us like decent human bein's," Trixie said.

"I would've let him feel before all of this, now..." a tiny voice trailed off. The chorus erupted in giggles and conversation again.

"I do have a request ladies," Erik said. The cacophony died down instantly. "I have a pair of sexy female friends here tonight."

A combination of approving "oohs" and disappointed "awws" echoed.

"One of them is into girls." A sound of approval rippled through them, "If some of you could give her some extra attention, I would be appreciative. And of course, I like all of the extra attention so feel free." Giggles abounded once more.

They all seemed to relax for a second then a voice called, "Group hug!" And together all nine naked women pressed themselves to him in a huge group hug. As respectfully as possible, Erik returned the hug, trying to find a shoulder for each of his hands. He still managed to poke someone in the face before it was over.

When he came back out, Valerie and Erica had taken up seats at the little round table he had vacated. They were talking, so he decided to get drinks.

Miguel leaned on the counter, his hands flat on the bar top, "What will it be, Boss?"

"Three cokes I guess, please."

"No problem." He set to work. "You are a ballsy man Boss."

"What do you mean?"

"Bringing women to a strip club?" He shook his head, "these girls are loyal to you for some reason, and now you bring more? You are playing with fire."

"Well one is definitely not a threat. The other, well," he paused. Was Valerie a threat or an asset? "I'm not sure yet."

Miguel handed him three glasses. "Goodluck Boss, you're gonna need it."

"Thanks partner." He took the drinks and went to his guests.

"Thank you Master," Valerie said, taking her drink.

"Thanks," Erika immediately took a drink and made a disappointed face. "No alcohol? I thought you owned a bar?"

"Oh come on, I didn't know what you liked. What do you want?"

"Just add some whiskey to it next time, this will be fine."

"My bad."

She shrugged. "So this is the place huh?" She looked around, "It doesn't look like much, but it has potential."

"Yeah, this is it. I have plans but I'll have to shut the place down while I do them."

"Like, what do you want to do?" Erika asked, taking a drink.

He looked around, "Honestly I want to renovate entirely." He paused. "I want a new stage, new chairs and tables, separate themed areas maybe."

"Do you have, like, a private area for lap dances?" Valerie asked.

He nodded, gesturing towards the stairs, "Yeah, the second floor is a bunch of tiny, private rooms that need to be redone. It looks like a hack job."

"Do you have any unused space?" Erika asked, analyzing things.

"Oh yeah, behind the stage wall I have almost double the space. I could triple my floor plan between it and the second floor."

"Why don't you renovate that space into a workable club, put the entrance on that side or something, then make this side into something?" Erika offered.

He considered the thought. Doing half of the club made lots of sense, but something held him back from it. An idea struck him and before he could hold it back, he said, "What if I were to do themes? Or maybe multiple clubs in one building?"

"Like a party complex?"

He nodded then looked at Valerie. She was listening and drinking on her soda. "What do you think?"

"Master, this is all over my head at the moment."

"What are you thinking about?" He asked her.

Valerie looked at Erika, then at him, then at her drink. "You."

He pushed a laugh out then took a drink, "Anything in particular?"

"No," she lied, looking into his eyes. Light crackled in them and Erik felt challenged in a way he couldn't quite place. He refused to be the first to look away knowing that would signal his acquiescence. She was his, there was no reason to back down.

He felt more than saw, Erica's eyes move from Valerie to him, back to her then back to him. She remained silent a moment longer then said, "You know what would be hot on stage? Bondage."

Valerie broke her challenging gaze from Erik's, "Bondage? Really?"

"That's not a half bad idea I think but I'm not sure it would tip out well." Erik said without looking away from his submissive.

Recognizing the challenge was easy to him, but the question was, what should he do about it? She hadn't done anything wrong so much as silently called him out. It was simultaneously invigorating and aggravating because he wanted to respond instantly and assert himself, but because he was working, he couldn't at the immediate moment, could he?

He didn't have long to think about it. Rachel pulled a chair up to their group wearing nothing but bra and panties. "Hey guys, how's it going?"

"We've been waiting for the party to start." Erik said.

"Yeah, it will pick up soon, it's not even five yet. Who are these lovely friends of yours?" She asked. Erik introduced Erica and Valerie. "I like your collar? Is it just for show or...?"

"It's real," Valerie said.

"She's mine," Erik said without thinking.

"Oh, yours? Like, yours yours?"

"More or less."

"Has it been a thing for long?" Rachel asked.

"Just today, she called me and made me an offer."

"Oh! So it's a trade off? Does that make you guys exclusive then?"

Erik hadn't thought of it like that, "Exclusive? Like, monogamous?"

"Yeah." Rachel nodded.

Erik looked at Valerie, who looked back at him. "I'm not-"

"We aren't exclusive. He can do whatever, whomever, he wants. I do what, and who, I'm told. If he wants to tie me to a chair and fuck you in front of me, then I will happily watch."

A silent moment passed between everyone. Erik tried to keep his face smooth, but was unsure of his success. Erica blinked, then her eyebrows climbed in mild surprise, while Rachel threw her eyes to each person, trying to gauge the group's reaction.

"Wow! That escalated quickly." Erica exclaimed.

"I know right! Not that I'm upset, I mean there are private rooms." Rachel said, looking around awkwardly.

"There are?" Erica asked, "Is it too early for a personal dance?"

"Not at all! I'd love to!"

Erica stood up and gestured, "After you Beautiful."

Erik watched them go, Rachel's ass bouncing as she walked away wearing the new underwear. He smiled while thinking about her and her previous offers. The dynamic between him and Valerie would be interesting to see if he took them both to bed. The two women disappeared up the stairs while Erik thought about possibly upgrading his living situation.

Facing his submissive he said, "That was unexpected."

"I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean to speak out of turn."

He paused for a moment, thinking. "Come kneel next to me."

"Next to you?"

"Right here," Erik pointed downwards, next to his right knee.

She obeyed, going to her knees one at a time, then looked up at him.

"Now I don't know what kind of relationship this is going to be, I don't know what to expect, but if it is to continue happily, I think we should talk about any other decisions that have been made before telling the world what they are, does that make sense?"

She nodded, "Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, I just-"

"I'm not displeased with the decision. The freedom to do who and what I want is nice. I'm glad you support me. It even sounds hot to tie you to a chair and fuck someone like Rachel while you watch. She's even offered to submit to me as well. Before long I could have two of you chained to me."

"That's very exciting Sir."

"It is. Are there any other things I should know?"

Valerie shook her head. "No Sir, I don't think so."

He softened his voice, "Are you still happy to be collared to me?" He put his hand on her cheek and ran it into her hair behind her ear.

She nodded against him then laid her cheek on his knee. They sat there a moment while the club moved around them. It was all lost on him while he thought about her and they're past conversations about this kind of relationship. He wasn't sure of what he was doing but it wasn't fucking it up so far, he thought. She still wanted to be here. Images of her in rope came to mind next and that intrigued him. He realized in that moment that he hadn't gotten to see her naked since she became his, or get to take advantage of his position as her Dominant.

"Are you happy to have me Sir?" She asked.

"Yes." He said instantly. He wasn't actually sure but his sturdiness was needed at that moment. She needed him to be like a tree, flexible but unyielding, so she could cling to him.

...

The evening moved forward and slowly things picked up pace with each hour. With the increase in staff, Eric didn't have to do nearly as much as before, but he still floated from person to person, checking on everyone and making sure they had everything they needed. Allen and Ken took turns at the door while Mistina floated through the blossoming crowd along with whichever dancers weren't on the stage.

Patrons flowed in at a trickle at first, then a stream. Sometime after ten p.m. a floodgate opened up and every seat on the main floor was filled and cash flowed freely. Eric watched, amazed at how all of his customers were having a good time and that put a huge smile on his face. His dancers seemed to enjoy it as well, naturally as they raked in hundreds of dollars with each strip tease. Things became hotter when Bethany brought Trixie up with her and together they put on a duet show. Bethany climbed on top of Trixie, then bounced as if riding her, while Trixie made orgasmic faces and rubbed her breasts together. Trixie then took a turn, flipping Bethany over and kissing down her torso, her blond hair disappearing below Bethany's thighs.

That was followed with Rachel coming out onto stage in leather thigh high boots, black gloves and a corset, then getting someone on stage, trying their hands behind their back and giving the guy an aggressive on stage lap dance. Eric thought he might have a riot after that.

Music thundered so loud in the club that conversation was nearly impossible. Valerie sat near him in her own chair, no longer kneeling on the floor. Erica eventually found her way back to him, looking a little disheveled. He shot her a quick thumbs up with a questioning look.

"Oh yeah," she mouthed, her eyes closing for a second and her fingers on both hands making the 'okay' symbol.

Getting out his phone, Erik typed, 'what happened?' then passed it to her.

She held it a moment, did a few things, then typed a few lines and handed it back. Then he got a text message.

This guy I know told all of his female friends who happen to be strippers, that I like girls. Most of those girls like girls too, and it turns out that this friend of mine told these girls who like girls, to take real good care of me.

Erik laughed and sent; Well, did they?

Idk if my PH will be right ever again but my DNA joined theirs on the floor. Probably half of these guys also have me on them, but I didn't put it there.

Glad you came out? He asked.

She looked up at him, nodded with a huge smile and mouthed, "Thank you," at him.

With Erica close by, Eric felt comfortable leaving Valerie with her and he got up to make rounds. He checked on Bob in the kitchen, Miguel at the bar, Allen and Ken near the door and everything seemed to be running at breakneck pace, but smoothly. He literally didn't need to do anything, yet. He would have to do some managerial work near the end of the night, counting money and making deposits, but all in all, he was happy to see things going well.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers