All Comments on 'Erik's Transformation Ch. 06'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great to see more of this story! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When the author...

When the author of a story gives up the fact that she/he had help editing, I always look for mistakes, and on page one, there is one and its the word CONTENTLY it's probably a typo but it should have been CONTENTIDLY, agree? Otherwise an excellent story and pretty well written. It could have used a better description of Eric's cock, but aside from that, it gave me a stiffy.

Oh, and most of the time as above at the title, I usually comment on edited stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

mommy just read this story to me and now she is sucking my dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

erotic incest love control what want you more world class thx for the story write more i can´t wait

Daniel32Daniel32over 10 years ago
You deleted my comment.

But at least I know you read it. Turning Erik into a cuckold son is not the way to go here. Look at this chapter's score compared to your previous chapters. I guarantee that's because of the way he and his mother just gave in to what the doctor was saying. That should tell you something! I thought at first that Erik's Transformation was into a more confident man instead of into a cuckold! The fact that he seems to be okay with his mother being fucked and gangbanged by other men doesn't seem to be consistent with his new character thus far.

If you go through with this, I hope you post it in Group Sex instead of here. It won't be a love story between a mother and her son anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong Direction

I'm finally glad that the doctor joined in the fun, but the ending was very out of place. It's incredibly silly that a story about a mother and son and the doctor that helps them out now is becoming a gang-bang? And now adding some husband letting some random dude fuck his wife? Really, what happened to this story? If this is the direction your going now, I'm gonna have to stop reading the series, so that it doesn't ruin the older stories for me. I mean really, a shy boy now totally letting some random dudes fuck his mom, what a transformation, he's now more of a wuss than before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
started out great, but

why would he let 5-6 other guys do his mom? she's my bitch, not going to share. better if the dr becomes as cock struck and submissive as his mom, she can set him up with other bitches, but mom (and the dr?) are his.

LittleprickLittleprickover 10 years ago
No to the other guys

It's just wrong. If he is a stud he can satisfy his mother and the other ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it.. please keep writing..

I love the way you write.. l love your storie.. please dont let negitive people take away your good energy.. well done.. thank you very much for all your hard work.. please keep writing.. l cant wait to read what else comes out of you.. all the best .. I hope you had a very happy christmas..

nik314nik314over 10 years agoAuthor
You asked for it...

...and I changed the end of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I decided to wait until I read all the chapters after I made my comments in the first chapter. This is my take on the story you wrote an interesting story in chapters two through to chapter five and the first page of this chapter and most of the second page but it seems to be dangling in the breeze with no end in sight, unless you are planning another chapter or two then I suppose the ending so far will be carried on in the next installment, I hope so other than this bit of bitching of mine I've got no problems with it although I would have liked to see the doctor get fucked earlier and seeing them both pregnant, but that's just my fantasy on sons fucking their mothers.

So for all that gibberish that I've just typed I still enjoyed the story very much so thank you for a great story.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
GREAT SERIAL!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I like it, despite all of the scenarios it didn't seem repetitive.

The last couple of paragraphs was a huge let down for me though, kinda made the rest of the story rather meaningless. The whole point was to build up his confidence. What's the point of doing that if they were going to end up keeping him rather selfishly for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FIVE STARS

Among the best multi chapter stories of this or any genre I have read

Although the last few paragraphs of chapter 6 were not quite as dynamic, the story stands among the finast I have read on this site.

A seventh chapter and revisit to the good Dr would be interesting.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish I had a son like Eric!! iwould never lety him out of the house!!

Gave you a 5 for each chapter and for the story entirely! Great masturbation story too. You should write more mom and son stories And do it soon!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

I loved it all the way through! Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Wow...

... I think that the good doctor should use Erik and his mom as surrogates; helping her other sexually inept couples fix their own sexual problems.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done and hoping for more chapters PLEASE

Great series . Slow build for the most part as mom is drawn into her duty to ‘ help ‘ her son . Would have enjoyed more detailed descriptions of Moms body. More tease that way so as to get a great mental picture for the readers. All about the imagination , right ? I can imagine so many more possibilities now . Son used to ‘ practice ‘ with Moms lonely friends ( that need practice themselves ) and maybe ( this would be so hot ) joining other moms-sons for group sex , supervised by the good doctor herself . Damn ...that could be incredible and all in the name of helping those in dire need . And perhaps using son to train ( he’s an expert now ) young women that need to learn about sex ? Maybe a school cheerleader or a sexy teacher from his school that he has a crush on ? And could mom ‘ train ‘ with some of her sons friends in front of their mothers ? Possibilities are so awesome ....please return with more chapters . I would be in your debt. I remain hopeful ! From : a grateful reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
So glad.

So glad this stupid and badly written story is over. Total crap.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the way the author handled anal sex. Mother has experienced anal sex before. She liked it but was unsatified because of the lack of size of the penis. Reguardless of what others may think, no one can teach a son about how to satisfy a woman sexually than his mother. If she is married, she usually will not attempt to teach her husband due to multiple fears, both emotional, sexual, and/or possibly physical. Whether other male readers like it or not, their egos will not let them learn. When it comes to sex, we think we are perfect, if not God's gift to women. This is a 5 star series, not due to the sex, but for the subtle critique of the average male unwillingness to learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES