All Comments on 'Erotic Encounters with a Salesman'

by myeroticvamp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
twistinsidetwistinsideabout 12 years ago
another hot and sexy story

I loved this story and the idea of her teasing him, being able to fulfill her fetish of having her feet touched while getting him so turned on whiles she strokes him and he cums on her feet. I would like to read more of this story and hope it continues with part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done !!!!

I have read of similar stories but this one built nicely to its climax. That Lisa asked if he had any fetishes was a nice twist for a continuation of this couple's action.

Thanks Don

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Amazing story

I love the way you write, and the fetishes you explored. Very erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sexy story, awesome fetish!

very nice. i wish i was in his 'shoes' so to speak!

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Delicious!

Can I be your shoe salesman?

mottfanmottfanover 8 years ago

Oh wow, your story is steaming hot! I came the same time as Lisa, and my orgasm was INTENSE!

Thank you Myeroticvamp for sharing your work with your fans, and for taking me over the edge. Too bad I can't do the same for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermyeroticvamp@myeroticvamp
Greetings to all who read this I am here for some intelligent, fun, sexy, and teasing conversation which could potentially lead into a role play. I love doing sensual, romantic role plays, but I also love adding in some of that bdsm kink in the mix if you are into that. I loo...