Erotic Exotic Ball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
111 Followers

Still flat on my back I look to my right and am rewarded with a wonderful sight. Arlene has settled back against the tent flap, her legs resting up against her chin and slightly spread. My view of her pussy is clear and unblocked. She smiles at me as she picks up the dildo made from my penis. I watch the silicone form push into her hole, noticing the lips of her labia spread to take it in. Her body-paint adds to the aura. The paint on her nipples have been rubbed off from the clamps. Her pussy is still painted, however, as the dildo plunges slowly in and out the inner parts of her genitals are show. They are unpainted and the bright pink contrasts nicely with her paint on her inner thighs and outer genitals.

As I stare my hand drifts to my cock to masturbate. The clerk breaks her rhythm to suggest I try the fake vagina. I place the plastic replica on the ground and turn it on. The vagina is amazing and very lifelike. I teasingly lick the lips and clits. The women approve. I insert my finger and am surprised at how nice the plastic feels. The unit is turned on and it seems to grip me and pull my finger in. I move up on it and insert my penis.

I push myself in and am instantly pleased with the sensation. The inner working’s massage my cock and pull it in. I settle down on it and look up, straight at Arlene who is dildoing herself. The motion getting old I start to fuck the fake vagina. This gets some hoots from the women.

“Ride that hole!” Giggles Cory

“Rip it apart, fucking rip that pussy apart!” Joan adds

“When you going to fuck me like that?” Nancy adds in. Of course I respond anytime she wants.

“How is it?” The clerk asks.

“It’s not bad. I’m actually surprised at how life like and good it is.” I reply.

“Better than a real cunt?” Arlene asks

“No, not at all.” I reply, “I’d rather be doing you.” I say and wink at her.

“Well come and do me!” Arlene responds, sliding down on her back and spreading her legs. “That dildo is nice but I need the real thing.”

I get up to oblige but here Nancy chimes in, “This is just like the apartment. If you do her you better be ready to do all of us.” The clerk looks curious and we inform her of the pre-ball festivities. She seems very intrigued by this. The conversation turns back to the difference between the toys and the real-thing. We final agree that since everybody has an imitation dildo of my cock that a pretty far comparison could be made. Each female that wanted could do an experiment - Three insertions of the dildo and three insertions of my cock.

Arlene got to go first. Having decided that she had already tried the dildo I straddled up to her and position my cock at the enlarged opening to her vagina. I popped myself into her and thrust in deeply and stop at the bottom of my motion, enjoying the sensation of my cock fully engulfed by her pussy. I pull out intent on fucking her hard. My first two thrusts are quick but on my next a pair of hands grabs my hips. Only three, Nancy reminds. She is still upset about being denied her orgasm at the apartment.

Irene was next and I watched her insert the fake penis as before. Immediately after she removed it I repeated my roll, plunging up to my balls into her wet cunt. My hands fell around her hips and I thrust into her two more times, hesitated, and started to thrust again. Nancy who was next quickly chastised me.

The auditorium proceedings are being broadcast on a closed circuit TV. The evening’s awards are being presented. The title of “Best Live Sex acts” catches our attention. The first act is replayed on our screen as I move in on Nancy. She has her butt in the air positioned doggy-style. She hands me the dildo and asks me to do the honors. As she braces I insert the tool inside of her. On the screen a woman is having her whole body covered in whip cream and licked off by a mix-gender group of five people.

The show in front of me is better. I enjoy the close up view of Nancy’s pussy being filled with the dildo. My turn is next and I position myself behind her and enjoy the feeling of the 3rd pussy in less than two minutes. Irene is watching closely again and I only get my three strokes in.

The second act, basically a lesbian performance, is concluding as Cory approaches. She has not participated so far but I welcome the change. The performance theme is catching on. Cory has me lie on my back and straddles my chest. Her eyes lock onto mine as she uses the dildo on her pussy. My eyes dart between her steady stare and her hand working at her middle. Cory slides down over my hips and takes my cock in her hand. She strokes it lightly before guiding it into her hole.

My hands around her hips she slides slowly up and down my pole. Her back arches towards my toes. She slides down for her second full penetration and back up. My eyes run up and down the length of her body. From her tightly trimmed pussy with my glistening cock in various stages of penetration, up over her trim chest and up to her breasts preening from her chest. Cory starts to mumble, “I need to stay in control, I need to stay in control.” As she slides down again Irene shrieks in mild horror.

“And for our final performance of the night we have a ‘write-in’ candidate. These fun lovers were our biggest hit on the big screen tonight. Back for you’re voting consideration, the balcony boppers!” We watch in bemusement and horror as the screen fills with the Irene and the three of us engaging in sex on the balcony. The camera zooms in on my cock slowly moving around in Irene’s pussy and her fingers working her clit. The camera pans to the right and catches my hands working Cory’s tits then pans back to for a close up of Joan suckling Irene’s nipples.

We watch as Irene starts to climax. It looks intense as her head arches back and her mouth pouts out orgasmic sounds. Irene twitches as waves of orgasm pass through her. The tape ends with her body slumping in post-orgasmic bliss. By the sound of the crowd we won.

The clerk added to Irene’s wows. “I thought that was you!” She said. Irene asked the clerk, Nancy and Arlene and they confirmed that we had been on the big screen for at least one minute. Irene was only partially assuaged that the mask would keep people from identifying her on the street

“We didn’t even know!” Irene comments. Of course, everyone laughs. “Must have had something else on our minds!” is the common refrain. We laugh as Irene is awarded the “Best Live Sex Act” award from the ball.

Nancy spoke next; “Well between that and the quick fuck I’m really horny. What toys do we have left?” A couple of corresponding horny comments echoed out as well. In the center of the room only one toy remained the clit berry. “What is that?” Nancy questions.

The clerk picks up the card and reads, “This last product is unique. Many couples appreciate the combination of the two products profiled here. One half of the combination increases sensation and prolongs erection of the penis while the other half ads significant clitoral stimulation during intercourse. These toys take into account the difference between blood flow into the penis versus into the clitoris. Once engorged, the blood vessels in the penis clamp shut until orgasm. In the clitoris, blood vessels continue to allow blood flow during the engorgement stage. This means that the clitoris can distend and relax easily, hence the female capacity for multiple orgasm.

The ‘Clit Berry’ is pure genius. It is a combination cock ring and clit stimulator. I pick it up to show everyone what the card is talking about. The device is a simple cock ring that would fit on the base of my cock. Attached on one side of it is a flab of textured fabric. The idea being as I penetrate and embed my cock the flab will be massaging the clitoris.

I’ve heard good things about this, but haven’t tried it yet.” Christine comments after reading the card. “Looks like we need a dick to attach it to.” She says with a smile and looks at me.

Irene strokes me and gets me hard before placing the ring on my swollen dick. The clit tickling fabric dangling over the base of my cock and on my pubic hair. A comparison is set up. Each lady will get fifteen seconds of intercourse with and fifteen seconds of intercourse without the clit berry. After the woman is done they can pick their favorite toy from the pile until everyone else is completed. The cock ring is attached and the clit berry will be added for the second session of intercourse.

Irene gets to go first and I re-enter her pussy for the fourth time tonight. The sensations fine and the fifteen seconds end all to quickly. The clit berry goes on and Irene obviously likes it, although she is a little more reserved after her big screen debut.

Arlene and Cory go next and have big thumbs up for the device. Nancy again strikes the doggy position but is talked out of it, with the position of the clit berry it will not work. Disappointedly she flips over onto her back and spreads her legs. I am not disappointed watching those tits of hers sway to a stop as I enter her nice deep hole. Nancy is not as impressed, “I liked it, I guess I am just a deep penetration g-spot kind of girl!”

“Well, I thought I was going to orgasm. I’ve been getting pretty horny lately so the first fuck felt good and I think if he would have just kept fucking me I would have cum, but the clit berry seemed to speed it along.” Arlene chimes in.

“How did you like it?” Christine asks Irene.

“It was good, but you didn’t get to try?” Irene responds to Christine, “Why don’t you show her?” Irene asks me.

I start to stumble around until Christine smiles and says, “yeah, I’ve been dying to try.”

Nobody speaks as I approach Christine. She lies in the middle of the tent on her back and slowly spreads her legs for me. My cock is hard as I admire her cunt. Wet and open already, her lips are a fleshy pink and nicely symmetrical. Her pussy hair nicely trimmed into a tight ‘V’. I pull her shirt up slightly to get it out of the way as I enter her. She is nice and tight as I slide in and out for the required fifteen seconds. She moans something about having needed that all night long as I slide on the clit berry.

As I do this the other’s watch and grab their favorite play toy. Nancy has the G-spot dildo. Irene scored the rabbit-eared vibrator while Cory has mounted and started to ride the “rub.” Arlene is still looking through the toys as I re-enter Christine. She throws her legs back and I help pull them over my shoulder and around my neck. She intends to have me deep inside her and keep the clit stimulator on her special part.

I brace myself better on my knees and start a deep steady motion in and out of Christine. She becomes wetter and wider as we fuck. The fifteen seconds are up but nobody is stopping us. My cock is in ecstasy again as I look around the room. Nancy is pounding her pussy hard while Irene is using a gentler technique with the vibrator on her clit. Cory is rocking away on the rug while Arlene has inserted the anal plug into her ass.

I concentrate on the sex as I feel Christine tense and relax, not quite there but close. I fuck her harder hoping to bring her to orgasm. Her face is starting to tense just as we hear, “Christine, where are you? Break is over? Come on we are short-handed.” In a fit of panic Christine jumps up from the floor. I pop out of her and land on my side as she runs for her skirt. She just has it up and zipped as her manager peeks into our tent. “Just helping out these clients.” She says.

The manager has a look of knowing disbelief as she takes in Christine’s look. “OK, but hurry back and don’t forget to return these toys. They are only suppose to be for quick demos.” She looks at my cock, still slightly shiny and tacky from Christine’s pussy juices, and then at the rest of the women, “And don’t forget, only petting. You aren’t allowed to have intercourse back her.” With that Christine leaves and takes everything but the few toys the women already have and the nipple clamps.

“Wow, that’s a bummer.” Cory chimes in as she rocks away. “How were those nipple clamps?” She asks Joan who gives them a thumb up.

“Would you like to try?” I ask. Cory agrees and I pick a pair up for her. I can tell she is expecting me to hand them to her. I have something else in mind as I lift up her transparent shirt and start to suckle her right nipple. She asks what I am doing, but not protesting or obstructing me in anyway. “They need to be nice and pert for the clamps. I thought I try to get them ready.” I respond.

I get her nipples nice and hard and place a clamp on each one. Cory pulls on them and nods her head in approval. She asks me to wash of my cock, which I do before moving back to help her. I stand in front of her and grab the nipple chains. As I start to manipulate her breasts she does as I hoped and place my cock in her mouth. Cory lightly plays with my cock and rocks on the toy as I tug on her nipples. The sensations are pleasing but as I look around I notice everyone else is getting bored.

Cory relaxes off of the ‘rug’ and positions her head in my lab. She plays with my cock, basically stroking it with an intermittent suck or lick, and I reciprocate and play with her pussy.

“Glad to see your having more fun!” Joan comments to Cory. She smirks from around my cock.

“Should I go get some more toys?” Joan questions, but the group is starting to tire of the toys. “Maybe we could go dance?” Joan suggests but gets only a lukewarm response. Just as she is about to try another idea the PA announcer comes on.

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
111 Followers