Erotic Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers

She regarded me carefully and almost the way the blush had crept across her body, the memory crept across her mind and her face expressed the knowledge.

"Geez! Now I really DO remember ... that was the most exquisite orgasm of my life! I almost hurt because it felt so good. GEEEZ! How could I not remember, even for a moment?

I reached for the seat of the chair nearby and lifted her bra up, folded neatly in my hand.

Helen saw the garment and recognized it for both what it was and whose it was. Straightaway, she unbuttoned her blouse, held it open, and looked down at her bare breasts ... "Look, I don't have a bra on, that bra is mine!" She proceeded to lift her skirt and after she checked for her panties, she went on "At least my panties are on, look!"

It was comical, but I dared not laugh as this lovely woman stood, skirt lifted and pointing at her vulva, barely covered by sheer panties, while her blouse gaped open exposing her beautiful breasts.

Slowly, it dawned on her that this was all part of her hypnosis and she looked up at me, smiled, and timidly guessed "I really was under, wasn't I?" And as the memories did surface, her body shuddered and she added "That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever felt. What the fuck exactly happened?"

"You just had a full-body and mind orgasm without being touched. You will probably want to just relax and let the experience float around inside you for awhile, but we can talk on the phone tomorrow and set up our next get together" I proposed with a smile.

"Next time? How do you know I'll want another get together?"

I nodded as I approached her and gently said ""You just had a full-body and mind orgasm without being touched." And I kissed her forehead, smiled, and quietly turned and left. "You will call, soon." And I smiled as I let myself out.

lpmsa
lpmsa
94 Followers
12