Errant Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harm, I can't-" Joshua groaned, trembling above her.

"Almost. Almost, almost," Harmony panted. She was so close. Harmony dug her hooves into the broken bed and worked her hips hard, up and down and back against her husband. He whinnied above her and dug his fingers into her large, firm ass, slamming himself hard into her in return.

"Pull... tail... Pull tail..." She said. She was incredibly close. So close. It was going to be an incredibly large orgasm and she'd scream if she lost it.

Joshua's strong fingers closed around her tail. His other hand gripped at her mane. He pulled hard as they slammed together. It was apparently all she needed - the hardest orgasm of her life set every single one of her nerves on edge and it all roared through her. Harmony's nostrils flared as she neighed and screamed, shaking from the pure force of it. Thick spurts of her husband's cum squirted out of her as her pussy clenched hard around him. Joshua growled and whickered above her from the overload of sensations.

He collapsed on top of her, breathing hard.

"Don't- Don't move," he told her. "Head's too sensitive but I'm too big to pull out. Just... don't move. Okay? Please?"

Harmony's tongue clicked in her dry mouth and she nodded, shuddering as small shock waves followed her orgasm. Her legs and arms twitched involuntarily several times.

"Fuck," Harmony said finally. She could feel her husband growing soft deep inside of her. But, unlike when he was human, he was still so thick and long and his cock barely pulled away from her.

"Yeah. Yeah. I don't - no, don't move. Please. Not yet. You have no idea how sensitive I am. Roll with me?"

They turned to their sides and Harmony wriggled until her strong, thick neck lay atop her husband's arm. She shivered as his cock shifted within her but when she wriggled her furry hips at him, he cursed her. Instead of pushing him, she lay still. He was incredibly warm against her. And soft. Joshua's hand slipped to her left breast.

"Could you actually... could you scratch at my belly?" Harmony asked.

Without a word, Joshua slowly stroked up and down Harmony's belly, over and over. His fingers dug under her fur to her hard belly. The young woman whinnied quietly.

"We broke the bed," Joshua said.

"I think it's an acceptable loss," Harmony replied. "A little more to the left there, babe. Yeah. Scratch a bit there. Yesssss."

"I'm not going to lie. I could get used to this from time to time."

"Uhh. Uhhhh. Yeah, I think I could-"

"I see you too are doing rather well!" Said a small voice from the corner of the room.

Joshua turned quickly, his long black and pink cock finally sliding free from his wife's pussy. Harmony shuddered, twisting and moaning as he pulled out.

"You dirty little-!"

"Now, sir, I was just on my way for a final time and I happened to pass through only just now. I assure you I saw nothing of your activities. I did, however, hear both of your requests and I'm happy to inform you that I've implemented it! Now, if you'll just-"

"Wait!" Joshua cried.

"... excuse me, I'll be on my way, finally. I've tied it to the full moon since it's easiest to remember and satisfies the request. Good day to you both!"

Harmony and Joshua stared at each other. A huge stain spread out between them on the bed sheets.

"I'm still leaking," Harmony said. "I think I'll still be leaking next week. We owe them a bed and bed sheets."

"And probably a mattress," Joshua acknowledged.

"You sure-" Harmony started.

"Do you think-" Joshua said.

Silence stretched between the two.

Harmony smiled to herself and then stretched, her massive furry chest pushing toward her husband. She neighed quietly and smiled again.

"Man," she said. "I'm so hungry I could eat-"

"No," Joshua said. "Don't. Oh god, please don't say it. I will pack my bags and leave your fine, furry ass here. I swear to god."

"A dick," Harmony finished, still smiling. Her hand slowly closed around her husband's cock. She pumped him gently.

Joshua shivered and then lay back. "Be gentle," he mock-whispered.