Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe, wassup?" The deep voice oozed with seduction.

Bellinda nearly tumbled out of bed but she steadied herself as her heart picked up speed and her head throbbed harder with a new reason.

"Ay basura! What's the occasion Mavin?" Bellinda groaned and massaged her temples.

"No occasion, I'm just calling to hear your voice." Mavin said coolly, ignoring the tinge of hurt in the voice she was hearing.

"I'm sorry, my voice is a bit hoarse right now. I've kinda had a rough day." Bellinda sighed and noticed Adam standing by with water and aspirin.

"How's the project coming along?"

"It's good. We're nearing the final stages." Bellinda said after downing the tiny pills.

"Hmm, listen, do you want to meet and talk about whatever it is that's bugging you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Oh yeah, it is."

"You don't cease to amaze me, Mavin. First you spend two months with me and then you disappear for another two. Then you call me and want to talk about what's bugging me?" Bellinda said, her spicy Spanish tongue kicking in, spewing her anger.

"Bellinda, don't trip. Look, you and I have had a crazy time these past months between work and play." Mavin's voice stayed calm and leveled.

"Mavin, don't give me that bullshit, okay?" Bellinda spat. "You could've at least made time to call. I mean, I haven't seen you in like a month and I'm way too wound up for this shit."

"Wound up huh? Aight, how's Tuesday for you?" Mavin said through a grin that Bellinda could almost hear.

"Oh fuck you, Mavin." Bellinda said in disbelief.

"Sure, I'll pencil you in." Mavin said in a near whisper.

Bellinda held the phone away from her ear and stared at it like it was a foreign object. She just pressed a button and killed the line. Perhaps Mavin was just as stressed or maybe she just lost her mind. Bellinda looked at Adam and the melodramatic expression plastered on his face. Neither wanted to say anything so Bellinda just crashed to her bed and waited for the aspirin to take effect.

*********

Mavin sat back in thought for a few minutes. Her guesses had been confirmed. Bellinda was going stir crazy. It seemed like a bad idea to put her off 'til Tuesday. Mavin sprang up and got dressed in a pair of loose jeans and a T-shirt. It was chilly outside with a hint of slush, so she grabbed her thick, long-coat and wore her Timbs. She looked at her watch, it was just after ten. Mavin bolted out the door.

Mavin took her Benz. She recently had the snow tires fitted on so it was the safest to drive with the City's weather-fucked roads. Within a matter of twenty minutes, Mavin arrived at Bellinda's place. She picked up her overnight bag off the passenger seat and made her way into the apartment building. She fingered her keychain and the safety lock for her car was activated.

Moments later, the elevator hissed open on Bellinda's floor and Mavin walked to the main door.

**********

Bellinda couldn't stop thinking about her chat with Mavin. She wondered a few times, what the hell she'd gotten herself into. She'd gotten rid of Adam a while ago and had succeeded only because she reminded him about Jason. Of course it wasn't like he ever forgot. Bellinda freshened herself up for the night. As much as she'd have liked to just lay down and snooze, she didn't like the feel of dried tears on her face or puffy eyes for that matter.

She delivered her curvaceous body to the hot, misty recesses of her bathroom in hopes of washing some stress down the drain. She made sure to keep her burned hand away from the hot water. She hummed a melody as her muscles relaxed under the heat.

*********

Mavin keyed her way into Bella's apartment. She took off her coat and smiled when she heard the shower. She walked across the living area and down the hall into Bellinda's bedroom. Both doors leading to the room and the bathroom were ajar. Mavin pulled her boots off and positioned herself a few feet away from the bathroom door and waited.

Not too long after, Bellinda steamed out the doorway wrapped in her bathrobe with a towel being rubbed through her wet hair. Mavin noticed the dark brown tinge of Bella's wet hair and grinned. She kept silent until Bellinda yanked the towel off her head and shook her hair out. Her eyes were closed and when she opened them, she simply screamed.

Mavin watched with great amusement. It was so funny she almost bowled over laughing, but she held herself and took pictures with her camera-phone. Bellinda's scream session ended when she reopened her eyes and saw that it was Mavin.

"Are you insane....Mavin?!" Bellinda choked on her words and ran to the tall woman, pounding her fists into Mavin's chest.

"You're lucky I didn't come into the shower." Mavin said unflinchingly and picked Bellinda up despite the rain of fists on her carved chest. The redhead instinctively wrapped her legs around Mavin's body.

"Fuck, you scared the hell outta me!" Bellinda said just before Mavin stole her breath in a gentle kiss.

Mavin broke the kiss and looked into Bellinda's intensely green eyes. "I also have a few pictures to prove it."

"God, I'm so mad at you right now." Bellinda said and tried to sound convincing.

"Well, can we put your madness on the back burner?" Mavin moved them towards the bed, "I'm here about a fuck."

"Devil!" Bella gasped as Mavin's hot breath caressed her ear. She forgot she was angry for a minute. "I've missed you so much."

"Mmm, I'm here." Mavin mumbled over the heated flesh of Bella's neck. She only had her robe on so there wasn't much unwrapping to do. Mavin breathed the freshly showered scent of Bellinda's skin and savored it. She snaked her tongue out and laved the well of Bella's collar bone as she eased both of them onto the bed.

Bellinda moaned into Mavin's ear. She was angry but not right now. She could feel Mavin's hardness pressing into her. Her body thrummed with desire for Mavin and there was no point fighting it. Bellinda didn't think she could, even if she tried. The feel of Mavin's hand on her left thigh, stroking her senses along with the tips of her long fingers, sent shivers through Bella's body.

Mavin's lips trailed down to the curve of her breast and went back up, slowly marking a path to her neck, then along her throat, her jaw line and then, her quivering lips. Mavin buried her tongue in Bellinda's hot mouth as she pressed more of her weight onto the redhead. Bellinda busied her hands with a slow race up and down Mavin's wide back.

Mavin ceased her actions suddenly amidst Bella's pleading moans. She rose up on her knees between Bellinda's luscious legs and grinned as she reached down to her right side and hoisted Bellinda's left leg up. Bellinda immediately understood that she'd be sore the next morning. Mavin tugged her shirt off and Bellinda's breath caught in her throat. She swore Mavin looked even thicker.

"Damn! You look so hot between my legs." Bella smiled.

"Mmmm...must be what you're cookin' here." Mavin retorted but didn't stop what she was doing.

Mavin took a firm grip of Bellinda's leg and gently bent it at the knee. She eyed the redhead and began to massage Bellinda's foot. She rubbed gently and applied varying pressure to Bella's sole. Bellinda moaned as the tension in her body was coaxed out.

"There you go, just relax." Mavin's voice was thicker with lust. The fact that she was holding Bella's foot against her bare chest didn't help matters. Bella felt the words rumble through her foot, up her leg and into her moist center before her ears actually heard them.

Mavin worked her fingers up Bella's pliant ankle, to her calf. She held Bella's calf in both hands and caressed the smooth skin even as she squeezed the muscle. Bella could feel Mavin's chest muscles contracting under her foot. Her body shivered again. Mavin spent a few more minutes on Bella's left calf before she abandoned it and shifted to the right leg. She began at the foot with the same actions, drawing out the day's tension and replacing it with her own brand.

Mavin kept her eyes on Bellinda and the things her body did. The redhead was starting to sweat. Her skin flushed as her breathing took on a rapid pace. Mavin's eyes devoured the puckered nipples that looked so happy to have her attention. The scent she knew well was beginning to overtake her. Casting its hypnotic haze over her mind. Mavin grinned when her eyes fell on Bellinda's increasingly wet lips.

For some reason, the image of an hibiscus flower flashed in the back of her mind. The promises of sweet nectar nearly caught her in a swoon. Mavin's heart got the message to pump faster. Her thumbs tingled madly while her flesh felt as if it was being roasted. All that didn't go unnoticed to Bellinda.

Both her feet were planted on Mavin's chest with her knees bent. Mavin raised one foot and brought it to her lips. She planted kisses on the soles of Bella's feet and then locked her lips on the tendon that held Bella's ankles to her leg. Bella was ticklish, very ticklish. She screamed out loud and fought the urge to tense up. Mavin let up a bit and chuckled.

"Looks like I just found another hot spot."

"Baby, don't be so cruel." Bellinda said as she caught sight of Mavin's hazel eyes. They were taking on a shimmering glow that fueled her body into overdrive.

Mavin let the latina's legs fall over her broad shoulders. She leaned forward, pressing Bella's knees to her full breasts. She drew her right hand up Bella's ass, never missing the opportunity to fondle the delightfully soft globes. The tingling sensation in her fingers quickened as she got closer to her prize.

Bellinda's over achieving brain saw history in the making and decided to glorify it even more. It was as if she could feel every individual iota of space on her skin as Mavin's fingers crawled over it. Mavin felt the goose bumps taking a stand under her touch and a soothing burst of pleasure flashed through her. The heat coming from Bellinda's shower-fresh vulva beckoned to her hand.

"Ohh, Mavin...don't make me wait." Bellinda cooed in a near whisper.

Mavin obliged, mostly because she herself couldn't take it anymore. Mavin slid her fingers over the angry, red dish that she ached to devour. She felt the swollen lips under her fingers and was rewarded with a fresh batch of wetness. The scent of Bella's desire invaded the tall woman's body and she issued a sound that can only be described as primal.

"So wet." Mavin groaned over Bellinda's hot body as her vision clouded over.

"Just for you baby." Bellinda bit her bottom lip in intense anticipation. Her hand playing at Mavin's ear.

"Soo fucking wet." Mavin declared again as she felt her finger nosing through Bella's slightly open lips. She thrust her finger in slowly and swirled it, stirring the nectar she knew was waiting to be harvested. She pulled out and returned with two fingers, basking in the warmth of the latina's walls.

"Fuck!....Mavin...ahh." Bellinda couldn't help herself.

Mavin pulled her fingers out and tasted them. Her ears popped for no reason she cared to ascertain. All she was aware of was her body on fire and the rising pulse in her jeans. She leaned onto Bellinda and claimed the soft lips that shamelessly begged to be kissed. She dipped her fingers back into the latina's wetness and fanned Bella's flames.

Bellinda moaned into the kiss. Her heart was in her throat and for a second she thought Mavin's tongue flickered over it. She felt Mavin's fingers deep inside of her, searching, teasing, fucking her. Bella reached up and buried her fingers in Mavin's short, spongy hair.

Mavin broke the kiss and looked into Bellinda's glazed eyes as she tried to recover her breath. Mavin stopped the steady motion of her hand and moved it to play with Bella's breasts. She palmed a warm breast and ran her thumb over the stiff nipple sitting proudly on it. Soon her hungry mouth found its way to her not-so-idle hand. Mavin kissed and sucked on Bella's hot flesh. The kisses turned to playful bites and before Bellinda could say anything, Mavin's lips closed around one nipple while her hand teased the other.

Bellinda's hands tore at the sheets while her back was determined to snap in half. Mavin held the nipple captive in her jaw and flicked it with her tongue. She might as well have been holding Bellinda by her ample breasts over cloud nine.

"I'm gonna cum baby....I think...oh god!" Bellinda writhed under Mavin's torture as her body convulsed.

She felt the maddening tension give way to euphoria and screamed. Her eyelids clenched sealing her fate with bursts of light, courtesy of her mind. She felt the overwhelming need to wrap herself around the warm, hard body she knew was hovering over her, and cry. She reached out with her arms and didn't catch the body. Instead she heard a faint, clicking sound that accompanied her panting. Bellinda peeled her eyes open and saw Mavin taking shots with her phone.

"Gorgeous....so fucking hot." Mavin said, her voice heavier with hunger.

"H-How long have you been taking pictures?" Bellinda asked, she didn't know what else to say, her body still trembling.

"Since you started screaming." Mavin grinned and pocketed her phone.

She pulled Bellinda's legs and proceeded to replenish herself with the redhead's warm juices. She was pleasantly surprised to find Bellinda overflowing with what she craved at the moment. Mavin's agile tongue led Bellinda to another orgasm before she could catch her breath. Once again, Mavin lapped up her just desserts. Her own desire flying off the scale as sensation flooded her mind.

"Mmm, how did you get to be so sweet?" Mavin said as she dragged her tongue over Bellinda's wet pussy, trailing over her mound and up her unstable torso.

"I guess you could say my Uncle raised me well." Bellinda smiled innocently.

"Smart ass." Mavin groaned as she nuzzled Bellinda's neck, tasting the skin over a pulsing vein.

"Ohh....don't forget tight." Bellinda whispered hotly in Mavin's ear.

Mavin chuckled a bit. "You should quit with your drawers on."

"Well, you'll just have to fuck me silly 'cause I don't have any on."

"That's what you want?" Mavin mumbled and bit Bellinda's neck where it meets her shoulder. She ground her hips into Bellinda's mound.

"Ohh yeah, baby." Bellinda moaned, "I want your cock deep inside me." Her hand reached down and tugged on Mavin's jeans, trying to free the joy wand lurking there on purpose.

"You want it that bad, huh?" Mavin said as she too began to undo her fly.

"Yes...give it to me –." Before the redhead could finish, Mavin plunged deep within her stretchy walls.

"You like that?" Mavin whispered as she pulled out a bit and rammed her cock back into the steaming body under her.

Bellinda responded by digging her heels into Mavin's clenching butt cheeks, silently pleading to be pulverized. Her arms were under Mavin's, clutching her thick shoulders as the air between their sweaty bodies was rubbed to smoldering extinction. She felt Mavin's body in action, muscles rippling with tension and movement. She felt Mavin's breath flowing quick and ragged in time with her thrusts. She felt Mavin's hand cupping her ass, squeezing and pulling herself deeper into the redhead's aching center.

Mavin growled as the muscles in her loins wound themselves tighter. The music of her hips smacking into Bellinda's coupled with the indecipherable noises flowing from the redhead's lips, sent thrills up and down her spine. Her spine, her back, tingling from scratches she didn't doubt were there. Bellinda had taken to rubbing her feet on the back of Mavin's thighs. Mavin shifted her weight a little and rotated her hips.

"Ooh yeah....fuck me..." Bellinda panted as her eyes rolled into her head.

Mavin lifted herself up so quickly that she felt her nipples hardening from the rush of cool air to the front of her body. She swung Bella's right leg over to her left side and pulled Bellinda up on all fours. The redhead squealed when she realized the position she was in. Mavin took hold of her wide hips and pounded the hot latina from behind, relishing the sight of Bellinda's wet pussy swallowing her over and over.

"Damn, girl." Mavin lost herself for a moment and slapped a jiggling globe of flesh, watching it ripple and redden. She became aware of the innumerable beads of sweat sneaking down her body and her thrusts became erratic. Her jaws clenched together in an attempt to keep her from barking. What came out was a low gurgling sound, followed by a loud moan from Bella as she felt another hot slap on her ass.

Bellinda felt her pussy clutching at Mavin's incessant wand, bidding it to stay in her snug orifice. She felt Mavin's arm circling around her waist while her hard body leaned into Bella's sweat-coated back. Mavin held the redhead as her body trembled in a million directions.

"Yeah baby...cum on my cock." Mavin grunted as she thrust in at a different angle; hitting the spot that rendered the latina a quaking mass of hot bliss.

"OH GOD!"

"Mmm." Mavin kept up her hip-action, toying with Bellinda's G-spot and loving the results.

"Ma...FUUUCK." Bellinda screamed again as she was bowled over by another wave of ecstacy.

"Yes..."Mavin groaned into the redhead's ear as she ran her tongue behind it.

"MAVIN!!!" Bella shrieked as a strong aftershock twisted through her body, jerking her this way and that.

Mavin kept up her motion, staying on target as Bellinda's body danced with hers.

"Hnmm..." Was all the redhead could get out.

"Come on baby....all over my dick." Mavin breathed through a grin as she reached under Bellinda and pinched a hard nipple.

"Noooohh GOD....!" Bellinda screamed again as she felt her clit being rubbed. Her arms gave way under her and she crashed onto the bed, unable to move.

Mavin thrust a few more times and groaned as her own body reached its limit. She stretched herself taut over the redhead's quivering body, locking all her joints and clenching her muscles even tighter. She buried her cock a last time as the euphoric buzz caned its way through her without hurry, sizzling everything it its path. Her greedy brain wanted more but her body was too relaxed to care, much less carry on.

She leaned down onto Bellinda, who was still moaning and shaking. She pressed soft kiss and hungry bites on her shoulders and brushed aside the red mane that was now damp with sweat. She sucked on the lobe of Bella's left ear and savored the feel of the redhead's ass pressed into her groin. She groaned and humped out of reflex.

"Mavin....I can't...oh." Bellinda moaned and Mavin caught herself a tad late.

"Mmm...didn't mean to wear you out." Mavin chuckled and rolled off Bellinda's back. Her nipples once again hardening from the cool air, sending a jolt to her loins. Mavin wondered for a moment if the blood ever left her loins.

"Don't lie to me, baby." Bellinda said as she willed her body to roll onto its back. "Behind me, on top of me, under me, inside me but not to me." Bellinda rolled again and lay her head on Mavin's chest.

"Hmm...I'm gonna have to investigate that smart ass of yours." Mavin grinned and grabbed a handful of Bella's thick ass, enjoying the tingling sensation running amok in her fingers.

"Don't forget tight." Bellinda wiggled her ass into Mavin's grip and licked a nipple that crested Mavin's muscular chest.

Mavin watched as Bellinda licked her chest and ran her tongue down the middle of her abs.

"Ahh...don't suck a dick your ass can't handle." Mavin said as she pulled away from the redhead and scooped her jeans off the floor.

"You're not leaving are you?" Bellinda said and watched as Mavin got dressed.

"I can't stay tonight, Bellinda." Mavin said as she wore her socks.

"Why not?" Bellinda pleaded, "I mean, we need to talk."

"Yes, I know." Mavin sat on the bed and pulled the redhead in for a kiss. "Tuesday, I promise."