Escapade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mavin eased up on her attempt to pour herself into the latina and looked into her eyes. She couldn't think of anything to say. Her mind was blank and she couldn't help it if she tried. She struggled with the same hunger that tormented her in her office a few months ago. Only now, it was ten times worse.

Bellinda saw everything in Mavin's hazel orbs. Everything she wanted but couldn't bring herself to say. "Is it okay for me love you, Mavin?"

Mavin just stared, she had zero trust in her vocal cords at this point. She nodded in slow motion, and pulled Bellinda into another kiss that had not only her fingers, but her toes tingling as well. Mavin cursed the U-shaped booth for its U-shapeliness. Bellinda broke the kiss and again caught Mavin's eyes; they hadn't changed.

"What now?" Bellinda whispered.

"Nothing changes," Mavin said or croaked rather. "We continue on this path, slow and steady."

Bellinda nodded and decided not to press further. She knew not to expect commitment. However, there was no doubt that Mavin had feelings for her. The tall woman just wasn't ready to deal with them and Bellinda was willing to wait. How long however, was another story for another time.

**********

Bellinda watched Mavin's car driving off in the winter fog. She was up in her office, looking through her wide window. It was late in the afternoon and Bellinda was somewhat relieved that Mavin knew about her feelings. She felt as though a burden was lifted off her shoulders and she could now focus on work.

She was putting together an exhibition for the new year. There were various artists who wanted to display their works in her gallery. There were a select few that Bellinda pursued herself. One of them was the African sculptor Neo Savyen. He was among Bellinda's top ten favorite artists. She'd been working on getting his attention for the most part of two years. But because he was well-established and famous, it hadn't been easy.

Fortunately for Bella, she was persistent in her quest to secure his work as well as the man himself for her New Year show. He would be flying in from Italy in a couple of weeks and Bellinda was secretly excited about meeting the inspirational fellow again. She'd met him in France on a tour but it had been brief. This time though, she'd have the chance to have a lengthy conversation. Bellinda smiled as she signed some checks for her annual charity donations.

*********

Mavin sat in a meeting with her staff, dishing out assignments for the month. Zoe, her new assistant, took notes as Mavin dictated. Mavin's voice boomed through the conference room as the other members of her staff listened. Some wondered if they should be afraid. Everyone automatically understood that questions would come afterwards, no one dared to interrupt Mavin. Not even to remind her to breathe.

"Wale, you'll have the Washburn assignment when I'm done with the preliminaries. Obed, I need that report on my desk by Friday, I won't remind you again. And Jamie, how far is the toxicity testing through?" Mavin shot the lanky analyst a look.

"It's coming along, I had to go back and retest it since I found out my batch was contaminated." Jamie said and knew she was in for some wrath.

"That's strange, I didn't get a contamination report about that." Mavin set her trap.

"That's because I didn't send it. I figured there was no point wasting valuable time when I could be finishing the tests." Jamie felt the pressure of Mavin's unblinking gaze poking holes through her skull.

"Jamie, you take for granted your purpose in this facility. As your boss, I require thorough work and complete dedication. When you have contamination, you don't just dump it, you have to find out how it happened and you have to write up a report for future reference." Mavin said, in her deep, monotonous timbre.

"Yes, I'll keep that in mind." Jamie said, happy that Mavin didn't snap.

"No, you'll have that report done and submitted by tomorrow." Mavin said and Zoe scribbled in her notepad.

"You're the boss." Jamie retorted with a smile.

"You'll see me in my office after this meeting." Mavin said and eyed her watch. "Aight, do you all have any questions?" Mavin shifted her look from Jamie to the rest of her employees.

"Yeah, boss?" Jamie said quickly.

"Make it quick." Mavin sighed and leaned back into her chair.

"Okay, I know it's not my job but I think Wale isn't ready to handle Washburn."

"And your question is?"

"Well, I was thinking maybe I should volunteer and help him with it since it's a chain of products, not just one."

"Wale, can you or can you not handle the Washburn?" Mavin said, but kept her eyes on Jamie.

"I'm good with it boss." Wale replied and wondered it someone was punking him.

"Then it's settled. Meeting's over." Mavin said and got up from her seat. "Jamie, my office, now." Mavin left the room with Zoe hurrying after.

********** A few moments later **********

"You know how much I detest half-assed work." Mavin said through clenched teeth.

"I'm sooo sorry boss." Jamie said just above a whisper.

"No, I don't believe you." Mavin said as she reamed the brunette's ass. "It's like you have a death wish or something."

"Anything for your attention." Jamie panted, her body was bent over the arm of Mavin's lounge sofa. She could not help but think that Mavin intended on splitting her tiny body in two.

"Trust me, you don't want my attention." Mavin thrust her hips with full force and then some. She watched the gaping hole that was Jamie's anus greedily swallowing her cock. Mavin held Jamie's hips and tore into her with purpose.

"Fuck!....Have mercy boss." Jamie moaned as the onset of an orgasmic roller coaster sent shivers up and down her spine. She had tears streaming down her face but her brain was already mixing pain and pleasure.

Mavin saw the signs of Jamie's want for release and promptly ceased her motions. She pulled her cock out of the brunette's ass and peeled the condom off, tossing it into her waste basket.

"Boss?" Jamie sighed hazily when she realized she was no longer on the path to Elysium.

Mavin ignored her and got dressed. She allowed her hand to trail over the upturned ass in front of her. She slapped one cheek and watched it turn red with her handprint. She slapped the other one and observed the same. She repeated her motions until Jamie began to moan again.

"Ohh boss....fuck."

"I want that report." Mavin said calmly as she continued to pepper Jamie's ass.

"Yes...report...please don't stop."

"Do you want to come?" Mavin asked and dragged her fingertips across Jamie's hot cheeks.

"Yes...fuck me please." Jamie begged.

"Good." Mavin stopped again. "I'll have that report tomorrow." She finished and went back to her desk.

"Wait...boss...wha?" Jamie babbled and tried to get at Mavin but toppled over from her shaky, blood-deprived legs.

"I just thought of why I was wasting time fucking you when I have a ton of paperwork I need to dive into." Mavin said without looking up from the work she was now doing.

Jamie scrambled up to get her clothes on. Her loins felt heavy and tight. She wanted to come so bad she could barely see straight. Her blouse was missing a few buttons and her underwear was no doubt a goner.

"There're many ways to get my attention, Jamie. One of which is hard work and I don't know why I have to remind you of it."

"I'm-" Jamie started.

"Better get started on that report." Mavin said and Jamie knew there was no use trying to get through to Mavin, so she left.

Just then, Mavin's phone rang with a message from Zoe. "Mavin, there's an Eva Wilson on line one. and a Commander Montgomery on line two."

"Thanks Z. Take a message for line two. I have one." Mavin said and picked up the line. "Eva, you stalking me too?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Eva retorted with a jovial tone.

"Well, you are right for it." Mavin chuckled.

"Oh please, I have better things to do."

"Yeah, so you say."

"Be quiet Doc. And will you get off your ass and come pick me up?"

"What, you're here?!" Mavin leapt up from her chair.

"Yeah, I know I'm early but I couldn't wait."

"Aight, aight where you at?"

"JFK." Eva said simply.

"Okay, you know where to wait, I'll be there in a hot half."

"Oh I know it. See you later."

Mavin hung up the phone and called up Zoe to freeze her schedule for the rest of the day. She packed up her briefcase with reports, and other assignments. Mavin looked at her watch. It was still about four hours to closing but she had a feeling she wouldn't be coming back to work after picking Eva up from the airport.

Mavin made some final notes for herself and headed out.

************

"Did I overstep a boundary or something?"

"No, but I don't think I like whatever game it is you're playing."

"You're making assumptions Linda. That's unlike you."

"Sure, can we keep this away from what you knew about me?"

Adrian chuckled and stabbed a bite of food into her mouth. She'd invited the redhead out for a small dinner celebration to mark their mostly completed contract. They'd spent the entire time making silly comments about each other as well as reminiscing the time they spent together working over the past few months. Adrian didn't think twice about why Bellinda wasn't clammed up as she usually was. Instead, the blonde butch took guilt-ridding delight in the fact that she wasn't a tear-jerker for Bellinda.

"I'm really happy that we got to do this together." Adrian smiled and sipped wine from her glass.

"Yeah, we can sit back and appreciate the facility. It'll be like the child we never had." Bellinda said before she could think her words through.

"Hmm, we owe it all to your genius." Adrian said and ignored Bellinda's comment.

"You don't owe me anything Adrian. I've been paid well for my services." Bellinda scooped some banana sauce onto her lobster.

"Okay, I can accept that. My wallet thanks you." Adrian chuckled and continued, "Seriously Linda, you've really grown these past few years and your talent never ceases to amaze me."

"So you thought of me as immature while we were together." Bellinda said slowly, eyeing Adrian.

"There you go again with assumptions. I'm just paying you a compliment."

"And there you go not listening to me. I just told you that you didn't owe me anything."

"Linda, calm down for bit."

Bellinda sighed and went back to her meal. Her mood was already screwed up from her encounter with Mavin but she'd figured a jovial dinner would soothe her nerves. Bellinda caught herself pondering why she's thought Adrian was the best person to soothe anything. She tried to focus on her meal again but Adrian's southern drawl cut through her, like a very dull knife.

"You know, you ought to come see the site." Adrian smiled again. "You know, see your work in a new dimension."

"I'll think about it."

"Well don't spend too much time thinking. The place might be restricted when the owners move in."

"Adrian, I signed a contract that says I had nothing to do with the project, why would I want to get involved otherwise?"

"I dunno, it's just really beautiful, I'd hate it if you missed the chance to see it."

"Aw, that's very sweet of you." Bellinda's lips moved at the mercy of her mind.

"Well, it's the truth." Adrian gazed at the redhead as memories fluttered around in her mind. "Your hair looks nice, I like the wavy-fire look of it."

Bellinda dropped her fork and gave Adrian a quizzical look. Mavin hadn't noticed her hair since she'd just had it highlighted. "Thanks...You like it better long?"

"Oh yeah, it makes your eyes stand out." Adrian smiled at the rush of blood coming to Bellinda's face. "If a halo popped up over your head, I wouldn't be surprised." Adrian said and watched the shade intensify. This, no doubt, tickled her immensely.

"Jeez...Rianna, you're embarrassing me." Bellinda tried not to burst into giggles. Adrian knew too much about her and her buttons were easy to push, Bellinda decided. But still, it felt good to be...acknowledged.

"Wow, you haven't called me that since what...junior high?" Adrian grinned as she felt her own face flushing.

"Well, you started it." Bellinda finished eating and watched while Adrian packed up the basket.

"True, but I hope you're enjoying it." Adrian leaned closer to Bellinda as she cleared the blanket they were sitting on.

"I think I am." Bellinda said just as she felt Adrian closing in on her. She wanted to say something but just as her entire day had been, Bellinda found herself speechless. She should have listened to the tiny voice telling her that dinner on a truck bed under the moonlight and distant stars was a set up. Nevertheless, Bellinda felt Adrian's familiar lips melding with hers and surprisingly, she wasn't putting up any resistance. Perhaps it was the wine. Or maybe the oceanic breeze chilling her brain to a circuitous pace.

Adrian tested the waters of Bellinda's mouth and found them safe. She dove in and relished the feel of memory meeting reality. Their tongues passed over each other in frantic greeting. The food they'd just eaten, hailing tastebuds as saliva traveled back and forth. Adrian snaked her hand through Bellinda's fiery locks and after a moment pulled her lips off Bellinda's.

Bellinda's senses where slow to return. That could also have been the wine, just as easily as it could have been her own desire to stay in limbo. She saw a past with Adrian, and now a present. Oddly enough, a future eluded her vision.

"Adrian..." Bellinda said when her senses settled.

"Fuck, I'm-I shouldn't have done that." Adrian said uneasily.

"Don't worry about it, you're not a stranger to me."

"I might as well be, with my record." Adrian said, suddenly feeling bashful.

"I think your record's about to be broken." Bellinda managed a smile as Adrian leaned back into her seating position.

"What?"

"Never mind."

"I can't believe I just screwed up a good moment."

"Adrian, let's not get awkward about it. It was just a kiss." Bellinda said not even believing herself. Part of her hoped Adrian would kiss her again, the other part of her wanted to dread the notion of it happening.

"You're right." Adrian said. "It's does bring back some memories, good ones, I mean."

"Hmm, yes it does." Bellinda said and both of them settled into a refreshing silence that one could even imagine the creatures around them respected.

***********

Adrian pulled up in front of Bellinda's place and walked Bellinda into the lobby. They were eyeing g'nights to one another while Bellinda waited for the elevator. It came at last and Bellinda walked in. She turned around and held the door open.

"I really had a great time." She said sincerely.

"I'm glad you did." Adrian shoved her hands in her pockets and smiled sheepishly. 'What the fuck is going on here?' her brain wondered.

"Well, I guess, we'll be in touch."

"Definitely." Adrian nodded.

"Yeah." Bellinda sighed, with her eyes locked on the blonde butch. She reached out and pulled Adrian through the door into the elevator. Adrian had no doubts about what she was in there for and thus pulled the emergency stop on her way in, just as the door closed.

Adrian pressed her body into the redhead and stole a kiss that wasn't really held back. The kiss was slow, maddeningly slow. Just as where the motions of Adrian's hands. Bellinda on the contrary, was looking to tear into the blonde woman.

The feel of Adrian's lithe body was something she hadn't forgotten. Adrian's scent didn't cease to excite her. Bellinda succumbed to the sea of memories rising through her body. Scenes flashed in her head, in time to the blinking elevator light. Their time together at the high school prom, where they'd kissed away each other's nervousness amidst the applause of their peers, as well as the jeers of some others.

Bellinda sighed at the memory of moving in with Adrian, happy and filled with ambition. A ravenous hunger for the good life. She sank deeper into the ocean that she wasn't willing to fight, deep enough to lose awareness of what Adrian was doing.

Adrian was in fact, taking her time in the neat elevator. No doubt there was a camera in here and someone jerking off at the terminal. She took her time, waiting for the familiar responses that would prod her on. The unconscious caresses, the sighs, the grip in her short hair. She wasn't getting any of those things and felt the coldness of being left to do all the work.

"Linda?" Adrian pulled her face back from the redhead's ear. "Linda?" She called again when she saw the tears, shimmering in the blinking light.

Bellinda didn't answer. Probably because she was preoccupied with voices from her past.

"Linda, are you okay?" Adrian fingered the control panel and found the emergency stop to release it. She pushed the button for Bellinda's floor and the contraption resumed it's soar. "Say something, Linda." Adrian shook the redhead gently.

A sound escaped Bellinda but it would seem by a will of its own. Bellinda felt the overwhelming burden of her spirit come alive as her conversation with Mavin surfaced for the umpteenth time. Sure, many things told her not to be so fazed, but Bellinda couldn't get the scowl that landed on Mavin's face, out of her head. She analyzed it like she would a work of art. She tried to dissect it, feature by feature. She tried to see the 'big picture' but none of it did any good.

"Fuck!...Linda, you're burning up!" Adrian said as she pulled the redhead close on their way out of the elevator. She felt Bellinda's forehead and neck and was practically burned.

Bellinda zoned in and out of herself as she became a bit disoriented. Perfect time to get sick. She mumbled something as Adrian shuffled them down the hall to Bellinda's door. She fished in Bellinda's purse for her keys, showing them to the paling woman for identification. She didn't get a response so she just tried the ones that seemed most probable based on the type of lock on the door.

A few tries later, she found the right key and helped Bellinda in. She headed to the bedroom because it was better than the sofa. She peeled Bellinda's shoes off as well as her coat and most of her clothes. Her mind raced back and forth with all the 'to do' and 'not to do' things she knew. A cold damp towel, or a cold shower to help break the fever. Some drugs in the medicine cabinet. Chicken-noodle soup. Chicken soup for the soul. Her lips on hot skin...whoa!

Bellinda's body was heating up some hefty hallucinations. Her vision blurred and then the nausea ensued. Her limbs felt heavy and her skin was sore from all the heat. Her head throbbed in time to her wandering eyes. Once she made the connection, it only made sense to close her eyes and try to breathe. The fact that her eyelids were steaming wasn't a source of relief for her green eyes, which had now taken on a tired, teary luster.

"Damn Linda, you snuck that on fast." Adrian said as she came to sit by the redhead with some pills in a cap and some cold water.

"Kg...ahem." Bellinda tried to speak but her throat was too dry and sore. She gladly accepted the water and after moistening her throat, took the pills. "Nauseous." Bellinda finally said quietly.

"Are you in any pain?" Adrian said even though her mind berated itself for getting involved. It wasn't that she didn't care for Bellinda, it was simply her way to feel guilty, despite the fact that it wasn't her fault. Not right now anyway.

Bellinda heard Adrian but she didn't answer. How could she? What the fuck would she say? Her entire being ached for Mavin, so much so that her body was dancing to the theme of her pained heart? Bellinda knew she wasn't sick. At least, she didn't feel sick in the normal sense. Her emotions were prodding the nauseous, woozy, boiling motions in her body. Bellinda sighed and turned on her side, away from Adrian.