Escapades of Eva Ch. 89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh lawdy," Sir Randy's slave cried, "More please Suh, give me more. Pound me hardur and hardur. Yessss ... just like that. Slam mah little ole cunt as hard and deep as y'all want ... oh, oh, ... yess, yess, yess, harda please, hardur and deepur."

"Oh you like that huh?" Sir Andrew asked.

"Oh yes Suh, yes Suh, I love it. Please give me all y'all have got please ... more ... more ... fuck me more fuck me till I cain't walk in the mornin. Bang me I can take it. I can take all y'all have got Suh."

Eva could feel her own cunt juicing as she watched the pretty slave's plump ass jiggle with every deep pounding thrust of the handsome man's fingers as he added a third one and fucked Dragonslut even harder and deeper, hammering and thrashing her tender cunt with his strong hard thumping fingers deeper and deeper into her body.

He stroked her hard and fast. And as she began to moan and squeal her need he doubled his efforts and slammed her pussy again and again, deeper and deeper, pounding harder and harder.

"Please Suh," she begged, "Please pound this slut till she bursts open for ya. Please Suh please." She was breathing in short gulps and gasps. "Pleeaassee!!!"

But just like the other sadists had done he pulled his hand away from her and pushed her off his knee into a kneeling position next to him, "Oh no missy. You disobeyed your Master. I can't reward you for that."

But the slave would not take no as she rubbed her face against his thigh cooing and purring, "Oh please wont ya help a hot helpless slave Suh? Won't ya please? I promise y'all won't regret it."

Sir Andrew stood up then and laughed, "I see what you mean Randy. This one is truly insatiable. Tell me, has she ever been fisted?" With that question audible gasps could be heard from Dragonslut and most of the other slaves kneeling in the room.

But, Eva could see the delighted wide-eyed smile that rapidly replaced Dragonslut's surprised expression. She even thought she could see the seductive slave shudder lustily. She made a mental note to ask Sir Dan about fisting since she didn't know what it was about.

"We haven't gotten to that with her yet Andrew. But since you are the one who taught me I think it would be okay if you want to buy her and try it."

"Wait a minute," one of the men in the audience called out, "Don't we get a chance here?"

Just then Master Blaze strode forward and with his elegant flourish he said, "I don't know why anyone should even bother with another bid. Randy I will give you $75, 000 for both Dragonspet and Dragonslut together."

"No way," Sir Andrew spoke up. "I will give you $50,000 just for this one," he said as he entwined his hand in Dragonslut's beautiful blond hair. And, then looking squarely at Master, Blaze he added, "This one is mine Blaze."

Well so much for wondering if he can afford it, Eva thought.

As the rest of the men grumbled that they were being swindled by those who were out of their league, Master Blaze said, "Okay Andy, I guess I owe you one for that sweet little piece you sent me last summer."

And, looking at Sir Randy he said, "But Randy, I will gladly give another $50,000 for your little Dragonspet. She is truly a treasure as I recall, and I do have some new knives to break in. What do you say?" Dragonspet perked up and with a huge grin on her face she looked up at her Master delightedly, pleadingly.

Sir Randy squeezed his remaining slave's shoulder and smiled tenderly at her. Eva knew then that he was very happy with the way his girls were being bid on. But, he shrugged as he said to Master Blaze and Sir Andrew, "I don't have a problem with any of your bids, but Dave is the one who you really need to talk to. After all, he is the one running the auction."

Both men looked at Sir Dave, and speaking into the microphone he quickly said, "I have a bid of $50,000 for Dragonslut from Andrew, and $50,000 from Blaze for Dragonspet going once." He looked around the room but some disappointed grumbling was all that could be heard.

"$50,000 going twice for each ... $50,000 a third time ... then Dragonslut goes to Andrew and Dragonspet to Blaze. Congratulations men and enjoy your slaves for the night." The Doms' seemed pleased as they left the floor with the leashes of Sir Randy's slaves in hand.

Sir Randy looked around the room with pride at his slaves' as they left. Yet, Eva couldn't understand why she was suddenly so sad to see the handsome sexy Sir Randy alone and without his slaves.

... to be continued.

12