Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear more ice clanking in the ice bucket as her lover's hand played with the ice, which now must have been on the night stand by her side. Sensing what lie ahead, she braced herself for a cold sensation. Rather than feel an ice cube or a cold hand, however, she was drawn to his warm freshly shaven face which he drew close and even touching her cheek. "I hope you enjoyed your nap, my sweetness," she heard his words run through her as she savored the scent of his newly applied cologne, "I didn't mean to wake you but now that you are up, wouldn't it be nice to continue our festivities?"

He waited for her to meekly nod before placing his ice drenched hand on her belly and she shrilled out of sheer surprise. He laughed as she tried to catch her breath and then he kissed her once again. This time, she could feel his nakedness on her body and his cold hand was a distant thought from his warm manhood that pressed into her thigh. As he drew his body next to her, he started to raise himself, pressing his manhood into her side to give an aura of supremecy.

He watched her blindfolded face as she cooed when she felt his manhood outline her body, making certain she knew what she felt along her own nakedness. She bit her lower lip as he slowly but deliberately languished his manhood, from her hip and pelvis along her side and to up to her face. She gasped she first felt it run along her breasts and she bit her lower lip again as she felt it along her neck and chin.

She was almost delirious with lust as she felt the man and his cock resting only an inch or so from her lips. She remembered how scared she was when she first felt his member, and shuddered at its length and girth. It was larger than she had ever imagined. When she first went down on him, she could barely get her lips around its head and she thought that intercourse would never be possible. As a lover, however, he was both gentle and patient and within several minutes she had her legs wrapped around him and he was filling her like she had never been filled before.

From that moment on, she knew she would never have the strength to say no to her lover or his manhood and now it rested only an inch from her wanton lips.

She knew she should feel shame and embarrassment; here she was a married woman, a mother, tied up and being teased by her lover and his large member, but she felt no shame. She felt no embarrassment. She only felt lust and at this point, she would do anything to feel more.

He asked her what she wanted and she only licked the head of his member as it danced across her lips. With that, he took it away from her and she could feel his weight shift on the bed next to her. She felt his hands upon hers and could feel the knots loosen, but not completely untie, around her wrists. She shifted again and this time she could feel his hands under her body as he easily flipped her over so her face was down on the pillow.

Surprised at how she felt, and her arms now slightly crossed over her head, she didn't think she could feel more vulnerable but she was. He asked if she was comfortable and another meek nod and he placed two pillows below her tummy which only propped her bottom to a more vulnerable position. She could feel an ice cube along her crack and screamed in delight as the cold droplets of water dripped down to her sphincter.

She could feel him kneeling behind her; cold water droplets on her bottom and his finger and his tongue lapping at the folds of her pussy. After several minutes and a few minor tremors, he moved once again so he was kneeling behind her. Soon she could feel the enormous head of his member touching the moist folds of her vagina. She spread her legs even wider, hoping, wanting, and begging him to enter her right then.

And he did so. Slowly. She felt the tip hover within her slightly, its girth filling her to totality. She pushed her bottom towards him higher, wanting more of him inside her and slowly she could feel him guiding himself deeper, stretching her most sensitive tissues. When he was in as far as he could comfortably go, she screamed for joy as his finger reached around her and touched her clit. He rocked slowly and she pushed back with what force she could, easily matching the rhythm in their very own symphony.

She pushed back and he pushed forward, and the two became one piston of energetic rapture, harmonizing to the physical notes of passion. She could feel his hands on her back and her bottom, pulling on her hair, and tugging at her shoulders as he pulled himself deeper inside her. The tautness around her wrists became tighter as she struggled and pushed to get more of him inside her. Soon, her hands started to ache which only added fuel to her sexual frenzy, the silky fabric of her stockings digging into the soft flesh of her hands.

She could feel her hands redden as he continued to pound her from behind, each stroke being more and more intense. Soon she felt his hands upon hers and she barely noticed as he freed her from her binds.

Wanting to pull him closer, she no longer had the strength as her hands laid motionless above her head, and all energy seemingly being drawn to his manhood within her. In seconds she felt something she so rarely feels, and a tidal wave of vitality poured within her. Her entire body shook with delight as she became an enveloped phenomenon wrapped around her lover's manhood. From the sole of her feet to the scalp of her head, her body trembled like it never had before. Her toes curled and her fingers wrapped around her lover's hand as she was not able to even make the least audible sound as she struggled for air at the apex of her climax.

She could not think, she could not taste, she could not hear, and she could not even see. She could only feel the seed of her lover stream toward the river of passion she felt flowing within.

Within a couple minutes, her lover collapsed over her. She felt the weight of his body atop hers and he slowly manipulated so he was spooning with her, his now semi-flaccid member still slightly inside her soaking pussy. She was nearly comatose with exhaustion, feeling as though her senses had endured a marathon of physical and emotional bliss.

She closed her eyes, hardly aware of where she was, as he softly brushed and pulled her hair from the side of her face. She loved how tender he was at this moment, even though she was too tired to reciprocate or even open her eyes. The last climax zapping all her energy, she quickly dozed off to sleep as he pulled out from inside her. Too tired to even notice the puddle they had created, she slept for more than an hour as he watched her every breath.

As she laid sleeping, he dutifully got up and ordered his own dessert. Having twenty-four hour room service was just one of the many perks he loved about five star hotels; plush rooms with oversized beds and firm headboards was another he had already enjoyed. They had finished their bottle of champagne, so he ordered another bottle to go with the platter full of strawberries and other assorted fruits.

He wasn't so much hungry as drained, and he figured fruit would be the best way to reenergize himself. He instructed room service to knock very lightly as to not wake her and he met the room service at the door.

The night had just begun.

12