In Search of Praise

Story Info
A young professional wife wants to make her husband happy.
5.6k words
3.67
12.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aux21
aux21
3 Followers

Anita derived pleasure from her husband's satisfaction. In all of their romantic and sexual encounters, she was most happy when Elias was satisfied and was fulsome in his praise for her prowess and skill. Theirs was a happy marriage of seven years, and when taken with the five prior years they had spent in a committed exclusive relationship, was a fulfilling decade-long relationship. Now entering their early 30's, they both found themselves increasingly busy in their careers and with mounting obligations. Yet, things remained copacetic in their home life. They would almost always eat dinner together, spend the night watching TV or reading, and would find time for a little nighttime mischief under the sheets, or sometimes on the kitchen counter. Whenever Anita finished him off and his body relaxed, she would curl up in his arms and bask in the glow of his adulation as he expounded on how much he enjoyed their relationship. Things had gone on like this for years, and so they seemed ready to continue into the future.

And so it was a surprise when Elias made his proposal to her. He had bought her a little dress for her. This itself was not so unusual. He enjoyed dressing her up, and she derived pleasure from playing the part. He had bought her a few different dresses over the years. Mostly tight little cocktail dresses with short skirts that hugged her curves and exposed her shoulders or cleavage. She would sometimes wear them out to dinner with him, usually keeping partially covered with a jacket. But the second part of the proposal was more unusual. He wanted her to meet him in a hotel room downtown, a good few miles away from their suburban home where she worked on Fridays, and not too far from his office in the city. He already had the room booked and asked her to come by at 6:00 pm. They had done a little roleplaying before, but never anything that involved a change in setting like this. Anita was intrigued, but mostly surprised by the elaborate lead in.

At 4:30 she logged off for the day and headed upstairs to change. Anita pulled on the new dress and looked herself over in the mirror. It was certainly form-fitting, but not scandalously revealing. The skirt cut off a few inches above her knee and the neckline showed just the first few centimeters of her cleavage. It was made of a thin, soft wool material that was pleasing to the touch and felt cozy against her skin. Turning around, she admired how it seemed to hug her butt, lifting it into a pleasing heart-shaped pillow. The same could be said for her bust, which seemed to stretch out the dress and gave the appearance of a pleasant fullness without feeling so tight that she couldn't breathe. Anita smiled to herself thinking about how her husband was going to enjoy seeing her wearing this. She applied some foundation, lipstick, a bit of mascara and put on a pair of golden earrings that Elias had given her on their 3rd anniversary. She slipped on a pair of brown pumps and took another look in the mirror.

She was looking very good. At 31, there was no denying that she still had it going on. She had the same tight figure from her 20s with a little more substance in all the right places. She looked like the kind of stylish, sexy Asian-American professional woman you'd see at a fancy business cocktail or charity event. She was particularly happy about how her shoulder-length dark wavy hair seemed to be nicely quaffed and parted. Aiming with her phone, she took a few selfies: one from the front, one from behind and one leaning over a little with her butt sticking up a bit in the air and a little cleavage showing. She knew Elias would enjoy the preview and texted the photos to him on their private encrypted chat. Happily, she put on a coat and got into her sedan. Setting the GPS, she started off toward the downtown hotel Elias had mentioned in his previous text. Traffic was surprisingly light for an early Friday evening, and she made good time, finding a parking spot in the hotel garage.

Walking out into the hotel lobby, Anita was a little surprised by how elegant the place looked. She driven by this hotel maybe hundreds of times, but never had a reason to visit. The atmosphere was simple, organized and calming. She felt reassured, as she did not care for the overly pretentious airs put on by most major hotels. Checking Elias's text again, she saw that he was in room 624. How crazy could he be to go ahead and book a hotel room 40 minutes from their house for a night? Maybe it wouldn't sound so elaborate to most people, but from Anita's highly pragmatic perspective, this was quite a surprise. As she stepped into the elevator, she began to feel a little nervous with anticipation. What could he be planning? He was so cryptic with his messages. He had left the dress for her out on the bed at home and just sent one text with the address and room number.

Walking past the ice machine and down the carpeted patterned hallway past the rows of green doors, she finally came to Room 624. "Is this how a prostitute feels when going to meet a john?" she wondered to herself with a little nervous excitement. Maybe that was the scenario he had envisioned for them. But she felt assured that this was different. It was, after all, within the boundaries of their happy and comfortable marriage, and she would get satisfaction from his enjoyment. She knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, the door swung back and there was Elias. He was looking handsome in his blue sports coat, as usual. He has a little bit of stubble, but any appearance of scruffiness was made simply more charming by his casually stylish clothes and silver-rimmed specs. Anita smiled involuntarily when looking up and seeing his face. The pumps maybe gave her an extra height, but his lanky frame still seemed to tower over her. He smiled back, welcomed her in and asked her about the drive. She took off her coat and handed it to him, which gave him his first opportunity to take in her outfit from top-to-bottom. Anita felt his eyes roaming over her, which gave her no little pleasure and she shyly posed to give him a better view.

"I got the photos you texted earlier," he said.

"I thought you might enjoy that," Anita chirped. "Does the new dress live up to your expectations?"


"Easily beats them," Elias replied moving toward her and putting his hands around her waist. She placed her hands on his chest as he drew her in closer.

The room was nice soft mix of grays, pale green and white. There was a substantial king sized bed in the middle of the floor, an attractive, if not very functional, mid-century style desk against the far wall, and a large window with a beautiful view of downtown covered with a white sheer curtain.

"So, what did you have in mind?" She asked, sliding her hand behind his coat. "I've been trying to guess at it all day."

"You are a good girl, right?" he asked in a quiet husky voice.

"Yes... For you."

"And you'll always do anything I want?"

This line of conversation never failed to turn her on, and he knew it.

"Mhm."

"I'd like to put this on you." Elias pulled a black strip of fabric from out of the inner pocket of his coat.

"Oh, what is that? Is that an eye mask?" Anita asked. It looked like a small, soft mask with an adjustable strap. A slightly nicer version of the sort that you might use on a long distance flight.

"Mhm." Elias began putting it on her.

"Ooh, I can't see anything. You're going to have to guide me." Anita knew he liked it sometimes when she played cute and helpless, and so she said this in a high flirty little voice that she knew he would enjoy.

"Of course," he said taking her hand. She let him lead her back to the bed, where he gently sat her down.

"There's something else I want you to wear," Elias said. She could hear him taking something else out. There was a small clinking sound like that of a belt buckle.

"Oh? There's more?" she asked, feeling herself getting increasingly excited.

She felt a strap of leather wrap wind around her wrists, followed by his fingers working to secure the buckle into a loop. Before she could say anything, she felt him gently press her feet together as he began to wind another strap above her ankles.

"Oh, my god. Where did you get this stuff?" She asked, laughing a little to herself in astonishment.

"Haha. Don't worry about that," he said. She could hear the reassuring smile on his face as he said it.

"Now what?" she asked holding her tied wrists in front of her.

"Now, I'd like you to get on the bed if you don't mind," he said. He began helping her get her legs up and onto the bed, which was not so easy with her hands and feet restrained, especially so while wearing such a tight dress. With his hands, he guided her so that she was on all fours. She felt so slutty being posed like this while being blindfolded, only able to support herself on her palms and knees.

"Now, just stay like that for a second," Elias said. 

She heard him walk quickly away towards the door.

Anita was turning her mind over thinking about what he could possibly be planning. This was easily turning into the most elaborate scenario they had engaged in.

It was when she heard the door open and close and she really began to wonder. "This isn't a practical joke?" she began to ask herself. As she waited there, she considered getting out of this embarrassing position, but she didn't want to ruin Elias's fun when he had gone through so much trouble setting her up like this, so she maintained the pose as best she could.

She heard the sound of the door unlocking with a hotel key. Then footsteps coming back in towards her.

"Elias? What happened?" she asked.

"Babe, I wanted to do something special tonight. You know how we talk sometimes about how hot it would be if I were to share you?"

"Yeah..." She began to think, did she hear more than one pair of footsteps? They had talked about it before, sure. They had even talked about it during sex in the past sometimes. She knew he had this fantasy, and she had entertained it more than once herself. But, certainly he was not implying what she thought he was implying.

"Well, I want you to be a good girl for me tonight, ok?"

She heard the rustling of clothes. A belt being loosened, pants being dropped. More than one pair. How many footsteps were there exactly?

"Is that what you want, baby?" Anita asked hopefully.

"Mhm." she heard Elias reply, now further away.

She could hear men murmuring together in low deep voices, though could not hear what they were saying. She felt very self-conscious about how she was posed and dressed. She heard footsteps and could sense someone now approaching the bed. She felt nervous, but somehow also excited. She could feel her heart beating and her pulse quickening.

"Elias, I don't..." she begain.

Then there was the feeling of a large, heavy hand on the back of her head, it guided her face up. She felt something warm and hard touch her cheek. She bent her neck toward it, it rubbed down her face and touched her lips.

She hesitated a bit, but with it already on her lips, she parted them slightly to kiss it. She had only been with one other man before her husband and that was back in her first year of college. This was the first time she had touched her mouth to another cock since that time.

"You're sure this is what you want?" Anita asked.

"I'm sure, babe." he replied. "You look so good right now."

She opened her mouth some more and it slid past her lips. This one was much thicker than Elias's. Whereas his was long, hard but thin like a candlestick -- this was meatier and more substantial like a sausage. She opened her lips wider to accommodate the full girth and felt it slide down and touch the back of her throat. With years of marriage, she had happily learned to suppressed her gag reflex and was proud that she could take a cock deep in her mouth -- however this was more effort than she expected.

The hand tightened around her hair. She began to pump her head slowly up and down as the man in front of her began to gently rock his hips forward in time with her movement. She then felt another hand, thiner than the first one, but with long probing fingers, on her left breast. It cupped her breast through the dress and she began searchingly probing her nipple. The man in the front moaned. His voice was very deep and the moan seemed to resonate through his cock. Anita could hear a third pair of footsteps walking behind her now and could feel that someone else was getting onto the bed. Another pair of hands were placed on her ass. Was that three that she counted?

"That is so hot, babe." Elias said from the other side of the room. Anita felt encouraged by his voice. "You look so fucking good sucking that cock." She didn't know how much it would turn her on hearing him say this, but she was so pleased that he was happy with her and how she was performing. She felt herself getting wet hearing him say so.

The third pair of hands had lifted her dress now and she felt a new set of fingers rubbing her pussy through her panties. The first man in the front had taken his cock out of her mouth and guided her head towards his balls. She dutifully licked at them with her tongue and took in their smell. It was so unfamiliar, but charged with a virility that was now getting her more and more excited.

"Am I doing a good job, baby?" Anita asked pulling her hips away from the first man's large scrotum.

"You're doing a great job. You are such a good girl." Elias replied cheerfully.

The second pair of hands was now slipping inside of her dress and against her bare skin. As she noticed this, the third pair was squeezing her ass. All those pilates were really paying off. As the men silently felt her body up, she felt that they must be impressed and turned on by her tight little body. She could feel the excitement and eagerness in their hands.

Just as she was thinking this, the first man's large thick cock slapped her across the face. She had never had this done to her before, but found it surprisingly exciting to be treated in this way. The third man was now pulling down her panties and touching her pussy with his fingers. It felt so unusual to have anyone but Elias placing his fingers down there in such a sensual way, but she hardly had time to think about it as she felt her attention drawn back to the first man as he pulled her hair back and inserted his cock back into her mouth more forcefully than before. As she took his cock in her mouth with increased vigor, she felt the second man's thin long fingers squeezing her nipple and felt an electric shock run up and down her body.

It was a novel and exciting feeling for Anita to have so many hands on her. She was proud of her appearance and sometimes felt a little thrill when she knew another man was checking her out, but she never knew how much pleasure she would derive from being the sole focus of so much focused male attention. The third man's fingers were beginning to rub her clit. Anita found herself arching her back further to give him better access.

"Oh damn, babe. You like that don't you?" she heard Elias ask.

"Uh-huh," she moaned, her mouth still stuffed with cock.

Anita felt the third man's hands now holding her by the waist, and then he began to slip something inside of her pussy. It was more than just a finger as it began to stretch her out and she could feel it going deeper and deeper. That feeling of being filled up. He had put his cock inside her. Another man's cock was now inside of her. She was thrilled and slightly scared.

"You're doing such a good job, babe." Elias said. He seemed to know just how she felt.

"Really baby? Are you watching?" Anita asked, slipping the first man's big cock out of her mouth. She was happy that he seemed to be enjoying this so much. The second man had pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her breasts.

"Oh yeah, I'm right here. You are taking that cock so well, babe. You are so good."

"I want to be a good girl for you," she moaned back. The third man was slowly moving his cock and back and forth inside of her and it was pushing right up into the walls of her pussy. His cock seemed so long and hard in her, when she finally felt his hips against her backside it seemed like he must be going almost up to her cervix.

The first man once again pulled her head up by her hair and inserted himself into her mouth. How quickly they had gone from shy, gently probing sets of hands to assertively taking charge of her body for their pleasure. The second man must have backed away from her because she could no longer feel his long fingers on her. However, she did not have much time to miss them because she now found herself being quite vigorously double teamed. While the third man seemed at first to be a bit more gentle than the others in how he had stroked her pussy earlier, he now revealed himself to be quite a beast in the way he was fucking her from behind. What started as slowly and gently pushing himself into her was quickly evolving into a long hard thrusts. She felt his hips slap against her ass and she arched herself back to give him access to go harder and deeper into her. The first man took this opportunity to do some thrusting of his own, his cock rocking back and forth in her mouth.

Anita felt quite happy to be used this way. She had always fantasized about her body being taken by multiple men. She had told Elias this fantasy before they were married. While he had at first voiced some displeasure at some perceived implication of his inadequacy, he had grown more and more interested by the idea himself over the years. It had gone on like this for some time. He would sometimes tell her how he thought about her getting taken just like this by a train of men. It would excite her to talk about it in bed, but she never thought that she might actually do it. And she was surprised even further about how, when blindfolded and tied up in this way, she would accept it so readily.

She heard the third man behind her grunt as he began to work his hips faster. The slapping sound of his hips against hers was getting louder and the bed seemed to shake with the force. She was taking it very well and began to take more control over sucking the first man's giant cock. She flicked her tongue as the motion of being fucked from behind worked her head back and forth along his wide shaft. The first man was now moaning too. She began to get more and more excited.

The third man did not last as long as she would have liked. He let out a great moan and Anita felt him dig his fingers into her ass. he shuddered and buckled slightly. He must have come hard, because she could feel his cock quivering in her for a few seconds before his grip released and he pulled himself out of her. The first man let go of her hair and pulled out of her mouth. For a moment there she had some respite and thought about how she must appear now. Tied up, blindfolded on all fours. Her dress pulled down in the front and pulled up in the back. She felt the warm cum that he had left in her now slowly oozing out of her. She could feel them shifting places behind her and muttering something to each other.

"He came in me," Anita stated her surprise aloud.

"That's right. Did you like that?" Elias asked her happily.

"Uh-huh," she found herself saying. She felt a long thin finger on her chin. Was this the second man again?

Then the bed seemed to depress behind her. The first man had moved to the back. he must have been heavier than she expected, because she could feel his weight changing the shape of the mattress. Two very large, strong hands suddenly gripped her ass. She began to worry. She had never had a cock that large inside of her. Would it even fit? She was not sure if her little pussy would even be able to take something so thick.

aux21
aux21
3 Followers
12