Katie's Roommate

Story Info
My life was wonderful until her phone rang.
23.6k words
3.8
43.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up for the pass and just as I caught the football, George hit me. I landed wrong and Crack! The severe pain in my leg let me know that my leg was broken. Another touch football game gone wrong. "Good job, George. You just broke my leg. Help me up and take me to the ER."

"It's not broken, you pussy. Just walk it off. You'll be fine."

"No, it was just like my arm a few years back. Now give me a hand, asshole." All my friends gave me a hand and made sure I was Ok as they dropped me off at the ED.

Typical guys, right? They dropped me off and left after I was registered in. "It's Saturday. You'll be here for hours. Give us a call when you need a ride home," and went for beers. I was 'stable' and therefore low priority, but things were slow for a Saturday morning so it was only an hour or so before I was taken back to a room.

And then the most beautiful girl in the world walked in. Long blonde hair, blue eyes with a sparkle of joy and laughter in them, a beautiful smile, and she seemed so full of life, so alive. I was in love. For the first time in my life. I WAS IN LOVE! I could barely speak. All I could do was stare at her.

"So, you were jocking it up with your buddies. Were you winning?"

"We were just getting started."

"I looked at your chart and it appears that a couple of years ago you were playing football with the boys and broke your arm. Ever think about softball or basketball? Or, in your case, maybe horse shoes?" I just kind of stared and was unable to form intelligible speech.

"Ok, so a man of few words. Let's get your pants down and take a look.

"Oh, very nice." She wasn't looking at my leg. "This may hurt." And it did. "Good pulses, very swollen and bruised looking. But your foot is pointing the right direction. So maybe just a cast. Let's get some X-rays and see. But first, pull your shirt up and let me listen to your heart and lungs." She listened and poked around.

"Before the folks from X-ray come, do you have any questions?" I just sort of shook my head.

"John, John. Did you hit your head?" I shook mine. "Is English your native language or do we need an interpreter?" I snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry, Katie. It is Katie, right?" She looked at her name tag.

"Yup. That's what my badge says."

"Well, Katie, you are just the most remarkable woman I have ever met and if you don't agree to go out with me, I may have to become a stalker." And I smiled.

"An interesting opener. Does that line actually work? As to the stalker part, I think my brothers could take care of that. "

"I don't know. I've never said it to anyone before." Hell, I had never been that forward with a girl before, ever. I was the guy who was scared to death to ask someone out. You know, that fear of failure stuff.

To be honest, most of my dates were triggered by girls who asked me or made it so obvious that I knew they would say yes. But I couldn't let this opportunity go by. I knew if I didn't say something I would hate myself forever. Even if she said no and my dick fell off, it was worth the risk.

"Just a cup of coffee. And we can do it in a well lit, very public place." She laughed. God, I loved that laugh.

"Let's get you patched up first and into that nice pink cast with the puppy dog paws on it." And she smiled and laughed again. "But, Ok. Coffee would be fine, but I prefer tea."

Within a year we were married. Shortly thereafter number one was on the way and followed closely by number two. Things were great. She was my best friend, my partner in every way. She loved being a mom, I loved being a dad. Her folks and my folks lived close by so once in a while we could have a date night, but that was rare because we loved doing everything as a foursome. The kids were now five and four.

Katie was excited about life. She made everything special. Nothing was too small to celebrate. Birthdays, holidays...it didn't matter. New Years (celebrated with the kids and early to bed to work on number three), Valentine's, Easter, first day of spring, July 4th, up with the fall decorations, then Thanksgiving.

But Christmas...she went crazy over Christmas. If she had her way the tree would go up before Thanksgiving and stay up until all the needles were gone. Lights and blow up things in the front yard. All sorts of decorations on the inside. Christmas cookies with the kids (kind of) for friends, neighbors, folks at work. It didn't matter.

Christmas movies started the day after Thanksgiving and were an everyday event. Heck, one of the channels has a Christmas in July series where they play Christmas movies every day. Once the kids were in bed, it was time for a Christmas movie. Every day in July and some recorded for later.

I loved it. She was so happy with being alive. With life. she almost glowed. and spread it to others. It was contagious. She watched football with me on Saturday and Sunday (unless we did things with the kids) so it all worked out.

In bed? She was a tiger in bed. She showed the same enthusiasm for making love that she did for life. I made sure she always got hers first and had more than one before we were done, which was easy because she was so easily excited by things.

She was soft. Not fat at all, but her breasts were soft with small nipples perched on top. Playing with them really did feel like playing with puppies. And as soon as I touched them she would start squirming and it wouldn't be long before she would be raring to go.

Her belly was soft. Not fat, not flabby. It just felt good. And her lady parts. Yes, they were soft too and all I had to do was lay a hand on them and the moans would start. Heck, I sometimes did that to her through her jeans in the kitchen or somewhere and she would start to melt. Sometimes I got slugged.Sometimes i was dragged to the bedroom for a quickie...or a not so quickie.

With nothing between me and the lower lips, wow. She loved it. I swear it was her favorite. Sometimes she pinned my head so hard I thought I would suffocate. And sometimes she wanted me to go on until my tongue just hung out like an old dog's on a hot day. Orgasm after orgasm. I loved it.

69? She loved that too. I couldn't get mine all the way down, but she licked and sucked for all it was worth. No ass play, for me, though. I tried to get her to do it, but no go.

Now her ass, you guessed it, was soft like two big breasts without nipples. Wiggly, jiggly. Soft. I told her once what I wanted for Christmas was for her to go to a Plastic Surgeon and have nipples put on her butt. She laughed.

Lick her ass? She loved it. Especially if I licked from ass to puss to clit and spent some time on the clit. One finger in her ass while licking or doing it from behind? Ok. Two or more? Nope. My wiener? A hard no.

She pretty much told me what she liked and I did it and vice versa within her limits. I frequently went off script and tried new things, like new positions, toys, and the like. Sometimes it was Ok, many times no. I varied speed, intensity, and I thought that she might like it if I were rougher or harder.

So I tried biting and twisting her nipples (ouch), tried biting or squeezing her clit(ouch), tried thrusting two or thee fingers in and out of her prepared vagina (cut the crap, quit being rough), tried face fucking (you're gagging me to death. Are you trying to kill me?).

But damn I loved her. They talk about putting someone on a pedestal and I once suggested that to her. 'I suppose you want me to stand up there with no clothes on.' No, I didn't care if she had clothes on or not, but I would have preferred none. I just wanted to stare at her in amazement. I know. Sick, right?

And then the phone call came.

Saturday morning at 9 AM. A time that will live in infamy. At least in my heart.

"Gwen! Oh my God! Gwen! It is so could to hear from you." And so it went for an hour and a half. The kids and I said the heck with it and went to the park.

Gwen was Katie's roommate for their four years of nursing school. Katie talked about her all the time. I once asked her if they had ever messed around or anything. You know, they seemed so close and everything. She was offended. 'No way! We were like sisters is all.' Ok, my mistake.

When they graduated, Gwen went to San Diego and had tried to talk Katie into going with her, but Katie opted to move here to be close to family and work in the town she grew up in. The two sent texts and emails sporadically (birthdays, holidays and the like) but no calls that I knew of.

But now the flood gates were open. They talked on the phone every day their nursing schedules and life schedules would permit. They started FaceTiming and instagramming and the whole social media thing. I started to notice that Katie was getting more involved with her calls, and less involved with us.

She didn't go all out for Thanksgiving even though we had a big crew with my folks, her folks, and various siblings. Even her Mom asked her what was up? She said there was a lot going on with the two kids, work, etc., etc. What she meant was, she did not have time to do all her usual stuff and spend hours on the phone with Gwen.

When I asked her about he lack of interest in Christmas which was right around the corner, playing with the kids, and working on baby #3 she immediately went past being defensive. She went on the offensive. 'I don't know what you're talking about. I can't believe you would say such a thing...you don't know how hard it is to balance work, the kids, being a wife, etc'.

Give me a friggin' break. I work and do all the stuff. I do 100% of the stuff outside, all the maintenance inside and we split meals, cleaning, kid care, transportation and the like. I work five days a week. You are a nurse who works three 12 hour shifts a week. That means I have two days off. You have four. And you're the one that can't manage?

Of course, I didn't say any of that, but the light in our house was starting to dim. The glow was being directed elsewhere.

And then the 'good' news came. "John, John. Gwen got a job at the ED and is going to move here. We'll be working together. Won't that be great."

"That's terrific, Hon.. When?" Sure, Hon, what could be better than having the woman you are fantasizing about, who is changing you and stealing you away from your family moving here? Can't wait. How can I help?

Actually we did help. We picked out an apartment close to the hospital, signed a lease and got all the utilities lined up and started. Katie decorated her apartment and showed more enthusiasm doing that than she did at home. Gwen was going to drive her SUV with a trailer full of stuff from San Diego and sell whatever she couldn't fit. She was to leave on December 27th. And figured on five to seven days to get here.

"John, I have something to ask you and I've never asked for anything like this in the past..." Oh, shit. I know what's coming. And it's probably not just the ask. It is probably the end of our marriage and happy home. So ask away.

"I don't think that Gwen should drive from San Diego by herself. I would like to fly there and drive back with her. I have to pay for the flight and meals, but she would be staying at hotels anyway so there is none of that. I know we've never been away from each other, even for a weekend. But I feel I need to do this. What do you think?"

"Sure, I can manage the kids and take care of everything and it's a nice thing to do. When would you leave?"

She hugged me ferociously and gave me a big kiss. "And that's why I love you so much. There is no other man I can imagine ever being with." I was starting to feel queasy. The 'only man' she could be with. What about Gwen?

"When would you leave?"

"The day after Christmas. I know it's a terrible time with the kids home and all their new toys and things, but Gwen wants to be here by the first to start work."

"Ok. Sounds like a plan." My heart was sinking. "Come on, John, the girls are asleep so let's go upstairs and I'll thank you for being the great guy I married. I do love you so much!"

We made love like we used to, although she kept me down there through several orgasms. Was she thinking of me or imagining things with Gwen?

Christmas came and the kids went crazy. They were now old enough at five and four to have a better idea about what was going on. Open everything as quickly as possible, then play, play, play until you fall asleep on the floor. They did not see all the things we didn't do this Christmas that we normally did. I could not get rid of the feeling of impending doom in my stomach. And the ache in my heart.

My folks watched the kids while I drove her to the airport. She was bubbling with excitement and expectation. I was silent. My world was ending. I dropped her off at the terminal with her carry-on.

Before she left I kissed her and said, "I love you very much, Katie. But you are drifting away from our family, from me. Think of what you did for Thanksgiving and Christmas compared to previous years..."

"But, John..."

"But, John, nothing. You have the same job and the same responsibilities. In fact it's easier because the kids are older. The difference is Gwen. You spend more time talking to her than you do with me. I swear you're acting like a teenager in love for the first time. Figure out what you want, Katie. Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect it won't be me."

"Oh, John. How can you say that? I love you, love the kids, love our life. It hurts me to hear you say that and I can't believe you waited until I'm walking into the terminal. Why didn't you discuss this earlier?

"Katie, I've tried multiple times, remember? But it's 'never the right time.' Think of how many times you've said that to me. And think about the fact that we are supposed to be working on baby number three and you're still on the pill. Yes, Katie, I know about that. Just try to figure things out by the time you get home. I love you with all my heart and hope to God I'm wrong about all this. Have a safe trip." And I kissed her goodbye.

Katie

What was that all about? It pisses me off that he would do that just before I flew out. I've been so excited about the trip and seeing Gwen and spending time with her. Why would he say...

I went through screening, got the flight from our airport to the hub and then on to San Diego. I had plenty of time to think. What was I doing? I did spend a huge amount of time on the phone and texting to Gwen. She had become, at least time wise, number one on the list.

Oh, poor John, this must be eating him up. I've been so excited about Gwen that I've ignored him and the girls. And, as I look back, I didn't do much for the holidays. Why? I guess my attention was focused elsewhere. He's right.

Oh, God. What am I going to do when I see Gwen? What is it going to feel like. John is right. I've thought of her when he plays with my boobs or is between my legs. I just was not aware of it. Shit. Now I'm scared to death to see Gwen and drive home with her. What was I thinking?

I landed in San Diego, grabbed my purse and carry on and headed for the terminal. There she was! It was so good to see her after all these years... she looked great. All thoughts of John and our conversation disappeared. I was with Gwen.

Gwen ran over, grabbed me in a bear hug and then pushed me back a little and kissed me full on the mouth and slid her tongue in. I tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let me. We must look like two long lost lovers who just found each other. I was surprised, maybe even shocked, but not horrified. It felt good, very good. Soft, no whiskers.

"I've waited since the first day we met to do that. I couldn't wait any longer. And if it means you're going to turn around and get on the next plane then so be it. But I had to do it."

I pulled her close and returned the kiss, probing deeply into her mouth. I had never kissed a girl before. Never even thought about it, but it felt good. It felt, right, with Gwen. Oh, John. Poor, John. How will I ever sort this out? You were roght.

We drove to her condo talking like two little school girls. She showed me some of the sights and the hospital she worked at. She reached over and put her hand on my thigh. I didn't remove it and felt myself wishing it would go higher.

We walked inside and Gwen took my hand and started escorting me to the bedroom. "I don't know. Gwen. I've never done anything like this and I'm married. And..."

"Katie. You know you want this to happen or you wouldn't be here. Just relax and go with it. Just do the things you like to have done. You'll love it and want more. And besides it's not really cheating because it's with a girl, right? It's not like some strange guy is putting his cock in you. We've known each other for years. Come, girl."

And I went. We kissed again. A long, lingering tongue filled kiss. She pushed me onto the bed and started stroking and kneading my breasts through my clothes. As with John, that alone was enough to get my juices flowing. I started to moan which gave her the go-ahead she was waiting for and she slid her hand under my shirt and under my bra.

My God. Her touch. She was much rougher than John. She manhandled my breasts and twisted my nipples until they hurt. I let her do it. It felt good. Why did I always refuse John when he tried it. Then off with my shirt and bra and she buried her head in my breasts.

"Oh, Katie, I have dreamed about this for so long. You don't know how hard it was to see you naked in our dorm room and not reach out and jump your bones. Now you're finally mine and I'm not letting go."

But what about John, my kids, my marriage. I was so confused, but then my first orgasm was starting to build. Gwen sucked and twisted. She was going to leave marks. Guess it's only lights out when I'm with John for a while.

She kissed down to my navel while continuing to play with my boobs with both hands. I came with a shudder, a shake, and a moan. "Good girl. That's my Katie." She unbuttoned and pulled my pants down and off. She played along my thighs, skimming over my lower lips and barely touching my clit. She was teasing me.

She lifted my undies and slid two fingers into me. After a moment's rest she started pumping in and out. Hard. I never would have let John do that. Why? She put her thumb on my clit and massaged it as the fingers went in and out. I was building to another and exploded with a cascade of fluid. What was that? Pee? Something from inside?

She ripped my undies off, buried her face in my muff and started going to town. Oh, fuck it feels so good. She was shoving her tongue in as far as possible while her nose played on my clit. Oh, here I go again. Gwen was getting more and more turned on by me. And rougher. She sucked hard on my clit and shoved three, no four fingers into me and pistoned in and out. It hurt, but...but excited me even more.

"Oh, Katie, my little one. I am going to do such wonderful things to you and train you to do the same for me. Sound like fun?" I could only groan and kind of nod. The four fingers stretched me so unlike John's cock. Not as long, even when she buried them to the first knuckle, but, oh, it felt so good.

Then her little finger escaped and slid gingerly into my ass. Ok, not so bad. Then her ring finger was added and together with the index and long up above she drove them relentlessly in and out. I heard slurping noises as she thrust in and out. Hard! Harder!

She bit down on my clit. Damn, it hurt, but drove me to the biggest one yet. I groaned, arched my back, pull her head to me and shoved it against my slit. My legs closed around her head as I pumped her face and hands. And then I collapsed, soaking in my own juices.

"So, what do you think, Katie. Not the same as with a man, but maybe even better?" I nodded. That was great. "Ok, my pet, your turn."

"But I don't know what to do."

"Just start with a kiss like you usually would, but then do to me what you like to have done to you. It's easy. Just don't over think it."