All Comments on 'Escape'

by GypsyGirl84

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
This was great!

I had to give you a 5 for the sheer creativity, and the fact that this story was really, really cute. It could have used a little more editing, a little more polish, but all in all, it was great.

It's not my day for reviews, but I mentioned it on the New Story Review in the AH anyhow. Great job, Gypsy!

Falling.

BardsLadyBardsLadyalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!!

It was cute, funny, and full of interesting twists in time. I especially loved:

Hey Dad What does this do?

Thanks for the smile this morning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Quinn the Eskimo

...cause when Quinn the Eskimo gets here, every body's gonna wanna dose!

Illicit KittyIllicit Kittyalmost 18 years ago
Adorable!

This was fun and cute, and enjoyable, even if I was hoping for a little more sex. But I'm just a horny girl, so don't pay any attention to that, because it really was a good story. Please keep writing such entertaining stories!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookealmost 18 years ago
Potatoes in pre-Christian Ireland?

I am not going to pick nits. I am not going to pick nits. I am not going...

This is glorious. You so didn't need to do the absurd thing with the shrinking spell. And it worked so well. Stay with the off-beat. Write unnecessary stories with surreal plot twists. Play with your readers, and you characters. It's wonderful - and few people can carry it off as well as you do.

I can think of one person who is clearly descended from an ancient magician - or at least an ancient bard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Yeah, potatoes were brought to Europe in the Columbian exchange, but that was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made me smile

I always thought that what I read in this site would always be sex and drama. You proved me wrong. This was a really fun and entertaining read (bar the spelling errors and whatnot). :)

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Amusing

Watch the difference between "Peak" and "Peek" - consistently used wrong.

Amusing little tale with just a touch of the blarney about it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

What is magic?

Gypsy brings us an endearing fable about a scientist falling in love with hs assistant. Is the magic, the science or the relationship between the scientist and the assistant? Gypsy refers to the word for Yes in Gaelic, but doesn't tell us what the word. Is the word itself magic? Great piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous