All Comments on 'Essay: A Theory of Angry Cucks'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Words are important -- Lynn & Bobby

I plead guilty. However, I am not as concerned with the adultery as I am with the humiliation. If my wife were to fuck some guy/gal, I could probably get over it and continue with the marriage, maybe. In fact, I have had gf’s cheat but they did not humiliate me in the process. The operative word is “had.” Open humiliation is an entirely different matter. I am a guy who can take care of himself and if I were humiliated by a person/s or circumstance I am certain, I would react in a manner consistant with my background. Unless it involves life and death, I would never allow myself to be humiliated. I understand the concept of humiliation has story value but your use of it crosses a line which is openly confrontational to my personal value system – and, I reacted emotionally to those challenges presented in your story. Judging from what you said about angry reader responses, you may have also assaulted their sensibilities’.

Your essay was thought provoking. I reacted strongly to your story of Lynn & Bobby but did not understand why until I actually wrote a response to your essay. Maybe you can write a story around the theme I have expressed in this note. I enjoy reading your work. You’re an effective and skilled author --- please keep writing.

cuckoldtonycuckoldtonyover 11 years ago
Yes I delete comments

Yeah I delete some comments, mainly the ones that are really abusive as they just don't serve any purpose. However I then get irate messages telling me I can't take 'constructive criticism'. I'd suggest these people try and make use of a dictionary at least once in their lives.

Love the guys who keep reading stories and leaving disparaging comments too, there's a couple who keep reading stories in a series (it's clearly marked guys - chapter one, chapter two etc) and then leaving angry comments telling me I should have warned them, I hate this kind of stuff. Hilarious.

I also get told I'm a crap writer. Funnily enough I write different types of stories under several different pen names and don't get the crap writer abuse when it doesn't involve cuckoldry.

I do think there needs to be a cuckold category on the site, but I don't understand why people are so precious about the loving wives category. The people who generally complain about this don't write their own stories and so don't understand the submission process (the editors can and will override your category submission and so therefore they think the stories are in the proper category).

The categorisation complaints often include references to 'how pathetic' I am - who's being pathetic here? It's a free stories site, if it bothers you and affects you that much you probably need to reevaluate your life.

All in all it does seem to me to be a bunch of half witted losers who can't determine between fantasy and reality getting angry with someone from behind a keyboard when quite frankly they'd probably shit their pants if they tried to offer up their abuse face to face - the usual story with the internet and trolls wherever they crop up, they're just high tech bullies and like all bullies, in reality, they're cowards.

There really are far more important things in life to get angry about.

Oh and I will leave in negative comments that are constructive, unfortunately I don't think I've had one yet. Just abuse, plain abuse...perhaps it turns them on? Perhaps I should get angry about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good essay...

...looks like it struck home with some.

First off, those who protest that cuckold stories are wrongly placed in the "Loving Wives" classification- here is the short blurb describing the category:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

This is Literotica's own description, it's about *married* women 'loving' men other than their husbands. Any man, whose wife is fucking another man, is a cuckold. *Period.* It doesn't matter if he knows about it or not, it doesn't matter if he is willingly going along with it or not, he is *still* a cuckold.

A cuckold story is about a married woman fucking someone other than her husband, and therefore is correctly categorized in the "Loving Wives" section...if you can't grasp this simple concept right off, then keep reading the description again and again, until it finally penetrates (pun intended). All complaints about 'cuckold' stories being wrongly categorized in 'Loving Wives' should end, they are nothing more than 'straw man' arguments. If you don't want to read stories about married women fucking someone other than their husbands, then you should stay right the hell out of 'Loving Wives', because *that's* what it's about, it says so right on the category page. Tough shit.

Now, on to the essay...it brings out some good points, and maybe truer than some would like. From my read of a number of the vitriolic comments, it seems to me that there are multiple entries by a small number of narrow-minded, ignorant people who seem to be on a mission to denigrate *all* 'cuckold' stories regardless of their literary merit, solely due to the fact that they *are* [mostly] self-advertised as 'cuckold' stories, and moronically missing the fact that *all* 'Loving Wives' stories are *also* cuckold stories (even they may not be blatantly advertised as such). This appears to me to be the epitome of stupidity.

Some of the commenters actually say that they didn't even read the stories...but I think they might be less than truthful. In either case, to read the story and then claim to be outraged by the subject, or to not read the story and claim to be outraged by the subject display nearly equal amounts of inanity. If these stories upset them, do they apply themselves with equal fervor to denigrating stories in the 'Incest/Taboo', 'Non-human', 'Gay Male' or 'Non-consent' categories? If not, why not? (Imagine the field-day they could have with a story of a wife fucking her brother while he's blowing the [racially different] next-door neighbor and taking it in the rear from the family dog, while the husband with his tiny little dick locked into a steel chastity device crawls about licking up the sperm oozing from various orifices to the encouragement of "Get your little faggot ass over here and clean up this mess you perverted little cum-slut!") Perhaps they would be much better off sticking to the 'Romance' category...but no, for some reason they seem to be drawn to the 'cuckold' stories. Which, of course, begs the question "Why?"

Judging by the writing styles, errors in grammar, poor spelling and questionable cognitive abilities, many of these comments appear to come from poorly educated individuals whose developmental levels have barely exceeded that of the average Neandertal. Some of them also seem to be incapable of discerning the difference between fact and fiction, and act as though the stories are all 'true', rather than accepting them as works of erotic fiction.

Again, the question is "Why?"

Personally, I agree with the hypothesis that they feel threatened by these stories. I think they are aroused by them, which prompts them to return again and again to read them and masturbate to them. Unfortunately, they are insecure with their own sexuality and, once they have achieved orgasm, they find themselves disgusted and humiliated that the story aroused them so. Rather than take responsibility for their own actions, they choose to blame the story and/or the author for what they have done, they feel compelled to lash out at the story/author in order to [attempt to] protect their own fragile egos.

But, as soon as they get horny again, they come and read another cuckold story and repeat the process.

There are some who claim (in the comments to the essay) that they don't see how anyone can be aroused by this, and or that the 'cuckolds' must be 'wimps' and 'weak'. Well, the fact is that many people 'get off' on many different things, and some of those things are incomprehensible to those who are not aroused by them. As one commenter noted, some men in positions of power relax by placing themselves in a position of submission- some of them visit professional dominatrices who may beat them with a whip or cane, make them grovel at their feet, urinate on them or subject them to other acts of humiliation and sadomasochism...they actually *pay* significant sums of money to have these things done to them. They experience an escape, a respite from responsibility, they revel in the enjoyment of the exact opposite of what they are in 'real' life. But not everyone with similar feelings of responsibility and desire to escape from it can afford the specialized treatment and discretion that large sums of money can buy.

Personally, I enjoy some of the better-written 'cuckold' stories, yes, they turn me on...and I am comfortable with that. The fact is, my wife is aroused by having more than one man for sexual stimulation...and I, in turn, am aroused by seeing her gaining pleasure from another man's cock (or more). Why? Who cares? It turns her on, and it turns me on, and we're going to have fun with it. Nobody else [who isn't involved] has to like it.

I'm reasonably well-endowed, I've had no complaints about size *or* performance. I don't think I'm a 'wimp' or 'weak'- from the age of 17 when I entered the military, to my mid-forties, most of my professional life involved violence- some of it 'up close and personal', and some of a longer range nature. I'm no stranger to fighting and I have the scars to prove it. I tend to rise to positions of power and responsibility in nearly every endeavor.

On the other hand, for recreational sex, I enjoy being dominated and controlled. It turns me on to be bound, watching as my wife sucks someone else's cock or lying beneath her and licking her clit while another guy's cock slides in and out of her, and her squeezing my nuts and forcing me to lick her clean after he cums inside her. Chastity, golden showers/urolagnia and other humiliations, CBT, and forced-bi all make my dick hard. But I'm comfortable with that and secure in my sexuality, we have fun with it. We've been together for 30 years, neither of us is about to run off with someone else. Why would we, when our wants and needs mesh nicely and we can have it all together? Some people should be so lucky...but they're too busy repressing themselves, castigating others because they are ashamed of their own desires...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Previous Anon

LIterotica's description of the Loving Wives category does not apply to Cuckold stories. Cuckold stories may have a wife that meets some of the "qualifications" which allow it to be posted in Loving Wives but they are primarily about HUSBANDS (I won't call them men) who embrace the cuckold lifestyle. Husbands who want to be cuckolds have a FETISH about being in a situation that involves cuckoldry.

Post cuckold stories in Loving Wives and when I see them they will be scored low, post them elsewhere, like in Fetish, I won't see them and won't vote.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Write a story too well and

people can see them in the situation depicted.

There are some stories I am uncomfortable with, because they remind me of stuff that happened to me in some of my relationships. But I hope I am mature enough to separate the two. In fact I have left comments like: "I hated this story, but the writing is so good I'll have to give it 5*."

I do not like the fact that people get poisoned in Agatha Christie novels. But I don't rail and rant about how Agatha Christie is a bad author because people get murdered in her books.

kharrismakharrismaover 11 years ago
Yes to all thrree!

Hi Lynn

As with so many other things in life, it's neither one or the other, but a mix of all. I think you're correct mostly in your third theory, and that it predominates the others, but there are folks out there whose way of life is tilting at windmills. And it seems that *every* site has its share of "trolls," who lurk in the shadows and pop up to stir things up. Just agitators. Like mosquitoes; annoying, but of little consequence.

I believe that your stories, being exceptionally well-written, strike a nerve in these guys (?), causing them to see themselves in the situation you describe, and it just enrages them. Like the savage repression of any unwanted homosexual tendencies or desires; if you poke 'em there, they *will* jump.

I repress nothing; I've been a "cuckophile" for most of my adult life, and bi-curious for the last five years or so. I AM a cuckold, though very little like most of the stories. With seven different guys, no less, across a span of 35 years. I'm pretty sure that I managed to "eroticize" an otherwise unbearable situation, in order to preserve my (marginal at best) sanity. Now it's just about the *only* thing that works; normal guy-on-girl stuff does very little for me.

Lynn, your stories are some of the hardest-hitting for me (esp. the "bet in branson" pair... jeez, I'd like to read more of that!)

Don't let these idiots affect you; I mean, look at it: if they're so outraged by what they're reading, what the hell are they doing here? Just one click away from anywhere else. And it's so damned easy to criticize. I'd like to read something *they* submitted. Judging by some of the rants, many of 'em can't spell, have no idea how to construct a coherent sentence, and have not a clue what punctuation is for. Ain't as easy as it seems... just look at the "freebies" up on Amazon if you doubt that. Truly awful, some of it. There's only a few authors there of Lynn's caliber.

And you screamers: don't be so damned quick to judge. I have a personality disorder and some psych problems (genetic... runs in the family) that leave me emotionally cold, remote, ("emotionally unavailable" is the popular label) and unable to engage in a normal way that any wife would expect her husband to do. So she sought that kind of connection elsewhere; not exactly with my blessing, but I made no move to confront, issued no ultimatums, as I recognized my own shortcomings. I could accept it, or I could dissolve the marriage that otherwise worked pretty well for both of us. Who am I to deny her something she needs, that I can't give her? I'm glad she stayed, frankly. I can't be much fun to live with.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
If I may offer a fourth theory...no closure.

I'd like to propose the following fourth theory:

If we believe current statistics, around 50% of marriages end up if divorce, for various reasons. In that portion, how many unions broke up because of one partner(or both) cheating? Quite a few, I'm sure. So there must be literally a few (hundred?) thousand ex-husbands out there, some still frustrated and without *CLOSURE* from their bad marriages(and/or cheating ex-wifes), and some of these may be readers here in Lit. They might relive some of the negative feelings when reading about cheating wifes stories. They then might express these outbursts here, attracted to these CW stories, like moths to the candle's flame. "Illogical", you may argue, but : Le Coeur a ses raisons que la Raison ne connait point ( The Heart has its reasons that Reason does'nt know). A good century for therapists, eh?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Justice

I think many readers, myself included, feel victimized by the American legal system. In the event that a wife cheats and thereby is disloyal, betraying her vows which results in divorce, the husband gets raped by the courts. His pride, trust and self respect are trashed and he often has to give up his house, pay child support and pay the bitch alimony who hurt him. He gets to see his kids every two weeks while the ex entertains her boyfriend or boyfriends in his house. We want to see justice done and some retribution for the wrong that has been committed. It's a cathartic experience to read a story where the man mantains his balls and walks away with his manhood intact. The idea of a willing cuck is repulsive and perverted. It is unthinkable to any man that is not a candyass wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Far more simple.

These people hold some conviction that cuckold stories are wrong. They are expressing this to you. They may do so poorly, but the reason is far simpler than you propose. Conservatives comment on liberal articles and vice versa. The point isn't necessarily to change you. Odds are if someone feels that strongly about cuckold stories, they are going to be angry about it whether they are reading them or not. It is a hell of a lot more fun to act on an urge than surpress it. Fed anger feels better than hungry anger. It is simple, not baffling in the least.

mrjimwhomrjimwhoabout 11 years ago
theory

theory is just that, theory. real men get angry not at the woman,unless it is a good btb story.the fact is the men get angry,at the wimps that allow this to happen,for what ever reason,if love is in the picture it is an act of betrayel, and to go along with this,can't be justifyed, i know that this is something that would make me angry to see a man lose his self respect,by just letting this happen and then going along with it. this would be called blind love,and in this losing more self respect,if it is not love as in the ford quote, and it turns you on ,you would also enjoy seeing someone abusing, your ford also,which would also anger a real man, real men like to see men act as such not as wimps or pussies,leave that to the women,not saying that there are not strong women, which in fact dont like seeing women abused,defiled,or used as it makes them angry,and so goes it with us men,so there it is in a nut shell ,i hope more people read your theory and comment on it as well ,it could be interesting.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I find it interesting we don't see many stories (you included) about women who accept being cheated on, forgive single or repeated indiscretions or enjoy watching their spouse having sex with others. Why do you think that is? Could it be a less acceptable behavior from the fairer sex or just a subject few people want to read about?

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Brilliantly analyzed!

What you forgot was to differentiate between Willing Cuckolds aka WACC's Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckolds and the Unknowing and Unaccepting Cuckolds. I personally have railed against the WACCs in your stories but never the Unknowing Cuckolds. There is a universe between the two!! Keep writing your one of the best authors on the site.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
My god 111 comments!

I think you have to split cuck stories inti several categories

1. The male is belittled and shown to be turned on by a bull (real man, dominant male), this has the man stepping out of the gender roll model. Plus in few stories

Is the humiliation a part of play acting, it is usually treated as real. I doubt there are many people who wish to be belittled sexually or personally for real

2. Wife hides her lover from husband, in common parlance, cheating. As it happens in a monogamous relationship, it is a violation of trust. The issue is always what to do. Us writers have a handful of choices at this point:, forgive and reconcile, divorce civilly, or divorce with malice.

2. Persons in an open marriage are a separate case as fucking around is no disrespect to anyone. No one is belittled, no vows broken, no threat to the other as they are not monogamous.

Sadly so many think their kink is erotic, and others kinks are awful. Dealing with the public is a pain

Cholley

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 11 years ago
Loving Wives

I see this argument a lot on other stories and I don't get it:

'Cuckold stories don't belong in loving wives!!!!111!!!!111'

Then where do they belong? In every other place I see stories posted, the purposes of the 'loving wives' category is to post stories of women cheating on their husbands. Sometimes it's a simple erotic story of a woman having an affair, others it's a story of dominance and cuckoldry. But that is the core of loving wives, it's women cheating. The 'loving' in the title is meant to be ironic, where it appears at first glance to refer to a woman loving her husband but instead refers to her loving (or making love) to someone else.

Do you know what doesn't belong in loving wives? Stories that are nothing but elaborate revenge fantasies by the spurned husbands. The reason they don't belong there is because they aren't sex stories. They belong in 'non-erotic' or perhaps somewhere else. I can enjoy a righteous revenge story as much as the next guy, but they aren't what I wank off to. They aren't erotic, they fulfill another set of emotional desires. So if anything, if all the anti-women, burn the bitch, revenge crowd would just stop posting and reading in 'loving wives', this would all be solved and the guys who actually enjoy stories of infidelity for whatever reason can live in peace.

Now, granted, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me that wives get their own category for being unfaithful while husbands don't, but then I think in general it's a shame that stories of husbands cheating are so underrepresented as they can be equally hot when done right.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
Very interesting essay

The opinion of your friends is very interesting and have came up with a theory that I've never thought of before: the angry comment makers have a repressed cuckold fetish. One thing I readily agree with and sussed out some time ago, is that the angry comments are a compliment to your writing. I just wish that other authors would only see this and stop deleting the angry comments.

Keep leaving the vitriolic comments posted for us to read. I really appreciate this

lonerider10lonerider10over 10 years ago
pretty simple

it is in mans nature to protect and look out for anything that may cause harm to him, his wife and especially his children. most but not all husbands sacrifice for ther families because they want the best for them. good husbands do not rule the family with an iron fist. the problem is that many wives tend to start thinking how much better they could have done and decide they can behave however they want. all the while knowing the husband will put up with her shit to keep the family intact. someone on here said that men cheating is acceptable in society but if a woman cheats she must have had a reason. the wimps on this posting board are the ones that like to talk shit about the men who find these scenarios disgusting. the man who fucks a married woman deserves what ever he gets. you don't have to look very hard to findl men that know how to find wives that are drowning in selfpity and tell them how there husband doesn't appreciate her and blah, blah. they are predators who walk right in and destroy families when they have nothing invested in the relationship or the wife herself. all they want is her hole for a while and then, bye., bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"the wimps on this posting board are the ones"

who talk shit about authors of stories as if the stories were news accounts - admitted cuckolds like huecuck or wannabe cuckolds like the rest who cannot distinguish fantasy from reality. fucking psychos, untreated mentally ill.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
another supposition

Lynn, I find this essay about reader's commentaries, responding to 'cuckold' stories to be interesting. Though I am not sure I would agree with the assumptions you included.

In my opinion, the Literotica site, especially the LW and cuckold genres. Attract vitriolic misogynist assaults because many of the commentators are venting their frustrations.

Locked up in prisons or monitored in half-way houses. They are unable to commit any of the violent abuse against the women and children in their lives, that got these assholes locked up in the first place.

So they take it out on you and other authors on this site.

As for the question about the paucity of stories with an adulterous husband versus a virtuous wife. My story 'The Grevious Widow' was very well received and vilified. For that, I was channeling my memories of my deceased wife, attempting to write an LW story from her viewpoint. I like to think I succeeded.

I have exchanged e-mails with several women writers, whose general consensus is to avoid posting to the Loving Wives category out of fear of the trolls. Myself, I enjoy flame wars with those incompetent males. They are a 'Ship of Fools' and it makes my day to torpedo their bloated narcissism.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
I get the ugly comments

When I post a cuck story I immediately get ten or so very angry comments from people who have read the whole story and hate the genre. Duh! Why did they read it? Sometimes I delete them, some times I leave them up there as a flag to show how stupid the commenter is. These angry comments are always anon. Even online the hater has to hide. They must secretly love cuckold stuff, else it makes no sense to be sat at their screen waiting for us to post it.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago

I don't normally read cuckold stories or even cheating stories, but when I do, the reason is due to simple masochism. The mistaken belief is that people who read these stories and then bitch about them must secretly enjoy reading them. I don't bitch about the stories when I read them, but they still make me absolutely furious afterward. I can't really explain why I'm drawn to them sometimes except for the fact that I do have a masochistic side that I hate about myself and that I am also a very self-destructive person. It may be that I read these stories because I'm too much of a pussy to just go ahead and cut myself. I don't really give a damn.

What makes me so angry about these stories, though, and the reason I hate them even though I sometimes read them is because it parallels the dynamics between my mother and I. She is a vapid, self-centered bitch who I hate as much as love. I sometimes wish she were dead, yet I know that I would miss her when she's gone. I don't know why I can't just write her off once and for all. It's not that I am seeking her affection. On the contrary, for my entire life, SHE has been the one seeking my affection, but I wouldn't give it to her because of how she treated my father. That is probably why I read these stupid stories - because I'm trying to understand how these pathetic, selfish, evil cunts can honestly enjoy getting off on the misery of others and still be able to walk around with a seemingly guilt-free conscience, as though they somehow deserve such twisted pleasure.

The funny thing is, while I hate the way these women treat their husbands, I don't desire for them to be beaten or killed. I don't enjoy BTB stories. Rather, I keep looking for a story where the woman is forced to see what her actions have done to the man who loves her and is finally able to feel crushing guilt and shame for what she's done. I want to see the husband's pain validated by the woman who caused it instead of ignored and dismissed like my mom did to me and my dad. Sometimes I wonder how the woman can even sleep at night after the torment she brought upon us. That wondering, that longing for understanding, is why I dredge through all of this filth in spite of the pain it causes me, but even though I am used to the pain, that doesn't mean I enjoy one bit of it and it certainly doesn't turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantasy cuck

Thanks for your creative and hot cuckold stories. It is my favorite genre and frequent bedroom fantasy between my wife and I. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
all of the above

in my opinion you hit the nail on the head with this essay .

virtuous sin .. not sure i buy into it totaly. theres alot of really disgusting storys in other sections that don't seem to get anywhere near the amount of abuse as loving wives/cuckold storys that are fairly tame , but exceedingly well written & emotional.

i think its the well written highly emotional pieces that really set the Haters&Flamers off .

also Adultery is fairly common today , and i am sure alot of the really nasty comments come from people who are still recovering from a broken heart . i can understand why they might torture themselves by reading storys in this genre , but i cannot excuse them the vitriolic abuse aimed at the authors .

if your only getting it in comments you are lucky , some of the feedback i have recieved has been truly horrific (hence anon here) i don't want them seeking me out more than they already do .

p.s love your work, wish i had 1/10 of your literary ability.

keep it coming , we love you .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Maybe people read them in the hope that the guy will at the end grow a pair and stand up to the disrespecting bitch. I still fail to see how any woman can say she's showing love to her husband by humiliating, degrading, belittling and disrespecting him. Thats a control freak and a bully who is too weak to stand side by side with her husband as an equal. How anyone, man or woman, gets off on making little of another human being is beyond me. I think all men should read these stories and appreciate that they have a woman who genuinely loves them and not one of the evil bitches in these stories

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

When I start reading a "knowing" cuck story. I stop and find a different story. When I read one and the guy gets sucked in somehow, I will finish it and write how I think the author must be a pussy and suggest he start wearing dresses or ask him if I can fuck his woman too. Any man who likes to be humiliated this way is not a man. Thanks for your input. You didnt state why women like to make their men look like sissies and are you one of those women?

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
I can't speak for anyone else

But for me it's like a horror story. When I read about a wife betraying her vows and cheating on her faithful loving husband; I get a strong fight or flight response. Like nothing else I've ever read. After 36 years of marriage, I can't imagine it happening to me; but just reading about it hits me right in the gut. Reading about a man faced with almost unimaginable pain and loss, but holding it together and coming out of it ok is inspiring. Unfortunately, these great tales are lumped in with some of the sickest stories I've ever heard of, willing cuckolds. Like you, I don't read what I don't like. It's easy to avoid most devient sex, they have their own categories. Not so with loving wives. Fortunately, I've found the sickos score very low; so I stick with the highest rated stories and have little interaction with them. Maybe this will help your understanding of at least some of your readers.

midvalley9midvalley9almost 9 years ago
The anger is easy to understand

This subject is hardly that difficult to figure out, and it certainly doesn't need a whole damn essay of pseudo-scientific musings.

The reason is biological. Human males have a certain amount of genetic programming when it comes to fatherhood. Once he impregnates a female, it will urge him to protect the mother until the birth or even later, as well as aiding the mother in guarding and teaching the child until they are capable of surviving on their own.

Now, what happens when the father realizes that his investment of time and effort is wasted on offspring that is not his own? That he has wasted precious resources and energy raising some other guy's brat? Obviously he's going to be pissed. In a way, it can be compared to the feeling that a parent has when a child dies, except that it's anger instead of sadness / depression.

So, knowing these things, one can easily extrapolate the concept to sex. As we are biologically predisposed to associate sex with reproduction (for obvious reasons) the knowledge that a woman has been unfaithful elicits this "angry cuck" response.

I find it amusing that you are looking for theories as if this was somehow unnatural. Rather, it is this anger that is responsible for the creating the cuckold fetish in the first place, as it is a very primal taboo.

Some might argue that there is a double standard, however this double standard was not invented it is a part of nature. After all, a woman always knows that a child is hers, so she has no biological imperative to demand sexual fidelity.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Deceit and betrayal generate anger.

What is hard to understand about this? It's dumb to create a theory and frankly specious.

Trust is also a huge issue. The greater issue is why would a woman want to be married if she wants to fuck around and get pregnant? I can think of only one legitimate answer and it has to do with money.

Stupid premise for an essay.

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
Cuck stories.

Me personally I do not like Cuck stories. Another theory---- guys that do not like Cuck stories could have had a wife that cheated on them--- the wife's cheating crushed the guy. The husband felt he gave everything to his wife, he loved her and felt their relationship was special, her cuckolding him proved the relationship was not special to her. The husband had spent 25 years giving everything to his wife he could, he turned down women who came on to him, worked a job he would rather not have done, but to him is was worth it because he had a wonderful wife or so he believed, then one day his world was destroyed because he found out she did not think he was special and worth giving up other males for. During the ensuing divorce he found out two of the four children, that he sacrificed for belonged to another man. That moment was when he realized he had given up his dreams for a woman who did not value him.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
I don't like cuck stories and try not to read them.

But this is pure sophistry.

Most willing cuck stories and humiliation stories belong in the Fetish category. The Diagnostic Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) published by the American Psychiatric Association supports this position.

It's pretty obvious that authors like this one and others tend to publish in Loving Wives to stir the pot or to have their masochistic needs met by the ensuing firestorm of negative comments from readers who have their own issues of betrayal. It would be far more honest to publish in Fetish, Gay Male (for the cocksucker stories), or Non Consent. I don't expect that will happen with the current crop of cuck writers as it requires integrity.

To equate cuckoldry with sexual preference is insipid and really offensive. Once again it's a demonstration that this very very very small group of fetishists is trying to grab onto the coat tails of of the LGBT community to gain some sort of recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even in the comments.....

I've only read a few comments on this story, but I've noticed something:

Most of them talk about pain and anguish of the husband when they find out their wife cheated on them and one of his kids was fathered by some other guy.

Well, duuh.

There's a big difference between a wife cheating behind her husband's back, and the husband encouraging her to be free to explore her sexuality.

With the exception of SplitAces recent post, every comment I read conflated these two views.

However, as for SplitAces....really? Willingly being cuckolded is "the sickest story you've ever heard of?" So, you want to control your wife's sex life? Is she your property? Do you keep her barefoot in the kitchen, too?

How about "I love my wife so much, I want her to have as many orgasms as she's capable of. She's capable of having many, many more than I am, as she doesn't need recovery time, and I love watching her or knowing that she's having them. Knowing that she's so sexual makes me want her all that much more."

I agree with you in the sense that some of the "husband in permanent chastity and never gets to come again" stories are a little extreme; certainly not my cup of tea. But, if it turns somebody on, and doesn't hurt anybody else, who are you to say it's wrong/sick/whatever?

I've known a gay guy in my time who was repulsed by breasts. Does he get to say any story talking about women with large breasts is sick and should never have been written? That the author needs serious psychological help?

If anything, these people should be ranting about some of the stuff in NonConsent/Reluctance, because if the story is true, that _does_ actually hurt somebody else (that's another thing for some of these commenters; Fiction: I do not think that word means what you think it means.) Yet, you never see these kind of "SICK! NEED TO BE KILLED TO PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY!! CHECK YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION!!" comments on rape fantasy stories.

I think it's because force/rape fantasies are fairly commonly held by women, and it's been known for a number of years that they're common. Cuckold/hotwife fantasies, however, are much more recently coming to light. Some indications show they're probably just as common in men as force fantasies among women, but very little serious research has been done in the area.

I'm not a psychologist, but I'm betting that it's repressed cuckold fantasies that are the cause of most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't like cuck stories

I don't like cuck stories and try not to read them but it can be tough. First I like BTB stories, I know they aren't real. They are fiction. But you can't always know if its cuck or BTB until the story is nearly over. Also some of it is Literotica. You read a thoughtful, not over the top, revenge story and 4 of the 5 "similar" stories are nauseating cuck stories. I don't get that a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
vote for trump

Fight alongside trump in his glorious battle to erdicate our glorious nation 'erica and save its dying soul from its enemys who are!!

Your mom

Lesbians

Gays

Transgenders

Lgbt old hags( hilary clinton)

Black men pimping white wives (michel xxx obama)

Dragons

Kola bears(optiona & epic)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
there may be some

But the anger may be coming from men that found they were married to an unfaithful woman, and then after that found that the divorce industry is geared toward giving all possible to the woman that broke the marriage.

Think about this; In what other circumstances is the one that destroys something rewarded for destroying it?

Then too, there are so many variations in these stories.

Willing vs unwilling vs unknowing.

Some may see the acceptance as encouragement for others to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
does LynneGKS suck dick

i am a sandnigger searching for a white twink will u marry me LynneGKS i will make u my queen and we will do anal together on the floor in your bedroom or bending u over my kitchen sink cause allah loves u and mee toooo

Ps: if u like we can do a threesom with almighty allah me in ur kitty and him in ur ass and wouldnt that be 1/cosc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lets just abolish this institusion named marrage

As a man i believe that america has got to a point where we do not need a illusion called marrage we only need is sexual intercourse as men i believe that it is time we dissmanteled our emotions and moved forward with pure logic toward unlocking our true mental potential

If a cure for aids is found i believe that we can move on with the abolishment

Why maintain a wife when u can spend all that money on hookers its more economical approach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bytheway you are been passive aggresive

gay equivalent doesn't make sense at all,gay is have actual biological factors cuckold doesn't(because they wont survive evolution lol). Somethings aren't good just because its enjoyable.Just want to watch another guy fuck the wife is just a open relationship of kind.cuckold involve mental humiliation(lot worse than physical) make someone feel inferior mostly about way they are born opposite of the thing you suppose to do in a marriage (skill might be more ok)And i agree marriage doesn't make much sense anymore.by the way you(author) are been passive aggressive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HAHA! Too damn funny

You should leave the psychology to the psychologists that might actually have reasonable answers to your questions. This was simply the ramblings of a fool trying to make excuses for those that happen to disagree with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are thinking it wrong, guys don't get angry just because they have a repressed fetish, it's because they can't themselves handle betrayal and lash out. Most simply can't sympathize with the characters or don't comprehend that a guy stays in the relationship with a women who cheats on him. In my personal opinion a guy who learns that his woman (fiance, wife, girlfriend) cheats on him and cuckold him should just let her go, break up with her, it doesn't matter how you say it. I believe that a guy must be ready for the next girl or woman who will take interest in him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who knows

As a guy reading your stories, One thing most of those stories always touch on is the guy fucking their wife is hung way better than they are, and they are enjoying the sex better than with their husbands. It hits home on penis size insecurity, huge issue with men ( no pun intended ) No man wants to believe that another man can satisfy his woman better than he. Even though unless you are a superb lover the chances of that being true are highly likely by 50% the males that pass by your wife everyday haha.. The humiliation part hits home with guys because that part we cant wrap around our heads that somebody would let somebody treat them like that, not even the wives, the other guy being a total asshole to them. as it usually ends up saying, they are, a wimp. I couldn't do that. I'd be clocking somebody upside the head. haha In talking with my wife when we read some stories here, she even says, that wouldn't get me off, humiliating you like that. I wouldn't want to hurt you like that, I'd never forgive myself. The swinging , cheating and infidelity are turn ons, as we've discussed swinging only to learn that my wife would be crushed if she looked at me and thought I liked some other womens pussy better than hers.. Something I didn't even remotely consider and was shocked to hear, I had the exact same fear if her with another guy ( the liking him better than me ) . In the end we decided it wasn't for us and would kill the relationship. but we tend to buy porn with these swinging , swap themes and we go at it pretty hard. So the fantasy/fetish is there for those things. I myself could care less what gets other guys off, if you like watching your wife get screwed, and get off doing it, more power to ya. I still read the stories and enjoy them. To answer your question though about people getting angry about the cuckolding, as I stated in my title. Who knows. haha.. Maybe me rambling on gave some insight on the way the male mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To Anonymous - 'HAHA! Too damn funny' - of 05/16/16

Most Psycholoigists don't know what they're talking about. IF THEY DID, THEN WHY IS MOST OF THE WORLD UNHAPPY? Have you had a look around lately? We're on the verge of WW3, WW4 and WW5! And why are there NEW Schools of Psychology always popping up if they got it right in the first place? Heck, they don't even know how to define happy. Most psychologists got into the bizz because they were unhappy and they wanted to fix themselves. Although this is commendable, after four or more years at brainwashing school - I mean University - they lost sight of their intent and have joined the ranks of capitulators. WE ARE OUR BEST PSYCHOLOGISTS. Just like we are our best doctors. So please don't critisize Lynn for her opinion - which is worth far more than yours, by the way. I know I have educated you because you believe EVERYTHING you read... Good on you, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All These Comments ARE PROOF of Lynn's Essay!

To all you angry little boys: have you had a good look in a mirror lately? Instead of being angry at the world, try directing it at the source of your anger - YOU! What are you afraid of? YOU'RE responsible for your life. YOU'RE the one who's choosing every experience. YOU'RE the one who made you who you are. YOU'RE the one you've been lying to all these years. Grow up! How many years will it take before you become a man? A thousand? What a bunch of babies...

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Amen.

I think you have it right. But another aspect of this is that there are a lot of people who just love trolling. That kind of behavior wasn't unknown before the internet- it's just easier now and the trolls can perform in their tightie whities from the comfort of the basement office of Mom's house while inhaling Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew. I knew a guy who used to go to all PTA meetings and school board meetings to raise hell, not because he had any kids or any real interest in or knowledge of education, but because he was an asshole and got high pissing people off. He'd dress in a filthy tee shirt and wear a beard of three days growth- before it became a fashion statement. This took a certain kind of commitment and not a little energy, but now that we have the interweb the folks who were too lazy to leave the house can attack anyone and everyone in the comments section of social media, and anywhere else where people gather to talk. I think it's likely that the folks who leave the negative rants as comments here are just as you have described- repressed, insecure and fearful, but are also as I have described in some measure or other, i.e. dickheads. The comments are seldom rational. It's more fun for them that way because it's more infuriating to their target. Your stories don't emasculate them. That's already been accomplished in their sad little lives. They come here to wallow in their misery and then to try to get revenge in some way. It's why our politics has turned so evil. They want revenge and they want to punish the egghead liberal elite that despises them.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 6 years ago
Anonymous Cucks confuse fantasy and fact

Reading many of the comments from 'Anonymous, the Cuckold' - they appear to confuse the fictional story with factual accounts. The stories are fictional, explore peoples behaviors [often sociopathic]. 'Anonymous, the Cuckold' respond as if the story is true. I suspect many of them are victims of cheating wives themselves. Instead of being able to move on they are consumed by bitterness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Catharsis and just another genre

As cuckold stories go this author’s are different and kind of interesting. In reply to her theories, though, a gravitational attraction that could have been mentioned is catharsis. That was my own initial attraction, and that was all. I wouldn’t willingly share my wife, nor would I want her to share me. Any sexual joy is not worth the complications.

Anyway, during that period of singlehhood, I went from the outrageous to the more realistic and human stories a’la S-des, which kind of restored a better picture of humanity.

That’s enough seriousness for now. Meanwhile, this author is kind of fun, and at least a cheating skunk looks like a cheating skank (the off-duty submariner who no doubt moved on.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another thought

I’m guessing here as I have no study to quote from, but after raising the question of “ever been cheated on” to my friends, I’d say something like 9 out of 10 have been cheated on. I count myself in this group. Of those, half of them still have strong emotions against the person who cheated. And of that group, a third to a half got really pissed when I brought it up. The last group was dry outspoken about the how, who, what, and why. Now most of the rest have a problem with cheating, some said if it’s it’s something they agreed on beforehand in one form or another then they were fine with it. But the last group was especially vocal and opinionated. I don’t know what the real numbers are like in the U.S. let alone a site like this one, however I can imagine that it’s really that last group that you see posting these nasty comments. My guess is that it might be because they have never been able to get over the hurt of being cheated on. It’s almost like they really don’t want to either. So I guess they just read this stuff to be able to vent their pain. I’d say it was cathartic, but they don’t seem to come through the release with any kind of permanency. They blow their tops, go away for a time until they feel the pressure and then repeat it again. That’s just my thoughts though, no real evidence to back it up.

In my own life, I’ve been cheated on. I went through the emotional pain, kinda like the stages of grief. I got past my issues thought with a better understanding of myself, who I am, what I want, and who I want in my life. I have also been a cheater. And I’ve been something of a bull without knowing it a couple of times in my life. All were growing up expirences for me. I like to think that I am a better person than I used to be, but that’s due to going through life and dealing with it. Like I said, I think that there’s some people that never got through their issues. And that’s probably why you see such things on your comment boards. But that’s just my opinion.

JAFCritic

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 5 years ago
My take

I only like cuck stories if the husband gets revenge. Same when it is combined wth in-your-face disrespect which is usually accompanied by blackmail ("I am going to play around and if you divorce me, I will take the kids and financially ruin you!"). Other variations are tieing the husband up and humiliating him by forcing him to watch his wife with another guy.

I like all those stories if, and only if, the guy is allowed to get revenge. Why? Several reasons but the most important to me is justice. I hate it when the husband is abused and either he can't fight back, won't fight back or worse of all, accepts it and maybe even likes it.

So I won't read cuck stories unless the guy fights back.

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 5 years ago
Hot wife is indefensible.

Of all the cuckhold stories, the most repulsive to me is the Hot Wife concept. Because she is pretty, she feels entitled to anything she wants. And what the Hot Wife wants most is to have unlimited sexual partners while humiliating her husband in numerous ways. They get away with it because he either loves her too much or she would destroy him if he left her.

It's hard to read these stories. She of course has no right to do this to anyone, much less to the person she is supposed to love. She is not superior despite her biological ability to screw all night, which he cannot do. Like a man is not superior despite his ability to beat her at arm wrestling.

But some consider that this proves she is superior and therefore justified in her abuse. Blows my mind because all of us are both are stronger and weaker than other people. Should we bully those we are stronger than? If so, what kind of a creature would that make us?

In short, the Hot Wife has no justification for her cruelty. So I do not like to read stories in which she "wins".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with My Take

I do like cuck stories when the husband gets revenge.

I absolutely abhor them when he is walked over and meekly yields.

I find my self becoming irrationally angry when I expect a justified payback ending and find the story descends into a whimpy one.I don't know why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mysogynists v Cuckolds

I think that on the whole, those who read and then get angry at cuckold stories are deeply misogynistic - they read cuckold literature to confirm their view that women are hateful and in the hope that the female lead in the story will come to some horrible end.

If the woman comes out on top, gets to have awesome sex with her lover whilst enjoying the love and adoration of a doting husband, then this drives them nuts.

Others who read these stories find the fact that the woman gets to have her cake and eat it very erotic and get a masochistic and vicarious thrill from the stories. On the whole I suspect that this larger group of male readers like and admire women.

I think it is as simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
None of the above...

My question to all you cuck writers is this...why get married in the first place? It would be much cheaper to just date or pay for a hooker to cheat on you! I think the reason cuckie writers write these stories is they feel inferior to their wives and like being submissive and in some cases have homosexual tendencies that they try to keep hidden! Such as the cases were the cuckie's like sucking out another man's sperm from his wife's pussy! Stand up and be proud all you cuck's as it takes all kinds to make this world go round...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Theory Is.....

All Kids find it hard to contemplate that their Moms and Dads Love to FUCK. Coupled with that denial is a wish to see them in action. So in Adult life they create this scene with their wives. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have to admit that I respect your opinion.

I don't understand why people flip out reading stories they know will piss them off. I don't happen to enjoy hotwife or cuckold stories , especially where the man is portrayed as something less than a confident virile man. After all, erotica is about fantasy , and those are not my fantasies. If they are yoursv, go for it. But they do harsh my buds ,so to speak. So, I avoid them like the plague. But there is no category for cuckoldry , nor subchapters for strong or submissive cuckholded. Often someone is cuckholded , and then maintains his masculinity to the end , often with revenge in mind. So, I wish there would be some kind of warning or categorization , because when I have been enjoying a story and the main character changes it pisses me off. I read one story , the date I think it was called, and for like 40 chapters his wife tried to turn him into a submissive cuck, and he steadfastly refused. Then , all of a sudden he did a 180 turnaround , and I felt betrayed. I had bought into one story only to be led into another. Still, I believe , let your kink flag fly , just let it fly clearly enough so that I can decide whether or not to salute it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pseudo-psychological babble

You really should not try to make your reasoning sound scientific. A reference from 1920. Come on.

I do not like cuckold stories and I try not to read them. In your case, it is sometimes hard to tell how the story will end. I am looking for a BTB ending. If I do not get what I want, I will give you a low rating.

If you do not like bad comments, the solution is simple: improve your writing.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I've often wondered about the vitriolic comments posted on the cuckold stories and came to a similar conclusion that you did in your third theory. My words/thoughts were much less well expressed than yours. Another theory I have, is that there is a small cultish church group in Texas whose pastor, perhaps for the reasons you expressed, makes his flock comb through the stories and make the comments, often without reading them.

Lyks2BTeezdLyks2BTeezdabout 3 years ago

I think you have some reasonable observations regarding many of the responses ranging from critical to outrage. My masculinity was attacked by a number of "critics" of my story "Hotwife Karyn." Yes, I deleted most of the ravings from what I perceived as the "insecure." Some of them came back and criticized me for having deleted their blatherings. Those, too, were deleted. I've since just ignored things and left the posts in response to the stories alone for the most part.

I also find myself wondering if some of these readers of eroticism may get turned on by what they're reading and enhance the arousal they're experiencing with self-stimulation to completion. Post-release, with a greatly diminished spike in hormonal arousal, I believe they experience a sense of guilt or remorse and lash out at the author in response. I think they need to get a grip, but suspect they may grip the wrong thing.

IkarisIkarisalmost 3 years ago

First of all understand this is just my two cents, having said that...I personally am offended by cuckold stories and don't read them. I was intrigued by this post so I read it. Saying that, for me its about the complete lack of respect the wife shows her husband, the absolute humiliation and denigration he endures all from someone who supposedly loves him and is in-love with him. Simply put, you can't love someone or more accurately be in-love with someone if you are constantly disrespecting them, humiliating them, denigrating them and emasculating them. For the wife in these stories she achieves sexual gratification NOT from having sex with some other guy, but from the acts of disrespect, humiliation, denigration and emasculation she puts her husband through. It's psychological torture plan and simple. That's what turns her on, that's what makes the sex so good, not the sexual acts themselves. And that's sick and perverse. I realize that this is just fiction but still, its not right. And yes, I've read a few, just enough to know this genre is not my cup-of-tea.

As to your theory that those who scream the loudest are those who are secretly the most attracted to it...that theory generally doesn't hold water. Homophobia, as the example you used, isn't based on a secret homosexual desire, its based on fear, ignorance and, lets be honest, disgust (we might not want to admit it, but its true). If there are people out there who like the idea of being a cuckold or who enjoy these stories, then more power to them, I guess. And if there are people who practice this in real life, hey who are we to judge....

And finally, Personhood. That's an interesting concept. Very subjective. When you get married are you two people, or are you one? I personally believe that you become one. Yes the wife's body becomes the property of the husband and the husband's body becomes the property of the wife, that's what Monogamy is. At least to me. Two joining together, forsaking all others, to make a life together in good times and bad. Maybe I'm naïve, but that's what I believe. Trust, Communication, Honesty and Loyalty, the four things to make a marriage work.

And just to make clear, women have enjoyed personhood since Western Civilization began nearly 5,000 years ago. Women had status, power, and rights equal to men going all way back to the beginning with the Minoan, Greek, Etruscan and Romans. Yes there were hiccups and reverses during the middle ages, especially in England and Northern Europe, but no society is perfect and those times were called the Dark Ages for more than just one reason.

But hey, this is just my two cents worth.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

you are toeing the same old line of 'homophobes are secretly gay'. that may be true in some cases & it makes for hilarious headlines but that isn't the case. homophobia is a widespread cultural ill stemming mostly from religious texts.

I think the reason for such hatred specifically from men might be due to 1. it's hard for a guy to impress a girl & manage to start a relationship. 2. cuckold fetish brings in a risk element to this hardwork to be completely wasted. 3. as you suggest, the feeling of property men have over women. e.g. u r proud if your son has a gf but feel worried when your daughter finally gets a bf.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Getting kind of philosophical here ain't we? I looked at the deeply thought out comments to your essay and they don't fit my viewpoint at all. I read cuck stories because they turn my lil pecker on and I love it getting turned on.

I am a cuck by choice and by virtue of my ability to ignore/not see my wife's carrying on, what I don't object to emboldens her to further dalliance and away we go ...... After the first few I know, she knows I know and we both know and we both enjoy it!

Thanks for your views on the subject and get out there and put horns on your hubbies head!!

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019over 2 years ago

It isn't just authors who get vile comments. I get plenty of abusive emails. Where as I really don't get why one partner (male of female) would like the thought of their partner with someone else, it doesn't interest me. Because it doesn't interest me, I avoid them if that is what is advertised. But I do like reconciliation and forgiveness. I understand weakness and mistakes. When I comment that I like story that involves forgiveness, I can expect a vile email. Of course the email is always from anonymous. As the old saying goes: I think they protest too much

Keep writing your stories, they are interesting you are and excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's really quite simple. Cuck-tales are inherently misandrist and normalize the overall weakening of men that Western society has been engaging in for decades now. The Honeymooners, The Jeffersons, The Simpsons, and on and on, men are the joke. How many have there been with the wife as the joke? "Lucy", and ? Edith is offset by Archie and Peg is offset by AL so those are a wash. The Brits may have had a couple but I suspect that those too were outnumbered by the ones with men being the joke.

There are two things that are important to note first off. If it's a cuck-tale or BtB and that isn't made obvious by the title or the little blurb some readers are going to feel p.o.'d. At least put it in the tags, though until the revamp readers had to go to the last page to see the tags. The second thing is that, while perhaps not purposely, low scores serve as both warnings and advertisements. I rarely read any LW story rated below a 4 because those are almost always the ones with "weak" MCs, I'm including RAACs here. Similarly cuck fans can be sure that the 2 star stories will fit their desires.

Also, cuckolding is a fetish and cuck-tales belong in that category. "Swinging, swapping and extramarital fun." I don't see any mention of humiliation or angsty emotions there.

Cuckolding is pyscho-emotional BDSM, with the sex taking the place of the whip and the strokes being in the mind.

I don't doubt that the cuck fans, and probably the BtB-ers would prefer for the BtB-ers to have their own category as well but I suspect management likes the page views and engagement this "feud" generates.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Wow! This piece sure got a lot of attention. I can't comment on its content, not having read it before this post, but I can say that I (male, btw) personally find the concept exciting. My wife had a dream recently where she was getting DP'd, and I was on the sideline cheering them on. I almost insisted right there that she bring two young studs home as I witnessed it. Truth be told, as a man of just over 60 years, that fantasy is becoming a turn on, just as much as the real thing, thanks to ED. But, I can still jack myself off, and would cum hard while being delighted with watching the Mrs. take it from both ends. Perhaps I'm a little bi, but getting close enough to detect the aroma of sweaty sex, and seeing two sets of swollen balls careening my wife's ass, long thick shafts darting in and out of her holes, and three bobbing assholes would send me to Mars (where all the perv men are from.) Thanks for raising the issue. If guys are serious about satisfying their ladies, then getting off while being hot cucked is a definite option, not a fear.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have often thought that, based upon how they hate and distrust women and go rabid at these stories, but yet they still keep reading them

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

I (a male) can see why there is a strong angry response by some. I like cuckold stories, but they involve shame, and male submission, which puts me into sub space. It is a powerful narcotic. According to the upbringing many of us have, men are supposed to be strong like the Marlboro man and seeing your wife fuck a guy with a big dick, and seeing your wife ignore you as she is enamored with another man is powerful stuff. For some it elicits anger, not erotic submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that this author ignored (denies?) the most obvious answer to her question immediately informs the reader as to what her problem is. A person who does not understand their own reaction to a thing assumes that they do not understand the thing itself. The same is true if a person does not understand the reactions of others to that thing. The person may have worked out a place to relate to the thing, but if they do not understand the reactions of others to it they do not understand it enough to be bandying it about. The author deserves respect for asking the question and trying to understand, but no female can understand the reaction of some men to the depiction of cuckoldry. The only analogy is when a male tries to depict the glorification of the rape of a female and we all know what the female reaction to that is. Yes, if rape can be described as the violent imposition of an extremely negative sexual act upon an unwilling victim, then a female cuckolding her husband is analogous to a male raping a female. Not saying it is "equal", not saying it is "equivalent": saying that it is analogous. The aftermath is remarkably similar: loss of dignity and self-worth, feeling violated and soiled, suffering the destruction of one’s self-image. The willy-nilly writing of stories glorifying cuckoldry is analogous to haphazardly planting landmines in a soccer field. The author might hear some noise, but they are safely removed from the carnage. To have a male write that stuff is bad enough, but at least they are a potential victim. A female writing it is a potential perpetrator.

.

The reason why so many males react so strongly, so violently, against LW cuckold stories is because so many have either been cuckolded by a cheating wife or helped a friend live through it. The anger is compounded by the helplessness of not being able to do anything about it. With rape, a female can justifiably fight back up to and beyond homicide. With being cuckolded, a male cannot react in any way whatsoever: if he hits the guy he goes to jail, if he acts out it negatively affects the divorce and visitation, and, of course, one can never, ever hit a female no matter what she does. For these males, reading a story which accepts/justifies/glorifies cuckoldry is a long walk off a short plank. So why do they do it? Most likely for the same reason that the author wrote this essay: to try to understand it. They are looking for something to shed some light both on why their wife did what she did and on why they cannot control themselves when exposed to it. Exposure over time appears to help…maybe it provides an arena far enough removed to allow the reader to work things out. It appears that a longitudinal study of comments to LW stories might well bear this out.

.

The author claims to have presented a theory. This is, of course, not the case. We must applaud her attempt to understand the effects of her writing on others. After acknowledging the damage done from her writing, one hopes that she will keep it in mind while she is writing. Writing about something as negative as accepting/glorifying/practicing cuckoldry is dangerous. Blaming the reactions of persons reading such stuff is myopic. Getting off on those reactions is sickness.

.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Obvious

It's almost as if people don't like being cheated on... crazy...

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

A cheating husband story does not engender the sort of venom and hate that a cheating wife does. Also, a number of the cuckold story haters are projecting their own fears of being one of the characters in the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To understand the male point of view a bit better, you might want to read "What could be the harm in that?" by Ragnarok1. I suggest it despite its poor sentence construction and bad spelling, which hopefully won't deter from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It’s funny, I don’t get angry at cuckold stories, I usually try to avoid them, but the LW category is filled with them, or at least, use the fetish to promote a storyline. For me, the cuckold fetish is the same as homosexuality, in the sense that I have no problem with gays, but I have no interest in reading a gay male story or watching gay porn. And while I know plenty of gay men, I can’t say I know any cuckolds. I really am curious how popular that fetish actually is. I’m willing to wager that it is not that popular.

Of course, there is the whole question of what is cuckolding. For some, any man that has been cheated on is a cuckold. I don’t agree with that definition. That’s just a dude with a cheating wife. If he doesn’t accept the cheating, walks out, divorces , or otherwise lay down a punishment, he is not cuckolded, he’s just cheated upon. For me being cuckolded or being a cuck is an active trait. The man has to actively participate. He must know that his wife is fucking other men, must be willing to not fuck other women, and optionally want to sit and watch his wife get fucked. It is most definitely a one-sided action. Only the wife gets to fuck around. And given that definition, I don’t think there are near as many participants as the stories suggest.

Why some commenters get so angry? I have no idea. I do think there is societal pressure to view cuckolding as inherently weak and therefore there is a virtue squad that must defend the men. For me, I just laugh. I can’t imagine any scenario where I would put up with a wife that acted like that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous