Eternal Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
738 Followers

"You didn't really believe things like me existed, did you Kylie?" the Countess said with a smile, teasing the sexy star a little.

"No…" she murmured, not really having too much to say, luckily for her as she slowly contemplated things.

"But we do, and I can make you a vampire," she continued, reaching out and just brushing Kylie's little hands with her fingers, something not lost on her, the light touch feeling like a lightning bolt.

"You can?" Kylie said, a little hopeful look on her face, innocently looking at the Countess with wide eyes.

"Yes I can. I think, deep down, you've always wanted to become one of us," she said calmingly, reaching up and just brushing Kylie's bottom lip, making her smile girlishly with a little giggle.

"Maybe…" she replied shyly, looking down with a slight blush.

"Don't be embarrassed little one, I can give you all that you desire," the Countess purred, trailing her finger down Kylie's naked chest to her stomach, making her shiver a little.

"But how do I…I mean it's…." Kylie attempted, unable to bring all her thoughts together.

"It's a big step?" the Countess finished for her, Kylie nodding.

"Yes it is, but it's what you've always wanted, deep down in your soul, and it's worth it," she pressed, knowing Kylie was taking it all on board.

"Why would you…I mean for me…" Kylie said dreamily, breathing softly.

"Turn you into a vampire? Having another vampire look after my castle would be nice, especially one as sexy as you. I want to travel the world, but I can't afford to just leave my castle unattended. So I want to sell my castle and all its land to you, for a reasonable price, I know you can afford it, and it gives you a great place to start your new life," she purred, selling the idea to Kylie.

"That sounds nice, and I can. What do I get?" Kylie murmured softly, never breaking gaze with her raven-haired lover.

"You'll have this wonderful castle to retreat to from your hectic life, which I know you want. You get the power of being a vampire, sharper senses, eternal life, eternal youth…you will live, perfectly beautiful, forever," she said huskily, looking up from under her eyebrows into Kylie's gorgeous eyes.

"That's incredible," Kylie breathed, "But what will you do?" she asked, genuinely concerned, like a small child afraid it would be left alone.

"I can afford to travel the world like I used to. You know things have changed a lot out there, I'd like to see some more of it," the Countess giggled, reaching out to touch Kylie's warm hand again.

"It all sounds very nice…but…I don't know. I..I..I mean, it's complicated," Kylie stammered, "this is…sudden and…my girlfriend," she said, trying to bring together the conflicting thoughts, thoughts of Dannii flitting through her mind. Would she ever accept her that way, or would she end the thing that brightened her life every day when she found out?

"You get all this, and get to become who you are, deep down inside, freedom," the Countess murmured, gazing into the windows to Kylie's soul.

"Freedom…" Kylie mouthed, lost to the suggestive powers of the Countess, "But I don't think that…I'm not ready, it's complicated," she weakly said again, looking down, fiddling with her nails.

"You know what I'm offering is unique, some people would kill to become what you can," the Countess purred, taking Kylie's hands and sliding closer to her.

"I know, you're very kind, but I don't know if I can," Kylie said dreamily, trying to make up her foggy mind, knowing she should run away at the sheer ludicrousness of the situation. But she didn't, she couldn't. She stayed planted on the bed thinking about it, the sexy Countess sliding around behind her, slipping her arms round her waist as Kylie gave a lazy glance back over her shoulder. She made no attempt to move away but was dimly paying attention to the sultry woman behind her, who took a firm hold of her and rested her chin on her shoulder as she struggled with the choices before her, very tempted by the offer she had been made, since the Countess had made it sound so wonderful. After a couple more minutes, the Countess could take no more of Kylie's indecision and pulled back, extending her fangs with a little shiver of anticipation.

"You will have it all," she whispered with a slight hiss, stroking her hand gently down Kylie's neck before running her tongue back up it slowly, her fangs tantalisingly close, making Kylie shiver a little in arousal, whilst she herself shivered at the prospect of fresh, warm human blood, a rare treat in modern times.

"That sounds lovely," she murmured with half-shut eyes, feeling quite sleepy, "but I don't think…" she tried to finish but was abruptly cut off. The Countess didn't say a word, grabbing Kylie tightly before sinking her fangs into the side of her soft neck, piercing the artery and feeding hungrily. Kylie gave a loud cry of pain, the spell shattered and drowsiness gone, her pretty eyes bugging out as she twisted up, kicking and writhing, struggling against the Countess's grip as she desperately tried to break away, feeling the blood running down her shoulder as she was fed upon.

"Stop, stop!" she screamed, desperately trying to fight the Countess off her, reaching to try and push her off before her wrist was grabbed, her body shocked and weakening by the moment. The Countess simply held her tight and continued to drink, draining the warm blood from her body, Kylie's little body shuddering as she gave a stuttered sob, tears sliding down her cheeks, her arousal disappearing in seconds as her pleas faded to whispers. Her struggles slowed, her body weakening. The Countess was far too strong for her and all she could do was let out deep, guttural grunting gasps of pain as her blood was drunk, wondering when it would end as her head started to spin, gasping for breath as her eyes rolled a little.

And then suddenly it was over. The fangs slid out of her neck, the Countess pulling away and plugging the wound with her fingers, Kylie sagging back against her, head dizzy, the Countess having drunk a near fatal amount of blood, Kylie just able to stay lucid.

"Mmm you have the most delicious blood," she remarked breathily, wiping a drip from Kylie's neck with her spare hand and licking it from her finger, running her tongue round her red lips as she brushed the hair back from Kylie's sweaty face as she lay breathing heavily in her arms. The Countess just watched thoughtfully a moment, thinking of the first time she was ever bitten, recalling the feeling before she raised her spare hand and sunk her teeth into her own wrist, puncturing the skin deeply so thick red blood oozed out, making her own excitement rise a little before she offered it to Kylie, blood dripping down onto naked body as she pulled herself together to look at the bleeding wrist offered to her, tantalisingly close to her mouth.

"This is it Kylie, this is your chance to become a vampire," the Countess murmured, still supporting Kylie firmly, her fingers just lightly stroking her breast as Kylie contemplated the final decision. Unable to take any more, Kylie weakly raised her hands and took hold of the slender arm offered to her, her heart pounding as she took a deep breath and then attached herself to the bleeding wrist, sealing her lips and taking a nervous suck, feeling the hot, thick blood slide down her throat, making her shiver a little with disgust, moving to pull away, but was pulled back against the shoulder of the sultry Countess, meaning she couldn't.

"Give it a moment, it'll pass, keep going," she breathed, still blocking Kylie's wound, something she was painfully aware of as she forced herself to continue, sucking harder and swallowing a couple more mouthfuls of blood. She felt a little tingle go through herself at the slightly metallic taste, a thrill at the fact she was drinking someone else's blood, perhaps a beginning of her change to being a vampire she thought, but forgot it and got on with it. Kylie started to feed ravenously at the Countess's wrist, sucking and gulping down thick mouthfuls of blood, the Countess giving a evil little laugh as she did, leaning round to press her ear to Kylie's neck on the unbitten side, listening to her surging pulse with morbid interest.

"That's it sweetie, drink plenty, you'll need it for the start of your new life," she purred, Kylie's heart fluttering a little at that comment, which the Countess noticed with a smile.

"Don't be scared, it's an incredible experience," she said softly, pulling back to nibble lightly at her ear as Kylie continued to drink heartily, gulping the dark red blood down quickly, some running down her chin as she did. They stayed this way for a couple of minutes, the Countess loving the sensation of someone feeding from her. It'd been a while, and to have Kylie feeding in readiness for turning was fantastic, made her buzz as Kylie drank her fill. Kylie didn't know how much she should drink, she was feeling the urge to drink more and more even though her body told her to stop, and the Countess just encouraged her, until she pulled her wrist away, Kylie slurping loudly as she was caught unawares.

"That's enough little one," she said with a smile, reaching down to wipe a drip from Kylie's chin and wipe it into her mouth, where Kylie shyly sucked it from her finger.

"Is it time?" Kylie almost whimpered, terrified at what she knew was now to come.

"Yes sweetie, don't be afraid, it's a new beginning, you won't regret this," the Countess said softly, soothing her a little as she placed a soft kiss on her neck. Kylie gave a little murmur, enjoying the moment before she was suddenly shoved forward on the bed on her front, Kylie giving a yelp of surprise, aware how vulnerable she was as her neck wound started to bleed again, though it didn't matter now. Kylie weakly tried to struggle up but the Countess was on her immediately and pinned her to the bed, diving in and attaching herself to the leaking wound. Kylie gave a cry of pain as she was bitten again, the fangs sinking deeper this time, but the Countess didn't care. Kylie was hers now and she fed rapidly, drinking harder and faster than she had first time. Kylie was utterly overwhelmed now, unable to even struggle against her as she drank her blood, feeling her body emptying and with it her life force, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps, the room spinning around her before it faded grey and then to black, her heart giving a last pump before she sagged onto the bed limply with a final sigh, dying and leaving the Countess to drain her dry.

The Countess felt Kylie slip away, thinking back to when it'd happened to her, the terror she'd felt, feeling sorry that Kylie had to experience that, but it was necessary for the future that awaited her. Sucking Kylie dry, well as much as she possibly could, she pulled away from her with a satisfied sigh, relishing the taste of Kylie's particularly delicious blood, wiping her chin and licking her lips as she gazed down at Kylie's gorgeous, naked body, blood staining the sheets around them where it had dripped. Sliding back from her, she brushed her fingers over Kylie as she stepped off the bed, walking to the door to take her long red robe from the back of it, sliding into it and tying it before she went back to the bed and leaned down to Kylie, lying unbreathing on the bed.

"You'll love your new life," she said softly, kissing Kylie on the cheek before scooping her up, eyes still open, carrying her lifeless body out of the bedroom, having no problem with her weight due to her immense immortal strength, breezing down the corridor and stairs as she worked her way down to the depths of the castle, to the dungeon area which was all ready. Walking into a cell, which was made up of heavy, cold stone walls and thick wrought iron bars, she laid Kylie's body down on a straw mattress on her back, not bothering to cover her so she could ogle her sexy body until this next stage began. Satisfied Kylie was settled, she sauntered out of the cell humming to herself, locking the heavy door with a loud clack before she walked out of the cell area, leaving Kylie alone. Only for a few minutes however, as she shortly returned with a book, War & Peace, and sat herself down on a chair on the wall opposite Kylie's cell.

She sat reading through the rest of the night and well into day as Kylie lay in the cell, still having not awoken, not that you could tell it was daytime down in the depths of the castle. The Countess cast her eyes over the sexy Australian laying in the cage over from her, taking in every inch of her perfect body as she did.

"This brings back some memories," she murmured with a smile, thinking back fondly as memories were conjured up of centuries before when she had run rampant through eastern Europe and Russia, at a time when creatures like her could roam free, unleashed and feeding on the unwitting population. Not all those soldiers died from battle wounds or the cold she thought to herself as she reminisced with a sly smile, her seductive charms luring more than a few soldiers from the safety of their regiments to the peril of her bed. She gave a wistful sigh and smile, remembering some of the good times she'd had in the old days, though they weren't without their price.

A couple of hours later Kylie suddenly awoke, giving a twitch, blinking quickly a couple of times, her eyes focussing and brightening again. She raised her heavy head and looked round unsurely, her skull pounding with a headache at that moment, which started to clear as she glanced around, pushing herself up on her elbow and giving a few chesty coughs before she rolled over, giving the Countess a view of her peachy rear as she did so. Kylie drew her knees up underneath her on the stiff mattress, pushing up with her arms to all fours for a moment, almost offering herself doggy style before she pushed up to kneel on the makeshift bed, arching her back and giving a stretch as the Countess approached the cage. She smiled and eyed Kylie up, taking in her toned, naked form as she reached the cell, her fingers sliding round the cold iron bars as she looked in with a fond smile at the awakened Kylie, at what she had created.

Kylie looked round at her, the Countess smiling a little wider at her as she did. Kylie bared her teeth, giving a growl and suddenly launching herself from the floor with ferocious speed at the Countess, hurling herself against the heavy bars without concern, wildly throwing her arms through to try and grab her, slashing at the air as the Countess stepped back, just out of reach. Kylie may be fast, but she was faster and knew exactly what Kylie was going to be like at this stage of her transformation. She just smiled, reminding of the feeling of being born anew. Kylie still tried to reach her, suffering a serious blood thirst, her fundamental animal needs overwhelming rational thought, the most primal form she would ever take.

"I'll be right back," the Countess said casually, then turned and sauntered out the door and back up into the castle, Kylie following her along the bars until she could go no further, then turned back, left pacing the cage alone. A couple of minutes later, the sexy Countess returned, carrying a bottle of deep red blood which she'd retrieved from a fridge. Kylie immediately reached through again, slashing wildly to try and get hold of her, but just out of reach as she stood the bottle down on the cold floor. She eyed Kylie with a sly smile for a moment, then suddenly grabbed hold of Kylie's flailing wrists before she could even react, holding her rigidly with her superior strength and staring straight into her eyes. Whilst Kylie was now less susceptible to the Countess's seductive spell, she couldn't resist the will of a stronger vampire, especially one as old as the Countess, and was quickly quietened. Calming down, Kylie visibly relaxed and then sidled closer to the bars, pressing herself against them to be near the Countess, who stepped forward with a satisfied smile.

Reaching back down, she picked up the bottle of blood again, Kylie's eyes lighting up a little at it, her primal bloodthirst still foremost in her mind. With Kylie subdued, she released her other wrist, Kylie sliding her hands back to grasp the bars again, allowing the Countess to unscrew the cap of the bottle. She raised the bottle to take a sniff first, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, before just dipping the end of her finger in and sensually sucking it clean, giving a little shiver and murmur of pleasure. She didn't need to ask Kylie if she wanted any, she could see the burning hunger in her eyes. Dipping her finger in again, she reached just through the bars and wiped it over Kylie's soft, full lips. She ran her tongue round her lips, almost as fast as the Countess ran her finger over her pout, looking up meekly.

"Mm someone's hungry," the Countess said with a saucy smile, flicking Kylie's bottom lip teasingly, though Kylie didn't see any fun, just eyeing the Countess. Raising the bottle, she carefully offered the neck to Kylie's mouth, slowly tipping it up, Kylie attaching herself to the end and taking her first tentative drink under the spell, swallowing a couple of cold mouthfuls slowly, before she started to gulp the cold, thick blood down. The Countess tipped the bottle up as the thirst overwhelmed the spell, Kylie guzzling the deep red blood, a little escaping and running down her chin as she drank as fast as possible, necking the bottle like she'd never done before. She was bottle-fed about half the bottle before Kylie suddenly reached up and snatched it from the Countess, stepping back from the bars and tipping her head back chugging it greedily, knocking it back with incredible speed as the Countess watched. Kylie drained the bottle, licking the last drip from the rim before leaning back and letting out a long, loud growling sigh of satisfaction at the relief from the ravenous bloodthirst, shivering in pleasure.

Standing in the centre of the cell she breathed heavily for a minute, despite not needing to, her head down, her body giving little twitches as the blood worked its way into her system, bringing her to her senses, awakening her properly as a vampire. Looking around, she squinted a little in the dim light, which was only provided by torches down here in the depths of the castle, then looked down at the empty bottle in her hands, a drop of blood dripping from the top onto her foot. Kylie let out a loud gasp of shock and disgust, dropping the heavy bottle with a loud clunk that shattered the silence, backing quickly away in fright and panic, pressing herself against the cold stone wall. She shied at her nudity and tried to cover herself with her hand and arm as the Countess unlocked the cage door, the sound seeming so loud as Kylie looked up to her as she stepped inside and carefully approached with a smile. Kylie backed away from her along the wall, stumbling on the edge of the mattress and falling back onto it, curling onto her side and looking away.

"Can I have some clothing?" Kylie said weakly, not looking up, ashamed at her state. The Countess reached towards her a moment, then balled her hand into a fist and lowered it.

"Sure thing sweetie," she replied, as though nothing was wrong, though she knew the confusion Kylie felt. When she herself had been turned there had been someone she loved with her to help her through, but Kylie would have to make do with her for now. The Countess went back into the castle and back upstairs to the bedroom, bloodstained sheets still lining the bed, and found Kylie's long white robe, picking it up and walking back down to the cell area, where Kylie sat, knees drawn up to her chest, feet crossed to protect her modesty as she looking scaredly over the top. The Countess stopped outside the cage, holding the robe up by the shoulders ready for Kylie to slip into. Kylie looked up, reluctant to move and unsure of the Countess herself right now. She gave her a moment, then gave a slight roll of her eyes.

Noj
Noj
738 Followers