Eternal Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Come on my dear, we don't have all day," she said, shaking the robe a little at Kylie. Unsurely, she got to her feet, still a little self-conscious, but deciding that her and the Countess had been through enough that she didn't need to conceal her body. Walking cautiously and completely naked to the Countess, she turned and slipped into the robe, where it was pulled round her and tied immediately to cover her. The Countess leaned over her shoulder and planted a soft kiss on her cheek, then took her hand and turned to lead her from the dungeons, towing Kylie up the steps and into the castle itself again. She led Kylie through the gloomy corridors, away from any windows, and back up into the master bedroom, where she kept her very carefully away from the window where she would be exposed to sunlight. Sitting her down on the edge of the bed, the Countess took up a seat opposite her, so she could look into her eyes to help make some points.

"Right Kylie, you're a vampire now, how do you feel?" she asked, eyeing her curiously.

"Confused," she said simply, giving a sigh.

"Sounds about right. Now, since you're a vampire, what do you know about vampires?" she said, wanting to get an idea.

"Well…I never thought they were real so I guess I know what anyone else knows," she said quietly, looking away, a little embarrassed.

"So you mean what Hollywood came up with. You know they did some very interesting things with our kind. Some are true, some are just downright stupid. I want you to forget anything about flying or other such rubbish. Creature of the night you may be, magic you are not…except in the bedroom," she said with a little giggle, Kylie giving a nervous laugh too, helping to break the atmosphere a little.

"Ok…" Kylie said carefully, wanting to try and take things in properly.

"Right, don't tell anyone you're a vampire, it won't go down well. Don't do anything in public, you don't want any attention drawn to what you are. For gods sake don't kill anyone, the days of going round feeding on random strangers without consequence is long gone now sadly, you will have to live the modern way.

"Sure…" Kylie murmured thoughtfully, idly feeling her wrist. It reminded her of being a child, when she sat on her bed and her mother would talk to her.

"But don't let that hold you back. Do enjoy this castle and its land, do explore yourself and others when you can, you have a whole new life ahead of you now, it will take time," the Countess said in a soft, relaxing tone, Kylie feeling comfortable with her as her hand slid up to her chest, feeling around slowly, distracted.

"What's the matter? Worried because your heart's not beating?" she said, cocking an eyebrow to Kylie.

"I…it's not right…it's scary," Kylie almost whispered.

"I know, it is at first, a lot will be. But you're dead now. However, you're more alive than you ever were when it was beating now, you just don't know it yet," the Countess said, giving her a smile.

"I just need some time," Kylie mumbled, giving a slight smile, knowing the Countess was there for her.

"Good. Don't go into the basement, not just yet. But when you do, don't be afraid. I have a pet down there, make sure you feed him a couple of times a week and…take care of him, he likes to be scratched behind his ears," she purred with a sexy little giggle, Kylie looking at her a little perplexed.

"Right, sunlight. This is something Hollywood got right. If you go in sunlight you will burn, and not some little sunburn either, we're talking smoke here," the Countess said seriously, looking into Kylie's eyes. Standing up, she stepped over to a draw and rummaged for a minute, then produced a ring.

"This ring will allow you to walk in sunlight, so you won't burn. It's exactly the same as the one I wear," she said, holding up her hand to show it. Kylie eyed her unsurely, going over it in her mind.

"It's kinda hard to get your head around," she murmured, thinking about it.

"You can try it if you want," the Countess said, nodding to the window. Kylie looked back at it, then to the Countess again, who just gave a nonchalant expression. Kylie stood up and slowly walked to the window, still being careful to remain in shadow, getting up next to the large French doors that opened onto the balcony. She gave a glance to the Countess, then held her left hand out into the sunlight. There was a hiss, her flesh searing, smoke coming from her hand as the flesh burnt rapidly, Kylie giving a scream and yanking her hand back, deeply reddened, layers of skin peeling. However, she noticed it didn't hurt as bad as it should have, and in fact sent quite a thrill through her, like a ripple of excitement.

"You see? It'd be suicide to go out," the Countess said, sliding up to Kylie, sliding her arms round her from behind and taking her unburnt hand. She eased the ring onto her right hand, sliding it down her index finger to the knuckle where it sat just right.

"That'll take a minute to work sweetie," she purred, just holding Kylie from behind round her waist with her other arm. Lifting her seared hand, Kylie looked at the bubbled and peeling skin, red and angry.

"You know, it hurts but doesn't really bother me that much, now it's out of the sun. At first it was really bad but now…" she said, turning and inspecting her burnt hand.

"I know, that's how it is. And did you like it?" she said slyly, giving a little grin and squeezing Kylie's firm tummy.

"A bit yeah," Kylie blushed, looking down a little embarrassed.

"If you're anything like me it'll really help spice your sex life up," she smirked, leaning in to lick Kylie's neck teasingly.

"Maybe…" Kylie breathed with a little giggle, thinking of some of the kinky sex she'd had with Dannii.

"And now," she said, lifting Kylie's arm into the sun, Kylie trying to fight it in fear of further pain. The Countess didn't even struggle, simply overwhelming her resistance and holding her arm in the sun, where nothing happened at all. Not even a wisp of smoke.

"That's incredible," Kylie breathed, sliding from the Countess's grasp to stand in the sun, giving a little twirl with a smile.

"You're going to find a lot of things incredible in the next few days, there's a lot for you to experience, old and new," she said, just proudly watching Kylie twirl in the sun.

"Am I?" Kylie asked enthusiastically, curious and interested.

"Yes hun, but right now we have other things to take care of. Like a bank transfer," the Countess said with a smile, extending a hand to Kylie.

"Of course," Kylie said with a giggle, taking her hand and following her, falling into step with her in the corridor.

"Now, the nearest town, I don't know if you drove through it coming in?" she said, Kylie shaking her head.

"Right, well it's a couple of miles down the road. My…your, menacing castle looms over it, casting fear over the inhabitants in centuries past," the Countess said, giving a little laugh to herself at the thought of those times.

"As far as I could tell it still does, the agent that showed me this place was pretty nervous," Kylie said with a smile.

"Well that's because of me, though they don't exactly know it. They don't know what I am, but they assume something…unholy, and since nobody that ever came here to slay the beast ever went back I think they've decided to just leave this place alone. But anyway, that's the nearest town, they won't react to you the way they do me so I think you'll be ok. You're a celebrity, it'll be like anywhere else. Just don't use them as meals, otherwise things will change real fast," she said, looking down to Kylie, who looked up at her with wide eyes, getting an idea of what the Countess was capable of.

"Sure, sure," Kylie replied thoughtfully, pondering the implications on her public life.

"Don't worry, it'll all make more sense when you get back to it. Thinking of things now won't help, you'll just fret over things that won't have changed," she said, as if reading Kylie's mind.

"I guess…where are your bank details?" Kylie said, steering the conversation away from her personal insecurities and fears. The Countess handed her a sheet of paper with her bank details, since despite her age she was entirely modern in her lifestyle, as Kylie found her own from her handbag, which had been left on the table downstairs the previous evening. Kylie called her bank, going through all the security questions and other mandatory information, before asking to transfer the amount they'd agreed. It wasn't really to buy the castle, more to give Lucretia ample travel money for her to enjoy the world again which, given her history, would probably take her years or even decades, since she had the time.

"Right sweetie, I've got a whole stack of books prepared for you to read upstairs in the library. They're important ones that you need to make sure you read, stuff you'll want to know, so I got them out for you," the Countess said, leading Kylie down the corridor again towards the kitchens.

"Thank you, you've been so helpful," Kylie said with a smile, squeezing her hand a little.

"It's the least I can do, given what you gave me," she said softly, the meaning laced into the words. Passing the kitchen, she stopped and opened a door, then walked down steps again into the depths, below ground level again to another door, a sealed metal one.

"These are the fridges," she said simply, hauling it open with a hiss, the cold air rushing over them as they walked into a huge room, Kylie looking around quite amazed at what she was seeing. There were racks of bottles of blood, all labelled and sorted, large pieces of meat, as well as lots of other food and drink.

"Lots of blood to satisfy your needs. Everything's modern now. We have this delivered like milk, though not every day of course, so you need not worry about covering up somebody's disappearance, and other food, since we're not solely bloodsuckers. You can still enjoy that fine chardonnay," she said with a laugh.

"I will," Kylie giggled as the Countess led her over and showed her the freezer section, itself another huge room, stacked with carcasses and other things.

"Everything you need almost," she said, closing it up and leading Kylie back out, locking the fridges up again with a twist of the handle.

"And don't worry, you can open it from the inside, so you won't get locked in," she said with a smile. Kylie just smiled back and then followed her back upstairs to the kitchen. The Countess picked up a large bunch of keys, the metal jingling and rattling, turning back to Kylie, pausing a moment before offering them to her.

"You'll need these, not that you'll use many. Just in case though, they're all marked too," she said as Kylie took them into her dainty hand, noticing her sunburnt hand was just red now.

"Thanks," she said, looking closer to see each key was engraved with a description as to its lock and also at her healing hand curiously.

"No problem. Take care Kylie, I may be back some day," the Countess said with her soft tones.

"You're leaving me already?" Kylie said, a little surprised at the hasty exit that was upon them.

"Well everything is taken care of, you can handle things. You don't need me here to coddle you, and I've been itching to get travelling for years now," she said with a giggle. Kylie looked down a little put out, then her eyes flitted up, her fiercely sexy eyebrow arching as she looked back up with a devilish smile.

"Do you have to leave right away?" she purred, letting her tongue flick over her newly sharpened fangs as she extended a hand to invite her. The Countess eyed her a minute, then smiled slyly.

"Come with me," she whispered, taking Kylie's hand and turning, leading her swiftly through the house, her interest in taking Kylie to bed again evidently more consuming than she had initially let on. What she liked though was that this time there was no seduction on her behalf; Kylie was offering herself, equally interested in another encounter before she left, and she was hardly going to turn her down. She jogged up the stairs, Kylie eagerly following, watching the Countess's own nice rear through her gown as she did, the Countess casting a glance back to her with a smile. Pulling her down the corridor, she took her to the door that had been locked when she had first looked around, which felt like eons ago now. Pausing outside, she turned to Kylie, drawing her close, leaning down to plant a deliciously intimate kiss on her, their tongues sensually gliding and swirling together, before the Countess took the keys from her hands, pulling away noisily and looking down to find the key. Kylie just looked hungrily at her as she sexily bit her lip, the Countess finding the right key and slipping it into the lock on the door, leaning back against it and unlocking it behind her.

"You may rue the day you came onto me sweetie," she purred, then grasped Kylie's robe, pushing the door open with her hand and stepping backwards, pulling Kylie into her bedroom. Turning Kylie, she pushed the door shut and turned some soft light up, hooking the large bunch of keys on the handle as the pop princess was given a moment to look around, her eyes widening as she let out a light gasp of awe. It was another huge master bedroom essentially, but this one had been knocked through into the turret, creating a large standard room they had entered into, which led through into the turret part. In the rectangular room there were some tall antique oak wardrobes and a huge bearskin rug spread out on the floor in front of a stone fireplace. Up a couple of steps into the turret area and a magnificent queen-sized oak four-poster bed stood, a sheer black canopy drawn back to the posts, the bed exquisitely made with scarlet satin sheets.

"Oh my," Kylie breathed, taking it all in.

"This is my room, I've slept here for decades, converted it myself," she said, breezing past Kylie with a gentle squeeze of her fine ass, Kylie giving a little murmur of pleasure and eyeing the saucy Countess as she walked to the fireplace. Kylie looked around, taking in the room, a dresser to one side like any normal woman, complete with a mirror, despite not being able to see herself. Walking along, she glanced in the mirror and saw nothing, stopping dead as it suddenly washed over her that she now had no reflection, giving a loud gasp and leaning on the dresser, looking into the polished glass.

"First time's always tough," the Countess said, turning to glance at her as she prepared the fire, laying paper and kindling at the bottom before starting to select some light and moderate logs from the wood pile next to the fireplace.

"Don't worry, you're still there, and prettier than ever," she smiled, catching Kylie's gaze before starting to construct the fire.

"I know, it's just very strange," Kylie murmured, reaching up to touch her face, running her fingers down her cheek before looking at her hand again, now completely healed and smooth, back how it was, which she stared at incredulously.

"You'll get used to it," the Countess replied, continuing with her fire.

"Why do you have a mirror, when you have no reflection?" Kylie asked, a little perplexed.

"It's for when I have human guests, they like to straighten themselves out like anyone else, so I keep it, and it just feels normal," she said, Kylie still standing at the dresser, staring into the mirror. Looking down to the dresser, Kylie spotted a small photo in a frame standing alone near the make-up. Reaching down, she carefully picked it up, lifting it to look closely. It was an old black and white picture, faded and creased, of a beautiful young woman, who Kylie estimated to be in her twenties. "Who's this?" she asked tentatively, holding up the photo. The Countess didn't even turn to look. She knew what Kylie was holding up.

"An ex-girlfriend, it was a long time ago," she said quietly, continuing to build the fire. It was clear she didn't want to discuss it, Kylie could see that, so decided to leave it be.

"She's beautiful," Kylie said softly after a pause, standing the photo neatly back down where she'd found it.

"Yes," the Countess whispered wistfully, pausing a moment before finishing building the fire and getting a pair of bellows and a box of matches from next to the fire. Striking one, the loud hiss cut through the air, the flare lighting her face as she pushed it into the depths of the fire, light both sides before dropping it into the middle, the flames spreading quickly through the paper, igniting the light wood. She'd done it plenty of times to know how to easily light a fire, waiting a minute or so for it to take before using the bellows to add a bit of air, spreading it thoroughly and watching till it all started to take well, getting going. She laid a couple of larger logs over the top for it to burn into and then put the bellows back at the side, watching the fire dance a minute before turning, where Kylie had approached, standing just off the rug. Standing up, the Countess turned and reached out for her, Kylie taking her hands and letting herself be pulled forwards, stepping onto the soft rug, feeling it between her toes as their hands fit snugly together.

"You know…it's been a long time since I had anyone in here," the Countess murmured, looking into Kylie's eyes as she raised her hand to give it a kiss, Kylie smiling slightly.

"That's ok," Kylie said, "I know how it feels," with a weak smile. There was a pause and then they leaned together for a soft kiss, tongues just touching before they separated.

"Could you pop another couple of logs on, the fire's getting going now," she said. Kylie just gave a smile and slipped from her grasp, kneeling down to grab the logs, pushing two decent lumps of wood onto the fire carefully. As she had her back turned, the Countess reached down and slid the tie on her robe undone, the red robe opening, where she shrugged it off, letting it slip down her arms to reveal her gorgeous body as it pooled at her feet. Kylie watched the flames lap round the logs for a moment, before she stood up and turned back, stopping dead in her tracks, eyes widening and mouth dropping open just a little at the naked Countess, body illuminated in the flickering firelight, who simply smiled happily to her. Kylie took her in for a moment; her full breasts, slender waist, curvy hips and neat pubic hair, before she broke into a grin and approached her slowly, reaching down for the tie on her own robe, sliding it undone and letting the white robe fall open, where eyes immediately locked onto her sweet bald pussy.

"Beautiful," the Countess murmured, eyeing her completely as she shrugged off the white robe as she slowly walked across the bearskin, throwing it to the side out the way, spurring the Countess to kick her own robe backwards off the rug. Reaching out for Kylie they embraced, arms sliding round each other as they melted into another deep kiss, tongues properly duelling this time as they snogged, lips mashed together, fingernails digging into one another's backs. Not breaking their kiss they sank to their knees, the Countess allowing Kylie to take charge and push her backwards, laying back on the soft pelt, straightening her legs and hooking them up over the back of Kylie's as she slid between her thighs, her hands stroking down Kylie's smooth back as they entwined in front of the fire.

Kylie's hands stroked up the sides of the Countess's magnificent breasts, pushing them together a little before groping them firmly, squeezing and stroking at the soft mounds, her fingers teasing back to the nipples, lightly twisting and pulling them as she slid down to kiss her neck, making the Countess squirm a little with a giggle, feeling Kylie's teeth graze her a couple of times but with no intent. Her fingers slid down over her tummy as Kylie kissed down to her breasts, quickly starting to kiss over them, giving teasing sucks to the stiff nipples as her hands found her pussy, stroking through the soft hair and locating her erect clit, just gently teasing at it to make her moan softly in pleasure.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers