Eternal Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm clean," Dannii whispered, not wanting to get too turned on right now, squeezing her pussy on Kylie's invading fingers. Kylie took the hint, sliding her fingers out and sharing another kiss with Dannii before withdrawing, passing her the bottle of wash to return the favour. Dannii didn't hold out on her, squeezing some out and setting to work washing Kylie, starting a little more seriously but soon descending into outright stroking and groping of Kylie, running her dainty hands over her older sisters body, stroking down her sides to take in her beautifully corset trained waist, over her humble chest to squeeze at her perky breasts and pinch lightly at the nipples, before stroking down her smooth stomach, where she teasingly skipped straight to her legs and caressed those instead, sliding her hands up and down to make Kylie squirm. She eventually gave Kylie the pleasure of stroking her pussy, her older sibling practically humping her hand she was so turned on, having let herself get into the mood whilst stroking Dannii. Dannii indulged Kylie for a few minutes, stroking at her completely smooth pussy, perfectly shaven by her older sister, letting her fingers run between her labia and over her stiff clit, before she sank her index finger right up inside Kylie, which stopped her in her tracks at the pleasure.

Seizing the moment to be a little more naughty, she curled her middle finger up between Kylie's perfect ass to her back hole, just pressing firmly on it with her fingertip, making her moan, especially as she used her index finger to press on her G-spot in the process, before using the heel of her hand to spur Kylie back into her humping motion, letting her do the work, which she eagerly did, rocking her hips back and forth pressure all three points Dannii offered just right, grunting deeply as she did, quieted by Dannii snogging her again, their tongues entwining wetly as their lips worked at each others.

"I think you're clean enough," Dannii said with a smarmy grin, stilling Kylie with her spare hand and withdrawing her stimulating one. Kylie gave a groan of disappointment, having got herself pretty close grinding on her younger sister's hand, and would be left frustrated as she got the idea Dannii didn't intend to let her come during bathtime. Instead she just had to settle for being in her girlfriends arms, which pulled her more into the middle of the bath to sink deeper into the hot water, where she was met by another passionate, but much softer kiss, where Dannii's skilful tongue just softly stroked and massaged at her own in smooth, lazy movements as her hands slid slowly up and down her wet back under the water, moving down to grasp her ass in no uncertain terms. Kylie's hands did similar, only she moved from her sides to the front, going to a certain pair of breasts Dannii was very proud of, squeezing the D-cups and letting her thumbs play over the hard nipples.

Moving to embrace Kylie more firmly, her hands sliding up her back, Dannii pulled herself close and moved from their long French kiss to kiss down her jaw line and onto her neck, kissing and lightly sucking down with her full lips, stopping in the ideal place to bite, which was when Kylie felt her shiver a little and then her sharp fangs. Dannii gave a slight tremble as she pushed her strong fangs from her gums, letting them rest on Kylie's soft, inviting neck as she readied herself to bite, to take an intimate little step in their bath. They'd bitten each other before, during Dannii's turning, but they hadn't bitten one another since, so it was a little step in their evolving relationship to do it for fun with each other. Kylie didn't mind though, and quite relished the feeling of sharp fangs piercing her neck, so tilted her head, presenting her neck, making herself vulnerable and receptive to her sister's advances.

Pressing firmly, Dannii made her move, just positioning herself perfectly before puncturing into Kylie's neck, her older sister giving a sharp cry as the smooth, sharp teeth slid through her skin like needles into her vein. Dannii murmured in pleasure at the taste of the fresh, rich blood welling into her mouth, though there was no thrilling throb of the heartbeat in it, the pulse that'd driven her wild when she'd fed from him during their aggressive sex session the previous morning. However, the close, personal moment with her sister was no lost on her, and she bathed in its glow as she felt Kylie pull her a little bit tighter as she fed, sucking firmly to drink leisurely at her blood, the thick, deep metallic flavour tingling her tongue as she gulped it down. Dannii just drank softly for a few minutes, letting her hands stroke Kylie's smooth back in the steamy bath, just letting them stray to the top of her bum as Kylie's soft hands did the same, reaching up to push into her luxurious brown hair.

Finally slipping away, Dannii caught the trickle of blood that leaked from the deep wound with a lick, before kissing softly round Kylie's neck and down her chest a little way before Kylie coaxed her back up, straight into a deep French kiss. Dannii hadn't even pulled her fangs back in, giving a slightly surprised murmur as she was snogged, Kylie murmuring in return as her tongue encountered Dannii's long, deadly fangs. Flicking at them curiously for a moment, her tongue soon swirled smoothly with Dannii's for a long, succulent kiss. With a tremble Dannii retracted her fangs, an interesting sensation for Kylie whilst they kissed, feeling the sharp, strong teeth framing her tongue in their kiss slide neatly upwards. Breaking away, they looked deeply into each others eyes for a minute, just gazing into the soul, seeing the very essence of the person they loved.

"Bite me," Dannii whispered, biting her lip a little nervously, looking so cute that way.

"Just relax," Kylie whispered back, just flicking her tongue out to lick softly at Dannii's lips, which made her younger sister whimper softly in pleasure before Kylie pulled her close once more, kissing her soft cheek, then down to her neck to immediately locate herself on the juicy vein in Dannii's neck. With her own shiver she pushed her fangs forth, just feeling them settle in place before she carefully pressed them to Dannii's soft skin, just seeking out the right spot, before she pressed them easily through into the vein below. Dannii inhaled sharply at the feeling of them gliding in, her hands tensing on Kylie's back for a moment before her grip softened again and in the same was as had been done to her, she drew Kylie in for a closer embrace as Kylie's full lips sealed on her skin and she began to gently drink. Giving in to the enjoyable sensations of having her blood drunk, Dannii goosepimpled all over, just loving the feeling like she was giving life, though of course she wasn't, though Kylie very much enjoyed the taste and thick texture of her blood, the forbidden metallic taste spreading over her tongue and down her throat.

Dannii just reached up to stroke her damp hand through Kylie's soft blonde hair, running it from her hair all the way down to the base of her spine, letting it rest on the peachy curve of Kylie's arse. Just giving a little squeeze caused a spike in Kylie's feeding, making them both groan lightly, Dannii closing her eyes as she enjoyed their intimate moment. This continued for a few minutes, caressing softly as Kylie drank, until Kylie felt she'd had enough and slowly slipped away, removing her lips and then easing her fangs back out of the deep wounds, which blood immediately welled up from. Kylie easily caught it with her tongue, a quick lick all that was needed before Dannii's natural healing clotted the wound, an odd drip escaping to land and fade in the surface of the hot, clear water. They snuggled together after another tongue twisting kiss, sinking deeply into the steaming water for few more minutes, sharing a brief discussion about their werewolf lover.

Pulling the plug, Kylie signaled the end of their bath, sliding away from Dannii's slippery clutches and standing up, the water running down her gorgeous body as she gave her younger sister a full frontal, just delaying a moment in turning round, before climbing out of the deep, draining bath with a sway of her curvy hips, hearing Dannii murmur in pleasure and lust at her gorgeous rear, a perfect drip of water sliding down her lower back and between her firm cheeks as Dannii stared. Stepping up out of the bath, Kylie walked unconcerned past the huge window as grabbed a towel, stretching it out between her hands as Dannii followed, climbing out of the emptying tub, a rush of water leaving her body as she waited no time to drip off even a little. Kylie's eyes took in her little sister's stiff nipples and voluptuous figure, even though she'd seen it thousands of times before, it still captivated her.

"Come on sweetie," she purred, shaking the large towel invitingly at her sibling. Dannii just gave a giggle, inhaling slightly as she stepped on the cold floor tiles to reach Kylie, sinking into the large towel which Kylie then wrapped round her, pausing for a quick kiss before her older sister set about drying her off, paying no attention to her own stunning body still dripping onto the floor. Once she was initially dried, Dannii pulled back and wrapped the towel round herself, swiftly grabbing another from the rail and throwing it round Kylie, who gave a shiver. She quickly and firmly toweled Kylie off, giving squeezes in the right places as she did, making her sibling murmur and smile in places before Dannii wrapped her up in it, then drew her into a long, soft kiss. Sliding her arm round Kylie's lower back, she guided her towards their bedroom, where she released her and pulled the towel off in the process. Kylie rounded on her with a wicked smile, grinning at her before reaching out to snatch Dannii's towel from her in return, exposing her lovely thirty-two-D breasts and neat arrow of hair, compared to Kylie's perky, smoothly shaven body. They slid into a naked embrace, kissing passionately, hands sliding over one another before Kylie pulled away from her.

"Robe Dannii, before things get out of hand," Kylie giggled. Dannii smiled at her, giving her a last quick kiss then stepped away and grabbed a black silk robe from the back of their bedroom door, throwing it to Kylie. She caught it with a smile and slid into it as Dannii did the same with another, concealing their lovely bodies before Kylie headed to the door.

"I think we'd best go check on our guest hmm?" she said as she sauntered past Dannii, who immediately followed, falling into step with her.

"Might be a good idea, he was more than a little...stressed, when I went and saw him earlier," Dannii said, hooking her arm through Kylie's.

"Mm, surprised you didn't help him with that," Kylie teased, breaking a step ahead of Dannii to open the door.

"It wasn't like that," Dannii said, sounding a little more defensive than she intended, or needed to be. Stepping into his room, his troubled murmurs and complaints could be immediately heard as he shifted uncomfortably in his bed, clearing having some form of nightmare, likely tormented by what he perceived as the previous evenings crimes. They moved to either side of the bed, reaching out to gently wake him, resting their hands on his body to still and disturb him, which worked as he broke from his fitful doze and wrenched his eyes open, looking round in relief before dropping his head back to the pillow heavily.

"Bad dreams sweetie?" Dannii cooed, reaching to brush his hair back from his face.

"Yeah, just...bad," he said, shutting off the sentence, not wanting to think about it any further.

"Well it's alright now, just relax," Dannii purred, treating him far more nicely than she had since she'd met him, and leaning over in a way that would've offered him a great view down her robe had he been sitting up.

"Kinda hard to," he mumbled, closing his eyes for a few moments, breathing still heavy and fast as he tried to calm himself down.

"Right, well we've talked it over and what we're thinking is that you can come over a few nights every month at full moon, where we can handle you," Kylie said with a pleasant smile. He looked up to his left at the gorgeous blonde, giving a smile himself at the thought of not having to worry about being loose and hurting people.


"Really? You'd do that for me? After all the trouble I've caused?" he said a little shakily, lifting himself up in bed.

"Of course. You were there for my needs and...a little indirectly, Dannii's as well, and how can I turn a blind eye to you when you want to stop yourself hurting anyone?" Kylie said, cocking her head.

"Well...I suppose you can see it that way...but..." he said, still not convinced he deserved such treatment.

"No buts. This castle is a safe haven for you. You can come and stay if you need a place to feel safe or be who you really are, or just to come and talk. Though we'd appreciate a call first," Dannii said with a smile.

"That's just...thank you, thank you, it's more than I deserve after everything that's happened," he said, then dropped back onto the pillow and closed his eyes, giving a deep sigh.

"No problem," Kylie said, smiling as she looked up to Dannii, locking eyes with her girlfriend, who returned the smile, since they'd sorted out a rather complex problem.

"Right that's settled then," Dannii said, glancing down to him resting.

"Yep, now all we need to do is get a collar for him," Kylie giggled, stroking her hand down his chest through the covers.

"Kylie, behave," Dannii playfully chided, wagging a finger.

"Hm ok then. So, would you like to join us for breakfast? I'll cook a nice fry-up. Not healthy, which is why it's always delicious, what do you say?" Kylie said, looking down to him.

"That sounds brilliant, pretty hungry now," he said quietly, looking a little ashamed.

"Don't worry, we have plenty. Dannii, get him some clothes," Kylie laughed as she turned and sauntered out the door to head to the kitchen...

*****

To Be Continued...

Plenty to come!

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think

1...5678910