Eternal Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm not so fast," Dannii teased as Kylie tried to push up a little bit to get it inside her.

"Please Dannii!" Kylie gasped, looking up to her with gorgeous, pleading eyes, her sheer need showing through.

"Please what?" she goaded, just threatening to push the toy into her juicy snatch but holding it back, using her other hand to lightly stroke at Kylie's asshole.

"Please I need it, I need that in my pussy, please," Kylie begged, not pretending she didn't want it.

"Mm you want this in your pussy huh, me to shove it in deep huh?" Dannii teased, moving it in a slightly circular motion between Kylie's smooth pussy lips.

"Yes, I've gotta come, please Dannii," Kylie gasped, just begging brazenly for the ample rubber toy.

"Good girl," Dannii teased, then gave it a firm push and broke through the tightness of Kylie's pussy, accompanied by a sharp cry from its owner, who gave a further shudder and reached up to squeeze her hard nipples as Dannii pushed it right down to bury it fully inside her clenching vagina, which clamped tightly around it as she bit her lip tightly to stifle the huge groan of pleasure.

"Mm somebody likes that, and they might like this a little more," Dannii giggled, then lowered her head and slid her hot tongue back onto Kylie's anus, pressing it flat to the tight right before running her tongue around it, her older sister giving another moan of pleasure and twitching as Dannii's tongue glided over her most forbidden hole, delivering sensations she'd forgotten she loved so much as she absorbed the feeling of the hot, soft tongue massaging and lapping over her anus, teasing her sphincter into releasing and then tightening again as she hoped Dannii would sink her tongue into it. She didn't however, grasping the protruding base of the toy once more and circling it a little, causing it to move round inside Kylie, making her shudder once more as her G-spot was stimulated, not enough to make her close to climax but one to keep her motor running. With one last teasing lick to her ass, Dannii leaned up and pulled the dildo from Kylie's pussy in one smooth stroke, causing her to squeeze down sharply onto nothing, grunting in surprise and looking down to see Dannii smirking at her whilst holding the slippery toy.

"Aww did someone lose their toy? Well maybe I should just put it back then," Dannii teased, loving the control she had over Kylie right now as she lowered it back to her juicy lips, giving it a stroke along them, bumping the stiff clit in the process which made Kylie inhale quickly, Dannii giving a devilish smile before dragging it straight down to her anus and teasing it round the rim. Kylie gave a low groan of desire, loving the prospect, which Dannii didn't disappoint with, pressing it firmly against her ass. Kylie's juices on the dildo helped to ease it into her, and the fact she was very welcoming to it made it much easier, the stiff plastic toy just hesitating a moment before there was a distinct pop as the shaped head entered her, along with a throaty grunt, then a groan as Dannii pushed it down to slide every one of the six inches into her ass.

"There, happy now?" Dannii purred, patting Kylie's ass as she leaned down to go for her pussy once more.

"I fucking love it," Kylie gasped, giving a squeeze to feel the sensations of the toy in her rear, giving a further squeal of pleasure as Dannii dragged her tongue all the way up her soft pussy to her clit, which she quickly kneaded at. Not wanting to get Kylie going just yet, Dannii gave a quick suck and then left it, Kylie letting out a disappointed noise as she did so, sliding her tongue back down the swollen lips before she buried her tongue deep into Kylie's snatch, feeling her muscles squeeze at her powerful tongue as she did, which she quickly set to work rapidly dipping in and out of the tasty pussy spread before her, loving the position that allowed her to access Kylie so deeply. They stayed that way for a couple of minutes, Kylie just laid out pinching and pulling at her nipples, gasping and groaning as Dannii munched vigorously at her pussy, her skilful tongue plunging in and out of her, swirling round and getting tantalizingly close to her G-spot as she let her full upper lip push up to bump her clit now and then.

Deciding that Kylie had had more than enough fun now and could take a step up, Dannii pulled up to give a parting kiss to the hard clit before her and pulled away, reaching back to twist and turn the dildo in Kylie's arse for a moment before she extracted it, pulling it quite swiftly out and then inserting it into Kylie's slick pussy once more, burying it straight in as she gave a grunt, not expecting the sudden change of holes. Holding the base, Dannii started to move it slowly in and out of Kylie, just thrusting it short and soft as she moved back to her ass, running her tongue gracefully round Kylie's ring before she wiggled the tip of her tongue into the hole, easing the sphincter open to allow her to squeeze her entire tongue into Kylie's ass as she shuddered and moaned, unable to stop herself clamping down and trapping her tongue for a moment as Dannii continued to softly move the pink toy in and out of her slick pussy.

"Oh Dan, don't stop," Kylie breathed, flushed all over, sweat beading over her forehead as she gritted her teeth and arched her back more. Dannii smiled to herself as she circled her tongue a little and set to work, sliding her tongue powerfully in and out of Kylie's tight ass, just keeping up the steady rhythm with the dildo as she did, pulling her tongue out to rim her before plunging it back in to induce another clench and grunt, her older sibling trembling beneath her. Upping the pace of the dildo caused Kylie to squeal, her hands tightening in the sheets as Dannii started to positively pump it into her, jamming it in and out, wrapping her hand round the base strongly to allow her to plunge as much of it as deep and hard as possible into her sister as she licked her ass, causing plenty of fuss. Kylie squealed and moaned as Dannii tongued her rear whilst almost stabbing the pink dildo in and out of her pussy, just resisting the urge to reach up and rub her own clit, which didn't need doing as Dannii suddenly switched.

"Fucking love this don't you?" Dannii hissed with a smile, looking down as Kylie writhed beneath her as she yanked the dildo from her dripping pussy, the rubber giving a wet sound as she pulled it out, Kylie gasping.

"Uh huh..." Kylie just about managed, before another loud grunt as Dannii plowed the toy back into her ass, burying it deep in her tightest hole as her eyes fluttered and rolled. Dannii dove back onto her pussy, thrusting her tongue deep into her to once more sample the depths, giving a powerful swirl before sliding back and immediately going for the final assault on her clit since Kylie would never last beyond this. Sucking hard on Kylie's clit caused a buck and a squeal beneath Dannii's talented mouth, but she held on and continued to stimulate her sibling, sucking and nibbling with her teeth a little, slowing to just drag a fang threateningly over the intimate nub before getting back to work with her tongue. Taking a firm hold of the dildo once more she started to pump it powerfully in and out of Kylie's ass, shoving the six-inch toy enjoyably into Kylie's clenching hole as she tongued briskly at her clit.

"Oh fuck Danniiiii...." Kylie wailed, grabbing the sheets so tight her hands almost went numb as Dannii's strong, swift tongue worked at her clit, tearing into the incredibly sensitive button with firm kneading and pushing at it, making Kylie shudder and groan continually, giving a particular shiver as she felt Dannii's teeth brush her again before a firm suck, making her shake and tremble in pre-orgasmic bliss, her fangs squeezing forwards out of her gums as she squeezed her eyes tight shut. Deciding to finish Kylie off, Dannii sucked hard at her clit till she couldn't take any more, then attacked it once more with her tongue, circling and lapping over it hard and fast as she pounded the pink dildo in and out of her ass, thrusting it as deep as possible right before she pushed Kylie over the edge. Kylie tensed up, holding it back a moment, then gave an almighty scream of ecstasy and release as she climaxed, a hot gush of juices ejecting from her pussy into Dannii's waiting, and still licking, mouth. She gave a groan herself as she continued to lick at Kylie's pussy, tasting the free rush of fluids as she did her best to hold Kylie at her peak, able to feel the way her ass had grabbed the toy so tightly as she shuddered on the bed, her pussy squeezing, nipples throbbing and eyes rolling as she came hard.

"Stop, stop!" Kylie gasped, lisping slightly due to her extended fangs, mimicking her sister in the way she'd been unable to take any more stimulation to her hot body in the wake of a terrific climax, her entire body covered with goosepimples and a sheen of sweat, gasping heavily for breath, her nipples dark and stiff.

"Mm, now aren't you glad I took care of you instead of your hand?" Dannii teased, giving a teasing lick to Kylie's juicy pussy and then kneeling up.

"Yeah...thank you," Kylie breathed, flushed and still breathing heavily, her perky breasts rising and falling nicely even though she had no need to breathe.

"Good, see I take good care of you," Dannii giggled, firmly pulling the hot pink dildo to slide it out of Kylie's now relaxed ass, holding it up with a naughty smirk, "now open wide," she finished, lowering it to Kylie's mouth. She didn't protest and opened her mouth a bit more, giving a murmur as Dannii slid the hot pink toy into her mouth. She tasted herself on the stiff rubber, giving a slight grimace as Dannii slid it right into her mouth, her sharp fangs dragging down it as she pushed it as far as she could, all six inches sliding into her throat where Dannii held it, letting Kylie taste and suck at the toy. Pulling it out, she then pushed it back in, letting Kylie show off her oral skills on the toy, able to swallow it completely despite the position on her back curled up.

"Very nice," Dannii smiled as she pulled it out, sliding it back up and teasing the shaped head of the toy along Kylie's pussy before sinking it easily back in, Kylie mumbling in pleasure as Dannii just worked it a little before sliding it back out and matter-of-factly putting it in her own mouth, taking the whole thing and sucking slowly off the end like it was a lolly.

"Mm delicious," she purred, giving a wistful sigh after sliding it out, marveling at it a moment and using her spare hand to give Kylie's soft pussy a stroke, just gently rubbing the smoothly shaven lips and giving a last touch to her clit, Kylie inhaling a bit before Dannii slid aside and eased Kylie's legs down, her older sister giving a sigh of relief as her aching body was finally allowed to stretch out again, her back feeling so much better as she rolled back out to lay on the bed, before Dannii dropped down on her side next to her with a beaming smile.

"See, now wasn't that fun?" she giggled, full of life having thoroughly nailed her sister.

"Very," Kylie grinned, unable to hold back the big smile. Dannii playfully lifted the toy and teased it along Kylie's full lips with a giggle.

"See, I told you so," she whispered, then moved the dildo and leaned over to kiss Kylie deeply, a loving, soulful kiss, their tongues mingling softly, almost as warm as their own embrace, though laced with the threat of Kylie's exposed fangs, both Dannii's tongue and her own sliding over and past the fearsome implements, Dannii giving a slight hiss as she felt the sharp tip glide through the edge of her tongue, a little taste of blood leaking into her mouth. She gave a slight shiver at the bitter taste of her own blood, which excited her just as much as any other now, a thrill rushing through her and sending a tingle down her spine. Pouring her tongue back into Kylie's mouth, her older sister gave a groan and a little tremble at the taste of fresh blood, even if it wasn't whole blood that could sate her urges and hungers. She paused to let Kylie suck at her tongue a moment longer before pulling away noisily, Kylie giving a sigh and a smile as she looked up at her girlfriend. Dannii smiled tiredly and lay down beside her, both girls just taking in a few minutes of comfortable silence as they lay naked in each others arms.

Managing to resist the temptations of a post-climactic nap together, Kylie more so than Dannii, they got up to continue with their day after their nice little middle-of-the-day romp, which had turned far hotter and dirtier than either of them would've anticipated. After such a session, both of them were feeling in much better moods and much sexier and more confident with themselves, so decided to dress accordingly, much more feminine than the casual cut-offs and tops they'd started the day in. Kylie opted for strapless red Goth-style dress she loved, Basque-like at the front where it came up to support her perky breasts, black lace decorating the cups, snug as it flowed down round her lovely waist and then out at her hips, where it was almost as though a skirt was attached, a cute layered lacy ra-ra skirt interspersed with more black lace finished the dress at bottom that came to mid-thigh. This floated and swirled gorgeously as she moved, giving more flashes of her gorgeous legs, which she left bare, though her treasures were concealed inside sexy black lace French knickers underneath.

Dannii however wanted to feel a little more full on, and opted for a slinky black corset dress that extended right down to her ankles. It wasn't a proper tight-laced corset, just a token set of white ribbons criss-crossing her back that let the dress be pulled in to fully define her already lovely curves, which helped to accentuate her breasts and bum, making her feel sexier. The bottom of the dress was loose as it flowed down to her ankles, allowing easy movement and not making the dress seem too tapered. Despite the fact her legs wouldn't be seen, Dannii still opted for a pair of lace-topped black stockings and a garter belt, though no knickers and the corset dress meant there was no need for a bra. She giggled to Kylie that it was ifsomeonegot lucky and slid between her legs later on, it'd be a treat for them, and she could keep her nice corset dress on throughout. Having slid into her minimal lingerie, Dannii donned her dress and then turned to let Kylie lace her into it, which she happily did, sliding the white ribbons easily through to pull the waist in round Dannii, tying them off in a cute bow above her firm rear, which she duly squeezed before stepping past her younger sister with a cheeky flash of her tongue.

"Save it for later," Dannii quipped, following Kylie from their bedroom, the sun still brightly illuminating their boudoir.

"I will, my tongue still aches right now anyway," Kylie smiled, giving a little giggle as she walked out ahead of Dannii, giving her pert rear a little shake that Dannii took in very carefully, sliding up next to Kylie before she paused.

"Should we check on him?" Dannii asked, looking towards his door across the hallway from their own.


"Nah, we might...interrupt him," Kylie teased, giving a devilish smile.

"Hm...perhaps. Though with the noise we were making I doubt he would've lasted this long," Dannii smiled, taking Kylie's hand as they strutted down the corridor, neither of them wearing shoes despite the foxy outfits.

"I dunno, he has surprising stamina," Kylie joked, suddenly realizing Dannii might not find that too funny, though luckily she did.


"True, he does go pretty well actually," Dannii laughed, thinking back to her brief romp with him that morning. She'd expected him to be finished after only a handful of strokes into her snug pussy, but he'd surprised her and lasted a quite impressive amount of time, enough to get her off at least, which was what mattered. They continued silently up the stairs, Dannii lagging a step behind her older sister, and Kylie was not the least bit surprised to feel her sisters slender hand on her bum, delivering a firm squeeze to her peachy rear, which she didn't mind in the slightest and made no move to stop. With minimal fuss asides the groping hand, they made their way to the library, slowing to look out the windows over the driveway onto their estate as they walked along the front corridor of the top floor of the castle, eventually making their way to the far end of the top floor to the huge library.

"Where did they even get all these books anyway?" Dannii said, walking along a shelf, dragging her fingertip along the spines of hundreds of books, some ancient and almost decaying, some of the earliest texts ever printed centuries earlier by the looks of things.

"Well I suppose when you live for hundreds of years you collect these things," Kylie said, since it was really all she could say about it. And Lucretia seemed a curious character, and Kylie imagined she'd be inquisitive about the world around her in most ways, well from what she could gather. Thinking about it, she didn't know her at all, aside from her wonderful touch in the bedroom and that she was a vampire with ideas of traveling the world.

"I guess so, and when you're a vampire, I guess you want to know things about the new world you're exposed to," Dannii mused, looking at some of the names of the books, an interesting one catching her eye entitled 'Moonlit Seduction', running her finger up its spine a moment and making a mental note to come back to it later.

"Yeah, and as we've already seen there's a lot of conflicting reports so I guess you need lots to do comparisons and all that," Kylie said, heading over to the table where the huge stack of books awaited them.


"Yeah, especially when you do things like keep werewolves like pets," Dannii murmured, catching Kylie's gaze.

"I know you don't exactly like him, but it's the right thing to do Dannii," Kylie answered, looking uncompromisingly to her sister, since they were helping him through a difficult time, and he'd helped Kylie when she'd needed to feed and essentially stopped her doing something she would have greatly regretted.

"I know, I know, it's just...we're so fresh, we've been vampires just days Kylie, and we're getting way out of our depth with this," Dannii said, walking over to the large table to take a seat at their reading material.

"That's why we're keeping him locked up tight, I'm not taking risks on this stuff. It's not ideal I know, but we have to help him so we're gonna get through it. It's only a couple of days Dan, then he'll leave and you and me will have this place all to ourselves to...learnabout being vampires," Kylie purred, giving a smile and leaning over to Dannii to give her a quick kiss. Dannii didn't say any more about it, pulling a stack of books towards her.

"Anywhere we should start?" she asked, looking up the vast stacks of books. She liked to read but this was ridiculous.

"Well, all of this is apparently required reading, where I should start, and then there's those werewolf books we dug out, which right now are pretty important. So no not really," Kylie said, giving a little giggle as she picked up a book from the top of a pile and flipped it open to survey its content. They both settled down quietly to get into the pile of books, eventually deciding that Dannii would read the books about werewolves, Kylie secretly saying she should because she knew her skepticism towards them right now, so she wouldn't miss any potentially important details, and Kylie would begin going through the other books. They didn't say much for a while as they trawled through the books, a lot of it just background stuff, which Kylie was sure would be very interesting to know about her new species but right now she didn't have time to read through all of it. Dannii had much the same issue, finding reams of information about the history and legend of werewolves but little hard information and even less in the way of first hand accounts of dealing with werewolves, save a few hunting stories.