Eternal Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"But then again, we wouldn't want to build you up too quickly would we?" Dannii purred teasingly, loving being in control and having her sister tied up whilst she wielded her long whip, all her little fantasies of it coming true. Before Kylie could begin thinking again she quickly gave another swing of the whip, vertically down her older sister's spine, shoulders to bum, making Kylie arch tightly and give a slightly choked cry at the odd way she'd been whipped, which also gave her a far more considerable jolt of pain as it hit every vertebrae down her back.

"Like exercising. You have to warm up, so you don't do yourself an injury when you really get going," Dannii teased, unable to hold back a slight, sexy snigger as she raised the whip once again, giving a quick backhand swish of it across Kylie's wonderful rear, making her clench and jump onto her toes, trying to pull away from Dannii almost as she felt the searing heat of the whip across her arse.

"But, once you're warmed up properly, you can go hard and fast on yourself without worrying about the consequence," Dannii said, swinging her arm back the other way to deliver another moderate crack across the back of her shoulders, making Kylie lean forward, pulling her arms back to accentuate her shoulder blades as she fought the sting of the whip, which at the same time made her achingly horny, her pussy slippery and begging for some kind of contact, but she bit her lip and held it back.

"Like now. Ready for your workout baby?" Dannii cooed, holding the whip handle up to brush it over Kylie's sexy back, now marked with several red lines.

"Yes," Kylie whispered huskily, her arousal making her voice tight, hard to speak as she could only think of the burning between her legs in her sweet pussy, which she was sure Dannii would be coming back to later.

"Well I can't deny a request like that can I?" Dannii said with a smile, raising the whip and immediately delivering a hard crack to Kylie's back, the whip seeming to hang in mid-air in slow motion, before it accelerated towards the Australian beauty with a loud swish, before the air was split by the loud crack of it landing over her back, her soft, yielding skin absorbing every bit of force Dannii had put into it with a loud snap, followed instantly by a loud scream as Kylie practically doubled over in the immense pain, sagging against her bindings. She'd only once been whipped before, when she was young and curious. Allowing herself to be whipped to experience it hadn't lasted long, as the pain had been excruciating, and despite the rush of wetness it had immediately created in her knickers, the only clothes she'd been wearing at the time, the second her skin split from only the third or fourth blow she'd called a halt to it, said thank you and limped away. It'd left her with a faint scar that'd been visible for some time, leaving her to job of keeping it covered till it'd thankfully faded away with time. She'd never forgotten the immediate and intense arousal it'd stirred in her though, always wanting to taste it again, but never being in a position to risk the scarring.


"Stand up," Dannii said sternly, having given Kylie what she deemed a reasonable time to recover from the blow, now wanting to continue. Kylie took a breath and pulled herself back up, settling her feet and bracing herself solidly on the floor.

"Like this?" Kylie murmured, glancing back with a sly smile, turned on at the pain and domination.

"Good girl. And good girls get a treat," Dannii said, turning a hard backhand stroke the other way across Kylie's back, crossing the first deep red mark that now marred her back, making her scream deafeningly and yank forward away from it, her back once again arching tightly as it seared from the pain, Kylie's fingernails digging into the heavy oak posts of the bed as she grabbed tightly to fight through the pain, focussing on the burst of arousal it'd created in her, her entire body feeling so thoroughly alive and sensitive, the air alone feeling cold and thick over her hard, straining nipples, her clitoris throbbing with her heartbeat and her juices almost overflowing, starting to trickle down the inside of her thigh just a little. She held firm however, gritting her teeth and standing up again to offer herself to Dannii's formidable ministrations.


"More," she breathed, glancing back to Dannii as she shivered with arousal and anticipation.

"Good girl, pushing yourself in the workout," Dannii mused, lifting the whip and flicking it harshly across her lower back with her wrist, leaving a straight line right across the small of her back almost perfectly, making Kylie cry out loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain, once again lighting up at the pain of the injury, the hard leather hitting her skin feeling like a knife slicing across her back, accompanied by the deep, intense clenching of her stomach and lurch of her womb, getting ever more horny by the minute. She wasn't sure how but she pushed herself back up straight for Dannii to flay. It was turning her on immensely, but the pain was still unbelievable, she was quite surprised she hadn't passed out actually.

"Come on, feels so good," Kylie growled, arching her back and pushing her bum out to invite more treatment.

"Doing well, keep it going honey," Dannii said, as casually as if it were a real workout she was doing as she raised her whip and delivered another hard blow, pulling back and then throwing herself forward as she thrashed the leather down on her back, making Kylie scream louder than before in the indistinguishable pleasure-pain feeling coursing through her body, though the pain part was starting to dominate now as Dannii really laid into her. She couldn't help but slump down despite holding the posts, her knees buckling because she could no longer keep the energy into her legs, her body crumpling at the injury.

"On your feet bitch," Dannii said harshly, breaking her nonchalant facade as her true desires to dominate her sibling shone through, not that any of that came as a surprise to Kylie, who had always known of her little sister's desire to own and control her. Kylie shook her head however, breathing deeply, needing a moment to try and bring herself back together. Even though she was a vampire, stronger, faster and tougher than she'd ever been in her life, she hadn't yet grown to fully accommodate and work with those new attributes of her body and couldn't just suddenly take hard punishment.

"I said on your feet!" Dannii snapped, suddenly stamping forward, grabbing Kylie by her beautiful blonde hair and pulling, using her adrenaline and new improved strength to drag her older sister up, pressing a hand to her sore back to prop her up.

"Don't make me truly punish you," she whispered aggressively into Kylie's cute ear, making her shiver at the thought of things getting much tougher than they were now. Pulling together her reserves, she steeled herself and stood up, calming herself in the moment Dannii allowed her to compose herself. She was playing, and despite her tough attitude she wasn't out to hurt Kylie beyond what she wanted. Lifting the whip again, she eyed Kylie's back, which was a criss-cross of dark red marks and early bruising, making her feel almost bad about it, but then she thought that it would heal easily, and they were both enjoying themselves. Her sharp sense of smell had picked up Kylie's scent easily, and she knew that now her sister was almost a torrent of juices, begging to be fucked.

"Well we wouldn't want to make you do that would we?" Kylie purred, looking back with a flick of her tongue, the pain drawing out her kinky, submissive side. Dannii didn't speak any more as she simply delivered another hard crack of the whip to Kylie, then felt compelled to do it again before she could cry or complain, or collapse. Dannii just couldn't hold back, going to town and thrashing the whip back and forward several times, forehand then backhand, getting harder with every one till Kylie's screams and writhing made her stop, having delivered a good dozen blows, leaving Kylie's back a mass of red as she sank down to her knees, the silk scarves sliding down the posts with her, leaving her arms still up in a position of submission and mercy. Dannii stepped forward in shock at her own actions, looking down at her beloved girlfriend, going to apologise then biting her tongue, knowing she couldn't. She felt her heart wrench though as Kylie's body shook with stuttering sobs that threatened to overtake her at the unbearable pain wracking her little body.

Dannii stood back for a couple of minutes, giving Kylie time she clearly needed to calm down and analyse whether she'd be able to continue. They didn't speak, it was impossible to know what to say in the wake of such violence between two girls deeply in love. However the questions were answered as Kylie hauled herself back onto her feet, pulling herself up, pushing her hands up to slide her bindings to where they should be, spreading her legs and arching her back to present not just her back but sexy ass too, making it clear that she was fit to continue, and wasn't beaten yet. Dannii pulled herself up with a deep breath of relief that she hadn't broken Kylie, letting it out slowly as she picked the whip up once more and took aim. Raising it, she brought it down with a long-range flick to let the tip bite at Kylie, which it did, only this time with a difference...

*****

To Be Continued...

Plenty to come!

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, send me Feedback with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
745 Followers