Ethan's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "He just won't tell me. When he gets out, you'll just have to get me released. Right away. I need a vacation. I need to get away. I'm very tired."

"I'll take care of it," he promised me.

I was tired. It was all too much for me. I felt like crying all the time. I was moody. I was morose. Except for my little shrunken penis, I was for all intents and purposes glandularly a woman. A feminine bundle of quivering emotions. And it seemed like every day now was my time of the month.

Ethan could see what was happening to me, and that night he gathered me in his arms and held me as my curvaceous body was wracked with sobs.

"What's the matter, baby?" he asked me.

"You know what's the matter," I sobbed. "You're getting out of here soon, and I'll be all alone. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose you."

"Ssshhh," he comforted me. "I'm not getting out till June 22nd. That's still two months away. Do you have any idea when you're getting out?" he asked me.

"June 22nd," I answered. I didn't really know that, but I could arrange it.

"That's wonderful, baby. We'll be getting out of here together," he said, kissing my ear.

"And then what?" I cried. "Look at me. I can never go home again. What's going to happen to me? I can't get along by myself. I depend on you for everything. Oh, Ethan. I don't want to live without you. I'd rather die."

"Ssshhh," He kissed me again. He hugged me again. But then he got out of bed. I saw his strong naked body cross the cell to the shelf. He reached up for a little package. I admired his powerful hairy buttocks, and the large hanging testicles. They were so beautiful. Then he turned and walked back toward the bunk, and his large swinging meat kept flipping out toward me. I wanted it so badly. It was so beautiful. And his muscular thighs.......He sat down on the edge of the bunk. He took my small hand in his larger hand. Then he said to me, "I want you to marry me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to marry me. Look. I'm getting down on my knees." He did. He got down on his knees, right beside the lower bunk, and still held my hand in his. He looked up into my eyes. "I love you."

"You do?" I asked. I couldn't believe this wonderful thing was happening to me.

"I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Look," he said. He opened the little package. In it was a little box. He lifted the lid. It was the most beautiful diamond ring. An engagement ring.

"Ohhhh," I breathed. "It's so beautiful."

"Put it on."

I put it on. I twisted my hand in every direction and admired the sparkle of the ring, even in the nighttime darkness inside the cell. There was a little moonlight coming through the bars in the high window.

"It's so beautiful," I said. "I love it. Is it one of THE jewels?"

"No," he said. "I bought this. For you."

"Oh, my dearest darling," I said, and I threw my arms around his thickish neck. "Yes. Of course, I'll marry you. I love you so very much. I always have." And then I thought of something and fretted, "but how can we get married. I'm a man. They don't allow a man to marry a man. And I want us to have a normal marriage. I want us to be like all the other happy young couples on the block."

"We will be, dear. I've planned everything. Your wishes will all come true. Leave everything to me."

I knew that Ethan did plan everything ahead. I knew he would keep his promise to me. I didn't know how, but I trusted him. Completely.

Later as we lay blended together in the lower bunk, his cock moving comfortably inside me, his lips against me, (we were on our sides, and my back was facing him-just to keep you clear on our position.) he asked me. "If you were a woman, what name would you like?"

I had never thought of that. "I don't know. I can't imagine. My name has always been Warren. I never thought of anything else."

"Well, think," he said, as he fucked into me and his scratchy hairs rubbed against the itch on my left buttcheek.

"Courtney?" I asked.

"Absolutely not," he said.

"I suppose you're right," I conceded. "I certainly would never want to be another Kimberly or Brittany."

"God, no," he agreed.

"Well, how about Wanda. It starts with a W. And it's not that far away from Warren."

"I like Wanda," he said. "From now on, I'm going to call you Wanda, baby. Just so I get used to it."

"Okay," I said.

I felt another instroke, and squeezed my asspussy around his large dick. Delicious.

"Oh, Wanda, honey. That's so great. So great. Squeeze that ass, Wanda, baby. You really know how to give your man a good time, don't you, Wanda, baby?"

"Yes," I said. "I do. Because you taught me. You taught me everything I know."

"I did. Didn't I?" He laughed. He had just realized that he had made me the woman I was. Totally. I was entirely his creation. I had been spun out of his dreams and made real by him. He owned me completely. Body and soul. But every day I worried. I worried. No matter how much he reassured me, I didn't know how our dreams could ever come to be.

The day of his release came. June 22nd. Ethan was being released at noon. I had called Rosenbee and told him he had to get me out of this place at the same time. He took care of his part of the bargain. My papers came through and I was due to be released one half hour later than Ethan. Rosenbee wanted me to come right back to the office, but I said 'no'. 'Absolutely not'. I told him, I was so totally wrecked from my two-year ordeal that I was going on vacation. He asked me where, and I told him I hadn't decided.

"Do you need money?" he asked me.

"Of course, I need money," I snapped at him.

"I'll wire you ten thousand dollars."

"You can wire me my two years back salary, plus ten thousand dollars," I yelled into the phone.

"Okay," he agreed. "That's fair."

"And make some arrangements. I don't want the check to say International Re. It would be very bad for me, if the wrong person saw it, if you know what I mean."

"I'll take care of it," he assured me.

The check came, the day before my release. It was from a numbered account in Switzerland. I'd always suspected that International Re might be some kind of rogue corporation. And that maybe they had secret dealings. And that maybe they had secret money in far off hidden accounts. Nothing would ever surprise me anymore. I was a criminal now. I had a record. I was wise to all kinds of chicanery.

Just before noon on the 22nd, Ethan gathered me in his long arms in our cell and kissed me. "What's going to happen?" I asked him.

"I'll wait for you outside the gate," he promised. "I have everything planned out. Don't worry."

But he was so closed mouth. He wouldn't tell me what his plans were. Suppose I came out the gate and he wasn't there. Suppose he abandoned me? I would have to kill myself. My life was over. Why did everything have to be such a big secret with him? I bit my lip.

At noon, they escorted Ethan to the gate and sent him out into the world. At 12:30 it was my turn. The guard came to get me. "This is how you're leaving?" he asked me. I had not donned the male clothing they had returned to me. I was leaving in a beautiful green silk dress, with long hair, and full make-up, with a darling little pillbox hat (with a veil) plus a green matching purse with a long golden chain. I really looked very nice.

"This is how I'm leaving," I told him. He shrugged his shoulders, and walked me to the gate. I held my breath as the gate swung open, but yes. He was there. My darling Ethan was waiting for me. Scraping his heels in the dirt road. I ran into his arms and we kissed and kissed. In the sunlight. We kissed and we kissed.

The first thing we did was to go to a bank and cash my check. Ethan had bought a suitcase and we took the whole thing in cash. Hundred dollar bills. It was heavy. Then Ethan showed me all the paperwork. He had spent a fortune. He had bought me a whole new identity. There was a birth certificate. I was now Wanda Warner. I had been born a little girl. There was a passport. There was a membership card in The American Contract Bridge League. (I would have to learn Bridge.) I was a whole new person.

How I wished that were really true. I still had that hideous little shriveled male organ between my legs. I reminded Ethan of this. He told me that he had arranged for that to be taken care of as well.

We flew to an East European city under our new identities. Ethan also had a new identity. Carson Colby. But he told me that at home, I could always call him Ethan. Only I would have to be careful when other people were around.

In East Europe, they checked me into a hospital, and did surgery. Not only did they transform my shrunken penis into a perfect vagina, but they enlarged my breasts considerably. I now was a 36C. They also did some delicate work on my larynx, so that my voice would be more ladylike. I was now a mezzo soprano.

We spent six months in Europe. Ethan wanted to be sure I was totally healed, before we left. At the hospital, they told me I would always have to keep myself open one way or another. But thanks to Ethan, I didn't have to buy a piece of plastic. Ethan was eager to ram his cock into my new vagina many times a day and every night. He just loved my pussy. And how he licked and squeezed my 36C's. He even sat on my chest and pressed my boobies around his dick, and fucked my titties. It felt so nice. And I loved having him in my new pussy. But given the choice, I would always prefer to have his cock steaming back and forth in my asspussy. That was where he had first deflowered me, and I had grown to love that feeling.

Ethan disappeared for a few days, and came back with the most beautiful gifts for me. Diamonds. Rubies. Sapphires. Emeralds. Rings. Earrings. (My ears were now pierced.) Bracelets. Necklaces. Everything.

"THE jewels?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said. "These are for you. I love precious stones. The shapes, the colors, the sparkle. I want to see my woman glittering in my priceless gemstones."

"I love you so much," I told him again.

That evening we were married at the City Hall. I held a beautiful bouquet, and wore diamonds and sapphires to go with my simple blue gown. Two of the nurses from the hospital were our witnesses. They cried. So did I.

"Where are we going to live," I asked him.

"Everything is taken care of," he assured me.

I was sure of that. I just wanted a little clue.

We flew to Prince Richard Island off the coast of Canada. At the airport, Ethan picked up a car that had been purchased for him. We drove out to our new family parsnip farm. Ethan was going to grow parsnips. Actually, he was already growing parsnips. There was already a whole working crew at the farm. Irma and Elsie were there. They had hired laborers, and gotten everything going. They were remarkable women. I would grow to love them.

When we got to the farm, both Irma and Elsie ran out to the car to greet us. They kissed their brother and they hugged me tightly.

"It's so wonderful to have a new sister," said Elsie.

"Welcome to the family," said Irma, who kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

"Thank you. Thank you," I said. "This is so wonderful for me. I've never really had a family. I always wanted a family. I always dreamed that one day I would be married, and have children." I shook my head sadly. "But I guess that is not to be. I can never have children."

"We have a surprise for you," said Elsie. "Come with us," she said to Ethan and me. "Both of you."

We went into the large farmhouse and climbed the oak stairs to the second floor. Irma took my hand and guided me down to the end of a long hallway. She opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were mobiles dangling from the ceiling all around the room. And there were two little cribs. In each little crib was a beautiful little baby. They were both sleeping. They both had blue blankets, so I knew that they were both boys. One of them had his thumb in his mouth, and the other one had fallen asleep clutching his little penis. They were so precious. I wanted to pick them up and kiss them and squeeze them, but I didn't want to wake them.

"But whose babies are these?" I asked. "Are they yours?" I asked the sisters.

"In a way," said Ethan. "But now they're yours."

"Mine? How can that be?" I was delighted, but mystified. Had I adopted them?

"Which is which?" Ethan asked his sisters.

"That's little Warren," said Elsie, pointing to the one with his thumb in his mouth. Naturally.

"And that's little Ethan Junior," said Irma proudly, pointing to the one who was holding his tiny penis. Naturally.

"Let me explain," said Ethan. "Little Warren here. Well, his biological mother is Elsie, which makes me his biological uncle, really. And his biological father is you, my dear." He smiled at me. I was totally confused. "But now, of course, you will be his mother and I will be his father."

"I see," I said. But I didn't. "And what about Little Ethan Junior?" Maybe that would be simpler for me.

"It's a similar situation," Ethan continued. "Irma is his biological mother, which makes me his biological uncle, and you, my dear, are his biological father. But now, of course, you will be his mother and I will be his father."

I still understood nothing. "But what about Irma and Elsie?"

"They will be the boys' devoted maiden aunts. It's just so much simpler that way."

This was so ridiculous. I was their mother, but I was really their father. And that was certainly impossible. I certainly had never had sex with either Irma or Elsie. Nor would I have wanted to.

"I still don't understand," I shook my head in complete befuddlement. "What are you telling me?"

"Remember those times when I let you ejaculate into a plastic cup?"

"Yes," I said. I remembered that.

"Remember when I gave the cups to the guards?"

"Yes."

"I had him refrigerate your sperm until Irma and Elsie could come up to get it. They took it right to a fertility center, and we were lucky. They both got pregnant immediately. They bore our children for us, darling."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. After a few minutes, I just began to cry. What a sweet unselfish thing they had done. I was a father. No. I was a mother. Of two beautiful perfect little baby boys. My Warren, and My Ethan Junior. I looked at the two of them, with love bursting from my heart. Warren teethed on his thumb, and Ethan squeezed his teeny peeny.

As the years passed, we lived and worked together in the old farmhouse. Ethan had had documents forged for the boys, so that they would never know that I had originally been their father, not their mother. And that Ethan had originally been their uncle, not their father.

I watched them grow strong and tall with pride in my heart. My two handsome sons.

"What's for dinner, ma?" Young Ethan would ask me.

""Broiled parsnips in tomato sauce," I would answer. What domestic happiness.

And having Irma and Elsie in the house was a joy for me. They helped me with the cooking. They helped me with the cleaning. They helped me with the laundry. We really were sisters. The three of us.

And my handsome husband. Working hard all day in the fields. Plowing. Planting. Pulling. Parsnips. Parsnips. Parsnips. We would never go hungry.

Every year, a few days before our anniversary, Ethan would fly off somewhere, and return on the day of our anniversary with a suitcase full of jewels. Little by little. Year by year. I was getting all of the stones I had gone into prison to find. I had found them, now, and they were mine. Ethan promised me that by our twenty-fifth anniversary, our silver anniversary, I would have them all.

We kept them in a safe room in the basement of the farmhouse, but every night, Ethan would select certain ones for me to wear in bed. He liked to see me all decked out in dazzling ruby, or emerald, or sapphire, or diamond necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, while he fucked my pussy or my ass. He said he had always gotten excited seeing a naked woman wearing jewels. It was his special fetish. He told me the stones I wore gave him a raging hard-on. Well, maybe they did. He certainly always had one.

There was this one ruby pendant, he especially liked. It was on a long golden chain, and it dangled down, in between my breasts. He liked to lick it, as he licked my boobies. He said it was smooth and cool to the tongue. Like an expensive red ice cube.

His tongue just tickled me, I kept squirming and laughing, and at that point, he would sink that hard cock into one of my orifices. One or the other. And I would throw my arms and legs around him and just cuddle him, and treasure him. I had the perfect life. A lovely home. Two darling sons. And my wonderful, wonderful husband. My beloved Ethan. I had finally evolved into who I was apparently born to be. I was Ethan's wife.