Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

I stood and she continued. "Open the bathrobe."

I did as she asked and spread it wide.

Mom smiled. The first smile I had seen since the event.

"They look nice on you," she said.

"Why did you say you were attracted to me?" she asked next.

I sat back down. "Because I am, Mom. You are the woman I compare all others too. I don't even get excited about women my age."

"I wondered why you seldom dated," Mom seemed thoughtful.

She perked up suddenly. "We're going to watch one of your videos together." Mom stated emphatically. "I want to see what it is you're watching. Bring them to the living room. I'll meet you there."

I went up to my bedroom to get the videos. Mom went to her room saying she was going to change.

I was back in the living room a few minutes later. Mom showed up in ten minutes. She was wearing a bathrobe closed up to her neck. She sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit next to her.

"Which is your favorite?" Mom asked.

I indicated one that I had ordered from an ad in one of my magazines. I handed it to Mom. She looked at the title. 'John and His Mom Get Comfortable'. I liked it because the mother looked so much like Mom.

She handed it back to me. "Let's watch it," she said.

I put the video in the player and returned to the couch. Mom sat close to me. She opened my bathrobe so that my pantie clad privates were exposed. She laughed. "All we need is popcorn to make this like a movie date."

The video was poorly acted, the dialog was stilted, the plot simplistic. I usually watched it with the sound off. I mentioned this to Mom.

"That's okay," she said. "I'm trying to learn what you like. So the way you watch it is what I'm interested in."

I started the show. Basically the video was about a horny young man who catches his scantily clad mother in the kitchen. After resisting his advances the mother relents and he leads her to the couch. He goes down on her as she wraps her legs around him. There were some good views here of the man eating her pussy. And good shots, too, of the woman's face and breasts. The resemblance to Mom really showed here. Her plump tits looked just like I imagined Mom's to look.

Mom motioned me to pause the video. "Do you like to do that with women, Gene?"

"Mom," I replied. "I've never been with a woman."

"Oh," Mom seemed surprised. "Do you like this part?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you usually have panties when you watch?"

The question embarrassed me. I felt myself blush. I answered though. "Yes, usually."

Mom let her robe fall open. She was wearing an ivory colored bra and matching panties. They were the same color as the panties she had laid out for me. She pushed her panties down and off. She handed them to me. "I've been wearing them all afternoon. Since I found your magazines," she told me. "Watch it like you would if I wasn't here."

I put the panties up to my face. They were redolent with her fragrance, soaked with her juices. The aromas, the tastes; my tongue touched the slick juices. Lovely, delicious, her essences overloaded my senses. My cock swelled, an instant hard-on. "If you would usually play with yourself do it," Mom said. Her voice was noticeably husky.

I started the video again. "Go ahead," Mom whispered to me. "It's okay." She urged my hand toward my panty clad crotch. She was snuggled up to my shoulder now.

I pushed the panties down and let my cock spring free. I slid my ass toward the edge of the couch and pulled the waist of the panties up under my balls so that they rested on the silky fabric. My hand started stroking my cock without any thought on my part.

My mind was aware of the video playing, of a son eating his mother's cunt, of the woman sitting close to me, without panties.

The video showed another close up of the mother as she came. It was a good scene. One of the best in the film. Whenever I watched it I imagined my mother looking like that.

It was enough to make me cum. An explosive intense orgasm that excited my whole body. My creamy cum erupted from my cock to flow over my hand onto my belly. I heard a soft intake of breath from my mother.

The film continued. It cut to show the mother sucking the son's cock, another place I liked to imagine it was my own mother in the scene. I cut my eyes to Mom. But I couldn't tell anything from her expression. Her hand was on her pussy, but she wasn't masturbating.

The film son came in his mother's mouth in such a copious quantity that it overflowed her lips to slide over her face in a sensual display.

It cut again to show mother and son in the bedroom. Fucking now in different positions. Close ups of the son's cock sliding into his mom's pussy. More face shots of the mother's expression as she came.

It ended with the son fucking his mother's face, but pulling out as he was about to cum and spewing his creamy cum over his mother's face and tits. The mother was smiling as she scooped up the cum on her fingers to bring it to her mouth. That was the end.

"Interesting," Mom said. Her voice still husky. "Pick out another one, Gene. I'll get us something to drink."

I decided on the one I liked second best and put it in the player. Mom came back with two glasses of wine and the bottle.

"I'll be right back," she said and went upstairs. She was back in a few minutes wearing a fresh pair of panties. She had not belted her robe and it swung open invitingly.

"Let's just sit a while before we watch another one." She said. She sat close to me like before, but when I tried to put my arm around her she would have none of it.

"I noticed that the mother in the film somewhat resembled me," Mom said. "At least as far as body type and hair style."

I didn't say anything. I sipped at my wine. Mom took a sip too.

"I need to talk to you some more," Mom continued. "And I don't want your horniness getting in the way. So let's watch another video."

I hit the start button. This film, like the first was about mother and son incest. This time the plump mother catches the son jerking off. She is impressed at the size of his cock and becomes noticeably aroused. She strips and joins him on the bed.

After a few hot kisses. The son sucks his mother's tits while she fondles his cock. They are soon in a sixty-nine position. There are some good close up shots of the son licking and sucking at his mother's pussy. Some more close ups of the mother, her lips stretched, sucking the son's very large cock.

Mom, next to me, was breathing a little heavier. I was too. The panties I had been tasting for the first film were on my lap. Mom picked them up and brought them to my face. I put my hand over hers and guided her as we rubbed the still fragrant silk over my face.

"Are they still ok," Mom asks, I was finding the huskiness in her voice to be exciting. My cock was hardening quickly. I merely nodded in answer to her question.

Mom left me to hold the panties for myself as I inhaled the scents and touched my tongue to the still fresh juices. She was pushing the waistband of the panties down over my hips. My cock sprang free, rock hard and erect. I lifted my butt and used my free hand to position the waist as I liked it; pulled up and supporting my balls.

I didn't have to be told this time. I knew what Mom wanted. As I stroked my cock I watched the son on the screen tit fucking his mother. My mother was rubbing her fingers over her snatch, but through the fabric. Watching her made me even hornier than I thought possible.

I lasted a lot longer this time. Mom nestled against my shoulder as we masturbated together. On the screen the son was standing, his mother on her knees in front of him her hand grasping his cock as her mouth opened to suck him.

We watched as the film couple fell back onto the bed. The mother's legs splayed lewdly as her son slid his hard cock into her cunt. There was a close up of the mother's face that always reminded me of my mother, even though there wasn't a close resemblance except for the plumpness.

I sensed Mom cumming next to me. The same series of soft gasps, the same quivering as she had displayed in my bed.

My own orgasm was sudden, perhaps it was brought on by Mom's. My cock erupted with excitement before I even knew I was close. My cum shot from me. Explosively. Droplets of creamy cum spraying over my belly. My panties, my thighs.

Mom sighed as she watched my cum erupt from my hard cock. She let her head rest on my shoulder.

The rest of the show was anticlimactic. We were both satisfied. Neither of us felt any great desire to get aroused again. We stopped the video before it finished.

Sitting close together we shared another glass of wine. Then Mom said it was time for bed.

We walked upstairs together. At her room Mom said, "Go to bed. I'll be there in a minute."

Well, she said she had to talk some more. I supposed that was what it was all about.

I went to bed and covered myself with a sheet. I was still wearing the panties. Mom came a few minutes later. She was wearing an ivory colored nightgown, knee length. There was embroidery across the bodice. She looked lovely.

She got under the sheet with me and lay close, not quite snuggling, but touching.

"I need to talk," she said. "Please don't get amorous. I need to get this out."

"I'll behave, Mom," I told her.

She started with her marriage to my father. They had thought themselves in love, but after a couple of years found that they really weren't meant for each other. When I was born there was a brief resurgence of their early ardor, but it soon faded. A couple of years later they had drifted far apart and decided that divorce was the best course for both of them. It was an amicable process. My father agreed to pay reasonable child support and give Mom the house.

It was only after the divorce was final that reaction hit my mother. After a brief period of feeling free she began to think of herself as a failure, at least as far as marriage was concerned.

These feelings of failure led her to turn within. To devote herself to me, her toddler son. She didn't reject men, but she was afraid of another botched relationship. She wouldn't risk it again.

Her sexual needs didn't go away, but she was able to relieve them by masturbating three or four times a month.

So I grew up with a mother who was totally devoted to me. I think she did a pretty good job. Except for my panty fetishes I was pretty straight arrow.

Mom went on. To tell me how that was how things went until about five years ago. There was a slow and, at first, subtle change. Maybe, she mused, it was because I had reached puberty. Maybe I was putting out pheromones that affected her. Maybe it was because when she did the laundry she would find dried cum on my briefs and sheets. The fact is, she admitted, that it could have been anything that caused the change, including her own hormones.

But whatever the reason she found herself aroused more often. Frequently for no apparent reason. She was starting to masturbate more often. Two years ago she had started to have vivid dreams. At first they were only about once a month. They had become more frequent lately, for the last six months they had come weekly. Sometimes more often.

They were bizarre dreams, they involved me. We did strange things of a sexual nature. But not things that would cause harm or excessive pain.

She started to fantasize about doing these things with me. Straight up sex too. Mom was a neophyte as far as sex was concerned. She had never engaged in oral sex. Suddenly the idea fascinated her. There were other things that she said she'd tell me later.

She was starting to wonder if she had gone insane. At the same time her desire for me had become an obsession. But habit is strong. She had lived most of her life denying her sexuality. It had become ingrained in her personality. Even so, she felt that someday at least some of her fantasies would come true.

When she had caught me with her panties she was shocked. It was not something that she expected from me. She got over her initial shock quite soon. But another worry set in. This one far worse, for her. Others might not think so, but her fantasies had become important in her life.

If I was gay her dreams would never come true. It was shattering to her. The idea that there was even a slight chance of her reveries actually happening had allowed her to live with them. That was the reason she had come to my bed the past two nights. Before she did that she had searched the internet for information about fetishes, especially panty fixations. She learned much, but didn't know if any of it applied to me.

Her two nights with me, and my reaction to her, had eased her fears somewhat. Finding my porn stash had been another sign that I was straight. She was confident enough then to ask me outright.

Her two nights with me had given her a new fantasy. One she could fulfill now, making her panties juicy and aromatic enough to give me a hard-on. It really wasn't that difficult.

"So you see, Gene, I'm really quite a mess when it comes to sex. I had considered getting psychiatric help, but I had another thought. One that will require your cooperation.

"We both have fantasies. I haven't described mine yet, but they will complement yours in many cases. I would like you to consider becoming lovers.

"Yes, I mean an incestuous relationship. The aim would be to act out our dreams and desires. Hopefully the result will be sexual satisfaction for us both.

"Don't answer me now. You need to think about it. Really think. If you accept I may ask you to do things you find strange or distasteful. I have already thought about it for myself. I am prepared to do anything you request as long as it does not involve unnecessary pain. Even that would be acceptable under certain circumstances. Public humiliation is also ruled out.

"Remember if we were ever found out it would mean disgrace.

"Go to sleep now, Baby. I love you."

To be continued.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Lots of panties!!!

Sorry that I can't give you the five stars that I want to, but there isn't any way to do so. So glad that Mom isn't a beauty queen and Gene isn't built like Rambo with a 12 inch dick. This story, so far, is more about normal people that one would find going about their lives. It was nice to get into the panty play rather quickly. It's one very hot story so far. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Panties and pleasant pussy

Mama and her wet and pretty panties were the key to the new delicious and development of new fun and exciting times. The naughty moments in the future of my mom's tasty vaginal cream came out. She was a great fucking bitch. I eventually impregnated my own mother's womb. The baby was born a beautiful girl. I'm my own babies father and lover .

BPK247BPK247almost 8 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed reading this story. It progressed a little faster than I thought, but I was still surprised nonetheless with the ending of this particular chapter.

I was particularly turned on by the part where the mother was sliding the penis of her son between her vagina lips without penetration. I had a girlfriend who would do that and we would both come that way.

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
First Rate

A really good story, well paced and realistically developed. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Started very well with realistic description of panty activity and moms initial reaction. Presented an opportunity for mom to properly discipline and control son.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01 I discover another side to my mother.in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with Mom Cruise ship disaster leads to mother & son encounter.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories