Euro Spa Elite

Story Info
Massage with a submissive twist.
2.4k words
4.39
29.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names and characters contained herein are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. This story is a work of fiction, a fantasy -- so read it with a grain of salt and an open mind. Voting and feedback is greatly appreciated, especially positive feedback and frequent "fives".

Euro Spa Elite

As a traveling businessman I was fortunate enough to enjoy a week in San Francisco recently. I stayed at the plush five-star Westin St. Francis in downtown, very close to the financial district. Unfortunately, this trip was for a business conference, replete with business lunches, business dinners and the obligatory cocktail or two to end each busy evening. During the trip I did not get to see much of the beautiful city, as my schedule was tightly packed with my conference agenda.

Toward the end of my final day my last customer cancelled his dinner, leaving me with an evening free. I looked at the tourist catalog in my room and contemplated catching a trolley car down to Ghirardelli Square and meandering over to Fisherman's Wharf for a delicious bowl of San Francisco clam chowder. My back was a little sore from sleeping on an unfamiliar hotel room bed so instead I decided to inquire at the concierge's desk about a massage.

The concierge, a nattily-dressed gay man, informed me that massages at the Westin St. Francis need to be booked well in advance. Leaning to the side, and holding a hand alongside his mouth he whispered, "however, I can direct you to a VERY discreet spa in the area, if you are interested…"

***********

The entrance was a huge, dark windowless oak door in the side of a building a few streets over from my hotel. Next to the door was a brass plaque that simply read "Euro Spa Elite". Below the plaque was an ornate doorbell, and fifteen feet up a video camera took in my appearance. I rang the bell and a few seconds later the door clicked and opened a few inches. I guess I passed inspection in my charcoal brooks brothers suit and shiny wingtips.

The lobby interior contrasted sharply with the stark concrete street behind me. One entire wall was a softly bubbling waterfall emptying into a terrazzo pool. A fountain was formed by a stream of water splashing over the face of a nude young girl on her knees, hands clasped in prayer. The carving was exquisite – I could almost see the innocence and joy in her cold stone eyes. The walls and ceiling were made of dark paneling, with European wall sconces enveloping the room in a soft, amber glow. A large, impressive counter ran the length of one wall. Behind the counter stood a tall, elegant, well-dressed young woman. She appraised me briefly, apparently liked what she saw, and smiled warmly.

"Welcome to Euro Spa Elite. You must be Mr. Winter? Jerome at the St. Francis called ahead…"

"Uh, yes. I'm hoping I can get a massage…all this walking up and down hills." I grimaced and clutched my lower back.

"I'm sure we can accommodate you. Here, have a look at our menu." She extended a slim, elegant arm and handed me a large, leather-bound sheet of vellum paper.

Massage Therapy

Aromatherapy

Swedish Massage

Shiatsu Massage

Warm Ocean Rock Massage

Submissive Release Massage

The top four I could figure out, but number five definitely caught my eye.

"How much for the submissive release massage?"

"Excellent choice, sir. $1,500.00 is our rate, plus tip – but it is well worth it."

Having never done anything like this before, and seeing as I was on a business trip representing my own company, I decided to go for it. After all, I sign the expense reports.

I whipped out my American Express Platinum card and slid it across the counter. The young lady's eyes sparkled mischievously. "You will remember this massage for the rest of your life, sir."

**************

I was politely directed down the hall and into a plush changing room.

"Please undress, put on the complimentary robe, and Helga will be in shortly."

I quickly stripped, hanging my expensive suit on hangers, and donned a soft, deep red, ankle length robe, and sat down in a soft leather armchair.

A few moments later the door swung silently in and my jaw fell open. Helga was a six foot, raven haired beauty wearing black thigh high leather boots, no panties, and a black leather half cup bra. Her crimson red nipples were long and erect, and topped off breasts that were easily a D cup in size. Her pussy was trimmed, her deep red lips opened slightly like petals on a flower. They glistened slightly in the dim light, and I could see a trail of moisture dripping down the inside of one thigh. This was one primed and ready masseuse.

She stood for a brief moment, hands on her hips, appraising me coolly.

"You vant submissive release massage, ya?"

"Uh, yes. That is, that's what I paid for, right?" I replied hesitantly.

"Ya, come with me."

She turned and left the room. Her ass was perfectly shaped and jiggled slightly as she walked ahead of me. Her skin was pale and creamy.

She opened a door at the end of the hall and ushered me through. I took one step into the room and skidded to a halt, stunned once again.

The room was about ten feet by ten feet, with the same opulent dark paneling and deep rich tile. What instantly grabbed my attention was the massage table. On the surface it looked like any massage table. It was covered in a deep red silk sheet and had a hole for the customer's face, but there the normality ended.

Under the massage table was a metal cage, complete with bars spaced about three inches apart. Inside the cage were two very young looking girls. They were on their knees, peering out at me, eyes wide and expectant. Upon closer inspection I realized they both had their hands cuffed behind them, forcing their perky breasts to jut enticingly out at me. In addition, they were both completely shaved. I mean completely – no hair on their heads, no pubic hair, even their eyebrows were gone.

One of the girls was very petite, and had very white, almost translucent skin. Her blue-veined breasts were small and perky, tipped by crinkly, pink, erect nipples. Her lips were full and pouty and begged to be kissed. Her eyes were wide and startlingly green.

The other girl was darker, of Hispanic descent, most likely. Her breasts were large and full, with silver dollar sized areolas and large brown nipples. She had a wide mouth and large, chocolate eyes, which looked imploringly up at me.

"They both eighteen, ya. You like? We can get others if you are not pleased…"

I walked around the table, hand stroking my chin pensively, as if I were contemplating making a switch.

Both girls had nice, pert asses, and I noticed something sparkle between their cheeks. Each had a jeweled butt plug inserted snugly in her rectum.

Helga handed me a small remote with two buttons.

"Press one."

I pressed, and the small pale girl shuddered and gasped. I pressed the other and the dark-skinned girl moaned. I heard a slight buzzing sound emanate from inside the cage.

"Positive reinforcement, ya? They do something you like, you reward them. Let's get started."

She whipped off the silk sheet and revealed another hole in the table – this one was positioned just under where my groin would be resting.

I disrobed and climbed onto the table, laying down face first. My turgid cock and hanging balls slipped though the hole and dangled inside the cage. My face poked through its own wide hole.

As Helga began her massage, oiling up the soles of my aching feet, the girls in the cage kissed my face. Their breath was hot and sweet and they softly kissed every inch they could reach.

Helga's strong hands kneaded my arches and moved up to my calves, enticing a groan of appreciation from me. The girls licked and kissed my scruffy, five o'clock shadowed face, sending chills up and down my spine.

A small mouth pressed itself against mine and a small, stiff tongue darted between my lips. I pressed "1" and the girl groaned and shook slightly.

A hot tongue licked my balls and this time I groaned and shook slightly.

Helga's hands continued to rub and stroke my legs, moving slowly upward towards my exposed cheeks.

"Ya, is good, no? You like, Mr. Winter?"

I grunted an affirmative reply and basked in the attention.

Both mouths had now moved to my groin area. One was still lapping at my balls, while the other was flicking her tongue back and forth, up and down my hanging shaft. I couldn't see which was which, but I assumed the dark Hispanic girl was the one lathing my testicles, while the pert pale girl was lightly licking my shaft.

Helga's hands moved to my cheeks, and she pressed down, kneading my ass with her strong hands just as one of the girls sucked me deeply into her mouth. There is no way to accurately describe the feeling as one girl lapped hungrily at my hanging balls, while the other sucked up and down my rock hard shaft. I felt one mouth leave my cock, and the tongue on my balls licked its way along my length until it circled my hot, purple head and then a hot mouth again engulfed me completely. The girls had switched places, and the dark girl was eagerly sucking me deep into her throat while the pale girl licked first one, then the other testicle.

Helga was now standing at the head of the table, her hands running up and down my sore back. I looked up and a few inches from my face her plump, juicy pussy lips glistened in the soft light.

"You like, ya?" Helga said throatily as she looked down at me, one eyebrow raised quizzically.

"Yes, very much." I tilted my head back and craned my chin forward in an attempt to lick her wet slit. She swung one leg up onto the table next to me and reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my face into her steamy pussy.

She was wet and slick and had a heady, womanly aroma. I licked up and down her dripping snatch, tasting her tangy nectar, eliciting moans of appreciation.

Below me, the girls were alternating their sucking, each one taking me deep in her throat for a few strokes while the other lapped at my hanging balls. Then they would change places and renew the urgent attention.

I began pressing the buttons each time a mouth met my pubic hair on the upstroke, causing the girl to shudder uncontrollably with my cock buried deep in her throat.

"They are rewarded for drinking your cum, ya? They vill fight to be za one who makes you climax."

I could feel the mouths under the table becoming more urgent in their sucking, with both mouths slobbering and trying to envelope my head at the same time. It became a free-for-all, with both girls jostling each other for position, trying to suck me for as many strokes as possible. Both tongues would lick up and down the shaft at the same time, swirl around my balls and then it would be a race to see who could suck me into her mouth quicker.

As I slurped Helga's delicious pussy and flicked my tongue over her hard little clit, the mouths beneath the table cranked it up a notch. Each suck was a different girl now, with both of them taking me all the way into her throat. The dark girl was more of a deep suck artist – she would suck my head into her mouth and push upwards until my pubic bone pressed against her nose, then she would slowly come down slurping the whole way.

The pale girl could not take me as deeply, but when she had as much in her throat as she could handle, her tongue would continue dancing inside her mouth. As she slurped her way off my shaft, her hot, stiff tongue would twitter and lick its way along, finishing with a few wet licks on my cockhead before she relinquished it to her partner.

I think it was the twittering tongue that set me off. The dark girl's deep sucks were definitely nice, but the hot, active tongue of the pale girl curled my toes. As she slurped her way up my shaft, tongue dancing back and forth, I groaned and felt the telltale tingle starting from my hanging balls. The dark girl continued lapping while the small pale girl sucked her way up my shaft. As she moved her mouth back down and off, her tongue flicking back and forth over the head, I exploded with a shuddering moan, coating her face and chin with hot cum.

The dark girl squealed and shouldered the pale girl to the side and sucked me to the root, frantically drinking all the hot cum she could slurp down. The pale girl grunted and I felt the dark girl's mouth quickly leave my cock, and another, smaller tongue slurped over my still gushing head. Like a gerbil in a cage, the small pale girl guzzled my seed. Once again I felt a hot tongue lathing my balls as the dark girl admitted defeat and allowed the pale girl to finish me off.

Both girls moaned and shuddered as I pressed both buttons simultaneously for a good, long time. I could feel the vibrations on my cock and balls as they both groaned with appreciation. They continued to lick and suck me lightly as my cock slowly went limp.

I reluctantly pulled my mouth off of Helga's steamy dripping pussy and placed my face back into the hole in the table. The dark girl was now licking the cum off the pale girl's face and chin and her mouth moved down to lick cum dripping off her little hard pink nipples.

"You like Submissive Release Massage, ya?" Helga inquired lasciviously.

I breathed a heavy contented sigh and replied, "Oh yeah, I will definitely be back again next year."

THE END