European Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Ooh, yeah. I'm stretching to fit you. You're right at...you feel that?" she asked, beaming as she wiggled her saddle down around me. "Hold still! You're at my cervix! Lemme relax an'... take... you...in!" she said with closed eyes, her face knit in concentration. Deep within her I felt her cervical ring stretch around my corona and palpitate with her heartbeat. Then she ground further onto me, completely absorbing my length, issuing a deep, satisfied sigh. "I've thought about this since I was in high school...wanting to feel you shoot your cream into me...into my womb. I've been crazy about you for the longest time!" she gushed. I encircled her small, firm waist almost completely with both hands, pulling and pushing her hips slightly so my crown would move in her uterus. She gritted her teeth and shook her head rapidly, gasping a breathy whine, and I moved one thumb downward to softly brush her clit, which was red and peeking out from under its swollen hood. "Ohhh...Gawwwd...Nick...yes! Oh, yes! Right...there!" she bleated, throwing back her head in ecstasy. Her hands flew to her breasts and she kneaded their sumptuous flesh roughly, tweaking – almost clawing – at her erect, stone-hard nipples as her excitement mounted.

"You gonna cum?" I asked, almost too coolly since I knew full well she was a hair's breadth away from a climax.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...Nic...I...I'm...so...", she mewled, and sped up her grinding motions on my embedded prick. Finally she was there and I removed my thumb from her clit. She responded by collapsing onto my chest and taking a hundred full, rapid strokes onto me, from tip to balls, and milking my probe as if it were feeding her life blood. She screamed through her orgasm for what must have been a full minute into my mouth, muffling her wild cries. I held her perfect dancer's body tightly and fucked up into her until she lapsed into moans, then...silence. Minutes went by as our breathing returned to normal. "Jeezus Kuh-rist, Nicky! You're amazing in bed!" she groaned, nearly slipping off me because of our mingled sweat. "But you didn't cu-u-um," she lamented, making the word sound like it had three syllables.

"And I won't for a while," I responded as I flipped us over. "For that, I want to be on top." Kneeling, I started to move both of her ankles upward to spread her completely open.

"Wait, please, Nicky. Could you pull out?" I did so, puzzled. "I want to taste myself on you first," she said, rising and licking her juice off my pubic hair, cock and balls and swallowing it. "It's so sexy to taste a woman's juices off a man," she said, her hazel eyes sparkling up at me. I thought nothing of her assertion. I wanted only to be back inside her, which took about five seconds.

"Nnngh, yeah, baby," I grunted, "it's good this way," as I set up an easy rhythm while resting on my elbows. She was right with me, grinning ecstatically, and mewling "mmmmm" as she pulled me to her kissing mouth, alive with her pungent wet tongue. After a minute or so she placed one firm hand on each of my buttocks, pressing down on them each time I drilled between her upraised thighs. We fucked that way for a long time, muttering meaningless sounds of pleasure to one another as our organs once again worked toward a climactic peak.

I then remembered Carolyn's clitoral – or at least masturbatory – fixation. I slowed and brought her legs down to the bed and, still embedded in her, clamped my thighs on the outside of hers so that the top of my cock would abrade her little love button. After thirty seconds of such stimulation she began clawing at my back and crying my name. Finally she screamed, "Hold still!" and hammered up and down at me until she froze in a monumental orgasm, once again screaming my name over and over. When she was finished she begged, "Cum, please cum," her beautiful eyes pleading with me.

And so I did. I pulled from her still-palpitating vagina and knee-walked up to her face, holding the base of my prick in a tight grip so as not to ejaculate too soon, laid the dark red crown on her lower lip that was curled outward to accept me, and relaxed my hand while growling like an 800 pound gorilla. She'd raised her head and opened her luscious lips widely, so the target was perfect. Jet after jet of cum shot into her mouth, all of which she accepted with a joyous hum in her throat. Halfway through my ejaculation her hands were stroking me from balls forward, pumping the remainder of my semen into her gullet to be swallowed, and only a thin freshet of seed appeared on her bow-like upper lip when I was spent. As I collapsed back onto the bed, groaning, I thanked the gods for bringing me to Grenoble. Moreover, I thanked them for having Lindy out of town on this day, just before Carolyn and I dozed off for a nap, locked in one another's arms.

It must have been around midnight when we awoke, jarred out of a sound sleep by the door opening and the overhead light being switched on. For some reason I wasn't at all surprised to see Lindy standing in the doorway, immobile at the sight of us.

"Lindy! I thought you weren't coming back 'til tomorrow!" cried Carolyn.

"That's rather obvious, Care! Couldn't wait, could you? You slut!"

"Aww, Lindy, that's pretty strong language," I mumbled.

"Bullshit, Nick! I knew her in high school! Every minute that she's out of class now she's back here, masturbating with that dildo of hers! Now she's screwed you, and sheknows how special you are to me!" she whined, on the brink of tears.

"It's my fault!" I said, getting up and pulling Carolyn along with me to comfort the girl, who'd started weeping. We both hugged her closely in a three person embrace. "Didn't mean to hurt you. We just kinda lost control...".

"Yeah...well, you both stink...like you've been fucking all day!" she said, snorting disgustedly as the tears gradually waned, "and, Care...you have dried cum on your mouth."

Anxious to defuse the situation, I said, "Carolyn, why don't you take a quick shower. I'll put out some eats, then I'll clean up. Lindy looks tired and hungry."

Still naked and smelly, I stood in the kitchen cutting up abaguette. Lindy leaned over the table on her elbows and asked, hesitatingly, "Was she good? Was my roommate good?" It's almost as if the words came from her mother's mouth. I could imagine Maureen asking in reference to her daughter if I'd found her pleasing. These thoughts made me uneasy, since the recent days with Maureen had filled an empty emotional chasm in me. I looked over at Lindy, who by that time was regarding my drooping cock with more than casual interest, and her face seemed to merge with that of her mother in my imagination. A spasm of excitement occurred in my groin and gouts of blood immediately followed it.

"Lindy, honey, it's all good. You know that," I said quietly, hoping to forestall further such questions as we both sat at the table and began to nibble on bread andpate.

"Uh-huh. Well, I forget that you're a young guy in Europe but...I've waited for you...and worried about you for weeks. One little taste of you in Paris wasn't enough. How long can you stay with us?"

"Until you see your mom off, I guess; maybe through the weekend." I finished my response just as Carolyn emerged from the bathroom, clean and smelling fresh as a baby, in one of her thin cotton, long tee shirt-type dresses. She laid her hand possessively on my bare shoulder, which didn't go unnoticed by Lindy. "I understand there's a party tomorrow night," I said to them both.

"Yeah...with all the usual suspects...but right now I don't even want to think about it. I'm sotired!" Lindy grinned wanly, filling her wineglass to the brim and making a large sandwich for herself. She got up and pronounced, "I'm going to bed now...in the other room. You can do what you want. If you join me, Nick, whatever you do, don't shower! I love the way you stink...you animal." Then she was gone. I was shocked at these words coming from an 18-year-old. Though I wasn't at all surprised that they'd come from one of Maureen's daughters.

A few quiet assurances with Carolyn settled matters. She'd sleep on the living room bed. I kissed her and she breathlessly promised great things in the next few days, as I doused the lights and made for Lindy's bedroom.

She'd finished her sandwich, and half a glass of wine, and was leaning against the headboard, completely nude. She'd undone her ponytail so that her blonde hair caressed her shoulders, and was perched, relaxed, with one leg bent up at the knee. A single candle lit the room dimly and bathed her fair skin in a golden hue. Her firm breasts called out to be suckled, and my tongue seemed to grow hard as I contemplated savoring her sweet feminine tastes. Somewhere deep in my emotional memory I felt the ungovernable pangs of being with her mother...ofwanting to be with her again. These impulses were telegraphed immediately to my groin, causing my cock to rise. "Need some company?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Get in here, you big stud!" she growled, comically, and flopped down onto her back, extending her arms to me. Our bodies met with hurried, youthful, abandon, yet we intertwined like graceful, mating dolphins. She whimpered as my hands kneaded gently at her flesh, and I groaned with a certain longing, imagining her firm body to be that of her mother, which it resembled so much. She held my head and rained kisses all over my face as she wrapped her legs around my waist, straining to capture my penis within her. "Gawd, I've forgotten how good you feel! Jeezus, Nick, don't tease me! I need you now! Yessss...aaaanngh!" she almost yelled as I guided my probe to her drooling pussy, then, "Oohhhhhhhhh! Oohhhhhhhh!" she moaned, as I slipped to my balls into her marvelous hot gash.

I stirred into Lindy slowly, trying to stretch every muscle inside, and she seemed grateful. She'd drawn her legs vertically to first admit me, then pulled on the back of her knees to allow deeper penetration. As her vagina yielded to me and our movements grew faster in tempo, I placed her lovely calves over my shoulders and sped my fucking. "Good?" I asked breathlessly, "Is it good?" and hurried my plunges even more to her senseless mewling cries. Finally, I slipped her legs off my shoulders and she bent them backward so that her knees rested on the mattress, with her ankles in the air on either side of her head. Her luscious pink pussy now pointed upward to the ceiling, and I adjusted my body so that my rampant cock drove directly downward into her cunt, which now was making liquid farting noises each time my balls hit her opening. Those squishy noises were matched by a buzzing sound in my ears that seemed to permeate the apartment. In addition to that, Lindy's passionate cries seemed to be echoing from the living room, until I realized that those noises were being voiced by Carolyn.

But Lindy was much louder. "Ohh...Gawd...Nicky...yessss. You're such a...good fuck! Don't stop now...please. Hard, yeah...fast, yeeaahhh...oh, yeeaaahhhh...oh, Nicky, I'm...gonna...Nicky!...Nicky!...I'm...oh, Nicholas! Fu...!" at which point Lindy started a series of galvanic, eruptive seizures. With a minimum of noise and movement, I finally let go and sprayed her insides with a huge load, grasping her in an embrace until she quieted down, at least to the point where we were both only hyperventilating. As we slipped into an afterglow, my cock was still hard inside her and pulsating, though I hardly noticed it. What Idid notice in the dusky light was Carolyn, leaning against the open doorframe, absently licking what looked like a white, plastic dildo.

"You two are something to watch," she said, as my dick slowly slipped out of Lindy.

"And you're a pervert," muttered Lindy, still out of breath. "But that's okay, Care. You've always been a freak. The invitation's a little late, but c'mere an' share my favorite hometown guy," she offered, rather generously, as if I had nothing to say about it.

Carolyn was there in a second, her lips wrapped around my softening cock. After she'd bathed my groin completely with her tongue she looked at both Lindy and me, then quickly explained, "I love the taste of a woman on a man." What she'd told me two hours before hadn't changed.

"Mmmm...too weird," muttered Lindy, who'd sprawled onto her stomach drowsily. I lay down next to her and stroked her silken back and butt lovingly, causing her to moan. Without asking, Carolyn snuggled closely behind me, her moist pubic bush rubbing my buttocks. Laying on my back, I smiled to myself as the candle flickered out, wondering if I were the only guy in France that night with the hands of two 18-year-old American beauties holding his cock.

It hardly mattered, since I'd awakened and responded before daylight to the feel of Lindy's butt nestling closer to my rising prick. With both of us half asleep I slipped between her legs from behind and slid easily through to split her puffy labia, still drooling my cum, which had taken on a decidedly fishy odor. In the darkness I felt her hand trying to position me at the entrance to her vagina. "Turn over, baby," I whispered, "I wanna watch us come together." She moaned into her pillow at the prurience of my remark, and wiggled her butt at me as she flipped over. I pulled her to the foot of the bed, so that I could stand on the floor and lift her up by her hips to meet my stiff dong. When I slipped into her buttery pussy, both she and Carolyn emitted a sharp whine, since her roommate, clearly awake beside us, had put her dildo to use between her widespread legs. I looked over at her and said, "Gimme some pillows and turn it on."

Carolyn was way ahead of me. She tossed three pillows to me and rose to her hands and knees, switching on the device, with one hand manipulating it obscenely into her cunt. With the other hand she braced herself, moving her head over Lindy's vulva, not three inches away from where I was tapping her. "Oooh, Gawd, Nicky, I love this!" she cooed. "You're so dirty! An' you, Lindy, Jeezus...you smell like you've been at it all night!"

I slid the pillows under Lindy's butt, which was now at a perfect height for me to drill her while I stood. Then it was tease time. As Lindy moaned and her roommate panted, I withdrew, laying my cock in the girl's labial furrow, shiny with her juices, and moved it fore and back across her clit. "Taste her, Care," I encouraged, my swollen member dripping with feminine nectar. And of course she did, jamming her mouth onto me even as Lindy's hips still jerked upward – crying out in frustration – in anticipation of more repeated thrusts. "Back in now, Care," I whispered, and Carolyn groaned disappointedly as she reinserted me into her roommate's pussy. "Now lick the top of me, Care," I grunted, as Lindy produced even more vaginal syrup.

Carolyn needed no coaching. Her mouth and flicking tongue were by now laving my dick as it entered her roommate, and Lindy was yelping like a baby seal as I thrust deeply and Care's tongue lapped at her clit. As we humped away, the dildo that Carolyn had been using fell harmlessly to the bedspread, buzzing away like some persistent, irritating insect at a picnic. "Ooohhhh, Gawwwd, Care," Lindy moaned, sounding ashamed at the pleasure she was receiving. "Nooo, it's not...ooohhh, Gawd...Care..." she repeated, reaching down to the back of Carolyn's head to encourage more cunnilingus, which she urged by spreading her lovely knees back to her armpits.

I reached down in mid-stroke, picked up the vibrating dildo, and turned it off. Lindy watched me, then reached for the instrument, which I handed her. She looked to her left, where Carolyn's butt was elevated as she leaned forward to lick at where her roommate and I were joined, then slowly inserted it into her roommate's pussy. She looked up at me through glazed eyes as she switched it on, causing a surprised mewl from Carolyn, then began fucking her with it, as if to show me that she wasn't going to be left out of our wanton threesome. "Ooooh, Lindyyyy, that feels so goood!" cooed her friend, "An' you tas' so good on Nicky's cock!"

But I wanted more. More sex, more of their young flesh, more of their willingness to share dirty bedroom tricks with me. I pulled slowly out of Lindy and let Carolyn clean her juices from my cock, then walked around to Lindy's side as Carolyn completely covered her roommate's gaping pussy with her mouth. With minimum effort I moved Carolyn's knees to straddle Lindy's head in the "69" position, then lined myself up behind them. Pulling the dildo out of Carolyn and switching it off, I quickly sank myself deeply into her tight vagina. "Lick us, Lindy!" I said hoarsely. "Lick us like Care was doing before!"

Soon we were just a pile of flesh undulating at one another's touches. Lindy's quick little tongue lapped at my balls and the underside of my cock until I almost came inside Carolyn, causing me to withdraw and pinch my cock to forestall orgasm. But she seized the opportunity to stretch her neck back and take me into her mouth, vacuuming me until she gagged, at which point I once again re-entered her roommate's clasping pussy. We repeated this cycle a half-dozen times until Carolyn grabbed her dildo and slipped it into Lindy's cunt, which set all of us off.

Lindy was the first to cum, climaxing from Care's tonguing and dildo-ing, as she screamed into my scrotum. I pulled out of Carolyn and began fucking Lindy's mouth, which soon emitted nothing but wet, slobbery gurgles. Carolyn followed suit, writhing serpentine-like through her orgasm as I'd reached under her to diddle her clit. And finally, I bellowed like a bison while blowing my entire load onto Care's pussy and Lindy's open, grinning mouth. All three of us shuddered for a couple of minutes, then untangled ourselves as the first rays of the morning sun lit up the sweaty, cum-soaked carnage of the double bed.

I looked at Lindy and her lovely face was covered with my thick seed and Carolyn's discharge. Carolyn was sweating as if she'd been through a strenuous, marathon ballet. I felt dehydrated, leached of all vital fluids, and smelled as if I'd taken on a dozen unwashed whores from Tangiers. Nevertheless, I so wished that each and every morning could begin this way.

Part 3

After a short nap and a shower I walked to a nearbypatisserie for somecroissants for breakfast with the girls. It felt good to be out by myself, briefly free from the clutches of the two horny young women. For a brief moment I thought of the upcoming week. Perhaps I'd catch a train to Italy early – maybe tomorrow – knowing that I'd be antsy after Lindy's party that was planned for the coming evening.

Back at the apartment Lindy was on the phone with her mother. When I walked in she said, "Nick's back! I'll put him on!" handing me the phone while grabbing my crotch. "It's Mom. She wants to come see us."

Maureen was brusque and direct over the phone. "Nick, I've decided to stay a bit longer. I've turned in my boat ticket, and may catch a ship or plane out of Rome or Lisbon. I've got an early train out of Paris tomorrow morning and have reserved a suite at theHotel de Ville in Grenoble. I want you to move your stuff from Lindy's to the youth hostel in town, but I want you to stay with me. I know Lindy may be listening, so, if you agree, just say yes."

"Uhhh...yes," I said, grudgingly. "There's a party here tonight, you know." As I said this, Lindy knelt in front of me, unzipped my fly and pulled out my flaccid dick, licking at it teasingly.

"Lindy's told me. But don't enjoy yourself too much, darling. You'll need all the energy you can muster when you see me," she said, with a hint of humor in her voice.

"I've gotta stay at the youth hostel," I told the girls when I hung up, after Lindy had brought me to a mind-bending orgasm as Carolyn watched, masturbating across the room.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers