European Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh-Gawd-yes-Nicky-fuck-me-now!" Lindy gasped in a halting manner, digging her nails into my forearms and trying to pull me inside her wet, gaping pussy. I dove into her in one fluid swoop, holding her shoulders off the carpet to prevent abrasions, since her hips were elevated so high on the pillows. "Nnnn-gaaahh!" she yelled as I struck her cervix, then began a mewling in her throat that rose in volume and timbre as she ground up against me. "Awww, Nicky...again! I'm gonna...again!" she screamed as the heels of her leather boots began pounding down on my buttocks. She'd never really come down from her first orgasm, so this one was just icing on the cake. She'd somehow clambered up to a near sitting position supported by my arms, and was thrashing around my deeply-embedded cock while throwing her arms around my neck. At that point I grabbed both of her breasts and began pulling on her nipples, roughly as she'd always liked, and she was off again, hammering her sensitive inner organs against the unyielding meat I was hammering into her. "Fuuuuuuuccckkk!" she finally screamed, as Maureen's flash camera captured another of her youngest daughter's implosive orgasms.

It was at that point that I climaxed, grunting into Lindy's soft, ivory neck and biting her as I exploded...seemingly in quarts. I was cumming so hard that I released Lindy from our embrace and drove into her, balanced on my hands, and arched my back as my balls pulsed out their seed. I was grunting like a feral pig as I spilled the last shots into her hot little body. I finally looked down at her and she was beaming and stroking my front from pectorals to abdomen, extremely satisfied that I'd found such pleasure within her. She pulled me to her and scattered kisses all over my face and neck, murmuring little feminine sounds of satisfaction until I withdrew – groaning – and rolled exhaustedly off of her onto my back as my messy prick slapped back against my belly.

I was still dribbling cum when Maureen leapt to my side, now naked, and engulfed my prick in her mouth. She sucked so hard that it hurt, and I cried out, "Owww...Jeezus!" and wrenched away from her and the pain in my groin.

"Sorry, baby," she said. "Watching you two got me so hot I could eat you alive!"

"Gimme a few minutes to charge my batteries," I begged, looking over at Lindy who was watching clinically as her mother had leapt on me, sucking and jerking me off. Her head was propped up casually on her hand, her elbow on the carpet.

She grinned and whispered, "You look so sexy with your cock in Mom's mouth! You just wait. Carolyn gets back next week and we'll both fuck you 'til you scream!"

As Maureen then licked me more gently to an erection, somewhere in the back of my mind I was a bit disappointed that this mother and daughter team had ruled an incestuous threesome out of the question. I guess, in my travels, I'd gotten too greedy.

* * * * * *

In 1964 I graduated from college and was immediately drafted into the Army. After eight months of training the military sent me to Europe, where I visited some of my old haunts and foolishly extended my service a year, thinking I'd stay on the Continent. I wrote Maureen and her daughter regularly, and Lindy started making plans for us to have a child on my return. But the world was changing rapidly and my extra year in uniform took me to quite another venue: Vietnam. I returned from there a much less arrogant young man than I'd been before, and – for reasons perhaps understood only by veterans of that war – I'm sorry to say that it was a long time before I ever saw Lindy or Maureen again.

I hope your votes reflect as much enjoyment as I had in writing this tale. Constructive feedback is also welcomed. Thanks.