European Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just grinned and said, "You're beautiful!" no doubt causing her some degree of angry confusion. After all, my response was supposed to be that of a jealous lover.

"Wrong thing to say, Nicky. Watch this!" she challenged, as she slid slowly down Jean-Pierre's pole, gasping while taking all of him. "Ohh-o-o-o, Gawd," she moaned as her hips began a rapidly-accelerating tattoo against the crotch of her African instructor. She grabbed the back of the chair on either side of his head for leverage, prompting him to try and kiss her, but she turned her head aside, muttering, "Non!" apparently intent only on fucking him. Then she turned her attention again to me. "See how I'm lovin' that big black dick, Nicky. You could be havin' me just like that – right now – if you'd left my mom alone!"

I was ripped to the eyes on hashish by this time, and was enjoying Lindy's show, with my own cock uncomfortably stiff down one of my pant legs. Not only was she taking full strokes on and off Jean-Pierre, but she was also twirling her hips in a flat circle that must have driven him crazy, as her inner labia stretched out to grasp at his shiny cock, coated now with her thick, creamy, vaginal residue. Once again I muttered, "You're beautiful!" causing her to fuck him even harder.

"No, goddammit!" she yelled, her hips a blur she was screwing so fast, then she whined, "Shit! I can't cum! Jean-Pierre,levez!" she cried, and climbed off of him. He stood and she plopped her splayed knees onto the chair's cushion and grabbed its back, wordlessly begging him to drill her like a dog. He quickly shed his shirt, kicked off his sandals, stepped out of his trousers, and palmed Lindy's gorgeous white ass in his large black hands. Pulling back his foreskin to reveal his meaty, mahogany-colored glans, he sank his rod fully into her pink gash as he issued a weird, low-pitched exhalation that reminded me of an elephant snorting after a satisfying dust bath. Lindy, herself, gave vent to the cunt-busting plunge as she wailed, "Oh, Jeezus, yessss!" before resuming their carnal rhythm.

In my position on Lindy's sofa, at this point I was seated directly across from them in my drug-induced stupor. My view was that of a thin, very dark-brown man, nearly my height of over six feet, goring a white girl with an ample prick that would be the envy of most Western Europeans. The contrast of their skins was enchanting, as was the sheer anthropological strangeness of their

coupling, and deep within my consciousness I heard ayes, as if in the future this was the way matingshould be. I was drugged, of course, and such idealistic dreams were not part of Lindy's purview. Snapping out of my reverie, I mumbled, "Is it good, Lindy?"

"Of course it's good, you bastard!" she flared between grunts. "I just can't cum! Wait a minute...Jean-Pierre,cherie, un moment." She suddenly pulled forward, dislodging her confused instructor, and plopped down on her ass, spreading her legs widely to rest her feet on the arms of the chair. In seconds they were fucking again, this time in the missionary position, with Lindy looking directly at me over her paramour's shoulder. "You see, Nicky, I too...can fuck anybody...I want at...any time. A black man...a green man... . I'd even fuck...my own father to...piss you off at this point... . You crossed the line!" Then she turned her attention to Jean-Pierre, in English: "C'mon, J.P., gimme your best!"

But his best apparently wasn't good enough. He started moaning and accelerating his thrusts. I wished at that moment that I had Maureen's camera to record her daughter's vengeful response to my philandering: a large black prick straining to fill her full of African seed. In my most cruel moment of the afternoon I said, "Looks like he's gonna pop soon, Lindy! Should I stick around for the big finish?"

She ignored me, instead asking Jean-Pierre if he was ready. "Tu es prete?"

He gasped, "Oui," and sped his drilling, his head turned upward with a toothy grimace that showed the onset of his impending orgasm.

"Mais, dans ma bouche, cherie," she whispered. He kept screwing her, still faster."Dans ma bouche!" she repeated more loudly, ordering him to cum in her mouth.

It took only seconds, as his buttocks clenched and he shot once into Lindy's plump, pink quim. She then pushed him out bodily and his flailing tool spewed another ribbon of seed up her front, landing on her tits. She quickly grabbed him by the hips and – the angle being right – took his knob just inside her lips as it spewed forth its sticky load. Her green eyes never left my face as she unblinkingly filled her cheeks with gout after gout of spunk from the shuddering Jean-Pierre. She gagged once, spilling a cascade down her chin onto her breasts, then resumed her sucking...an act that I'd experienced with her many times. Somehow I wasn't surprised when she opened her mouth widely to me and stirred her tongue around in its thick, milky, gray-green contents, then swallowed the full mouthful with a resounding gulp.

Jean-Pierre collapsed onto the sofa beside me, accepted a glass of wine that I'd poured him, and shook my outstretched congratulatory hand with a sheepish grin. Outraged at this male bonding, Lindy threw a fit, screaming at the both of us. "You assholes!" she yelled, much to Jean-Pierre's consternation and misapprehension. "Jean-Pierre, get the fuck outta here...now!" Her tone, rather than his understanding, caused him to gather his clothing and quickly get dressed. "You, Nick! Stay! I'm gonna give you an earful!" Then she stomped into her room and emerged in a fetching terrycloth bathrobe, and strode to her small kitchen. As I watched her dangerously washing dishes and flinging them onto a counter I arrogantly tried to remember how a score of women – when they'd been angry with me – had retreated to their kitchens to wash and break crockery.

"A bientot...merci," said Jean-Pierre as he slipped out the door.

"Va!" shouted Lindy, exhorting him to go. "That prick!" she continued, almost running to stand over me as I was still seated, "All he wants to do is fuck white girls. He's been after me for months! Today I gave him his chance and what did I get? "Rien! Nada!Nothing!"

"You're just pissed off because I'm not jealous," I said quietly. "Besides, youdid getsomething. It's already dry on your chin," I said, cruelly, referring to the stream of spunk that had previously coursed down to her chest.

Lindy was nonplussed, paralyzed, it seemed, at my casual response. "You weren't phased at all, were you?" she shrilled. "You let me fuck that guy in front of you and now you shrug it off like I was some kind of...of whore or something!"

Somewhere in the back of my drugged mind a shred of clarity remained. I'd been down this road before with irrational women trying to prove their points. That's when I felt the first slap across my face. I shook my head in disbelief. This couldn't be happening, I thought, not from this gorgeous little post-adolescent who'd purported to love me. Images of my hysterical mother, who'd beaten me across the face regularly as a child, reared out of my psyche and I stood up in response, towering over Lindy. Her eyes gleamed with the seething fury of a woman scorned...and she slapped me again, alternately with both hands, this time scratching one cheek deeply with her nails.

I was being attacked! The narcotic effects of the wine and the hash immediately disappeared. The savage response that was dormant in my hormones – perhaps my DNA – suddenly reared its ugly head. I grabbed the lapels of her robe and dragged the top down over her shoulders to her waist, capturing her arms and baring her succulent breasts to my rapacious eyes, causing her to whimper. I thrust my thigh between her legs, elevating her off the floor, and bit her hard on one breast. Then I stumbled with her to the kitchen as she whined, begging me not to hurt her. I whipped her about so that she was forced to grab the sink board with her hands – the only freedom of movement she had – as she began keening for mercy.

And I was hard! I'd been erect, or nearly so since Lindy's exhibitionistic act with Jean-Pierre, and I was now ready to go! Unzipping myself with one hand, dropping my pants and lifting Lindy's robe, her lovely, pink rectum winked back at me like a new, previously unseen star in a Spring sky. Her other holes had just been taken, and I growled, delighting in the fact that this tender aperture now was all mine! Somewhere in my mind, however, I still wanted to spare her pain as I taught her a lesson. A moment's hesitation caused her to look around, as if questioning me, until I scooped up a quarter-cube of butter sitting on a saucer, softening in the afternoon warmth on her sink board.

"Aaaww...gawwd, Nicky, no-o-o," she bawled, as I smeared the greasy mess into the crack of her ass, pushing it into her colon with two fingers to prepare her. I wiped the residue on my prick and sluiced its crown up and down across her rectum, stopping to nestle my cock tip into her lubricated opening. "Please don't, honey! I've never...aaaannnggh!" she grunted as my glans popped past her anal sphincter. I pushed slowly, taking an inch or two until her muscles clamped down on me and she cried, "You're too big! Aaaoooowww! Oh, Nicky!"

"Don't hit!" I grunted like some feral beast. "Don't ever...hit me!" I grunted again, this time with a flick of my hips that drove me deeper into her. "No...one,ever...hits...me!" I growled in her ear, bending over her back as would a giant dog, clutching her to me and gaining even more depth as she bawled, now powerless against my rapacious, drug-driven, assault. I reached around and brushed her clit with my middle finger...softly...causing her to jump in my encircling arms and moan. Another of my fingers joined it as I commenced massaging between her plump labia in a circular motion while I took longer strokes into her ass.

"Nnnngghh...awwgh...nnnngghh...awwgh!" she moaned, exhaling loudly each time I plundered her colon. Then she seemed to stop recoiling, instead pushing back against me as I plugged her. After a couple of minutes she was grunting deeply in her throat and thrusting her pussy forward and backward against my diddling fingers. "Ohh...Nicky...yeah!" she finally gasped. "Get it honey! Get it! Fuck me dirty! Fuck my ass!" she encouraged, wrapping her ankles backward around my knees for leverage. "It's...so...fucking...good, Nick! You're...so...fucking...good!" she exclaimed. Like me, she was now in a bestial zone of her own, and our respective motives seemed to meld as we took from one another what we needed.

But I wasn't satisfied to merely teach Lindy a lesson. I wanted to humiliate her, as I had all females in my life who had tried to harm me physically or emotionally. So, I stopped masturbating her clit and buried my fingers in her pussy, rasping against her G spot.

"This is how your mother likes it," I muttered cruelly into her ear while burying myself again in her rectum. But her response surprised me. Rather than being repulsed, she shrieked, and filled the apartment with guttural sounds of what became a titanic, prolonged orgasm. Merely holding onto her was a task, as her muscular little frame writhed in my embrace like that of a python. My legs, by this time, were tingling from their task of supporting both of us, and my excited sex organs were demanding release. So I let go as well, pumping shot after shot of cum into Lindy's bowels as she shivered, shuddered and quivered, becoming a relaxed mass of flesh in my arms. We were still both standing as we heard pounding on the walls from neighbors, exhorting us to keep down the noise. Lindy had turned around and tried to kiss me, which I'd rejected, and I stumbled toward the bed in the living room and crashed onto it, exhausted by wine, hashish, and the extraordinary physical stamina of an 18-year-old girl.

Sometime during my fitful nap I heard Lindy showering. It must have been hours later – long after dark – when I arose, needing the same thing. The stench of sweat, rancid butter mixed with the smell of shit, and a heightened sense of my own shame, propelled me to the shower, from which I emerged a much more sober guy. I didn't want to disturb Lindy, who'd retired to her bedroom untold hours before, so I lay down naked on the bed in the living room and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I heard her soft voice call, "Nick? Nicky? Will you please come in and sleep with me?"

What's a man to do? I slipped quietly under the covers next to her and she snuggled warmly in the crook of my arm. One of her smooth legs swung over mine and a soft hand reached down gently to fondle my cock. She apologized for slapping me.

"I'm sorry, too, Lindy. I forgot how angry I get when a woman belts me. I'll leave in the morning. What I really need now is a few hours of sleep," said I. She mewled something feminine and we were down for the count.

The next morning we made love, the sweetest and gentlest that ever we had. Then I was gone. We both knew we wouldn't see one another for many months – and then only after our European adventures were finished – in the States. She cried when I left, professing her love and asking me to take good care of her mother.

Part 4

After Italy I went to Greece, then Egypt, to see the ancient Nile Valley ruins and statuary before the waters of the Aswan Dam covered them for eternity. Once back home I felt like a fish out of water...except for Maureen. Though I'd returned to the university, college girls had lost their luster for me, and her maturity kept alive in my body what my memories and spirit could never forget. Our sex life became ever-more-imaginative, even serving as a stimulus for her to pursue erotic photography...professionally, given her contacts. As well, I corresponded with Lindy, who herself seemed to have become much more sophisticated as she wound down her year of study in Europe.

Lindy arrived home without advance notice, obviously hoping to surprise us all. I called Maureen one Friday night after work to invite her to a wine tasting and Lindy answered the phone. Within an hour I was at Maureen's house, posing with her daughter for pictures taken by her proud mother. Lindy's hair was darker, having let it grow out to its natural auburn color, making her look very European. She was dressed conservatively in a dark, long-sleeved, cotton plaid dress that covered her from neck to knee. Her body had taken on the muscular adult slimness of Maureen and I had to stop myself from repeatedly embracing her. She was also wearing a pair of stylish, snug, over-the-calf leather boots...a fetish item of mine on women's legs. She and I went to the tasting, but we left early since we really wanted to be alone and talk.

"Mom and I have written reams about you over the past months," she said, when we arrived back at her mother's house. "We've decided to share you...physically...if that's all right."

"I'd be a fool to refuse," I said. "You've gotten over your puppy love, then?"

"Anything but," she shot back, leading me into the darkened living room to sit on some giant pillows in front of a roaring fireplace. "You're a philanderer, Nicky...a true consumer of women. If I tried to make you monogamous, you'd destroy me. Besides, I'm bisexual now. I'll finish school, but eventually I might even end up with a woman...as well as a child. When I want a baby, I'll give you a call, and only you. In the meantime, let's make love when we can. I'm sexually obsessed with you, and so is Mom. I've talked it all over with her."

"What, no incest?" I asked, sarcastically, though I was surprised at her "bi" confession.

"Don't press it, mister. We'll push all the perversion buttons you want except that one. Besides, you were instrumental indeveloping us...separately," she articulated, crawling toward me to lay down on my front. Her taut body immediately awakened memories of our couplings months before and I became instantly hard. "Mmmmnnnn, I see that you remember some of our good times!" she whispered, kissing me and licking persistently inside my mouth. The fire crackled and reflections of its flames danced on the surrounding walls as the logs sizzled, echoing our hot foreplay. My hands covered her from ass to shoulders, then between us to softly squeeze her lovely breasts. She spread her legs to straddle me and ground her mound against my bulging groin as her skirt rose in the process. I cupped her soft buns and – for the first time I could remember with her – I discovered a pair of panties. Easing my fingers under them, Lindy muttered, "Take 'em off, Nicky...please take 'em off," then straightened her legs to allow it. She then rose to her knees and began unbuttoning her dress in haste. "I need to feel your body, Nick...have your cock in me. Gawd, I've missed you so much since you left France," she said, breathing heavily. I quickly peeled off my clothing and shoes. She groped at the zippers on her boots but I restrained her, then we fell into one another's arms, issuing passionate little whimpers as we came together.

Our mouths and hands were everywhere. We rolled, clinging to one another, toward the hearth and the fire warmed our naked bodies. Almost instinctively we assumed a "69," and my mouth immediately sucked in her sweet nectar as she bent nearly double with her booted feet in the air. "Nnnnsllppp," I drooled as my tongue dug deeply into her red, oozing cunt. Then I cried "Aaa-aaahh!" as she took my cock into her mouth in one quick plunge. Since I'd known her, Lindy had been especially aggressive at oral sex, much more so even than her mother. But this night she seemed ravenous, slightly crazed and desperate, as she jammed me into her tight throat while moaning and gasping for breath.

"Ooooh, Nicky, you're gonna make me cum so quick!" she whined. "Nibble my clit...that's it!...mark me, honey! she cried as she thrust her cunt at my slavering jaw. "Ohh, yeah! Rough! You know how I like it! Bite me!" she plead. At this point her head was thrown back and she was jerking me off while verbally filling the air with her sensuous demands. I split her clitoral hood with my thumbs and nibbled her little button like a squirrel eating a nut, and she thrashed in response down onto my face, shouting hoarsely in her throat. "Gawdammit, yeah!" she yelled. "Eeeaaat me! Jeezus! I'm gonna...I'm..." and she froze on my face, quivering through a long, protracted orgasm as my teeth and tongue set ablaze all 8,000 nerve endings in her clit. As the arc of her climax reached its nadir, I held onto her trembling hips with joy, imagining the extent of her pleasure. Then the fireworks started, long before Lindy had finished.

I should say, the flashbulbs. Without our – or me – knowing it, Maureen had joined us in her bathrobe with her camera and begun taking photos of our fireside tryst. The first shot was taken over my shoulder as my head was raised, licking away at Lindy's crotch, then she moved toward her daughter for a close-up. As the girl was alternately yelping and trying to blow me, her mother snapped away, capturing images of Lindy clasping my dripping cock next to her gorgeous face, held against one cheek. Having seen her cum many times, with her eyes closed and her lower jaw trembling through her spasms, I could only imagine the mindless orgasmic look that was registered on film.

Maureen continued photographing as I rolled us over with Lindy still breathing hard. I quickly stuffed pillows under her lower back and she groaned with anticipation as I slipped between her upraised hips, her legs splayed widely, ready to receive me. "You want to fuck in front of your mama, baby?" I asked, looking also at Maureen...almost requesting permission to proceed.