Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As gear was packed away and spectators began dispersing, Darren said, "My wife Joy is home tonight but we can have a quick bite out if you wish."

Eva replied with a sigh, "Some other time. I guess you are looking for the producer's traditional fuck?"

Darren met the steady gaze full on but squirmed and managed, "Tomorrow night would be great. All night if you wish."

"Okay Darren -- I take it as a newcomer I'm permitted to call you that?"

"Usually the invitation is issued after I've fucked the new principal. But rules are made to be broken. Who are you dating tonight?"

"I've been invited to dine with Betty's family."

"Christ, you're turning me down for her?"

"Betty invited me first Darren. It is being polite or don't you understand that?"

Darren appeared quite taken aback. He yelled to Muriel to write an explanatory email and send a copy of the screen test to all four babes.

"Including Claire?"

"Yeah, she will be interested in the quality of her replacement."

* * *

On the way to the hotel Eva decided not to ask Darren did his wife know he fucked his leading female actors and perceived 'hot' new recruits. In a tiny way she cared about the wife but if you marry a pig what should she expect? Her mom years ago had told her about the immorality in the film and entertainment industries and many people simply took it for granted.

Eva couldn't remember if she'd understood what her mom had really on about but funnily enough remembered something else her mom had said: 'It's one way of attempting to guarantee a great income'. Therefore Eva had decided to roll over for Darren for that reason and because she rather liked him despite his brusque manner. There was a kindness about him -- well at least she thought so -- and he was an excellent communicator and had indicated help was on hand for her if she required it.

"How was dinner at Betty's?"

"Fine, they are a lovely family. Her older son attempted to nail me but I decided to keep it fresh for your tonight. It's almost two months since I've had sex."

"Jesus and you're still alive?"

She giggled and said well she was rather thin so tended to miss out.

"Yeah so I noticed but you have a couple of compensations."

"So you like my boobs?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking our three babes might gang up on you. I'll warn Muriel who is the director but what say if I adjust Betty's duties and make her your minder for the first couple of weeks while you are on set?"

"Yes please. I'd appreciate that. She also has a good handle about what goes on. Would she accompany me to Boston?"

"Yes. If you are as good as I suspect, you won't need protecting once you get your feel on the group. The trouble with resentful babes is they hang on to it. With guys it only takes a bit of push and shove or an all-out fight and it's over."

"Pity guys don't have big tits and you could do without us ladies."

Darren grinned and draped a hand over Eva's crotch as the cab neared the hotel. "I like the way you think but having ladies around is fine by me. I'm a pussy guy -- do you have an interactive pussy?"

"I think that's for you to find out Darren."

In the room as Darren poured the wine Eva felt the need to take a good look at the guy who was about to have sex with her. When they first met she scarcely had taken in his features apart from his wide face and graying temples. It was a florid face with lines and strong features and intense hazel eyes meant he looked attractive enough. He was going to flab through excessive wining and dining and chair sitting no doubt.

"Pull out your tits."

She didn't mind acting the whore so followed orders. He poured wine over them and sucked and fire ran through her and she was ready for him but not to ass fuck. That was reserved for special men, and she'd only found two of those so far.

They drank some of the quality wine and he watched as she unbuttoned his shirt, staring at him.

"I'd guessed you would be hairy."

"Is that so."

"And would like to fuck."

"Yes. You have a good read of me."

Eva wondered why he appeared almost shy and eventually when she dropped his trousers and briefs found out why. Right in front of her nose was an erection of unimpressive dimensions. Not giving him time to apologize, if he'd felt driven to that, she closed her lips over the tip and waggled her tongue against it.

"Oh god," he groaned. Eva smiled thinking a lot of guys used that as their initial response. She went to work as he pulled up her top and unhooked her bra and then grabbed a handful of boob. She liked that. It annoyed her when men simply stood still and threw back their heads and lost themselves in solo gratification. It took two to fuck, didn't it? At least Darren appreciated that and when she tasted an early drip of semen she withdrew, pulled off her skirt and panties and lay back on the bed, spreading.

"Is everything okay?" he asked anxiously.

"Very much so. I love a cock small enough so I can get my mouth right down to almost touch the hairy balls," she lied. And then added truthfully, "I thought you were about to cum. I wanted to save it till later so you can squirt my boobs and face."

Darren looked disbelieving but when she thrust two fingers up her cunt he fell down and attempted to devour it. He had a long strong tongue and Eva was in heaven, groaning and writhing herself into three orgasms that she counted. There may have been smaller ones.

When he went to climb on to her he apologized.

"It's small."

"Then if I'm too wide jam in fingers."

He gurgled, "Oh fuck, what an invitation."

Eva was aware Darren was having a great time and finally purple-faced he pulled out and shot over her face. The bastard aimed at her eyes.

"Lick my eyes clear," she demanded as he flopped over her, no longer groaning "Oh shit, oh shit" and jerking over her face.

"No," he said, wiping her face with a towel.

Another mean male, Eva thought. They expect females to gobble them and swallow but they panic is their semen gets near their mouth and half of the bastards won't suck pussy-dripping fingers. She fingered and offered them and to her surprise Darren sucked them heartily and said "Yummy." God men said women were difficult to understand. Then what were men?

In the morning an attentive boss kissed Eva goodbye outside Penn Station after the signing of her contract. She returned home to Albany for the remainder of the month. The principals would assemble on the 2nd of the month following at which time Betty would become Eva's temporary 'minder'.

CHAPTER 3

As to be expected there was a standoff at the studio -- the blonde Tessa (Daisy), the brunette Megan (Dana) and the redhead Rosemary (Lenka) in a tight line faced Eva and Betty.

The silence was almost scary.

Muriel stood at the side of them, remaining tight-lipped and unsmiling.

Eva took the initiative. "Hi, I know you guys are hating this. Losing Claire must be like losing a sister and now you are expected to accept me as the replacement and I'm very much aware I'm not one of you."

"You're right about that sister."

"My name is Eva Rosemary and I expect you to use it."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll give you a hard time."

"There are three of us."

"And I'll take on the three of you if necessary."

Tessa cracked and smiled. "You have balls."

"It sounds like you may have no more than one babe for support Rosemary."

"No Eva," Megan said. "You could be the tough bitch we need as I feel we are going stale and need rejuvenation. I'm giving you a chance."

"Rosemary?"

"What?"

"From what I know of you watching the show you really are not suited to play to role of a bitch with me. Yield now and it's over."

"Yeah Rosie. We can get her kicked off the team if she fails us."

"Okay Tessa, I hear you. Welcome to the team Eva," said Rosemary, holding out her arms.

Kissing her gently Eva said, "Its not a question of me failing you guys, think of it the other way round."

Kissing Eva Tessa laughed and said, "You cheeky bitch." And Megan grabbed the two of them and called, "Join us Rosemary."

The PR crew then went work to produce publicity stills and a film clip for immediate distribution to their network and the media.

"Thanks for the welcome guys, Eva said when the PR team withdrew. "You know Betty. She's been assigned to show me the ropes and to attempt to reduce my goof-ups to smooth my introduction. I know fuck all about acting and even less about filming."

Tessa, establishing herself as leader with the departure of Claire, looked at two men standing beyond Muriel. "Guys you heard what Eva said about being a greenhorn. It might be a good idea to keep her in that role, at least for the opening weeks of our new season. We've been told she's an uneducated natural so let viewers see her develop. Come over and meet our new pal."

Tessa introduce the writer and co-scriptwriter Jack Holland and scriptwriter Peter Adams. Electricity seemed to leap between Jack and Eva when they shook hands and she was surprised that no one appeared to notice, least of all Jack. Oh god, she thought, was he married?

"Watch Peter," Megan whispered. "He's a lecher. Jack is such a gentleman we think he might by gay."

Oh no, what a crime to civilization, Eva almost chocked.

Muriel said, "Well I can't say all of that was a time-waster. Thank you girls for making the effort. You original three come to lunch with me. Eva you go for a two-hour lunch with Jack and Peter so they can begin to get the feel of you."

"Are there any parts of me the this production house prohibits them from feeling?" Eva asked looking naïve.

Everyone there cracked up and it was only then upon hearing laughter from higher up that Eva saw the camera crew and realized everything had been filmed, probably from the time the first people began assembling. God, she must adjust behavior and conversations accordingly, not knowing when she might be filmed.

* * *

Eva's new accommodation was in two-bedroom suites in a 4-star hotel, much improved on her original accommodation.

"Who's the unlucky one who gets me?"

Rosemary (22), Megan 21 and Tessa (23) looked at one another. Tessa then said, "We have agreed for the sake of unity and pleasant relationships you get to choose."

"Tessa."

"God why me?" Tessa asked, looking a little stunned.

"Because you have the best body."

"Oh Christ," Tessa wailed.

"No relax. You have some fire in you. I believe we'll bounce off each other and become really good friends."

"Aw," Megan moaned but Rosemary said that was good reasoning and perhaps it would come to pass. "Besides my tongue fits Megan's pussy best."

The other three women laughed at Megan's embarrassed look and they cackled again when Eva said, "A few pussy licks strengthens any girl's character."

The four women spent the next three days giving magazine and newspaper interviews and Tessa appeared on TV to talk about the sad loss of Claire Street who'd played Augustine.

"But onward and upward," she said to the interviewer. "In the studio audience here is Claire's replacement. She's a young woman who is nothing like sweet Claire. Would you like to meet Eva Everett who has been engaged to push our show to new heights?"

"Oh yes, I'd be delighted," said Presley Jones. "Miss Eva Everett please come on stage."

There was huge applause as Eva stepped forth in the traditional dress of the Boston Babes of jeans, boots and black top with various patterns.

"Welcome Eva. As I've noticed in newspaper photographs you are younger and um..."

"Less attractive?"

"Ah yes, thank you dear. You are younger and not quite as attractive as your fellow babes. Is this intentional?"

"Definitely. Our producer Mr Darren Bryce has some very strong views about this. He wants to lift the show before staleness causes audience drift."

"The newspapers said you've had no training in acting and know even less about theater and film?"

"Yeah Presley -- great name -- but I'm not without a brain. Mr Bryce has been creating my role as he sees it in my head and he's explained the reasons why he's doing this to fire my motivation. He pictures me as Cinderella taking the show to new heights. But of course that is illusionary. Never will I be able to out-act my distinguished fellow babes."

"Well you seem to be very well briefed. Were you a fan of 'Boston Babes'?"

"Yes since the opening episode. You see the show fits my age and interest demographics."

"Oh I see. And was Mr Bryce pleased about your loyalty to the show?"

"I can't answer that because we never discussed that topic."

"B-but he engaged you on first sight as his replacement star?"

"With greatest respect Presley he didn't engage me until seeing the results of my screen test. Also he's backing me because what he sees in me rather than whether I've watched the show on TV and no way am I a star. I walk on-camera for the first time knowing I'll be in illustrious company of real TV stars. I'll be a nobody. My knees will be knocking and I'll probably wish I was safely behind a counter at J C Penny's selling stockings, not that I've ever done that."

"But you'll act you little heart out."

"It's probably a big heart behind these big 'uns Presley," Eva said juggling her boobs.

The audience screamed with laughter and Presley's hand was over her mouth.

"Sorry if I caused offence Presley. And how are Sam and Jess?"

"You know the names of my children?"

"Oh yes. Ever since I was a small girl I've read gossip magazines and followed the lives of stars and gossip columnists and the career highlights of top presenters like you. You ought to be very proud of your fine looking children and I bet they are proud of their mom."

"I er I... well thank you. Well we are out of time. Tessa, I mean no offence to you, Megan and Rosemary but after this brief appearance of Eva tonight my feeling if we have just witness the birth of a new TV star."

"I can agree with you Miss Jones. For someone who has just stepped out of college Eva displayed amazing presence and maturity. Claire was the highest rated actress of us babes and if Eva rises to take that crown then I won't mind because by that stage I will be a believer."

"Thank you ladies -- we have just heard from Tessa McKinnon who plays Daisy as one of the four 'Boston Babes' and Eva Everett is just Eva at present because she's in the process of being written into the script for the new season of 'Boston Babes' and doesn't yet know her screen name."

Arriving in the dressing room to have their screen make-up removed Tessa hugged Eva.

"You were amazing, simply amazing with awesome presence and yet no sign of acting."

"Thanks for the opportunity to be introduced to viewers who watch our network. I feel I've taken a big step."

A make-up assistant came up and said, "May I have your autograph please Miss Everett?"

"What? Don't you mean Tessa?"

"It's yours I want Miss Everett. I just watched you on TV."

"I'll sign if Tessa also signs."

"Yes please Tessa."

"Oh okay," Tessa said, giving Eva a surprised glance.

* * *

Eva took a call.

"Hi, it's Jack, Jack Holland."

"Yes I recognized your voice."

"You now have my number."

"Yes I do. What do you want?"

"Hey, is that being friendly?"

"The girls told me you are not very friendly with them; standoffish was one comment."

"Well they are scatty."

"And I'm not?"

"It appears to me that way and unlike them you've made no attempt to influence me as author and developer of the Boston Babes story when we talked over lunch the other day."

"Well what you do is none of my business. I'm paid to be an actor and to follow script although with the right to challenge at our first readings."

"Like I said or rather suggested, you are measured, not scatty."

"It is so typical of guys to call females scatty simply because they emote."

"Christ that's a good line; mind if it use it sometime?"

"Do what you wish. Is this our call finished?"

"No it isn't. Peter and I knew from PR that Tessa was appearing on TV this evening so watched. We didn't expect to see you. Christ you were sensational. It's unbelievable you are only twenty-two. As Peter said, you have remarkable poise."

"I wasn't acting."

"But you projected. For someone who hasn't been trained in camera presentation you were unbelievably good."

"So Tessa told me."

Jack sounded flabbergasted. "Tessa told you that?"

"Are you doubting what I say Jack?"

"No, no. You must understand, she is a cold and heartless bitch."

"Goodbye Jack."

"No wait, I'm sorry. I'm a little screwed up about women and by women. I've been dumped twice, heavily."

"And you think women don't have brains?"

"What? Oh, very droll. May I speak to you sincerely?"

"I'd hope you always do."

"No I mean... aw oh crap. When I first saw you I was enchanted. It's true Eva. You burn."

"I what?"

"I felt I could feel your aura and when I shook your hand I was jabbed by something, like electricity."

Eva was unable to hold back. "You felt that too?"

"Yeah, now doesn't that grab you?"

"It was an interesting experience but that's all Jack. I'm not interested in dating you."

"Why not?"

"Because if we are true to our ourselves the series is bigger than any of us. If I dated you the other babes would be resentful, even if not admitting it. They would expect me to receive favoritism when you write my part. It just wouldn't do."

"But I promise I wouldn't do that."

Eva sighed. "I'm probably the sorry one here Jack. I was attracted to you but it just can't be. Write me out of the series if you must. I could live with that; the question is could you? Good night Jack."

There was no reply and she cut the call.

Tessa came into the room, dressed for bed.

"You were talking loudly and so I heard most of that and filled in the gaps with my imaginative mind. You are one crazy girl."

"You would have done the same in my place."

"Would I? I wonder if I possess the courage. You are an amazing person Eva."

"Amazing or just being myself and true to the team I will work with? Take your pick. But if you dare say one word about this to anyone and I'll be tempted to screw your neck Tessa."

"God, I do believe you'd try. Calm down bitch. Coffee?"

"Yes thanks. And please chat to me about other things. Jack was right for me and I know it but it was just not to be. We have to get over these things and move on."

* * *

The next day Darren called Eva.

"You were great on TV and provided a great boost for our new series."

"Thank you. I guess you are calling to bawl me out on something. You wouldn't be so stupid to attempt to have sex with me again."

He roared with laughter. "No the family would like to meet you. My wife suggests dinner this evening."

"Has the family met the other babes?"

"At social functions yes."

"Then why am I being singled out?"

"Because as we all agreed, there's something about Eva. None of us came up with a convincing answer."

"And so having dinner with the family completes unanswered questions?"

"It might. You know your thought process seems very mature for one so young."

"You can blame it on my mother. Okay, I'll come by cab if you give me the time and address and promise no one else knows about this."

"Wow, you are expecting to have the sky falls in if anyone finds out?"

"Something like that."

"I promise."

Tessa had received a draft of her script for Episode 1 on the new series late that afternoon so Eva said slyly, "I'm going to a show, and I haven't decided which one. Want to accompany me? You'll need to dress up."

"Ah that sounds good but I've begun my first reading. If you don't mind I'll give it a miss."

"That's okay. I'm impressed by your professionalism."

Eva came out of her room with her hair piled high and wearing a plain blue silk cheongsam (mandarin gown).