Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dillon, who was telling Eva how impressed he'd been with her performance looked up and snapped, "No way."

Eva placed am arm around his neck. "Dillon, this is a big night for me. I ask you to do this for me. If you prefer not to then that's okay. I'll not be resentful. It's your choice."

Tessa who was standing with Rosemary and they had overheard that exchange, whispered to Tessa, "God Eva is such a manipulative little bitch. Initially you're not even aware she has her fangs into you."

Dillon tuned the guitar to his likening and then launched into 'Caravan', backed by the keyboard player, drummer and saxophonist. Beautiful music wafted through the studio.

* * *

Eva hugged Dillon in the cab ride to his apartment building.

"Thanks for being so charming to my friends darling. They really like their first take of you."

"Am I darling now?"

"Yes, tonight you proved to me although Dillon is Dillon, his own man, he can ooze charm."

"Ooze charm?"

"Yes darling and you damn well know what I mean. You really turned it on this evening."

In the elevator Eva shocked Dillon by pulling out a breast for him.

"Christ Eva, that's a security camera up there and another over there."

"Relax darling. This is regarded as not abnormal behavior between consenting adults. Please lick your hello to one of my twins."

They had to walk one level to the rooftop where the sole solid penthouse was sound proofed because of the noise of rooftop building service machinery was a perfect abode for a musician who composed music late into the night playing amplified guitar.

"Messy but cozy and homely," Eva smiled when asked what did she think, "and that includes the bedroom."

They kissed and Dillon pulled out the twins and attended to them, arousing Eva.

"Ohmigod, your finger touch is beautiful," she moaned. "You are strumming me."

Eva purred as Dillon undressed her slowly, he pausing to rain kisses on her body. She managed to get his belt unbuckled to drop his trousers and pulled down his boxers to take in hand something rather substantial that interested her. Later her body was racked by numerous orgasms as she was licked and fingered while bent over the end of the sofa. Dripping she was carried to the bed where she was gratefully plundered. When they lay back temporarily exhausted Eva stroked Dillon's face and said, "I'm so grateful to have been fucked at last by you. Are you near ready to go again?"

Early next morning Dillon went out to fetch items his guest had suggested for breakfast. Eva opened the other side of his wardrobe and found a small pile of women's underwear and two dresses. She looked at one of the dresses, mouth open in shock, recognizing it as the dress Sharon Hudson, Darren and Joy's married daughter, had worn that evening when Eva first met Sharon and her family and Dillon later walked in.

Eva slammed the wardrobe door shut, chest heaving. She was angry because apparently not only was Dillon having it off with Sharon, who was married, but Sharon and Dillon were related -- Dillon being Sharon's mother's much younger half-brother. Well did it really matter? She shrugged and began to relax. It really wasn't her business and there was no commitment between her and Dillon and Sharon had got to him first. She could walk away but Eva decided no.

Later back in her hotel suite Eva shared with Tessa she called Joy for Sharon's phone number. Sharon who worked in public relations was too busy that morning to stop for coffee with Eva but suggested late lunch and they met at 1:45.

"Oh hello darling," Sharon said, standing to hug Eva in greeting. "Everything appears to be going well for you?"

"Yes I suppose it is, especially with my big TV appearance this evening. But I've run into a problem and need to discuss it with you."

"Oh darling, you have chosen me as a mentor. I'm ever so pleased."

Eva waited until the wine was poured and then looking at her twenty-eight-year old companion said, "I slept with Dillon last night, not that we got heaps of sleep."

"Yes I know. He called me this morning and mentioned it."

"Mentioned it?"

"Yes," Sharon said, coloring.

"Sharon, while Dillon was out fetching us breakfast I poked around and in the wardrobe found some female's clothes including two dresses. I recognized one of the dresses as the dress you wore at your family gathering when I first met you."

Sharon's face flamed. "Oh god. Nothing misses you does it?"

Eva laughed easily and said that was an exaggeration and she was naughty poking around but she did it to learn more about Dillon's preference in clothing. "Your secret is safe with me."

"Can I depend on that assurance?"

"Absolutely."

"So this meeting is to ask me to give him up?"

Sharon looked astonished when Eva said not at all.

"But..."

"You found him first Sharon. I'm happy to be second in the pecking order. I need to be seen socially with a guy once my on-screen life begins to avoid being pestered by creeps on the make. Tessa is adamant about that. There is no commitment between Dillon and me. So you continue and demand priority. As yet I'm not even sure I'll be invited back because when I left this morning all he said was he'd see me later."

"Dillon is casual like that. He knows communication happens when there is reason for it."

"Sharon, are you mad with me?"

"Good heavens no. You are entitled to romance where you can find it."

"I didn't experience romance last night."

Sharon laughed and said little wonder, that it may have been some time since Eva had last experienced a real man.

"Any kind of man actually."

They giggled.

Sharon said, "So this is the score: you know about me, you are happy about my once weekly adulterous affair to continue and you hope to continue to have a share of Dillon?"

"Exactly."

"Wow."

"What say he brings us together?"

Eva patted Sharon's arm. "I think that's unlikely but if it happens I'll be very happy. Are you thinking a threesome?"

"God no I was thinking... um actually I've never been involved in one. Perhaps this could be my opportunity?"

They giggled, holding hands and agreed to just let the matter lie in the meantime.

* * *

Maggie Innes began, "Hi everyone. I'm host Maggie Innes and tonight on 'Intermission' on Stage and Theater personalities and events to just one topic, the hugely popular 'Boston Babes' that begins its third season on this network at 7.30 tomorrow evening. I'll talk to the senior babe Tessa McKinnon who plays Daisy and new babe Eva Everett. For the first time I can reveal this newcomer's babe name. Would my studio audience please welcome Tessa whom you all know on TV as Daisy and the youngest and replacement babe who appears destined for stardom Eva Everett. Eva plays Savannah Mayo, a very forward young woman who has just arrived in Boston and seeks to room share."

Tessa wearing a black top and tight white shorts and white boots came on-stage waving and leading in the smiling Eva who wore a white top and black shorts and black boots.

"Now are these two babes or are they not. I ask you?"

"Babes!" screamed the mostly female audience at the prompt.

The interview was lively but predictable until...

"Are you missing Albany, New York, Eva?"

"Not really."

"What about your mom?"

"I dashed home for an overnight Sunday visit three weeks ago. We've been busy working on Episode 2. I owe all of this to my mom who made my in her image but without suppressing the real me."

"Well if you miss your mom let's see what we can do," Maggie smiled. "Everyone, please welcome the famous star of stage and screen for twenty years until her retirement twenty-one years ago the delightful Amelia Casey, who for twenty-three years has been married to a top business attorney Harry Everett.

Amelia in a short cocktail dress and showing she still had wonderful legs entered. A beaming Eva ran to her mom and they hugged. Eva introduced Tessa who received applause from the studio audience when she said, "This is an awesome pleasure Miss Casey" and curtsied.

"Now wasn't that lovely," Maggie cooed. "These babes had no idea we'd be having a surprise guest.

"Amelia, is it true you have a film room and play through some of your forty-two films you made during your illustrious career?"

"I usually play one once a week, yes Maggie."

"And that you played them with Eva present before she could even walk?"

"Yes that's true."

"And that continues to this day?"

"Yes, well until she left to come to New York ten weeks ago."

"And is it true Eva knows your lines in each one of those films as you still do?"

"Yes, she has an amazing memory and feel for drama."

"Would you please choose a scene from one of those films and let's see how she goes."

"May I choose one of her favorites?"

"Of course. Are you ready Eva?"

"Aw do I have to? This is like showing off."

"Come on Eva, be a good girl. Stand and face your mother."

"The train station scene from 'Irreconcilable' released in 1974."

Eva, already standing, removed her headband and took out hair clips, handing them to Tessa. Her facial expression changed and no real similarity had been noticeable before but suddenly she seemed to look quite a lot like a younger version of her mother.

Eva: Oh Daryl, it breaks my heart that you are leaving like this when we have differences I know in my heart are not irreconcilable.

Amelia (taking the part of Daryl): Daytime Corporation wants me stationed in Germany and where I go I expect you to go. The corporation is bigger than both of us.

Eva: That's nonsensical Daryl. I could stab you through the heart and a couple of days after the funeral do you think anyone at Daytime Corporation would care a fig about you or your whereabouts?

Amelia: You're a heartless woman Michelle. I offered you marriage if you'd come with me to Germany and you said no, that your mother had priority over me.

Eva: Board your train Daryl James Wilson, one of the biggest jerks in the universe. How dare you talk like that about my mother when she's dying of cancer. How could you expect me to leave her you brute? [Michelle looks around desperately]. Anyone, anyone! Can anyone hand me a knife!

There was a moment's stunned silence and the studio audience began clapping, many of them standing to deliver an ovation.

"Oh you two wonderful women," Maggie said, flicking at a corner of one eye. "That was so believable. I felt I was there. I assure everyone that was not rehearsed."

"God Eva, I've not seen you pull out all stops like that," Tessa said, jumping up and hugging her fellow babe.

An ad break was taken.

The next part of the interview continued with Maggie asking Eva about her plans and aspirations ("To at least go some way towards achieving the stature of my mother whom older people still remember fondly.")

After another ad break Maggie spoke to the highly regarded independent TV and film critic Thelma Deveraux. She gave her opinion of viewing the tape to be played the next evening and was generally favorably. Some brief extracts from the tape were screened.

"It appears to be lighter and a little more quirky that previously. I feel viewers can expect it to move in a new direction. Perhaps the makers believe it's time to push the babes into a little bit more maturity. I couldn't see how the script and director could do that with the introduction of a new and even younger babe but after watching Savannah er I means Eva play that part from her mother's old film perhaps the production head of Skipjack TV productions Darren Bryce saw something in Eva that we glimpsed tonight. All in all, I think this episode delivers to its fans."

"Well thank you Thelma," Maggie said. "You raise an intriguing thought. The squawking in my earplug tells me it's time to wind up. "Tessa, briefly, what do you think Eva brings to the new series."

"Style, a sharp edge and I'll love seeing how the guy reacts who stand against her playing a romantic role."

"Oh lovely. Eva, briefly, what do you think of your fellow babes?"

"They appear semi-brainless, committing to nothing, looking for a laugh a minute and trustworthy dates and find togetherness and safety in grouping closely with their female kind. Just like millions of babes our ages do. I feel really at home."

Maggie completed the wrap and took the three women off to the TV station's preview party marking the imminent launch of 'Chicago Babes', the Third Series.

Eva was surprised to find Darren had brought his extended family along and was even more surprised to find Sharon was there in her own right because she was deputy manager of the TV station's PR department. Eva asked where was Dirk and Sharon said in Chicago until Friday.

Eva grinned at the older woman. "Let's make it happen."

"Make what happen? Oh god, I know. Um be very careful."

Eva pulled Sharon over to where Dillon was talking to a sound engineer. Both women kissed Dillon and the engineer drifted off.

"Sharon and I are going off to supper soon. Want to join us?"

"Um you and Sharon?"

"Yes, we're becoming the best of friends. She's offered to be a mentor. You know the reality, I really am a babe in New York."

"Sharon?"

"Yes, it's a great idea. But don't invite anyone else. It will be an opportunity to tell Eva something."

Dillon turned a little white. "Um perhaps..."

"Come on Dillon, don't be so cagey. What's got into you? Are you looking for a better offer?"

"Who me? No. Why should I?"

"You look cagey."

"It's just that this is a bit of a shock."

Eva stroked his cheek. "What is?"

"Er I guess I knew you two knew one another."

"Yes Dillon, but not as intimately as you know me. How intimately do you know Sharon?"

"Er could we continue this conversation at the restaurant. Joy is looking at us rather strangely."

"Well seeing her half-brother working on a double date would intrigue her. Meet us a Jake's Bar & Grill in half an hour. Now leave us and smile at Joy as if you are innocent."

"Innocent? I have nothing to hide from Joy," Dillon said, ambling off.

"Are you sure about that Dillon?"

He turned and gaped.

"God you are lethal," Sharon said. "And you did that without letting on you know anything goes on between Dillon and me. That is so incredible."

"It just takes a sharp mind and a clever tongue darling. As my mentor you'll know that."

"I'm wondering if we've got this wrong way round, that you ought to be the mentor."

They laughed and Joy came over to them.

"You two appear to be getting along well."

"Yep, Eva is a cool young lady. But she errs. She's just insulted Dillon by saying he should have a studio cut a CD of his music for sale."

"Well to him that line plays like a stuck record. We've all tried to convince him of that."

Eva smiled. "Well I won't stop until he does it. Perhaps I should really team up with him and allow my body to do the convincing."

"Good heavens Eva, you can't use your body like that."

"I agree Joy. Eva be a good girl."

"Well okay Sharon. Of course it's easy for you two married women to be so righteous."

"I'm not saying you should sleep with my stepbrother Eva. But sleep with him for sex, not to manipulate him over his music. Good god, where are your morals?"

"Morals, what are they?"

"Take no notice Joy. Eva is teasing."

CHAPTER 5

Sharon, Eva and Dillon entered the elevator in Dillon's apartment building.

"I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Dillon you've had sex with me and admitted having sex regularly with Sharon. This is simply adding streamlining to the process plus dimension."

Dillon looked cagey and said, "Eh?" and then pleaded, "Sharon?"

But Eva got in first. "Are you worried you might not be up to satisfying two hot women?"

"Of course I'm capable, more than capable. Oh what am I saying?"

"Search me," Eva grinned.

"Yeah, confusing isn't it," said her mentor.

They entered the bedroom. Dillon said nervously, "You really do mean together... um the three of us?"

The women said nothing. They were busy stripping off.

Dillon removed his shirt.

"Oooh muscles."

"Oooh a wide and almost hairless chest."

Once both women were nude Eva unbuckled Dillon and Sharon pulled down his trousers and boxers and called, "Oooh look what I've found Eva."

Eva dropped down beside her and they began tonguing Dillon's erection and playing with his balls and stroking his inner thighs.

"I have to admit this is less embarrassing than I'd expected," Dillon muttered, growing in confidence.

The two women whispered something Dillon couldn't hear and climbed on to the bed on their hands and knees and paused, back on to him.

"Fuck us darling," Sharon said. "I'm after Eva's great boobs."

"Which one first."

"The senior pussy first Dillon," Eva said. "I'll find some way to keep busy."

"Ohmigod, I hope I'll survive this?" Dillon groaned as he slipped into Sharon and felt Eva wriggling under him and to begin licking.

The two women left by cab to their respective homes almost four hours later.

Dillon stood on the sidewalk waving them off. He looked tired and a little stooped but managed a huge grin. They'd arranged to get together every Tuesday night, Sharon's regular girl's night out.

Sharon was very happy Dillon intended taking Eva to meet his parents on Saturday and to stay the night if they were invited to share the guestroom. She was delighted Eva was going to be hugely famous because everyone was saying so and she could sense that would happen. She hoped when the call came from Hollywood Eva would say only for films made in or near New York. By then she hoped to be Eva's agent. Eva would remain a more committed artist if she minimized her time in Hollywood.

THE END