Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva chose carefully her words:

"Samba, I don't like to be harsh. But you have to understand one thing: I gave you thebulawas, and you owe me something that in my land we call "obedience". Do you know what this means?"

"To do as you say, Miss?" The bells rang softly as she moved her arms.

"Precisely. In my land, girls like you learn this from the example of their fellows. I can understand that this is new for you: your tribe has never seen a white woman before. It may take some time until you do whatever I say without even thinking about it; this is called "to obey", and you will get used to it."

Samba kept waving the branch.

"You are a very wise leader, Samba. I don't want to interfere with your managing the tribe's affairs; that will remain unchanged. But you are very beautiful too, and have given your Miss much pleasure. You understand why I am saying that I amyourMiss, and not justMiss any more, don't you?"

"What is the difference, Miss? Samba cannot see any."

"Oh, there is one, a big one. If there were other white women here, would you feel the same for them as you feel for me?"

Samba reflected for a moment.

"No, Miss. You are special."

"That is the difference, Samba. I am special because you have accepted me as your Miss, the person whom you want to please, even when I say that you cannot do something you want to, or ask you to do something you don't want to. You may call any white woman Miss; it is a form of showing respect. But I amyour Miss, the one who gave your the finest presents and to whom you owe – what, Samba?

"Obe.. obedience, Miss."

"Yes, obedience. The little bells on your nipples will remind you that you have to obey your Miss. When you are alone, at least these first few days, I want you to tug on them from time to time and repeat to yourself,I have to obey my Miss. Do it now, I want to listen."

The Amazon put the branch aside, touched the bell on her right nipple and said: "I have to obey my Miss."

Eva smiled. "I am training other Amazons to do different tasks for me. In time, they will see me as their Miss, too. Sheera is becoming what we call in my land ahouse servant; Tonga is hunting and seeing to my meals; Taranga will give me her good milk every morning; Sunga and Munga, who are strong and healthy, are learning how to carry me on the litter."

Samba nodded and kept moving the branch softly to the sides.

"But from you, Samba, what is want is pleasure; you will come here every morning, and after Taranga gives me my breakfast we will play together. I love your tongue, I love your pussy, I love the way you kiss my feet – Samba, you will become a very, very good servant... You are one, already. Don't you feel it?"

Samba let her mind absorb that speech. She felt calm, like after a good meal, like when Kabula or Dawona had made her come and were resting their head on her lap. She stared at Eva:

"Samba wants to make Miss happy", she said simply.

"I am sure you do. Come here between my legs, put your breast to my clit and rub it with your nipple".

Samba leaned towards her and brushed her breast along her Miss' pink slit. Eva jolted as the hard, ringed nipple touched her clit. The Negress rubbed it with care all over the swollen button, just with the movement of her torso, without using her hands. Eva stayed there, arching up her body, feeling the tension rising irresistibly and irradiating to all her body – it was such a triumph to have gotten Samba to acknowledge her as her Miss! She grabbed the collar on her neck and collapsed into another orgasm.

She took some minutes to recuperate her breath; Samba let her head rest on Eva's stomach, feeling her fingers behind her ear and letting the scent of her nectar penetrate her nostrils.

After a while, Eva sat up:

"Back to fanning, Samba. Your Miss has to work a little more."

She turned the laptop on again and checked her photos, selecting some twenty from the best. She typed an e-mail to Princess Samira and attached the images.

"Dear Princess,

Your Highness will find enclosed a sample of the pieces I am in a position to offer you. Many of them seem in original condition, but I have to check further before coming to a conclusion. Negotiations with local authorities will be necessary before I can send you photos of my final selection; this I hope to do in the next few days. Then I will send Your Highness a complete album, including price tags. Please let me know if this arrangement is to your satisfaction.

Respectfully,

Eva Alpers."

Her mind was racing. What should she do next? Some kind of travel authorization would be required, if the "pieces" were to leave Africa legally. But what kind, and from which office? She looked at the radio equipment: that was a mission for Katunda.

She put the head phones on her hears and initiated the transmission, waiting from the signal from the other side. There was a lot of ecstatic, but finally she heard Katunda's voice:

"Katunda, is that you? This is Eva Alpers, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Eva, how are things going?"

"Very well, I would say! But I need your help in an urgent matter. Can you come over tomorrow?"

"Let me see... Yes, I think I can be there by early afternoon. Need anything from town?"

"Nothing, thanks. You are a real dear, Katunda. Have a nice trip!"

"Good bye, Eva!"

And the voice disappeared into a buzzing sound. Eva looked at her watch: almost four o'clock. She felt like going in an excursion again. "Let Samba think over what she has just learned", she thought. She went outside and whistled for the twins; by now they must have found the stones she had told them to bring.