Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dismissed the sisters with a pat on their bums, and ordered Sheera and Tonga to undress her. Samba watched what the Amazons were doing; she was impressed with her Miss' ability to teach so many things in such a short time. The conversation she had had with the white woman while fanning her was still lingering in her mind. Yes, that woman was powerful... Samba accommodated her body and closed her eyes: tomorrow she would try to understand more about all that.

Eva lay down and beckoned for Sheera and Tonga to come over. They cuddled on her sides like they had the night before, Sheera resting her head on Eva's breasts, Tonga cupping her back like a shell. Eva smirked in the darkness: her second day in the village had been quite good.

***

Next morning, Eva woke Sheera and Tonga up and sent them to their tasks: Tonga was to bring water, Sheera to call on Taranga and then fetch some fruits for her breakfast. She was half dozing when she felt someone caressing her foot. It was Taranga, who had come to be milked.

Samba moved forward, making her chain tingle. Taranga looked at her and saw the little bells on her breasts; she understood that they werebulawas, but was nevertheless surprised to see the leader there at such an early hour, and chained on top of that. Could it be that she had spent the night with Miss?

"Why is Samba here, Miss?"

Eva considered giving her a tart reply; it was none of a Negress' business with whom she chose to spend the night. But she saw it was pointless: discretion was not known among the Amazons. She said amiably:

"Because I have put abulawaon her tongue and it had to heal, like your pussy when I placed the ring on it. Let me see how it is, by the way."

Taranga lifted her pelt and showed Eva her womanhood. Even having given birth a few months ago, it was a superb African pussy: gorgeous lips, neither too thick nor too thin, delicate folds flanking a deep pink grotto, and a bulky clit that would make any lady envious.

Samba knelt beside her and took a good look at the ring and chain. She was impressed by the variety of thebulawasMiss had brought; there were ornaments for every part of the body – neck, ankles, nipples, pussy...

Eva gazed at the turgid breasts in front of her and let Taranga slide her nipple into her mouth; she sucked eagerly the thin milk, gently tugging at her ring at the same time. She wanted the young mother to associate being milked with a pleasant sensation on her pussy; she had already done that the day before, and knew that repetition was necessary to form a habit.

When she felt sated, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and turned to Samba.

"Do you want some milk? I think it can't do your tongue any harm. But take care not to hurt her with your stud, and leave enough of it for the little baby."

Samba approached and put her mouth to Taranga's other breast. The Nubian felt the metal under her nipple as Samba's lips sucked on it; it was an agreeable, tickling sensation. Eva kept fingering her, playing with her ring and letting her juices cover her fingers. Taranga's body was becoming tense and ready for an orgasm; Eva took her hand away and said:

"Taranga, I see you are aroused. Go now, find your girlfriend and enjoy the power of thebulawa." The Nubian said nothing; that was exactly what she was willing to do.. "This one is docile"; Eva thought as she walked out, silent as a panther. The photographer sat on one of her new stools and turned to the Samba:

"Come, my dear! Time for some kissing on your Miss' pussy."

Samba remembered what Miss had said about coming every morning to please her; she knelt between her legs and began lapping on her inner thighs. She was feeling hungry; she wanted to bite into that white flesh, but controlled herself and went up slowly, licking a bit on each thigh until she reached Miss's crotch.

Eva shivered: one of her fantasies was having a black girl come to her early in the morning with her breakfast on a tray, kneel by her bed while she sipped her coffee, and make her feel good as first thing in the day. That fantasy had come true, albeit in a slightly different form. She felt Samba's expert tongue teasing her, licking her canal, turning to her clit, and back to her folds.

Her hand went to Samba's collar to hold her head in place; she wanted a clit orgasm. She let the Negress do her job; no need for words - she was perfect at it, as the twins were perfect to carry her around... She felt her womb contracting in the familiar tension that preceded release; it came in seconds, so aroused she was. She wanted to lick Samba too, to stay with her taste in her mouth for the whole day; but she knew that the woman needed some respite, after all that had happened her since she had come back from her hunt.

Eva stood up and unclasped the lock that tied the chain to Samba's collar. "You may go now, Samba. Send me a word when you have assembled the tribe; I want to hear what you will tell them." She watched that generous bum swaying as the leader walked away, her nipple bells jingling.

Sheera and Tonga arrived moments later and knelt down; Eva touched their slits and sat to eat a banana and some slices of papaya. She made the girls wash and dress her, and sent them away to have their breakfast. Turning her laptop on, she looked for the news on the newspaper that she used to read. She wanted some time alone; the day would be full.

Nine

The first thing Samba did when she got out from Miss' hut was to look for some food. In her hut, she found some cold meat and three mangoes; having sated her hunger, she went to the lake and took a refreshing bath. She lay on the smooth rocks, basking in the morning sun: she had to digest all those new experiences.

Samba was in her middle thirties, which for an Amazon was not young anymore. She had won the leadership at the age of twenty-six, when old Keisha had died. There ensued some contests, which she had won, defeating opponents in wrestling, in shooting arrows and in blowing the deadly darts that once had terrorized neighboring tribes. But the tribe respected her above all for her intelligence and ability to solve disputes without hurting the feelings of any of the parts.

As an experienced leader, Samba had perceived at once the advantages of being hospitable to the white visitor: thebulawas would greatly enhance the pleasure they got from their cunts, and – who knew? - could even help restore the ancient military glory of the Amazons. She had been surprised to see how little the foreign woman asked in exchange for them: sexual pleasure, and a few complicated compliments.

But there was something else. Sheera had told her about Miss hitting Munga's ass; she had seen the twins carrying her around, and she herself had felt such strange things in her presence. She shivered as the picture of her kissing her foot came into her mind: why had she felt compelled to do that? That woman had some uncanny power, linked perhaps to her possessingthebulawas.The talk she had had with Miss was still vivid in her memory.

First, her name was not Miss; she had explained it was – what, again? A way of showing respect. Why then did she not call her, Samba, by that name? Ah, it was reserved for white women. Second, she had said that she had becomeher Miss. She felt indeed something special for the fair-skinned woman - a desire to please her that she had never felt for anybody else - and also a sort of ... fear? No, it was not that. It was more like when she lost a fight: she remembered having thought just of that when Miss had scolded her for not saying the right words.

Then there was the issue of obe... – what was it again? Obe... obedience. She touched the little bell on her nipple: you will do as I tell you, even when I say that you cannot do something that you want to, or when I ask you to do something you don't want to. That was what "obedience" meant. When she was alone, she had added, Samba should repeat to herself:I have to obey my Miss.

The Amazon stayed immobile for a moment. Sheera came when she whistled; so did Tonga, Samba and Munga. All of them knelt before her and waited for her to touch their slits, like she had said Samba was to do when meeting her. She had seen Sheera wave the branch over her head, even when she was asleep and could not see if she stopped. A sudden light flared in her mind:the girls were obeying Miss. Hadn't she said that, in time, all of them would recognize her astheir Miss? And hadn't she said several times that in her land,girls like you did this and that for their Misses? What could that mean - were there Amazons where she lived? She had to ask Miss about that.

Anyway, that much was clear: the woman could take away what she had given, and one could not do anything about that, because it was she who owned thebulawas. Therefore, the only way to earn and keep them was to obey her. And the funny thing, Samba thought, was that shewanted to do that, shewantedto please her and be praised and avoid being reprimanded like a child who had misbehaved. That was it: Miss was like a mother and the Amazons were like their daughters. Samba tugged again at the little belt and heard the pleasant sound.I have to obeymyMiss, she said again.I have to obey my Miss...

The sound of footsteps approaching woke her out of her daydream: Valera was coming towards her, carrying a bucket on her head. Samba's heart leapt in her chest; the girl was the prettiest virgin in the tribe. She had made advances towards her, but Valera didn't seem interested, and, according to tradition, she was free not to go with anybody if she didn't want to.

Samba`s sex drive was as powerful as it had ever been. She had three or four permanent lovers, and, even if she had had eight children – five of them, thanks to her luck, females – she still liked to be visited by a male when, every first day of the full moon, the men from the Djunga tribe came to make babies in the Amazons. She was infatuated with that young girl as she had never been with any other; she wanted to kiss her, to lick her from head to toe, to feel her breasts on hers and rub her cunny on her belly – but Valera had remained indifferent.

"Saravah, Valera!" she greeted her with the usual salutation of the Amazons.

"Saravah, Samba." Her tone was not warm.

"Do you want any help with the water?"

"No, thanks, I can get it myself."

Valera walked into the lake to fill her bucket. Samba rose up and followed her; she wanted her to see her newbulawas. As she walked, she tugged at the bells and made them jingle; Valera, who was training to be a hunter and had a keen ear, turned to see where that new sound was coming from.

Samba approached her and squatted on a rock. "Do you like them? Miss gave me them yesterday." Valera went out of the lake to examine the little bells and the rings on the leader's nipples. She seemed impressed:

"Are they realbulawas, then?"

"Of course they are. And I have another here", Samba said, sticking out her tongue.

"Do they have the power that the story says they have?" asked Valera.

"Sure they do... I have played with myself some times since Miss gave them to me, and I can tell they are quite powerful."

Valera's eyes flashed. "Samba, I want one too... do you think the white woman can spare one for me?"

Samba had expected that very question.

"I don't know. She has not many of them", she lied. "But I am into very good terms with her. I could convince her that you deserve one."

"Would you, Samba?"

"I could... but ..."

Valera was anything but stupid. She knew perfectly well what the leader would ask to intercede for her with the white woman. She approached more and said, softly:

"I can play with you, if you want."

Samba hugged her. "Valera, you know how much I like you!" Her hands were quick to caress the girl's back and pull her closer. Her tits were so inviting... Samba pushed her gently down and laid her on her back. Her mouth went to the right breast; she nibbled it, reveling in the soft flesh and the long, dark nipple.

Valera had thought that it would be a rather dull to be with such an older woman, but the little thing Samba had on her tongue felt quite agreeable on her nipple. She offered her other breast and brushed her hands on the leader's back. Samba jolted as she felt those soft palms on her skin; she sucked faster at the girl's tit, left it and came down, her lips brushing her tummy, her navel and her mound.

Valera was feeling quite aroused now. She spread her legs and waited for Samba to rub her slit with her fingers; but Samba knew better. She turned her body and went atop the girl; opening her legs, she showed her a pair of already swollen labia. Valera traced them and began to finger the open hole in front of her; but she was not prepared to what came next.

Samba put her tongue to the girl's labia and started to lick. Valera jolted from pleasure; she had never imagined that such a caress existed. The older woman ate her pussy eagerly, sucking the soft labia into her mouth and using her tongue on them. Pulling apart Valera's knees, she placed her studded tongue on her clit and wiggled it in quick circles, as fast as she could.

The girl writhed on the warm rock, her body in fire. "Samba, this is so good!" she exclaimed. Samba knew what she was feeling: Miss –her Miss - had done that to her the day before. She also knew that she was good at licking – Miss –her Miss – had said that she loved when she licked her pussy or her feet. She worked on the girl's clit until it burst into orgasm; without stopping, she went on, bringing her to a second one.

Valera wanted to free herself, but Samba was unquestionably much stronger; she pinned the girl's knees to ground and went on with her licking, filling her mouth with the nectar that dripped from that young cunt. Valera cried out:

"Stop, Samba! I can't bear any more!"

But the leader went on, licking and sucking and lapping, and in seconds had her mate exploding again, breathless, panting, wholly taken by what she was feeling. Samba diminished the speed of her licking; Valera jerked a few times more, utterly happy, until the older woman stopped altogether.

Samba lay beside the girl's and softly caressed her hair.

"Now it is your turn to show what you can do for me, Valera."

The girl remained silent for a while.

"Samba, it is you who have to teach me what you like. I confess that I accepted your request because I wanted you to talk to the white woman about abulawa for me. But you are such a good lover! I will always want to come and play with you!"

Samba smiled. "Thebulawas are real powerful, you will see, Valera. " My Miss has given me six – she pointed to the collar encircling her neck, to the two rings and two bells, and to her tongue stud – and I have had a lot more of pleasure than before. Now, if you want really to please me, I will show you how to use your tongue. This is the most extraordinary thing I have learned from my Miss."

Valera brushed the tip of her nose on the leader's shoulder.

"Is this how she is called,Mymiss?"

Samba laughed.

"No, she is called justMiss. I call hermy Miss because she told me to." She was not going into long explanations with the young Amazon. "Now, train with your tongue on my thigh, and use the middle of it, where it is wider."

Valera did so, hesitatingly at first, feeling both the soft skin and the rugged muscles of he older woman's inner thigh.

Samba was loving to have the most coveted of the young Amazons between her legs and licking her so voluptuously; she let Valera do it for some time, until she felt she had got the right way. At that moment, she knelt up, lay on her fours and raised her buttocks, exposing her open pussy.

"Now, lick and suck, Valera, first the outer part, then my button", she said.

It was a revelation for Valera. The juicy lips, the heavy musk, the curly hairs, all aroused her beyond anything she had known thus far. She lapped that cunt, moving her tongue up and down, bathing her face in the creamy liquid that dripped from it. Samba moaned loud; she had never imagined that the girl could give her such intense pleasure.

"Hold my ankles, Valera... and don't stop... don't..."

Valera gripped her ankles and put all her force to pin them down. Samba pulled the flesh of her crotch a bit towards her back hole, exposing fully her open grotto and the huge clit on top of it; for Valera, who was seeing her mate upside down, it was in the lower part of the pussy. She lapped in long slurps, up and down, moving her tongue as the older woman had just taught her.

Samba felt her tension increasing; spasms went out from her button and took all her body. The tension was almost unbearable; she tried to close her legs, but Valera kept them open, licking nonstop until the leader cummed savagely. The animal she had in her insides suddenly sprang up to broad light, making her shake her body, bounce her tits – the bells on them ringed, adding to her pleasure – bang her fists on the ground... She collapsed, exhausted, and Valera stopped her caress.

"Brush behind my ear, darling... I love this", Samba asked. Valera leaned over her and reached the spot; as she did so, her pussy reached Samba's ass cheeks, and she began to rub herself on them. Samba let her do; the feel of that young body against hers, of the hard nipples on her back, of Valera's mouth licking her neck under the locked collar, was all she could wish for. The girl cummed once more; she stayed for a while riding Samba, her teeth biting slightly the collar under her hair.

"Lick thebulawa, Valera; it will give you some of its force. I did this to my Miss anklet the first day I saw her, and it helped me a lot after."

Valera rubbed the metal band with her tongue, feeling its coldness and rigidity.

"Can you persuade Miss to give me one of these?" she asked.

"I don't know. She gives what she pleases, to whom she pleases. You know, Valera, we have to respect her. She told me that all white women in her land are called Miss; this is why we call her so."

Valera did not fully understand this last thing, but it did not matter. Both she and Samba were feeling happy, and that was enough.

They stayed in that position for some time. Then Samba rose up:

"I have to go, Valera. My Miss has asked me to assemble the whole tribe to make an announcement. Will you come to my hut tonight?"

"Yes, Samba!"

"Good. Now take your bucket back to the village and tell the Amazons to gather; I want to bathe again and think on what I have to say."

Once in the village, fresh and relaxed, Samba rubbed palm oil on her entire body, put on her best pelt and chose a beautiful bracelet of leopard teeth to grace her upper arm. As she emerged from her hut, her body glistening under the high morning sun, her long legs showing, and her dark face with marked bones beaming with joy, she looked splendid.

Eva was there, flanked by Sunga, Munga, Taranga and Tonga; Taranga was holding her baby on her arms. She glanced at Kabula and Dawona, who were walking towards her; Valera came running and took a place just to her right, which indicated that she was Samba's lover now. There was a loud murmur from the circle: so, Samba had got the girl all knew she coveted! The reason had to be the shiningbulawason her tits, which were not there the night they had danced.

"Saravah, Amazons!" Samba began, and all talking stopped. "You all know that Miss here has brought with her something we prize much: the beautifulbulawas that shine." She cupped her breasts to show everybody her new bells and rings. The Amazons stomped their feet in admiration; she raised her hand for silence and went on.