Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't think so. I probably won't choose a man from my village. But the man I marry - when I find him - will have to go and talk things over with my father."

The white woman scratched the tip of her nails on the firm footpad; Katunda didn't take it away; she seemed to like that. When Eva spoke again, her tone was carefully controlled:

"Katunda, I could help your with your plans. I happen to have friends in the right places; if you wish, I could arrange for you to go abroad with a scholarship and become a certified nurse."

The girl sprang up, astonished.

"Would you? But why?"

"Because I like you. I value fierceness, and this you have by the pound. And I like to help deserving people to let out what is best in them."

Katunda watched her toes; Eva was squeezing each one delicately, charmed by the contrast between the black on the upper side and the pink on the lower.

"And what am I supposed to do in return?"

"Nothing, dear. I have been supported in my career when I was younger; now it is my turn to do the same for someone else. Think about it - you don't have to answer now."

The African girl was amazed. This foreign lady, who barely knew her, was offering to find her a scholarship abroad! Could she believe her intentions? She seemed candid – but was she?

Eva was now holding Katunda's foot in her hand, scrutinizing each little wrinkle on its sole. She felt a growing wish to lick it from heel to toes, but controlled herself and changed the direction of the conversation:

"Katunda, I have asked you to come because I need your advice. The Amazons have been spotted now; it is a question of time until civilization arrives here, which will bring a lot of changes in their way of life. So I thought of sending a group of them to learn a bit about the world outside. I talked this over with their leader Samba, who is quite intelligent and wants to improve her tribe's condition; she approves of the idea. I know people who could receive them and give them some polishing - prepare them to face modern life, you see? But I don't know anything about the administration of your country: how to apply for travel permits, if they need passports, etc. Can you help me with this?"

Eva had worded well her phrases, taking care not to ask the girl her opinion about the project, but just if she could help with the paperwork.

Katunda thought for some instants.

"You should go to the police chief in the capital. It is his department that issues passports."

"Will you help me with this, Katunda? Or must I go there in person?"

"No way – you have to go in person, and be prepared to give him something for his trouble. This is how things get done here."

"She is right", Eva thought: offering the cultural attaché a bracelet had sped up the approval of her own request.

"O.K., I will see him. Now another thing", she added casually. "You mentioned that you like village life. May I ask how you dressed there?

"Oh, basically like the Amazons – a hide, sandals, some adornments. Much more comfortable than Western clothes."

"Why don't you profit from your stay here to do it again? It could be fun!"

The African girl chuckled.

"You have read my mind! I had thought of a brief return to my roots, but was afraid that you would find that ridiculous."

"Oh, no! You would look splendid in a local outfit! I can ask one of my girls to lend you something."

Katunda laughed; her teeth looked like two strings of pearls.

"What does this mean –your girls?"

Eva smiled. Sooner or later, she would discover; it was less risky to tell her straightforwardly what was going on at the village. She chose a soft approach:

"Katunda, let me speak openly to you. You certainly have noticed that I have a preference for girls: I am made like that, and there is nothing I can do about it. The Amazons have no objection to my tastes; their sex drive is enormous, and I learned that they see men only once in a month. So they are natural Lesbians, and of course I have sought company."

"There is nothing wrong with that", Katunda said. "How are they taking it?"

"Very well. I am also teaching them some simple tasks, like washing clothes, serving a drink, and so on. That might be to their advantage, if ever they have to seek a position outside their village."

Eva waited to see the girl's reaction, but Katunda didn't attach any special importance to that information. Feeling reassured, she went on:

"They are very primitive, but learn fast, have a lot of energy and are eager to please their guest. So I am putting on a little show: you know, the colonial lady who is waited on by pretty natives. I must confess that this was an old fantasy of mine. In return, I am showing them..." - she paused for a moment – "Western" ways of making love. Can you imagine that they ignored cunnilingus?"

"Really? I said - they are quite primitive. I discovered how good it is a long time ago."

Eva waited before speaking again. She knew she was treading slippery ground.

"Did you? Have you ever been with girls?"

"Well, it was not taboo. But I never had a steady friend, as some girls in my village did."

Katunda was a bit confused. Was the white woman, in a veiled manner, probing if she would go with her? Her love life was not exactly active; being so pretty, she had a lot of suitors, but it was difficult to find a black man with her level of education, and with the financial means to buy her from her father. She had considered turning to girls, but was unsure if that would be a good idea. She glanced at Eva: the foreign lady was undoubtedly attractive, with her tanned body and blonde hair. Also, she had never been with a white woman; all her experiences had been with girls from her tribe. "If she asks me", Katunda thought, "I will not say no. After all, it is just for some days."

But what came next caught her entirely off guard.

"Katunda, what would you say if I asked you to play a role? You see, I am the only white lady here. It has been quite pleasant to be taken care of by pretty Amazons; I gave them necklaces, rings and the like, which they take for powerful amulets."

Katunda gave her a startled look.

"A role? What do you mean?"

"If you are to dress as a village girl, you could add to the fun pretending to be my servant, just during your stay – call me Miss to show respect, bring me things when I ask, carry my stuff – nothing very complicated. Of course, if you think it is unbefitting, we will drop the whole idea. But I have to confess that I would love to have such a cute servant for some days."

For a brief moment, Katunda pictured herself fetching her things, stepping into the van and leaving at once for the capital, where she would go to the police and have that mad woman sent back to her country in the first airplane. But her offer was so extraordinary! Her whole life would change... She lifted her eyes to Eva, her tone betraying her utter confusion.

"Will you really help me to become a nurse?"

"You have my word."

Katunda remained silent for a while, looking at her toes. That was indeed a weird proposal; she had fought hard to arrive at her present position, and now this white woman wanted her to act as a servant, as if she were one of those illiterate girls that poured from the villages into the capital and were employed in all sorts of menial jobs. On the other hand, the prospect of studying abroad and widening her horizons was very alluring. All weighed if she agreed there was a lot more to gain than to lose. She lifted her head:

"Swear it."

"I swear that I will try my best to find a scholarship for you", Eva said very seriously. For once, she was being honest - but not for altruistic motives: the idea of living for the next four years in the same town as that ebony beauty was thoroughly attractive. Katunda took a deep breath:

"All right, I will do it."

Eva's eyes flashed; she had won the first round.

"Do we have a deal, then?"

"Yes... Miss", Katunda said playfully.

It was Eva's turn to laugh.

"You do have a quick mind! I had guessed so. Now, go on your knees, put your hands on your thighs, palms turned up, and part your legs. This is how you will greet your Miss, every and each time that you come to me."

The girl didn't object; if she was to play that role, she had better do it in earnest. To her surprise, her slit become damp when the white woman brushed it; she lowered her head, trying to conceal her embarrassment.

Eva had noticed the wetness on her toe. She did not move it, waiting for Katunda's reaction. The sight of that gorgeous naked girl kneeling before her was making her pussy to twitch under the towel.

Trying her best to seem absent-minded, Eva pushed a bit into the canal. The girl looked up at her, amazed; for a moment, the photographer thought she had messed up the whole thing. But Katunda stayed motionless, taking in that new sensation. Then she moved half an inch forward, letting that little thing slide more into her; she was completely wet now, and the embarrassment had given place to a burning sensation in her loins. "This woman can have mad ideas, but she knows how to arouse one", she thought.

Eva took her foot from between Katunda's legs and let it rest on her thigh, rubbing gently the smooth skin. She had sat on a rock; her knees were now on the same level as the kneeling girl's eyes.

"Katunda, have you ever tasted your own flavor?"

"From time to time. Why?"

"But probably never on a toe. Why don't you try?"

Katunda laughed again; taking the Eva's foot in her hand, she suckled with gusto on the wet toe.

Eva was feeling great: it was obvious that she had kindled something in that girl's body. She was burning to kiss and lick her graceful feet, too.

"May I taste your foot too, Katunda?"

"Go ahead."

"Say it properly, young one:Go ahead,Miss", Eva said in a half-playful tone.

"Go ahead, Miss", the girl repeated.

They lay down. Eva removed her towel and found a comfortable position. She grabbed that perfect black foot and did what she had been yearning for since she had first met its owner: she kissed it, letting her tongue wander up and down the sole, biting gently the heel and sucking each toe in turn. Katunda imitated her, slurping away and tracing with her tongue every curve of Eva's foot.

Eva sensed that she could go a step further. She licked across the bony ankle and the supple calf, stopping for a while to kiss behind the girl's knee. Katunda released the white woman's foot; something new was being stirred up in her. Eva continued onto her thighs; then, very slowly, she lapped under that dark-skinned crotch.

The African musk that emanated from the girl's pussy penetrated her nose and made her shiver from lust. She slid her tongue over the open petals; their flavor was as rich as Samba's, but less acrid. She pulled the girl's labia into her mouth and began to suckle on them, letting the juice coat her nose. Katunda arched up a bit, offering her pussy to the white woman, moaning loud as she reached her clit and pulled its hood aside.

Eva knew what she had to do now. She flicked the tip of her tongue on the pink, slippery button, barely touching it, teasing the girl but taking care not to let her cum. Katunda was breathing heavily; her cunt was ablaze, spurting juice as it never had. Eva controlled her tongue as only an experienced Lesbian could; she wanted that black cat to acknowledge that she was in her hands and beg to be allowed some relief.

And, sure enough, Katunda whispered at last, writhing her bum on the sun-bathed rock:

"Eva, please, please, let me finish! Oh, I had forgotten how good this could be..."

"Do you promise to play my servant to the best of your ability?"

"I promise! Anything you want, but help me off, please!"

"I want you to say,Miss, may Katunda come?"

"Miss, may Katunda come?" Her voice sounded as eager as Eva could wish for.

"Yes, little one, come on your Miss' mouth!"

She licked quickly for two seconds; the climax came in powerful spasms, sending Katunda's buttocks up like a rocket being fired from its base. Eva went on with her licking; there was a second burst, and a third, and a fourth. Katunda took Eva's finger into her mouth and suckled on it savagely, using her other hand to twist her nipple. All the thin film of Western education was gone - she was now just a Negress in heat, writhing like a panther and letting loose all the energy that Nature had endowed her with. Eva decided that for a first time that was enough; she pulled herself out of that black furnace and kissed softly the girl's navel.

Katunda took some time to recompose herself. She sat up and looked in awe at Eva:

"My God! That was strong!"

Eva giggled at her.

"Yes, dear, it was. And there is more in store if you play well your role. Try to make it as convincing as you can. For example, now you addressed me without calling meMiss. If you do that in front of the Amazons, we will ruin our game. I was earnest when I spoke about the scholarship; I am asking you now if you want to go on with our little play, or if you would rather quit."

Katunda's voice had a new softness to it.

"I don't want to quit... Miss."

"Good. Don't forget: you are Miss' servant, and if the Amazons ask you about the little rituals I invented, you will confirm. I told them that in my land dark girls do many things for us, including transporting us in hammocks, giving milk from their breasts, greeting like I taught you... I created a whole novel, and I count on you to make it ring true." She paused to gauge the girl's reaction to all that: Katunda had opened her eyes as wide as she could.

"What an imagination you have, E... Miss!"

"It is a fantasy of mine, and I have often imagined what it would be like to act it out. I am just tapping into History; having lived all your life in modern Africa, you may not know that in old times your kind did things like those to their masters and mistresses."

Katunda stayed silent for a while.

"You mean I am to act as if I were a slave girl?"

"No. I didn't speak of slavery, did I? What I want is to give the impression that, in the world beyond the village, things are like I am inventing here. Just that. But I repeat: if you don't want to play the game, you don't have to."

Katunda shook her head. Her eyes flared as she said in a fierce tone:

"I want to become a nurse."

Eva was going to reassure her that she would help her even if she stepped out, but did not do so. The girl was not stupid; it was obvious that she had acquiesced only because she wanted Eva to be well disposed towards her. But her orgasms had been real; the white woman counted on that to keep her in line – and also, to reap from her all the pleasure she could offer.

"Very well; off we go. Put your shorts on, but leave your breasts bare. You will carry both my bag and yours on top of your head, and we will go back to the village. I want you to meet Samba and my other girls."

Eleven

They had just entered the village when Eva spotted Tonga. She had a basket on her head; she had gone to the river to catch some fish for dinner. Seeing the photographer, she knelt down and parted her legs.

"Tonga, this is Katunda, who served me while I stayed in the capital", Eva said, brushing the girl's cleft with her toe. She will spend two or three days with us. I wondered if you could lend her one of your pelts? She has brought only her town clothes."

"Yes, Miss, she can come with me."

"Good. I see we will have fish for dinner." She turned to Katunda, who was staring in utter astonishment at the copper collar on Tonga's neck. "Tonga has kindly accepted to prepare my meals. You will see how skilled she is at cooking! Tonga, please bring the hide to my hut."

The girl rose up and walked away. Eva and Katunda proceeded to the hut; as they entered it, they removed their sandals and drank some fresh water. Neither spoke; what had taken place at the lake was still lingering on their minds.

Tonga stepped in, knelt down, bowed her head and stretched up her arms:

"Miss, Tonga brought you her pelt."

"Very well. Katunda, remove your shorts and tie it around your hips."

The girl did so. The outfit befitted her like a glove on a countess' hand; she looked entirely at ease, as if she had never left her native village. Tonga's eyes were glued to her wrist.

"I have given Katunda a specialbulawato reward her good service", Eva said. "Show it to Tonga, dear."

Katunda lifted her arm, and almost fell back when the Amazon took it and bit the band.

"Don't worry, Katunda. Tonga is just taking in some of the power of this precious amulet."

"Are you coming to the contest, Miss?" Tonga asked, releasing the girl's arm.

"What contest?"

"At the central area; it is about to begin. It is New Moon, and we always train and exercise when New Moon comes."

"Of course I will go. Katunda, help Tonga with my sandals."

If Eva's thong were visible, one would notice a damp stain on it, so aroused she was seeing Katunda obediently carrying out her first command. She stood up and grabbed her camera: that competition would certainly be interesting to watch.

The tribe had gathered in the wide circle at the center of the village. The contest had just started; Eva noticed with pleasure that none of the girls she had branded with the nose rings was to take part in it.

The first exercise was wrestling. Sunga was standing in the middle of the circle, facing one of the Amazons Eva had rejected in her inspection. Samba raised her hand and the fight started.

Sunga leaned forward on the pads of her feet, seeming to dance in front of her foe. The other girl stood firm, following her every movement. Suddenly, Sunga lifted her right leg and tried to hit with her heel her opponent's shoulder; the girl ducked the kick and punched between Sunga's legs, missing her pussy only by a few inches.

Sunga reacted by jumping to the girl's neck, but did not reach it. The other girl pushed forward, banging her foot on Sunga's belly, which made her lose her balance and nearly fall down. With a rapid movement of her hip, however, she went up again. The Amazon tried to grab Sunga's collar, but she jumped down and crawled under her adversary's legs; quick as a panther, she stood up and kicked at her waist. The girl felt on her knees; Sunga squatted down with lightning speed, grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back, holding them with one hand in a steel-like grip.

Her other arm went under the girl's chin and pressed back; she was clearly the stronger of the two. The Amazon tried her best to slide out, but Sunga drove a knee into her back and made her shout in pain. The girl grabbed Sunga's ankle and pulled hard, trying to make her loosen her grip; but Sunga was slowly pulling her to wards her own body, making her arch like a bow. The Amazon opened her fingers and made a last effort to free herself.

Eva was amazed at the agility of those supple bodies. There was something feline in them, a natural elegance in their movements that appealed to her aesthetic sentiment. Her finger pressed the button of the camera as fast as she could; never in her life had she seen such a show.

The Amazons were encouraging the wrestlers, yelling their names and throwing their clutched hands upwards. Sunga was clearly winning: her adversary's face was contorted into a grimace, her tongue stuck out - she gasped for air, feeling suffocated – and then she tapped twice on Sunga's thigh, acknowledging her defeat.

The Amazons stomped their feet rhythmically, which Eva understood meant applause. Sunga released her opponent; she was proud of having won a fight in front of Miss. As another couple came into the improvised arena, she rushed to where Eva was and knelt down.