Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My compliments, strong Sunga! You were wonderful", the photographer said, feeling with her palm the rough surface of the shaven skull. "This is Katunda. Katunda, this is another of my girls. Do you like her hairdo?"

"Yes, Miss, it is very fashionable".

Sunga's face beamed with joy; with the back of her hand, she wiped her forehead, where pearls of sweat had formed. Munga was arriving to congratulate her sister; she hugged her and greeted Eva, who brushed her cunt quickly and went on with the introductions:

"These twins are my bearers, Katunda. I chose them because they are stout and well built. As you can see, they are so much alike that I had to crop Munga's hair a bit differently: this allows me to tell which is which. Girls, lower your heads."

Katunda noticed that the letterEon the back of Munga's head was smaller than her sister's. She could hardly believe her eyes: in the short space of three days, Eva had gained an amazing degree of control over the Amazons. She stared with awe at the photographer, who had dismissed the twins and was now registering the second fight. That woman had many a trick in her bag; she had better act her part and please her. If she succeeded, chances were that she would use her cunning on her behalf - and that was exactly what she was wishing for.

"Miss, look, they are going to shoot at targets now", she said loudly, so that the Amazons around them could hear that she addressed the white lady with the same word they were using. Eva glanced at her and smiled; she had got the message. "This girl is a jewel", she thought.

The targets were planks set on the trunks of the nearby trees; the competitors, among which Eva noticed Samba's imposing figure, stood at a distance of about fifty yards from them. They were to shoot ten times; the winner would be whoever hit her plank with the largest number of darts. These had been the deadliest weapons of the ancient Amazons; even if not poisoned, their sting could still hurt very seriously. Eva had already seen how they used them to catch fish, and shivered at the idea that a few could find their way into her throat if she pushed the Negresses too far.

There were four competitors in this second proof. Samba was the last; the others had succeeded five, seven and four times respectively. Eva waved a hand to her, wishing her good luck.

Katunda focused her eyes: what were those things on the Amazon's nipples? Could they be... bells? She pricked her ears: as the Amazon walked to her mark, the bells jingled softly, which seemed to make her proud. Katunda overheard the Amazon at her side talking excitedly of thebulawasthat Miss had bestowed on their leader. The girl shook her head, bewildered: Eva could be crazy, but she clearly knew how to play with those women's beliefs.

Samba aimed at the target and blew on the thin tube she had taken to her lips; the dart dashed out and hit the plank at its upper right corner. She missed her second and third shoots; she closed her eyes and concentrated, her collar shining with the reflexes of the declining sun. She tried again, and this time she hit the wooden rectangle almost at its center.

Her five next shots were successful; she was now even with the second Amazon, who had also scored seven times. The audience held its breath: would she fail in her last try? Samba wiped the sweat from her eyebrows and glanced in the direction of Valera, clearly wishing to impress her with a victory. Eva was following all her movements; it was so that she spotted for the first time that lovely girl. She blinked: how could it possible that she had overseen that gem, and why hadn't she stepped forward that morning?

As Eva shot a photo of Valera, Samba parted her feet for better balance. Straightening her torso, she closed one eye to focus on the plank, took a deep breath and blew into the tube; the dart hit the center of the plank, drawing the Amazons to such an enthusiastic stomping that for a moment Eva believed the earth was trembling.

Samba looked again at Valera and walked dignifiedly towards her; the girl hugged her and rubbed her cheek on hers. The next proof was shooting arrows, but Eva had lost interest in the competition. She had got it: the reason why that perfect little thing had not volunteered for "travel" was simple - she was the leader's lover.

Now that she thought of it, she recalled her being at Samba's side when she was addressing the Amazons; at that time, Eva had been so taken up with her speech that she had eyes for nothing else. She bit her tongue: odds were that she was still untouched. That girl was just what she needed to complete the lot; could there be any means of luring her into her scheme?

"Miss, look! The other twin is going to shoot now."

"You have a hunter's sight, Katunda! Yes, that is Munga. Let's see how she fares."

There were twelve competitors for the arrows proof; Munga finished second, just one point behind the winner. As she came to greet Eva after the test, her face showed all her disappointment. That was positively a bad day for her: Matomba had volunteered to go abroad, and now she had lost the opportunity to do as well as her sister; she had to wait for the next New Moon to try and do better than Sunga.

Eva grated gently her shaven skull.

"Munga, dear, you have done splendidly, and Miss is very pleased with you. Were it not for the wind that deflected your last two arrows, you would have ended first. If you practice a little more, I am sure you will win the next test. And I want to give you a task: you will use your prowess with the arrows to make a sign on the trunk of the tree where I parked you yesterday, the one by my hut. I will show you later what I have in mind; now go and enjoy the rest of the competition. Katunda, you may stay if you wish so."

The photographer retired to her hut; she was not physically tired, but the strain of the talk with Katunda was showing on her face. The girl had behaved well, but how trustful would she prove? Eva knew she was risking a lot; but the prize was worth the odds.

She wanted to send Princess Samira the photos of the girls she had selected. Removing her sandals – it was becoming a habit now, the touch of the compacted soil on her bare soles felt quite agreeable – she turned on the laptop and worked for a while on the images, improving light and focus. Then she gave numbers to the girls and considered with the utmost care what she would ask for each. She decided to attribute points to a series of items: general appearance, forms of bust, quality of pussy, firmness of buttocks, and so on.

By that criterion, Matomba and three other Amazons were worth the top price; the others would change hands for less, in a decreasing scale. She opened her mail and composed a message:

"Dear Princess Samira:

Please find enclosed photos of the pieces I have selected for Your Highness. They are the finest I was able to find; every one is, as Your Highness has asked for, in original condition and, as far as I can judge, flawless. There are four images of each, from different angles: front, back, protuberances and hollows. I have marked them with a replica of Your Highness' seal, so that no one tampers with them while you ponder and decide. Prices will be as follows:

# 1 = US$ 12,000 # 4 = US$ 12,000

# 2 = US$ 11,000 # 5 = US$ 11,000

# 3 = US$ 11,300 # 6 = US$ 12,000

# 7 = US$ 12,000 #10 = US$ 12,000

# 8 = US$ 11,600 #11 = US$ 11,500

# 9 = US$ 10,800 Sum Total = US$ 127,200.

Please let me know when Your Highness has reached a decision, so that I may take the necessary steps to ship them safely."

Yours respectfully,

Eva Alpers."

She smiled at the encoding:front meant a frontal nude,back buttocks and ankles,protuberances were of course breasts, andhollowsalluded to the most precious part of the Nubians, the pussies and ass holes that would bring so much pleasure to their mistress – and, Eva was sure, also to their masters, for Princess Samira would have to be a nymphomaniac to keep all those Amazons for herself. No: she would probably sell some to the Aden sheiks, pocketing a handsome profit.

After checking twice her work to make sure that no errors had crept in, she pressed the "send" icon and turned the laptop off: her venture was now in Allah's hands.

She had just pulled the zipper on the cover of the laptop when Katunda entered the hut. She went to the water jug and helped herself to a bowl.

"The contest is over. What a show! I can imagine what fantastic warriors they were..."

Eva gave her a stern look.

"Have you forgotten the greeting?"

"But we are alone here!" the girl replied, perplexed.

"It doesn't matter. Your part must become second nature to you, or it will sound fake when you play it."

Katunda grated her head. Wasn't this getting a bit tiresome? But she reconsidered: her future was a stake - she wanted so hard to become a nurse! And that incredible thing would last just for a few days. She knelt down and parted her legs, waiting for Eva to touch her cunt.

"No, dear. You do it properly, or not at all. Go out and come back."

Katunda sighed, but obeyed: off she went, walked again into the hut and repeated the greeting, leaving out her personal comments.

"The contest is over, Miss."

Eva chuckled.

"Much better, Katunda." This time, she noticed, the girl's slit was not wet.

From the outside, an agreeable noise of wood burning reached her ears: Tonga had made fire and was beginning to grill the fish. Eva looked at her watch:

"We have half an hour before she gets done. Why don't you teach Sheera how to coat my nails?" She whistled for the girl, bemused by the startled expression on Katunda's face.

"You know how to do that, right? Your nails are well done, and you certainly do not go to the beauty parlor every week. My nail kit is in that bag; fetch it, and fill that large bowl over there with water. The towel is in the bag you brought from the lake."

Katunda did as she was told. That woman was positively amazing! As she reached Eva, a new girl was kneeling to greet her; Katunda noticed with bewilderment that she sported a collar identical to the one she had seen on Tonga.

"This is Katunda, who came from the town this afternoon. Katunda, this is Sheera, whom I am training to be a house servant. Now, Sheera, pay attention: Katunda will teach you a very useful skill."

Katunda took Eva's feet and immersed them in the wide bowl. She said:

"Sheera, we are going to coat Miss' toenails. First they have to be trimmed; the water will soften them. Watch how I trim them; you will do it on her other foot."

The black girl took Eva's foot from the bowl, placed in on the towel she had covered her thigh with, andclakt, clakt, clakt - in no time the nails were made into perfect squares. She extended the trimmer to Sheera, who had never done that; the nails she worked on were full of warps as she finished with them.

Katunda shook her head; she took from the kit an emery board and filed the warps out, while Sheera watched keenly. After that, she removed the cuticles, dipped a cotton pad into acetone and took away the old coat; Sheera worked a lot longer on the other foot, but managed to do it in an acceptable manner. The photographer remained silent during that operation; her pussy was sending out signals that it would have to be taken care of soon. She patted Katunda's head; the braids were really to her advantage, making her look still more African.

"You should ask Katunda to braid your hair like hers, Sheera: you would look still more beautiful!"

Katunda looked up; she was now applying coat on each nail and blowing lightly to help it dry up.

"See how easy it is? Now it your turn."

Sheera placed the white woman's foot on her thigh and painted carefully each nail. She was feeling great; Miss had at last given her abulawa, and she had tested it with Tonga that afternoon, before the competition. It had worked quite well; she had felt how good it was to have her pussy licked, and felt very aroused doing the same to her mate. They had gossiped about Samba and Valera and discussed the selection they had helped Miss with that morning; in short, they had had a very good time.

"The girls who will travel are quite excited, Miss", she said as she finished the last toe.

"I can imagine", Eva said cheerfully. "I am waiting for a final confirmation from my friend; when it arrives, I will have go to town with Katunda to arrange for their departure."

"Are you leaving us, Miss?" Sheera's voice sounded anguished.

"Just for a few days, dear; but I will return to make more photos of you all for my book."

Tonga came in to announce that dinner was ready. Eva sent Katunda and Sheera to get some fruits and fresh water; she wanted the African girl to do some work. The idea of training her in earnest had not abandoned her mind. She would help her with her nurse project; for that, she would have to talk to Clara Becker, the chairwoman of the board of a nursing school a few blocks away from her home, and also a Lesbian.

Her mind raced: she would bring both Sheera and Katunda home, offer the Amazon to Clara as a servant and trade this favor for the scholarship; in return, she would ask her to tell Katunda that a part of her duties would be to serve Eva for the duration of her studies. Sure Clara would not object, if the reward came in the form of a Nubian to obey her every whim!

The girls returned with the fruits and the water. Tonga brought the fish on spikes, knelt down and offered one to Eva, saying what she had been taught to say. Katunda stretched her hand to grab a spike, but Eva admonished her:

"After Miss has finished, Katunda! Don't you remember?"

The African girl put her hand back on her thigh and looked down. Her face was hot with shame: who that woman thought she was, to talk to her in such a way? But she noticed that the Amazons were also waiting for Miss to give them permission to eat. Eva's tone was friendlier when she spoke again:

"Now it is your turn, Katunda. Peel and slice a mango, and offer it properly."

Katunda fetched the knife Sheera was extending to her; the thought of sliding it across the white woman's throat flashed through her mind, but she just peeled the fruit and cut it into neat slices, trying to conceal how embarrassed she was.

"Miss, Katunda has sliced a mango for you."

Eva smiled: the girl was just pretending, but it was so good to hear her saying that! She finished her meal and watched as the girls squatted up to eat theirs. The familiar twitch on her pussy was followed by a wetness she knew all too well: her three African cats together, two of them already collared and the third beginning to be tamed –that was a moment to be remembered. She took her camera, made a photo and told Katunda that she could go out and have a better look at the village. Perhaps she could make friends with some girls of her age?

"I have to talk briefly with Sheera and Tonga", she added. "Then I will dismiss them until bedtime; you can look for them, and they will introduce you to their pals."

As Katunda left, relieved to have some time for herself and thinking once more if she had done well to accept the woman's proposal, Eva turned to her girls:

"My dears, I have kept my promise and given you the beautifulbulawas that now adorn your necks. I am sure", she added, half joking, "that you have already tested their power."

"Yes, Miss, you have done as you had said! I am so happy I got mine", said Sheera. Eva noticed that she had not answered her insinuation.

"Don't be ashamed, little one, they are meant to enhance your pleasure. Now I want you to understand one very important thing: abulawa creates a special bond between the person who gives it out and the person who receives it. This bond is calledbelonging: now you belong to me, because it was I who gave them to you. Do you understand that?"

"Not much", Tonga said frankly.

"In short, it means that you will always do as I tell you", Eva explained. "It is also calledobedience. In my land, we say that whoever has received abulawa obeys the person who has offered it. This includes your doing anything I ask you to, even if you don't wish to do it, or, conversely, yournot doing something, even if you wish to, if I say that you cannot. It is a very serious bond; you are free to decide if you accept to belong to me and obey me, or if you prefer to surrender yourbulawas and be free as you were before I arrived at this village."

Tonga was opening her mouth to say something, but Eva cut her short.

"Don't answer now; if you come to sleep with me tonight, I will understand that you want to abide by the engagement it involves. If you don't, tomorrow I will remove them, but I will not speak again to you, because it is very offensive for a person to have abulawa returned."

She paused to see the effect of those words.

"Then Samba has to obey you too, Miss? And Taranga, and the twins...?"

"Yes, Sheera, as long as they keep thebulawas they were kindly given. Now go and fetch Samba; I must talk with her. And stay out of my hut until I whistle for you. Remember, coming here will mean that you agree to be owned from now on."

The girls went out of the hut, impressed by what they had been told.

"I don't want to lose mybulawa; I worked so hard to get it, washing Miss' clothes, bathing her and all the rest! How about you, Tonga?"

"Neither do I", the girl replied. "I have never done so much cooking in my life, but she likes it a lot and praised me to the girl with the braids, what is her name already? And Sheera, it was so good to be with you this afternoon! We had done it before, but today was special."

"It was", confirmed Sheera. "Now wait for me under the big tree; we will talk more about that after I have spoken to Samba."

As she entered the leader's hut, she found her rubbing palm oil on her body. She had washed herself after the competition, and was expecting Valera any moment now.

"Samba, Miss wants you to go and see her."

The leader of the tribe raised her eyebrows.

"What? I cannot go now, I have other plans!"

"Shall I tell her that you are not coming, then?"

Samba leaned down to put the bowl with the oil palm on the ground; as she did so, the bells on her breasts jingled. She felt her face becoming hot: the white woman's words had come back to her mind –the little bells will remind you that you have to obey your Miss. She looked at Sheera:

"No, don't. I will go."

The girl left the leader and went to meet Tonga as they had convened. "Then what Miss said is true", she thought. "Even Samba, who is so wise, obeys her! I don't wish to surrender mybulawa; I will obey her, too."

Samba finished embellishing herself and started off for Eva's hut. She greeted her and asked:

"Why have you asked for me, Miss?"

Eva she held her breath. She was feeling horny as she had seldom been, and the Negress looked delicious with her body glistening like that. She touched her cunt with her toe::

"I am glad you came, my Samba. I need some care."

She removed her shorts and leaned back on the cot, spreading her legs. She wanted desperately Samba's tongue; pulling her by her collar, she shoved the Negress' head between her thighs. Samba knew what she had to do: she put her lips to Eva's pussy and kissed it. She moved her tongue on it, slowly at first, but increasing her speed as the white woman writhed and moaned in the agony of lust. Eva cumnmed in less than a minute, her pleasure tripled by the metal stud on the Amazon's tongue. She held her head in place: