Evangeline Lilly: Outside the Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Mmm come on, fuck me," she moaned as he pumped into her. His hands slid from her waist to cup her breasts, pinching her nipples. She gasped, feeling the jolt of sensation through her whole body as her rock hard nipples were squeezed. Biting her lip in pleasure, she ground her hips against him as much as she was able to without being dropped, their pubic hair pressing together on every thrust into her.
"Harder..." she mumbled. They were both breathing heavily as they fucked, their bodies damp with sweat. He pumped harder into her, unable to go much faster because of the position. She grunted loudly as he bumped firmly against her cervix with his increased power, taking her close. She was so wet she could feel a little of her juices run down onto the insides of her thighs as he fucked her. Lilly leaned forwards and started frantically kissing his neck, her lips pressing hard against him as he took her towards orgasm. She felt the familiar buzz and knew she was almost at her peak.

"My...clit..." she gasped, barely able to break herself away from his shoulder. He got the hint, barely feeling it as she bit his shoulder in pleasure. His hands slid from methodically squeezing her firm rack to holding her hips, before his right hand slide over her tummy and into her neatly trimmed bush. He pumped her hard as he squeezed her clit, giving it a good grip before rubbing brisk circles round it. That was all she needed, her body tensing up. He instantly grabbed hold of her again to support her, pumping her as hard as he could as she climaxed. Evangeline squealed loudly, her body bucking and shaking in his arms, her back arching so her head pressed against the wall. She groaned long and low, her thighs squeezing him powerfully, causing her heels to dig into him a bit more. He grunted in slight pain as he gave her a few final pumps to end her orgasm. Her body slowed, going limp in his arms, her face resting against his shoulder.
"That more what you had in mind?" he mumbled into her hair, her dark, warm hair all over the place.

"I've not been done like that for a long time, too long..." she murmured, pulling her head heavily from his shoulder. They stared into each other's eyes and enjoyed a few soft kisses before he eased himself from her, still rock hard having not climaxed. She unlocked her legs from round him, the heels leaving a mark on his arse from where she'd held him so tightly. He slipped fully out, his cock bouncing up and standing proud. Evie dropped down to the floor, wobbling slightly on her heels because of the fucking she'd just received. His cock rubbed against her smooth stomach as she did, and she looked down at it with a smile.
"Want more do you?" she said with a coy smirk.

"Not just me," he said with a wiggle of his tongue.

"Ooh, think I need more sex do you?" she said with a flick of her eyebrows.

"I don't think you do, I know you do," he said, his cock pressed against her stomach.
"I told you, I'm not like that," she said with a smirk before leaning up and sucking his tongue into his mouth. They kissed passionately, Evangeline sucking and tugging lightly at his bottom lip before she slipped away from him and turned around. His hands slid over her smooth back, following her figure to the slight flare of her hips as she bent over, shuffling back on her sexy heels till she was bent over at around forty-five degrees, her arms outstretched with her hands flat against the wall. He slid his hands from her, his fingers just dragging over her soft behind as he withdrew. Watching from a few feet back, he almost drooled as she arched her back, pushing her tight, toned arse out. In a very deliberate movement, she spread her legs apart, settling her high-heeled feet solidly on the floor before looking back over her shoulder, her hair dangling sexily in her face.

"You know I have a flight to catch tomorrow morning," she said with a sly smile, loving the power she had on him. He snapped out of the trance that he'd fallen into and caught her gaze, seeing the enticing manner they displayed. He stepped forwards with a smile, then leaned out and swatted her tempting arse firmly, the spank giving a resounding slap sound. Evie inhaled sharply at the spank, sexily narrowing her eyes and faking pain.

"Have I been bad?" she cooed sexily, putting on an innocent face.

"No, just dirty," he said, rolling the R.

"I'm not dirty, I'm sweet and innocent," she said in a teasing voice.

"No, you're a dirty little minx, and you know it," he said, stepping up and squeezing her bum, running his hands over the soft mounds.
"Mmm maybe just a little..." she purred as his strong hands took hold of her hips. He laughed slightly as he pushed up behind his, the length of his sliding up the back of her swollen pussy and between her bum.

"I think more than a little," he whispered, sliding his hands under her to cup her hanging breasts as he drew back to get into place. She wiggled her hips as he poked her slightly with his bulbous head, pushing at her slick lips, making her moan slightly. He pushed into her, sliding around half his length into her. They both groaned, and he pushed forwards and buried his 7" cock to the hilt in her tight, dripping pussy. Lilly dropped her head, feeling a tremor run through her legs as he filled her completely. She gave a squeeze, hearing him grunt as her tight muscles squeezed his thick shaft.

"Mmm not going to be taking long with me now are you," she purred teasingly, suggesting his imminent climax.

"Long enough for you though," he said back with a snigger as his hands took tight of her hips and he started to pump on her. She signed contentedly as he started thrusting into her again, feeling every inch of him inside her hot pussy. Lilly rocked against him, pushing her hips back to meet him as he stroked his cock into her. His hips slapped against her pert rear with every thrust of his rock solid cock into her hungry pussy.

"Oh think you push my buttons that good do you?" she teased, looking back at him sexily with a wiggle of his hips.

"Damn straight," he breathed, slapping her with a smile to make his point.

"Ooh," she moaned almost pornographically, pouting her lips as she made a sexy face. He smiled and continued to thrust into her, sliding his hands up her sides again. She mumbled something in pleasure as his hands slid up her sweaty body, reaching under to cup her firm breasts again. She gave a loud groan as he gave them a good hard squeeze before sliding his fingers to her proud nipples, pinching the peaks tightly. He slid his hands back to hold her waist again, stroking his full length into her dripping wet pussy.

"Mmm harder," Lilly murmured, pushing back against him on every thrust. He gave her a deep thrust, bumping her cervix with the tip of his cock. She grunted in response, her back arching even tighter. Evangeline slipped on the wall, he sweaty hands not aiding grip. She quickly recovered, pulling herself up and closing her legs a little, her pussy squeezing him tighter. He shifted slightly, stepping his left leg forwards next to her and pulling against her using her hips. It was a sensuous feeling, her high heel against the side of his foot and her soft long sock against his inner leg, rubbing against him as he fucked the Canadian beauty.
"So, is the Lady enjoying this," he said through heavy breaths, smiling at her gorgeous form.

"Mmm definitely, even though being a Lady I don't do stuff like this," she said, looking back over her shoulder with a smile, looking sexy with damp strands of hair hanging down over her face. He laughed at her still playing the joke and laid a slap on the top of her tight arse. She groaned and licked her lips, blowing him a kiss. He smirked and leaned back, laying a good firm slap on the right side of her arse. Lilly groaned again, wiggling on his cock. He pumped on her with good, hard full-length thrusts of his cock, grinding his groin into her arse as he did. He pulled back fully and laid a good hard slap on her smooth bum, the soft mounds jiggling slightly from the force. She gave a long groan that turned into a purr, making his heart flutter within its rapid beats.

"See, you're not lady," he said with a slight mocking tone. She could answer, just gave him a slight smile and dropped her head, gasping for pleasure. He changed his angle of penetration, pushing down into her, across the front wall of her pussy. Evie moaned and wiggled her hips needily as he brushed over her G-spot, stimulating the sensitive area. He changed to short, fast strokes, pumping around 4" of himself into her, going full depth every time he pushed in across her G-spot. The pleasure was agonising for her as she was taken close to another orgasm. He was feeling himself getting close, her hot tight pussy taking him to breaking point rapidly. The buzz of the tequila had helped him last well with her, but she was taking him over the edge with the way she was clenching and grasping with her pussy.

"Bit more, bit more," she gasped, more to herself than to him. He continued pumping her hard, holding out against the urge to climax. Reaching up, he dragged his finger all the way down her arched spine, making her shiver and tingle. She gave a lustful groan, almost digging her fingernails into the wall and grinding herself back into him. The spasm of her pussy was all it needed to finish him off, and he felt the sensation passing through his body. He quickly thrust his hand under her hot, slim body, his hand finding her swollen pussy. His fingers slid through the soft hair and sought out her erect clit, briskly rubbing the stiff nub as he gave his final few thrusts.

He grunted loudly as he buried himself in her completely, bumping her cervix before he came hard. The combination of his thrusting, his hand on her clit and the hot splash of his cum inside her was enough to finish Evangeline off too, her orgasm hitting her like a wave. She squealed loudly, her body bucking and writhing under his. Her pussy squeezed and grabbed at him, milking his cock for all it could get as his hot cum spurted into her. They both moaned loudly as they orgasmed together, him giving a few short thrusts into her as her pussy clenched on him, her body bucking in his arms where he held her. From her climax and the fucking Lilly's legs gave out and she sagged in his arms. He wasn't prepared for the drop, and almost lost her, but managed to pull her up. He scooped her up and staggered to the bed with her, falling backwards onto the screwed up sheets with her on top of him.

"I guess you really do push my buttons," Evie murmured, looking up at him with a smile. He smiled back and they kissed, their tongues meeting before she slid off him and next to him on the bed. She still felt a little light-headed as they got their breath back, relaxing next to each other on the sheets. He slid his arms round her and shuffled up, spooning her from behind. Evangeline sighed contentedly, closing her eyes and enjoying just lying with him, her positively glowing post-orgasm.

They lay for a few minutes, then her firm arse pressed into him started having an effect. It swelled up, becoming fully erect and straining against her arse and lower back. Without even really thinking about it he moved down a little, pushing it into the cleft of her arse and starting to hump gently against her. She just gave a little sigh as he did, nestling herself back against him. She let him go on for a moment before she spoke.

"Are you trying to stick that thing in me?" she said in a playful fashion, looking back over her shoulder a little.

"Where do you mean?" he asked with a smile, pushing against her harder.
"In my ass!" she squealed, turning into a giggle.
"And what if I did?" he asked teasingly, sliding his hands to her hips. After a pause, she pulled away from him and then rolled over, facing him. She looked into his eyes, reading his emotions.

"Well I've only...you know...done that a couple of times," she said quietly, biting her lip shyly.

"More than once, you must've enjoyed it then," he said, reaching out and brushing her face with his finger. She giggled and blushed a little, looking down to his cock.

"Well yeah," she mumbled.

"I'll be gentle with you," he said, softly running his hand down her side. Goose pimples pricked her skin and a slight shiver ran through her as she contemplated what was to come. She looked up at him with come-fuck-me eyes, licking her lips sexily.

"In my bag," she whispered saucily, giving his cock a few strokes of her hand.
"Mm what's in your bag babe?" he murmured, brushing noses with her.

"Lube," she said simply, pressing her lips to his and drawing him into another passionate kiss. He pulled away and smiled at her, sliding from her grasp and looking for her bag. He found her handbag and delved in, reaching around searching for the lube.

"Down near the bottom," she said with a smile, looking at him from her lounging position on the bed. He laughed at her pun, feeling about through her personal knick-knacks before he felt a small plastic tube. Pulling it from the bag, he read the label and then triumphantly turned to her with the small tube of KY jelly. He stopped dead, his eyes almost bulging at the site. Evie was knelt on the bed on all fours, her back arched and legs spread, completely willing and ready. Her heels stuck up almost threateningly, flowing into her beautiful long black socks that led to her tight arse.

"Come on then, gimme some lovin'" she said with a twang before giggling, waiting for him to get to it. He knelt on the bed behind her, uncapping the tube and squeezing some onto his fingers. Tentatively reaching out, he rubbed the cold lubricant over her tight anus. She inhaled sharply, instinctively clenching a little before she relaxed again, hanging her head down. He carefully lubed her up, sliding his fingers round her tight ring and then pressing against her entrance. She relaxed herself, feeling the strangely pleasant sensation as his finger slid into her back hole, the KY jelly slipping round inside her ring.
"Mm use plenty," she said softly, feeling him teasing her anal muscles open with his fingers. He squeezed a little more on her and spread it around and inside her, until she was well lubed and waiting. He slid his fingers from her arse and squeezed some KY into his hands. With a slight squelching sound he spread it all over his rock hard cock, up and down his full 7" so he could penetrate the saucy Canadian. He shuffled up to her, pushing his cock between her firm cheeks and taking hold of her hips.

"About time," she said jokingly, looking over her shoulders. He smiled at her and pushed, pressing the tip against her tight entrance. Evangeline relaxed, feeling herself ease open as the tip of his bulbous head pushed into her forbidden paradise. She gave a grunt as the head popped into her, her muscles closing down onto the shaft below it. Lilly gave him a squeeze, making him grunt in return. There was a slap as he laid a spank down on her firm arse, making her moan softly in pleasure. He tightly gripped her slim hips, his fingers pressing into the firm skin under the pressure as he pushed into her quite hard, thrusting a few inches into her. She pulled away from him, squeezing tightly and looking back at him over her shoulder.
"Don't get cocky. I told you I've only done this a couple of times. So go gently else I won't let you do me this way," she said forcefully, sticking her tongue out cheekily afterwards. He nodded, realising he couldn't push his luck with her and gradually pushed into her, sliding up to about 4" deep in her. She gave a deep sigh, feeling a slight twinge of pain mixed with the strange full feeling sensation of the anal penetration. He pulled back, her ring hugging at his shaft as he slid back to just the head, then pushed back in again, her arse releasing and letting him push in. Lilly relaxed and he powerfully pushed to the hilt, his balls resting against her wet, swollen pussy lips.
"See, gently works," she said with a giggle. He laughed pulling back a few inches and pushing slowly back into her, grunting at the tightness of her arse clamping down on his cock. She grunted as he went full depth again, feeling the bulbous head of his cock deep inside her. He started making a slow rhythm, using around half his 7" length to slip in and out of her slim body. She pushed back against him slightly, meeting him when he pressed against her firm cheeks.

"Bit more," she mumbled, and he knew she meant more of his length. He kept the same steady rhythm, but slid all the way back to his head before pushing back into her tight arsehole. She moaned softly, squeezing just under the head of his cock with her sphincter every time he pulled back, just a quick pulse before pushing into her again. He loved how it felt, groaning after it as he pushed into her, which made her moan in unison. They moved together, the tight heat of her arse wrapped round his cock feeling like manna from heaven as he rocked on his knees. Evangeline felt her rock hard clit tingle with pleasure, spreading comfortingly through her lower regions as he steadily fucked her in the arse.
"Mmm you like that don't you? Fucking me in the ass, dirty dirrrty sex," she purred teasingly, looking back at him with a hot lick of her lips.
"I don't see you complaining," he retorted with a sideways smile, his breathing getting a bit heavier.

"Not yet, you're not quite doing it for me at the moment though," she taunted playfully, wiggling her hips which stimulated his cock a little further. He started going faster, pumping his cock into her tight arse harder, rocking her body.

"Hmm, what did I tell you?" she said sternly, glaring back at him. He saw her look and slowed down again, then cocked an eyebrow as she broke into a grin, still moving back against him.

"Remember who's in charge here," she purred teasingly, running her tongue over her front teeth. He just gave a smirk back, sliding his hands up to her waist as he pumped into her, still giving her the full length but keeping his steady rhythm. After a couple of minutes, she was getting a little frustrated with him.

"Well come on then, gimme some. I thought you were sposed to rebel against authority!" she exclaimed with a giggle, looking back at him enticingly. She grunted loudly has he quickly thrust his full length into her, pushing deeper than he had so far. He started pumping more quickly into her, still using all 7" of his stiff cock much to her enjoyment, stifling groans as he tight ring hugged him tightly, pulsing and twitching round his shaft as he fucked her in the arse. Her fingers dug into the sheets as she thrust back against him, loving the forbidden feeling of him doing her in the arse, feeling so full as he penetrated her deeply.

"That's more like it, but still not quite rebellious enough," she gasped, her eyes squeezing shut as a shudder went through her body. She leaned down closed to the bed, dropping onto her elbows as he picked up the pace a bit more, now using around half his shaft again but thrusting into her hard. Her fingers slid over her toned stomach to her slick pussy, running through the trimmed hair and seeking out her rock hard clit. Sweat glistening on his brow as he held her waist tightly and pumped at her, thrusting vigorously into her back hole, pushing as deep as he could.

"Thank god for KY," she mumbled quietly between ragged breaths as she started playing with her clit, her fingers dancing and rubbing over it, building her towards her imminent orgasm. He was pumping her as hard as he could now, his hips slapping against her firm butt cheeks with everything thrust into her. Feeling the familiar sensation, he gave a few final hard thrusts into her arse. At the same moment, the combination of her fingers and him hammering her arse took her over the edge and she squealed loudly as she orgasmed. Her arse clamped tightly down on his impaling cock, finishing him off completely.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers