Evangeline Lilly: Outside the Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

With a loud grunt her came, shooting his load deep inside her body as her sphincter grabbed and squeezed at his shaft, milking every bit of cum from him as her body writhed and squirmed in front of him on the bed in orgasm. With loud, ragged breaths, her orgasm waned and she flopped limply on the bed, lying on her chest with her arse up in the air. He slumped forwards against her, resting most of her weight on her small frame. After a moment catching their breath, he slid his arms round her and slumped down on the bed, pulling her over on her side in front of him, his softened cock slipping from her loose arsehole.

"That about what you had in mind?" she whispered to him, raising her head and looking at him from the corner of her eye.

"Couldn't want anything more," he mumbled, gathering her up in his arms and cuddling up close behind her.

"Well I do," she said simply, sitting up out of his grasp and looking down at him. He looked up at her with wide eyes, quite surprised she'd want another round.

"You do?" he said incredulously, resting himself up on his elbows.

"Yeah. Sleep," she said with a giggle, which turned to a contented smile. She reached down and took hold of the covers, and with a little wiggling she freed them from their bodies and pulled them up. Evangeline lay back down, letting him pull her close to him as she pulled the soft covers up over their tired, sweaty bodies. He snuggled up to her, feeling blissfully comfortable as he smelt her soft hair, the feel of her body against him the perfect way to sleep. After their exertions they fell asleep in a few minutes, both completely sated.

He awoke slowly, automatically stretching. He realised Evie wasn't in bed with him, the space empty next to him. His brain work up a bit quicker when he realised she was gone, and looked up from under the screwed up covers. Blinking and squinting in the brightness of the sun streaming in the windows of the suite, he looked around. He heard feet and looked over to see Evangeline emerge from the bathroom. She looked over and saw he was awake, giving him a warming smile.

"Morning, I was hoping I wouldn't disturb you," she said, zipping up her suitcase fully. She looked beautiful in the morning light, a simple red tank top and jeans, with a pair of comfy slip on shoes on her feet.

"No heels today then?" he said with a grin, glancing to her feet. She gave a sexy giggle, leaning back against the table.

"Well when you sleep a whole night in a pair of high heels, you tell me if you feel like wearing them the next day," she joked, sticking her tongue out a little.

"So you gotta go huh?" he asked somewhat downhearted, naturally not wanting her to have to go.

"Got a flight to catch," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well when you're world famous and all, I guess there are commitments," he said with a smile, sitting up in bed.

"Believe me I wish I could stay here and just relax with you, but that's the way things are," she said, walking over to the bed. She leaned down and kissed him softly, their tongue just brushing each others in their intimate moment.

"Are you sure you have to go?" he whispered between kisses on her sweet mouth.

"Well I have a flight," she murmured through his mouth.
"Yeah, but are you running late?" he said, his hands sliding up her back.

"Not yet," she said with a smile, "I think maybe I can swing a few minutes," she said as he kissed down her neck.

"I think so," he mumbled, gently pulling her down onto the bed.

"They call it a quickie for a reason don't they?" she said playfully as she let him ease her down onto the sheets.

"Yes they do," he said with a smile, leaning down to kiss her again. Their tongue attacked each other this time, massaging and pushing at one another as his hands slid under her red top. She felt a pleasant shiver run down her spine as he slid his soft hands up to cup her under her perky tits, squeezing gently as he kissed down her neck. She let out a soft moan as his hands retreated down over her smooth tummy and onto her dark blue jeans, her top staying rolled up under her chest. His lips moved to attacking her stomach, kissing and licking over the soft skin as his fingers deftly undid the button and dragged the zip down. He knelt up between her legs, flicking her jeans open with his fingers to reveal her sexy orange panties. With a gentle pull, he slid her snug jeans down to reveal a little of her thigh as she raised her bum to allow him easy access. He looked down with a smile and shook his head, seeming to have some kind of joke.

"What?" she said with a smile, looking up at him.

"Well, I never saw you in knickers last night so I'm just taking it in," he said with a laugh. She grinned devilishly up at him, wiggling her hips to accentuate it.
"You didn't seem to mind," she quipped, licking her lips.

"Damn right I didn't!" he said with a laugh. She gave him a moment more then rolled onto her front, kneeling up onto all fours.

"This is easiest for me," she said sexily, looking back at him as she arched her back.

"Fine with me," he said with a smile as he moved behind her, his cock rock hard already. He took hold of her knickers and slipped them down to join the jeans, revealing her tight arse. He then pushed both her jeans and panties down to around mid thigh, Lilly spreading her legs as far as the tight denim would allow. She felt his warm hands grasp her hips and sighed softly, enjoying the feeling which reminded her of last night's wonderful carnal pleasures. She felt his bulbous head push at her already wet pussy, teasing her for a moment before he slipped inside.

"Yes..." she gasped, closing her eyes as he pushed all the way to the hilt on his first thrust. He reached up under her hanging top and squeezed her breasts firmly as he started thrusting into her quite energetically, pumping his full 7" in and out of her juicy snatch. It was exactly what she needed to help put her in the right frame of mind before her flight, and she groaned loudly, thrusting back against him in time with his thrusts. She gasped in pleasure, feeling his cock rub over her G-spot as he used the same angle of penetration he had the night before. He was pumping her rapidly now, driving in deep, bumping against her cervix as he delivered short, hard thrusts into her dripping cunt. He felt the bunched up jeans round her thighs rubbing against his own, adding to the mixture of sensations.

"Oh god yes," she moaned, reaching down to rub her clit vigorously to get herself off, feeling his slippery shaft as it dove in and out of her pussy. He humped her hard as he got close to his climax, his hands gripping her waist. She gave a yelp of pleasure as she came, her tight pussy contracting strongly on his impaling cock. Lilly gasped and tensed in her climax, pressing herself back hard against him. He grunted and thrust into her hard, bumping her cervix again as he came, spurting his load straight into her womb. They both slowed to a stop, breathing heavily. After a few moments, he eased out of her and lay down on the bed next to her. She took deep breaths, then knelt up.

"That was just what I needed before a long flight, thank you," she said with a smile. She reached down and pulled her cute orange panties up, then tugged her jeans up. Evie pulled the zipper up and buttoned them, then climbed off the bed and looked in a mirror. She used a tissue to dab at some sweat on her face then gave her hair a quick spruce with her fingers.

"How do I look?" she said, turning to him and holding her arms out.

"Fantastic, just glowing," he smirked.

"We both know why that is," she giggled, stepping back to the bed and leaning down to kiss him passionately again.

"I really have to go now. Thanks for that. I wrote a note for you, because I didn't think you'd be awake, it still applies though. You won't have to be outta here for a while, so don't panic."

"Ok then, well without you there's not a lot of point staying here," he said with a smile to her.

"I bet. Well it's been wonderful, maybe we'll see each other some other time. I can try get you a job or something," she said with a laugh.
"Well you can try, I doubt you'll get me anything, but you can try," he said with a chuckle.

"We'll have to see huh? Well, goodbye," she said, leaning down and giving him another long French kiss.

"Bye," he said softly, unable to fight the smile from his face.

She pulled away and ran her fingers through his hair with a heart-warming smile, then grabbed the handle on her suitcase, shouldered her handbag and walked to the door. Evangeline Lilly opened the door, towed her suitcase through on its wheels then shut the door with a click, and was gone. He looked after her for a moment, then got up, heading to take a shower since he needed one. Then he remembered she said she'd left him a note, and he looked around for it. He spotted something on the table, and his heart skipped a beat when he realised what it was. Moving the note, he picked up some folded black material. Letting it hang, it unrolled into her beautiful thigh-high black socks, still slightly warm. He grinned, eyeing them up and down and enjoying the memories they conjured up. Laying them down, he picked up the note.

"Thanks so much for the amazing evening, you can do much more than run! Keep hold of these for me. If we ever run into each other again, they may come in handy ~ Evie xxx"

He grinned broadly, as wide as he ever had in his life as he laid the note back down on the long black socks. It felt almost dream like, since it'd been such an incredible experience. Giving a contented sigh, he headed to the bathroom to take a shower...

*

The End (?)

As usual, E-mail me with any responses at the address in my profile. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
745 Followers