Evelyn's Life Changes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eeeeessse, istressssss, eeeeeeeseeee,"

I groaned when I knew she was nearby, seeming to be rearranging the room and moving things.

"Sluts are to be seen and not heard, Ev. Enjoy,"

I felt her put one hand behind my head and at the same time something was being pushed into the ring gag. It was a rubber dildo! And it was so long, I started to gag. Chelsea pulled it back, then moved it in again, doing this several time, until finally it reached the back of my throat and I heard it clicked into place. I had practiced deep throating, so I could handle it, but I hated it, and tears began to run under the mask.

A short time later, the doorbell rang. My heart leaped to my throat. I was still trying to believe that Chelsea was just teasing, but now I knew she really was telling the truth, and the worst day of my life was about to get worse.

"Hey, Mo! Hugs, Jenn!"

Monique and Jennifer! I could have vomited at the very thought. I had to calm myself, because gagged as I was I imagined choking to death before Chelsea could remove the dildo. They were indeed two of her friends from high school, two girls that I had nothing to do with. I didn't hate them I just had no interest in what they did.

"Come in, come in."

Chelsea invited.

I could hear an audible intake from one or both girls, and cries of.

"Wha! Oh my god! Who, how, when, why?"

"Ha ha, all in good time girls, come in have some beer or wine, check her out, she really is my little slave, all consensual, so no worries."

What a lie, I thought! I was a slave, but not hers, and I wondered if Mistress Erica had any idea what was happening tonight.

"Who is she?"

One of Chelsea's bimbo friends asked. So Chelsea had not told them who I was! There was still some hope of surviving this night. Maybe she was just having her revenge on me without really doing her worst to humiliate me.

"Like I said, she's my slave. Well, actually, she is a submissive that I acquired not long ago, aren't you, slut? Nod your head so the girls know there is nothing illegal going on here."

The order was obvious. Still holding out hope that if I obeyed her every command, my identity would not be revealed, I nodded energetically up and down.

"Wow, I can't believe it. What does she do for you?"

"Hey, why not wait a few minutes until everyone is here so I don't have to repeat things so many times."

"Ok, ok, but shit, this is unreal!"

Chelsea gave them something to drink and brought them over to me.

"Check out some of her, um, enhancements. Earrings, tattoo, piercings, this girl is totally committed to being a slave. See?"

She lifted my earrings, then moved and pulled on my nipple rings, and I could not help but moan lightly. Chelsea knew this would turn me on, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I heard one of the girls kneel down next to me and fondle the chain from my labia rings to the boot tops.

"She is totally turned on by this. You can smell her!"

Chelsea agreed, as she walked across the room.

"I told you. Total slut."

The two visitors got up, left me for a short time, and joined Chelsea. They asked a few more things about me, but nothing that would reveal my identity and then shifted to recollections of their past, people they knew, and then the doorbell rang again. Who now, I moaned to myself.

"Must be Derek."

Chelsea said.

"Hands off, Mo. He's mine, but hopefully he is bringing another friend or two. Just come in! Since when do you ring the doorbell?"

That brought a little laugh from the girls, but my heart was beating so hard now. Derek had to know!

The door opened and I heard Derek coo.

"Hi love."

A deep kiss ensued. It looked like Chelsea was swallowing Derek's face. The girls giggled and my heart fell in despair.

"Come on in guys."

Derek said. Chelsea said.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea, and these..."

Just then one of the new guys must have seen me.

"What the fuck!"

He exclaimed.

"I told you there were a lot of surprises tonight."

Derek responded.

"For sure! Anyways, this is Monique and this is Jennifer and you are...?"

"Hi, I'm Jason, this is Hec, well, Hector, but just Hec is good enough."

I could imagine them all shaking hands.

"And what about me?"

Derek asked.

'Oh, yeah."

Chelsea giggled.

"This is Derek and this is Mo and Jenn."

More greetings and then inevitably, the attention was turned to me. It sounded like Jason who said.

"Now, who or what is that, and this better not be what it looks like."

"And what does it look like?"

Teased Chelsea.

"A kidnap or something?"

"Ha ha, not. Derek will tell you. She is my slave. A sub I know from school. Totally consensual, right, slave?"

She had moved towards me and I felt her patting my head like a dog. I nodded up and down and made some sounds through the gag, decided that my only chance to survive was to play along.

"Yeah, no lies."

Derek affirmed.

"No problems, guys, she is a total slut, and she lives to please anyone."

My heart was torn to hear Derek use these words. I really did care about him, I really did and now I was being flushed down a toilet.

"So, um, is she trained, I mean, experienced and what do you mean she lives to please?"

Asked Jenn.

"She is a pleasure slave, Jenn. She will do anything and has been trained to please you sexually, in any way."

Chelsea explained.

"Here, let me demonstrate."

She removed the dildo from my mouth.

"Guys, who is first. Her mouth is gaping and she has not gotten her daily dose of cum, right slut?"

I nodded and tried to please Chelsea.

"What the heck."

Hec responded, and I could hear him unzipping.

For the next several hours, I serviced both the guys and girls, I swallowed as much as I could but with the gag in mouth a copious amount of cum flowed from my mouth and over my tits. I licked pussies and sucked cock using my new tongue stud to stimulate girls I knew and guys I hoped to never meet again. Chelsea had kept me blindfolded

Sometime later that evening as I sat there covered in cum, pussy sticky with both my juices and the boys white cum Chelsea said.

"Ok, Now its time for Derek and I to have our fun. Derek, did you know that Ev has had a crush on you? So I have saved her ass for you and while you are spreading her ass open I will allow Ev to lick my pussy."

I was crestfallen that Chelsea had told Derek of my crush, and heartbroken that he only laughed at her words. I was put on my knees and someone pushed my head down into Chelsea's pussy while Derek was palming my ass and probing my asshole with his thumb. I was humiliated. When Chelsea grabbed a hank of my hair and forced my face into her pussy I halfheartedly licked her. When I felt Derek's cock spreading my ass I moaned into Chelsea's cunt and my tongue penetrated her.

The cock and the boy I had always yearned for was stretching my asshole as he forced that hard smooth tool deep into me. I could not help it but I was so turned on knowing that everyone had stopped to watch. His cock kept going until I thought my ass would split open and then I felt his balls bouncing against my ass cheeks. He felt so good, I hoped he would stay hard forever and pump my ass all night.

As Chelsea's legs tightened around my head I realized that I had turned her on too, or maybe it was her watching Derek fuck my ass. I know it was the ultimate abasement to have your ass fucked ands to be eating pussy at the same time but I was so turned on and each time Derek bottomed out in my ass I came closer to an enormous orgasm. Derek was pumping wildly now and I knew he would soon fill my ass with his seed. I licked Chelsea feverishly feeling her clit respond and her hips shake as her orgasm was on its way too. When Derek finally exploded in my ass I came and came hard. My mouth opened and I screamed my pleasure into Chelsea's now open and soggy cunt and heard her muffled cries as she too erupted.

I almost sobbed when Derek pulled out of my ass, I felt empty. Chelsea's ensuing laughter as she saw his cum oozing from my stretched asshole made me ashamed and embarrassed. The crowd was breaking up and soon Chelsea was sheparding me to the car. Covered as I was in cum she put me into the trunk and brought me back to Mistress's

Once safely inside Mistress's I was taken to the spa and stripped of my cape, had my chains removed and escorted into a warm whirlpool bath by Jesse and Anna. For the nest hour they pampered me with healing creams and soft sponge strokes over my entire body. While my humiliation had ebbed into the back of my mind the realization of what has transpired kept me on edge. When later Mistress entered I worried that I had somehow failed her and said.

"Mistress! Are you displeased with your slut?"

"Evelyn, my client was very pleased."

I saw in her eyes that she was pleased.

"Come with me Evelyn."

Jesse and Ann assisted me from the spa and placed a heated terry cloth robe about me and I followed Mistress to a room I had come to call the punishment room. I quivered inside but knew I would do whatever my Mistress commanded of me.

"Come with me Slut."

I was led to Mistress's bedchamber and she encouraged me to enter her bed. Her silk sheets caressed my skin as I curled into the warmth awaiting me there. Mistress stripped off her clothing to stand naked before me. She was beautiful with full round breasts and perky nipples erect and waiting to me kissed. Mistress also kept her pussy shaved clean and it glistened with moisture as she climber into bed and wrapped me in her arms, kissing me over and over again on my neck and ears.

"Pleasure me tonight Evelyn. Make me know you."

I crawled across those silk sheets until I was between Mistress's legs. I looked upon her open pussy and bet over to taste her for the first time. Her scent filled my nose and my tongue delved into her licking and probing her. She tasted wonderful and her taste flowed through me exciting me at the same time. I used my tongue to circle her now hard clit and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands to hold her close to my mouth. I felt I would never get enough of her as her hands grabbed my head and pulled me into her hot wet pussy. Her hips were gyrating as my tongue probed deep into her.

I heard her moaning as I sucked deeply on her clit before resuming my exploration of her hot wet cunt. She began to pump her hips now as her hands held my head tight to her loins. Her juices were flowing, filling my mouth and me senses with her essence. Somewhere I heard her cry aloud as my mouth was filled with her juices. She was cuming so hard that her juices overflowed my mouth and covered my chin. I could not stop and I continued to lick and suck her. Even when her hands pulled my head away my tongue stretched out to capture more of her delicious fluid. Pulling me beside her she once again wrapped me in her arms.

"Sleep now my slut. You have made your Mistress very happy."

Sleep held off a bit as I allowed myself to enjoy her embrace. I knew I was still her slut, her slave her toy to be shared. I knew too that as much pleasure as she gave she had marked me this evening and as I gently tasted Mistress's juices on my new tongue piercing I fell asleep confused but happy.

The next day back in my own room I again was idly playing with my pussy as my tongue grew accustomed to the piercing. I would take it out later but for now it reminded me of my latest humiliation and I was building to orgasm on those thought. Cuming hard on my hands I heard my cell phone signal a text message. Licking my fingers clean I opened the text and read.

"You are mine now Ev. Unless you want everyone of your old friends to see the attached."

I looked briefly at the photos Chelsea had sent. I knew that I would have to now submit to both her and Mistress. Absently my hand once again found my wet sticky pussy and I was off.

12