Evening at Linda's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. Faster, please. Faster." She reached up and pulled her head to hers and whispered, "Go ahead and come inside me when you want. I'm ready for it." Then louder, she added, "I love the feel of spunk shooting in my pussy." "Sure." He looked at her and added, "You are beautiful." Linda was the last thing on his mind at that moment. He started to pick up his pace until his ass was bobbing up and down between her milky thighs at a great rate.

Janet began a low, deep groan that signaled her satisfaction with her efforts. "I love the way your fat cock fills my pussy," she managed to choke out. Like Linda, she too liked to encourage her lovers with compliments. She'd never met a guy who didn't love being told how great his dick was; besides, she meant it. She did love the way he stretched her well-lubricated passage. The only thing was, she wasn't getting enough stimulation on her clit. She needed that if she were going to come and she did want to come. She looked over at Sam and smiled.

Sam had gotten out of the tub as well and was lying on the deck, legs open wide so that Linda had full access to her puffy pussy. Another difference between Sam and the other women was that Sam made no effort to trim the abundant black curls that adorned her sex. She never wore swimsuits so she didn't worry about the stray hairs that peeked out from her crotch. She preferred Janet's neatly coifed cunt but Janet liked her wild forest of pubic hair. Samantha let it go to please her lover. Janet said that she loved the way it held Sam's sexy scent.

Right now, it was Linda enjoying that ancient aroma, her nose pressed between Sam's prominent, puffy outer lips. Had Sam not favored loose-fitting slacks, she would have sported a classic camel toe at her crotch. Her inner lips were completely concealed between her full, furry outer ones, at least until she was well-aroused. When she got hot, her dark inner lips protruded just a bit beyond her outer ones.

Linda was busily lapping up and down Sam's now-exposed inner lips, drinking in the tangy, earthy taste of the brunette's sweet cunt. She drove her pink tongue deeply between Sam's swollen lips, searching for her delicious cream. If Linda enjoyed the taste of her own cunt on someone's fingers, lips, or dick, she enjoyed cunt juice fresh from the source even more.

She could tell, however, that Sam was needing more, so she raised her tongue to the once-wrinkly folds that surrounded Sam's clitoris. She was careful not to land right on it -- she knew Sam was too sensitive to enjoy much direct contact there. Instead, she gently lapped against its little hood, just as Sam desired. Sam's appreciative moans confirmed that she was doing it right.

Janet reached and slapped his ass a couple of times in quick succession. "Hey, hold on. I need to switch positions."

"Oh yeah," he agreed absently as he reluctantly stopped the sinuous motions of his back and hips that drove his dick in and out of Janet's grateful pussy. He rolled off her and she clambered around to get on her hands and knees.

Now there were two sweet asses poking up in the air, inviting his dick to two anxious cunts. Linda was still deeply engaged with Sam's impending orgasm so he had no trouble reengaging Janet's slippery hole. He positioned himself behind her lean ass and let his prick search for its waiting sheath.

Janet reached between her legs and guided it into her burning channel. In moments, he was pounding away, slapping his thighs roughly against her taught ass cheeks. Her pale pink pucker winked at him once more and, recalling her earlier assertion, he decided to diddle her there. He traced his index finger around the wrinkly star, brushing the few brassy hairs that adorned her anus. She sighed appreciatively at this attention.

"Fuck me faster. Faster," she instructed. "Pound my pink pussy with that huge dong of yours." She was a firm believer in encouraging any guy who had his dick inside her, wherever it went.

He knew he was by no means huge but in the heat of the moment, he accepted her flattery in the spirit in which it was offered. He redoubled the speed and force of his reflexive thrusts.

The pounding was making Janet's face slip back and forth against the cedar decking. She lifted her head a bit to ease the roughness but made sure to keep her back and pelvis at the same downward angle. She had big plans for his load of sperm once he gave it to her. Man! She did miss the feeling of having her insides sprayed with spunk! Women were great and toys were ok, but nothing else could replace that feeling. Had to be a hard dick without a condom. This last requirement was a big reason she fucked guys so seldom -- you couldn't be too careful about who you let come inside you. She didn't really know Linda's lover, but she knew Linda was as careful as she was. The guy had to be clean.

He pressed his lubricated finger against Janet's asshole and she let out another groan of pleasure between her gasping breaths. Sweat was pouring from their bodies as she bore down to admit his finger. This also caused her cunt to clench firmly around his cock and the sensations were wonderful for both of them.

Janet loved the way his nuts swung back and forth with each thrust, slapping against her clit in a most appealing way. Once more, she reached between her legs, gently fondling his balls and forcing them in a smooth circular motion against her clit. Her vocalizations became faster and more emphatic as the tension built within her. This was gonna be a good one, she felt sure.

She was not disappointed in her expectations. He began thrusting his finger into her ass in alternation to his dick thrusting into her cunt. Dick in, finger out; dick out, finger in.

The sensations coming from her stretched anus and well-filled pussy sent her over the top.

"Oh my GOD! I'm coming!" she shouted as she bucked and clenched against his dick and digit. "Don't you DARE stop!"

He wasn't about to. This may have been the best fuck of his life. He'd though Linda was talented (and she was, of course) but Janet was even hotter still. He loved fucking this wild woman and for a moment, the thought made him feel a little guilty. He was pretty sure he was in love with Linda and he most certainly was not in love with Janet. This was lust, raw and unabashed. Besides, he wanted to come, though he was still a long way off. Fucking her was incredible but after all the sex he'd had in the past 48 hours, it was going to take more than this to coax come from his cock.

Linda and Sam were now locked in a lyrically beautiful sixty-nine with Linda on top. When they heard Janet boasting about her orgasm, the two women stopped tending each other's needs and looked to their blonde companion. Janet gave another appreciative exclamation when he popped his finger from her tight asshole. Janet collapsed forward, leaving his hard dick open to the air.

The sight of the two of them fucking really excited Linda. She'd long ago given up expecting any guy to be hers exclusively so she managed her expectations by encouraging her lovers to enjoy one another rather than someone who was a stranger to her. His erection glistened with Janet's juices, as did his balls and it all looked very sexy. Coupled with the taste of Sam's secretions in her mouth, she could hardly have been more turned on.

Sam resumed eating Linda, being much rougher with Linda's fat clit than Linda had been with Sam's own, smaller button and that was fine with Linda. She returned to Sam's furry treasure.

Janet worked to catch her breath. It had been an excellent orgasm but she still hadn't felt him burst inside her. She looked over her shoulder and saw that he looked bereft to be outside of her. Well, she'd solve both problems but first she wanted a closer look at the other women's performance. She indicated that he should follow her as she headed around the deck to the other side.

He was happy to comply. He'd never seen women fucking each other up-close and personal and he found the sight undeniably exciting. Linda's shining mouth and face, covered in Sam's juices, was even more so. He wanted so badly to kiss her, to taste the darker girl's flavors from her lips and tongue.

As they approached, Linda began to make those chuffing sounds and they all knew she was getting near. Janet positioned herself on her knees behind Linda's upturned ass and grabbed one cheek in each hand, spreading them gently. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure he got the idea and was pleased when he sidled over and began to rub his cock against her still-swollen opening.

Janet leaned closed until her face was between Linda's beautiful buns and began to lick eagerly at the asshole in front of her. Janet loved licking fresh, clean assholes. She didn't know why, but from her first stirrings of sexuality, she'd found bottoms, men's or women's, especially exciting. She reveled in the feel of Linda's starry ridges under her hot, wet tongue. She was distracted from her task only momentarily when she felt his fat dickhead slip into her waiting pussy. 'Ahhh,' she thought, 'THAT's the ticket!'

For her part, Linda relished Janet's rim job. Coupled with Sam's ardent sucking of her clit, she was soon over the top and the most vocal yet.

He had leaned around Janet while fucking away at her so that he could see what she was up to. The sight of Janet's pink tongue playing with Linda's anus got him pretty close to his own orgasm. It was Linda's ecstatic screams that pushed him the rest of the way, though. With a massive groan he let go and felt his seed shoot down his cock and into Janet's tight tunnel.

After so many orgasms in such short order, this was not the milky fountain of his earlier ejaculations yet it was more than enough for Janet. She was so poised for another that the feel of his hot semen spying into her cunt triggered another orgasm. She was less vocal this time, with her mouth latched on Linda's asshole, but she was no less physical. Her cunt clamped down on his dick, keeping it from deflating for the nonce. She continued to attend to her friend's bottom, moving from lapping at her asshole to nibbling her now-sensitive buns.

Linda sighed contentedly and slowly settled onto Sam, pressing belly to belly and breasts to thighs. Janet followed her descending bottom and continued to wash it softly with her tongue, once more releasing the cock that her pussy was grasping with an audible plop. She liked the slurping sounds of a sloppy-wet pussy and hers was as wet as ever.

Linda continued to suck on Sam's lips and clit, eliciting moans from the brunette that alternated between satisfaction and frustration. Janet moved down the crack of Linda's ass, past her pouting pussy, until her mouth met Sam's. The two began to kiss as freely as they could, constrained by Linda's quaking thighs.

He settled back on his haunches, having had enough action for now. The girls, on the other hand, were a sight worth seeing.

Janet left off kissing her lover and moved beside Linda. "My turn," she whispered to her friend. Linda was reluctant to relinquish the delicious cunt she had been feasting on but deferred to Sam's full-time lover. Janet settled into a sixty-nine that was every bit as alluring as Linda and Sam had been. The familiarity and deep affection that Janet and Sam had showed itself clearly now. Their motions were fluid and complimentary, intended only for each other and not for show.

Linda was watching Janet's technique closely. The next time she ate out Sam, she wanted to make the quite woman scream with delight. Janet paused momentarily and whispered something to Linda. Sam was tenderly lapping at Janet's hard-used lips and her swollen clit. Sam knew her lover perfectly and every stroke of her tongue served its intended purpose.

Linda moved down Janet to the athletic woman's bottom and returned her earlier favor, delving between those taught buns to tease Janet's winking anus with her tongue. Linda loved to have her own bottom licked and was not above reciprocating in order to encourage others in that pursuit. She traced her tongue around and around, stimulating each sensitive wrinkle and hair. She began to hum in time with Janet's rapidly increasing breath rate.

Sam ignored Linda's intrusion into their private space; she had long ago learned to share her lover. Instead, she concentrated on the exquisite feeling of Janet's tongue on her clit and her fingers curling deep inside her to massage her sensitive passageway.

Janet's efforts were unrelenting and soon Sam's breathing was even more rapid than her own. Sam's tan thighs began to quiver uncontrollably as Janet's practiced movements earned their desired reward. Linda continued to feast on Janet's lovely bottom as Sam's excitement grew. She motioned to her idle lover and he positioned himself between her own eager thighs so that he too could suckle her sweet clit.

With a skill and timing that come only with long practice and firm affection, the four worked each other's secrets, exulting in the sights, sounds, tastes and textures of their orgiastic endeavours. All were moaning but as she finally neared her long-sought release, Sam's moans were loudest of all.

Linda's juices were slopping down his cheeks and chin, tasting even better in his excitement. He had grown hard once more, though he could not have come again just then if his life depended on it. Linda was full of the sensations coming from her mouth and pussy as her tongue probed Janet's rapidly clenching and unclenching puckered ring.

Janet felt another orgasm building painfully, deliciously deep within her belly but would not give into it before Sam had enjoyed her own explosive release. She buried her face more firmly against her lover's dense dark curls and slippery, soaking flesh.

When Sam finally came, she did so with violent contractions that wracked her whole body. As Janet and Linda well knew, but he did not, Sam was a squirter. When she came, a flood of clear warm fluid spurted out of her as if she were a guy, soaking Janet's eager face. With each successive wave of orgasm, more fluid squirted from her pussy until the deck around her was wetter with her juices than with water from the tub. Janet tenderly lapped at Sam's convulsing cunt, bringing her slowly back to Earth after her stratospheric excursion, savoring the dark woman's flavors and smells.

After, Janet and Linda were too worn out to continue. Once they had caught their breaths, the four of them returned to the tub to soak away their exertions.

Linda spoke, "That was incredible, wasn't it."

Everyone murmured in assent. They soaked in silence a while longer before climbing out and donning their robes. Linda tended to the tub, turning it and the light off before she latched and locked the door. Only Sam seemed slightly self conscious as they made their way back to the cabin.

12