Poly Polly's Alphabet Soup

Story Info
Polly+Anna+Lance+Dale.
773 words
3.69
8.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poly Polly's Alphabet Soup -- by Polly+Anna (750 words -- per MS Word) Inspired by King Ogg's 'Siblings' (1/27/20)

*

J3 Cub -- She is one of the 20,296 built 80 years ago, and just about the most fun you can have while wearing pants. In my case little Laura Croft shorts. I stood on her left front tire to pull the prop through. She just coughed and started. Having no complexities like an electrical system you fly in sun or moonlight. A go anywhere, do anything airplane -- any four-hundred-foot field or beach is an airport.

My girl Anna is truly sweet and was the first to greet me as I landed on the beach for our evening of fun. Naked herself, she removed my camisole top and my Bill Jordan Model 19 leaving them and my short-shorts in the airplane. After some hugs and deep kisses, we dropped down onto the blanket, where I moved from her lips to her neck to her chest to her tummy and her pussy.

Dale is the funniest person that any of my friends know. He was giving a credible broadcast play-by-play of Anna and me making out before she told him to get down and join us. For some laughter during sex is off-putting, not with Dale. There he was - holding his penis, saying "So, Anna, what do you think we should do next Tuesday? Does that taste good Polly? You know I haven't eaten all day."

Lance is intense, and a intense lover. He is quite happy to have me kiss his crotch and all around his scrotum, to lick his balls and to tickle them with both my tongue and my fingertips. I go back and forth between Dale and Lance, getting both of them ready for Anna and me. One of my little quirks is that I talk directly to their penises. I tell them that I love them.

I adore giving Blow jobs. My thing is kissing them while telling them that I love having them inside of me. Inside of my mouth. That I love their flavor and the savory treat they will supply me with. I tell Dales' penis - and Lance's too - that playing with them is a total turn-on for me. The penises seem to like this attention, but both penises enjoy the wet confines of my mouth even better.

What gives? German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg?discovered? the G-spot?!?! Like his great-grandmother didn't have one? This is exactly why I don't trust doctors. It isn't even a 'structure,' it's part of my mostly hidden nerve filled clitoris - which is every bit as big as one of the guy's penises. Lance does this thing where he just barely enters me at a very sharp angle and pushes on my G-spot with his penile head. Ahhhhhh...

Anna finds my sensitive U-spot's erectile tissue above and beside my urethra with her talented tongue. Like the G-spot it is part of my clit. Her stimulation rewards me with an intense pleasure. It drenches my female lover's beautiful face with a nearly flavorless, tasteless, clear, low viscosity lube. Sometimes Dale will rub the head of his penis all around my pee-hole to obtain this result. But today he simply licks it from Anna's cheek.

Dale enters me with two of his fingers shaped like a hook looking for my anterior fornix, my A-spot. He has plenty of experience and finds it quickly inside my vagina right between my cervix and my urethra on top of my bladder. Dale's talented digits are setting off fireworks in my brain, creating an intensely pleasurable sensation. My Skene's gland starts working overtime dumping tons of lubricant into the ripples of my overheated vagina.

Lance is in my butt, working my posterior fornix, or P-spot. It's near my cervix but easier to get to through the back door. Dogging me with very deep thrusts that bounce off of, then alternately compress and pull the tissues of my anus and those of my vagina directly behind them, he is stimulating me more and more with each successive movement inside of me until I cannot process any more. I come again.

This wonderful evening comes to a close enjoying the moonlight with my mates drinking Mai Tais near Monkey River Town. Some of the best rum anywhere is made here in Belize. I am content cuddling with my lovers who gave me four or five orgasms tonight. We have a tent and its almost 70 degrees here on the beach. Monogamy might be great for some, but I'm poly Polly. It holds no appeal for me.