Turneffe College Ch. 01

Story Info
Diedre goes to College.
2.5k words
4.16
6.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turneffe College -- Chapter 01 -- by Polly+Anna (2539 words) Diedre goes to College (1/28/20)

Late August

Cheryl took Diedre's hand as she gingerly stepped from the little Skywagon at what passed for an airport on the island. It wasn't actually an airport. It was... Well... A runway - of sorts. Two or three-thousand feet of level gravel pavement that the brush had been cleared from the immediate edges of and road traffic halted to permit a landing on.

Well, Diedre thought as she stepped onto the island where she would spend most of the next ten months, at least she knew someone there. Cheryl had been a year ahead of her at the Académie de San Antonio back home in Corozal, from wince the seven passenger Cessna had conveyed her.

As they put Diedre's bags in the Jeep that had come for her and the four other students on the flight, Cheryl explained that most of this 14-acre island, located 35-miles from Belize City, was covered by a mangrove forest. As they drove down the gravel road a beautiful off-white Victorian with three dormer windows, high ceilings, two levels of ornate balconies, and a long wide flight of stairs to the main level balcony appeared right in front of them beyond a picturesque cove with a wooden dock.

It was eighty-two degrees outside, with a nice breeze. Entering the stately building, all of the very large windows in the large room located in the center of the first floor were open. It was quite pleasant. The room was a formal dining room, and people seemed to be waiting for the ten new freshmen who had arrived today on two flights.

Ten freshmen, six women and four men were escorted to chairs on one side of a long table. Their ten "sponsors," all female, sat in chairs opposite them. Four male upperclassmen wearing white served them cold water in crystal, and cucumber sandwiches on bone china. The silverware was real silver, and the napkins and tablecloths were actual linen. Diedre felt woefully under dressed.

Once they were seated, a man and a woman entered the room. Cheryl whispered that she was the President, and he was the Dean. She sat and tapped lightly on a glass; while he remained standing. The Dean offered a short prayer to thank God for everyone's safe arrival, and ask that all of the students, faculty and staff of Turneffe College be perpetually blessed.

"Thank you all," the Dean said to us as we began to be served. "After dinner we will show you the campus and explain how everything works around here."

"Tomorrow," added the President, "we have some group activities planned. You will share your stories, as will the upperclassmen. We are a very friendly and inclusive community.

The "waiters" brought us plates of broiled fish as a main course. It had a butter and lemon drizzle and was served on a fluffy bed of rice pilaf. Later they brought strong coffee, and a lime-flavored crumb cake for dessert.

After dessert, we walked around the campus. It was laid out in a gentle arc on Little Turneffe Caye. It looked like paradise, a well-organized college on a tropical island. Most of the returning students would arrive on Monday, only a few upperclassmen were honored to participate in freshman week, five days for each year's newcomers.

Finally, after seeing every building, and both the harbor and sea side of the island, Cheryl led Diedre into her dormitory. The place that was to be her home away from home for the next four years. Except for being a very pale blue in color, and having a chapel instead of the formal dining room on the first floor, the building was identical to the one they had dinner in. Her room was lovely. With a high ceiling, tall window a huge four poster bed and canopy, a small desk, a tall wardrobe, and a bathroom that was shared with the adjoining room.

"Would you like to take a shower?" Cheryl said, "I can put your things away while you are in there."

"Yes, thank you," Diedre said. "A shower would be great, but you needn't bother, I will get my stuff in a minute."

***

"Good shower?" Cheryl asked as Diedre stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel a few minutes later.

"Yes, really good."

"It was eighty-four degrees today," Cheryl said, "that is about as hot as it ever gets here. It will fall steadily 'till winter break, when it will be ten or fifteen degrees cooler. Why don't you put on your nightgown, or whatever you sleep in. I'll go take a shower, then I'll be back to show you all of the bells and whistles of the house."

"Well, thank you," Diedre said. "I mean, if it is no bother."

"Don't be silly," Cheryl said. "It's my job, I'm here to make sure your transition to our academic community is hassle free."

When she returned, Cheryl was wearing a white nightgown seemingly made of gauze.

"Wow," Diedre said. "You are beautiful."

"So are you," she said.

"Not like you."

"It's this red flannel thing," Cheryl said, stepping towards her, and taking hold of the hemline.

Diedre did not know what to do. So, she did nothing. Cheryl slowly lifted Diedre's nightgown off of her. Diedre could have stopped her, but she didn't want to, so she did not. Instead she sat back on her bed.

Cheryl turned toward her and crawled across the bed a little. When she got to Diedre her mouth at Diedre's breasts. She kissed them and flicked her tongue across their nipples. She gently tweaked her buds with her fingers and suckled them as if she were an infant. An electrical impulse started in Diedre's toes and traveled through her calves and thighs to her clitoris. Diedre's vagina got warm, and it got wet. Cheryl's fingers found it.

Cheryl was making a circular motion, rubbing and folding Diedre's labia over her expanding clit. Oh, that felt good. She started to explore her interior spaces. One finger was inside of Diedre and then two. Her hips began to reach up to Cheryl's hand, as she began to finger-fuck Diedre with two digits, while gently rubbing her thumb on Diedre's clitoris and her pinky finger on the perineum.

Cheryl stretched her mouth to taste her lover. And she took the scenic route to her pussy, kissing Diedre a hundred times along the way. She licked the little valley between her labia, and gently sucked on the delicate head of her clitoris, causing Diedre's whole body to tremble. She licked the nectar that Diedre was producing, right from the source just inside of her vagina.

Diedre fondled her own breasts, tweaking her nipples as she felt herself involuntarily do a little horizontal boogie in response to her touch and Cheryl's affections. Diedre's breathing became audible. she was moaning and she was groaning. All of her muscles tensed. Her hips thrust up into Cheryl as she ate her as if she were a tasty bedtime snack. Diedre screamed as she came hard. Quivering, as her lover planted kisses all over her mound while she returned to earth.

"Wow," Diedre finally said, "some bells and whistles."

***

Diedre and Cheryl shared many nights together in the lovely room with the high ceiling and tall window. They made love several times in the huge four poster bed with the fairy-tale canopy, once on top of the small desk, and a couple times in the shower of the bathroom that was shared with the adjoining room.

Their dorm and Diedre's room within was serene and quiet at night until the rest of the students returned to campus on Monday.

"God, they are at it again," Erin said to Diedre and Lucy. Referring to the rhythmic pounding on the wall that separated the dorm room they were in from its neighbor.

"Who..." said Lucy, "At what?"

"Beth and Andrew," Cheryl said pointing at the wall, "Bang, bang, bang... The headboard, they are fucking over there and its shaking the wall."

"Oh."

"Well," said Erin," You are the Resident Advisor, aren't you going to do something?"

"Erin," said Lucy, "what exactly am I supposed to do? Make sure they are using condoms?"

"Oh, maybe tell them to stop," said Erin.

"Yeah," said Lucy, "right. You know it's only seven. If it were later, I might ask them to be quieter. Anyway, didn't you say you had some homework?"

"Well..." Erin said.

"Go do your homework," Lucy said. "When you are done, we can all do something together."

"Like what they are doing?" Erin asked.

"Sure," said Lucy. "Sounds like fun."

Lucy went downstairs, and Cheryl walked to her bedroom intending to do some homework herself, but while the sounds of sex were loud in Erin's room they were even louder in Cheryl's for she shared a common bath with Beth.

She hadn't intended to become a voyeur, but she could still hear them through the bathroom. Diedre went into the bathroom to put a towel under the door in order to turn down the volume on the "show," but she found that the older and slightly warped wooden door was not even completely closed.

Diedre was going to close the bathroom door when Beth saw her.

"Come on in, don't be shy." Beth called to her from the bed. Both she and Andrew were naked, and Andrew's penis was wet.

"This is Diedre," Beth said to Andrew, "she is a freshman - from Libertad."

"Corezal," Diedre corrected. "Hi..."

"Andrew is a Junior," she said to Diedre, "from Orange Walk, his brother Stuart in in your class."

"Yeah," said Andrew, "he is coming over, stick around and I'll introduce you."

"Uh," said Diedre, "I think I might be interrupting something."

"Oh, you're fine," said Beth, "boys have to take breaks from time to time to reload."

Diedre was no prude, but the free manner of the other young adults in college with regards to relationships took a little getting used to. Not that it wasn't fun. Once Stuart arrived and was introduced it became apparent to her that the plan was for Stuart to join in and have sex with Beth as well.

"You can join us, or just watch if that would be more comfortable," Beth said.

"Join... Watch..." Diedre said.

"Sure," said Andrew. "At Turneffe, we are a very friendly and inclusive community."

***

Diedre politely excused herself and went looking for Cheryl, she found her in her room.

"What's wrong?" asked Cheryl.

"I don't know," said Deidre. "It's just all so different. New, I mean that I never... Before..."

"Well of course its different," Cheryl said, "and it takes some getting used to. But this is the perfect environment to learn in. We can try new things and see what appeals to us and—"

There was a light tapping on the door.

Deidre watched as Cheryl opened the door.

"Hey Howard," she said, "Diedre, this is Howard, he is a Sophomore from way down in Punta Gorda."

"Jesus, girl," said Howard, "you make it sound like it's on another continent."

"What's up, Howard," Cheryl asked.

"Not too much," said Howard. "Say I have a little headache, nothing major. You wouldn't have any aspirin, would you?"

"Oh, let me get you a cold washcloth," Cheryl said. "Say, why don't you take some Tylenol, I think it's easier on your stomach than aspirin. I have some in my purse."

"Thanks," said Howard, "I've always wanted to get into your purse."

"Why don't you sit down?" Diedre said.

"My purse?" Said Cheryl, as she touched Howard's head, "and all this time I thought you were trying to get into my pants."

"That would be okay too."

"Deidre," said Cheryl, "would you like to watch me give Howard here a hummer?"

"What?" Said Deidre.

"Well," Cheryl said, "Howard isn't feeling one-hundred percent, but I think that I know a way to perk him up."

"Man," said Howard, "Cheryl, you are the best."

"I know, take your pants off."

"Okay," said Howard as he stood to do just that.

"Watch and learn," said Cheryl to Diedre.

"Okay," said Deidre.

"Want popcorn?" Asked Cheryl.

"What?" Said both Howard and Diedre together, as Cheryl cracked a wicked smile.

"You just let me take care of you," Cheryl said to Howard, as she walked to the bathroom.

"Okay."

"I will have you back on top of the world in no time," she said over the sound of water running in the sink.

When Cheryl returned she had a small basin of water and a terry washcloth. She knelt in front of him and began to very carefully and slowly give Howard's penis and scrotum a sponge bath as he sat there in the chair. His penis was erect.

"I'm kneeling," Cheryl said to Deidre, "and my kneeling in front of Howard is giving him all kinds of ideas, isn't it Howard."

"Oh, yes - it is girl."

"I am attending to, servicing Howard's cock... Do you like this Howard?"

"Oh, yeah..."

"Would you like me to touch your cock, Howard."

"Yes..."

"Would you like me to kiss it and to lick it?"

"Uh-huh"

"Put it in my mouth..." Cheryl said as she took off her blouse and her bra.

Then she stood up to kiss Howard passionately on the mouth.

He responded by running his fingers through her hair.

She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed her way down his chest and abdomen from his neck all the way to his penis.

Howard's hands went to Cheryl's breasts and he made circles with them. Gently touching her and then rolling her nipples between his fingers before returning his right hand to her hair and his left hand to her bare shoulder.

Then Cheryl knelt and took Howard's penis, its whole length, into her willing mouth.

Diedre watched and listened as he emitted a soft moaning sound while Cheryl gleefully fellated him. Fellatio, well that's what the textbook told Diedre it was called.

Cheryl was softly playing with Howard's scrotum and the testicles within with her right hand. As she played with him, he reacted. As she toyed with him, she was obviously making him very, very happy.

Cheryl was going all of the way down his shaft and coming back up almost all of the way, her lips dragging both up and down, her left hand was accompanying her mouth as she did so.

"Uhhhh," Howard said as he tensed and then jerked.

Cheryl parted her lips and showed Howard the creamy white stuff in her mouth and on her tongue.

"Cumf hoere," Cheryl said to Diedre.

Diedre looked at Cheryl.

"Ife gutt sumthen fer yew," Cheryl tried to say with a mouth full of semen.

Somehow Diedre understood, it was a basic primal instinct she stepped towards Cheryl and in a weird sort of out-of-body experience watched as she kissed Cheryl. Kissed her with a lot of tongue and then swallowed the spunk that Cheryl had transferred. The jizz that Howard had just shot into Cheryl's mouth and that Cheryl just transferred into her most willing mouth.